Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharma: (whispers in her ear) let's go to bed Priya.

Priya: No sir! Let's not go beyond this. I wish to remain a virgin till my marriage.

Sharma: Don't torture me, Priya!

He pushed her down on the sofa. His big naked dark cock stared her in the face. She was mesmerized as she looked at a man's cock for the first time in her life.

Sharma: Suck it, Priya.

Priya: No sir. I can't suck it.

Sharma: Please...

Priya: No sir. Please.

Sharma: Then kiss it at least.

He pushed his pelvis all the way towards her so that the thick head of his cock was almost brushing her lips. Her curiosity got the best of her resolve and she darted out her tongue and flicked it on his cock head. She could taste the salty pre-cum on her tongue.

"Please Priya, kiss it," Sharma implored.

Priya twirled her tongue on his cock head and pressed her lips on it and kissed a cock for the first time in her life. She had the urge to take it all in her mouth but a voice inside her told her to control herself. Instead, she grabbed it in her both the hands and started stroking it furiously.

Sharma had grabbed her boobs in his hands and was paying attention to her boobs when Priya jerked him. He could see Priya's white fingers wrapped around his dark cock and her diamond solitaire engagement ring glittering on her ring finger as she stroked his cock. This sight was too much for him and he shot his load in her hands without any warning. Some of his cum also found its way onto her neck and shirt. It was the first time she was watching a cock spurting cum and found the spectacle quite erotic. At the same time, she got scared when she noticed cum on her shirt and neck. She got up immediately and went to the toilet to clean herself. Sharma collapsed on the sofa, satisfied. Priya came out of the toilet and without speaking a word left the room.

Back home, things continued as usual. Rahul would phone every night and they would have long chats. While he constantly hinted to do something sexual in their next meeting, Priya always used to reply "only after marriage" to his innuendoes. Soon, her exams were over and the day of marriage came near.

The marriage was a hectic affair for the family. Almost every member of the family was occupied with a long list of work. Rakesh and Rajani had arrived a few days before the main function along with their small kid. As the house was full of guests and activities, Jiju could not get enough opportunity to fuck Sonali. Though they had sneaked onto the roof one evening and indulged in heavy petting, but it had only increased their hunger for sex. Priya, in her bridal dresses, was even more delectable and Rakesh's sense of deprivation increased watching his yet un-fucked sister-in-law. Lucky Rahul, he thought.

The wedding was uneventful. Rahul noticed how beautiful his two saalis were. He had not met them before and was soon eager to know them better. Rajani, with her full boobs and filled out ass was looking a classy sexy lady. Sonali was looking quite sensual in her back-less choli and ghaghra (blouse and long skirt). His thoughts were mainly occupied by Priya. She, dressed in a lehenga-choli (wedding dress) as a traditional bride, was the cynosure of all the eyes. He was looking forward to their suhaag raat (first night) with a mixture of excitement, trepidation and satisfaction. Satisfaction was on the account that he would be marrying and fucking the most beautiful of the three sisters.

Soon after the wedding, the newlyweds reached Rahul's apartment. The apartment was appropriately decorated for their first night (suhaag raat). After performing some rituals, other family members soon left them alone. Rahul's sisters and bhabhi stayed back to prepare the bride for her first night. They dressed her up and left her in what was to be their master bedroom. Rahul had also made preparations for their first night in the sense that he had got a full pack of condoms and K-Y jelly a few days earlier.

Rahul dressed in an embroidered kurta-pajama knocked and entered their master bedroom. Priya was waiting for him sitting on the bed. She was dressed in a red-gold saree, bedecked in full jewelry. An expensive gold and diamond necklace adorned her chest, gold bracelets along with a lot of bangles in both the hands, dangling ear-rings, silver anklets (payals) on both her ankles. Her hands and feet were patterned with exquisite designs in red henna. As she stood up to greet Rahul, her bangles and payals (anklets) made a jangling sound. As is the Indian custom, she took a glass full of milk from the bed stand and offered it to him. He smiled and cupped her hand by his hands.

"Now you are my partner for life, so we will have half a glass each," he told her. Keeping both their hands on the glass they drank the milk one after the other. He took out a diamond pendant from his pocket and put it around her neck.

"For you my love," he said.

"Thank you, Rahul," she replied, touched by his gesture.

"You look beautiful darling," he impressed.

He pulled her closer and hugged her, his arms on her back. She wrapped her arms around his back too and placed her head in her chest. They stood without any movement and felt each other's closeness for some time. Rahul was the first to stir. He took her face in both her hands and turned her face towards himself. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and neck. She closed her eyes in anticipation. He then placed his lips on her lips and kissed her lips. She did not respond at first, but when he started nibbling her lower lip, she responded by reciprocating the action. Encouraged, Rahul pressed her head towards him and his tongue probed her mouth and found hers. The two lovers explored each others mouths for a long time.

In the beginning their hands were stationary. As their kissing became more passionate, hands began their exploration. Priya moved her hands all over Rahul's back. Rahul caressed her back and dropped his hands down on her supple ass began kneading the globes of her ass in slow strokes. She could feel erection on her belly. Their kissing grew more passionate with each passing moment. Rahul put one of his hands on her breast from over her saree and squeezed it lightly. Priya broke the kiss and looked into his eyes and again glued her lips to his, this time more hungrily. This was all the approval Rahul required, he placed both his hands on her breasts and began a persistent squeezing and mauling of her boobs.

While still glued to her lips, he managed to pull the free end of her saree free and dropped it to the floor. Her hands were now in his neck, eyes closed, she was moaning into his mouth. Next, he pulled away her saree from her body and let it drop in a heap on the floor. He hugged her again started his routine of caressing her ass and breasts. He hooked his index finger in the waist band of her petticoat and found the draw-strings and pulled them. Her petticoat dropped and bunched around her ankles. He pulled her away from the dropped cloth and she stepped out of it. Her high heeled sandals making clicking sounds on the floor. His cock gave an appreciative jerk at her choice lingerie for the occasion. Her panties were bright red with a white lace.

Now she was in his embrace, clad only in her panties, blouse and bra and of course her sandals. Rahul turned her towards the full length mirror and hugged her from behind, his erection poking into her panty clad ass. He cupped her breasts from behind and glued his lips on her shoulders. She sighed as he nibbled on her neck, shoulders and earlobes. Her pussy was dripping and a large wet patch could be seen on the front of her panties.

He guided her right hand to his erection and she started squeezing his cock dutifully. He snaked his tongue into her ear and she squeezed his cock hard.

"Mmmm darling, what are you doing to me?" she said. He did not reply, instead he unhooked her blouse and uncovered her boobs which were now in a demi-bra. The top halves were visible as the bra covered only the lower half. His cock throbbed at the erotic spectacle of his wife's boobs.

"Ab tum meri biwi ho, main jo chahe kar sakta hun. Kya aapko koi aitraaz hai? (Now you are my wife, I can do whatever I wish to, do you have any objection?)" he asked. She shook her head in the negative and closed her eyes yet again. He turned her around once again, hugged her and glued his mouth to hers. Priya need not be reminded again and she got hold of his cock on her own and started stroking it. Rahul unhooked her bra and threw it on the bed. He placed both his hands on her naked breasts and squeezed. Priya moaned loudly in his mouth. He dropped his head and sucked one of her nipples in his mouth, while tweaking the other in his thumb and forefinger. After some time he alternated the action on the other nipple.

He took her hand and led her to the bed. She removed her sandals and lay down on the bed, clad only in her red panties. He could see her fair and smooth body, without any trace of hair. Her boobs were pointed, stomach flat and legs shapely. Her hands and feet were very beautiful. He admired her body as he undressed himself. She had her eyes closed while he undressed. He climbed on the bed clad only in his black lycra briefs, from which his cock was ready to burst out.

He joined her on the bed and hugged her. This time their hands explored each others' naked bodies, while their lips glued to each others as before. He caught her naked and silky smooth legs between his legs and pressed her breasts into his hairy chest. She liked the sensation of his hair on her breasts. He put his hands inside her panties and cupped her naked ass. Priya got hold of his cock from over her briefs with both her hands and kept on stroking it. He brought his hand to her mound and discovered a thick bush covering her pussy. He rubbed her clitoris and lightly fingered her pussy lips which were dripping with her juices. He could not wait to get inside her pussy now.

Rahul whispered in her ear to remove his shorts. She didn't need to be asked twice and in an instant Rahul lay sans his briefs with his cock getting Priya's attention with both her hands. Rahul too tugged down her panties and she raised her hips to allow him to remove her panties. Rahul untangled her panties from her ankles and sat on his hunches, observing her naked beauty.

"Beautiful, sexy, lovely," he exclaimed. Priya, feeling utterly shy, covered her face with her henna decorated hands. He took his time to observe her naked form, especially mesmerized by her boobs and pussy. He observed her pubic mound. This was the only patch of hair below her temples. It looked contrastingly beautiful on her fair naked body. Her pussy lips were pink and puffy. He could see them glistening with her juices.

His cock was erect as a rod and he was more than eager to bury it in her pussy. He decided to be gentle on their first night. He had whole life to fuck this pussy in whatever way he wanted, he thought with satisfaction. He started kissing her body starting from her ankles and moved slowly upwards towards her pussy. He repeated this movement on her other leg too. Priya had now removed her hands from her face and was watching Rahul pleasuring her. With each kissing sound, Priya moaned "Mmmm Mmmm" which further encouraged Rahul to prolong his kisses.

He spread her legs and sat between them on his knees. He knelt forward and kissed her pubic mound. She was not ready for this action and covered her pussy with both her hands. She shook her head and said, "Not there." She did not want Rahul to kiss her down there. She was afraid that he may not like the taste and it would repel him and make her love less.

Rahul did not argue with her and continued kissing upwards till her reached her boobs. He now paid his full attention to her boobs. He used both his hands and caressed both her boobs in regular circular motion, drawing appreciative 'aaahs' from his new wife. Priya had put her arms around his shoulders and was massaging his back. She started pulling herself up and kissed his lips a few times as he mauled her tits. Rahul dropped his head and sucked one of her nipple and at the same time pinched the other in his thumb and index finger.

"Slowly," Priya implored. Rahul adjusted his pressure and fell into a rhythm. He repeated his ministration on the other boob and kissed her yet again. Priya had never felt such sensations before, not even when Rohan or Abhishek had touched her body. She felt a sense of security to be in her husband's hands and bed. She felt as if she can surrender her life to this man. Their eyes met and Rahul could see her soft expression of appreciation and love. He asked if she is ready. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Rahul took her hand and placed on his throbbing cock. She held it and stroked lightly. He reached below his pillow and took out a pack of condoms and K-Y jelly. He pulled back his foreskin slipped a condom over his cock, his hand shaking with excitement. He applied K-Y jelly on her already dripping pussy and pushed his hips forward. His cock was now knocking at her wet pussy. Rahul asked, "Guide me." She raised her knees so that her feet were flat on the bed and rubbed his cock up and down at the entrance of her pussy. When she felt that his cock is touching at the right place she stopped the movement. She had not been able to see his cock in any great detail till now. Rahul embraced her, his arms under her armpits and bent over her, their faces close to each other.

Very slowly, he increased the pressure of his cock at her virgin pussy. The cock slipped the first time. She placed it again, it slipped again. Rahul held his cock himself and pushed it with some more pressure. Apparently her pussy was very tight and his thick cock-head was not able to push past her hymen. He tried a few more times applying gentle pressure but to no avail. He decided to push it hard and was almost going to push it with his strength when Priya told him to stop.

Priya: Stop Rahul, I am scared that it will hurt. Please listen to my request, please don't do it tonight. Let us try slowly. There is no hurry, is there?

Rahul: As you say, my darling. I love you. I don't want to hurt you. Now you kiss and suck my cock instead.

He slipped the condom off his cock and lay down on his back. Priya took position between his thighs and bent forward and kissed him fully on his lips. They licked and played with their tongues for a while. She had learned from Rahul's technique and repeated what he did to her body. She kissed his nipples, stomach, thighs, legs and ankles. While she was kissing and licking his body, Rahul lay with a smile of satisfaction on his lips, thinking how lucky he is to get such a wife.

Priya kissed over all his body except his cock. She sat on Rahul's left side and held his cock in his hand and started stroking it. She had already jacked off three cocks; the experience came in handy to please her husband. She bent forwards and kept her face on his thighs and flicked her tongue on his cock. Rahul got another pillow under his head and intently watched as her beautiful wife started worshiping his cock. Priya first kissed her hubby's cock and then took its head in her mouth and sucked it like candy. Rahul gasped as her teeth also bore into his cock. She realized her mistake and opened her jaw wider and began sucking his cock. Though she was a novice at sucking cocks but the excitement of doing it the first time was too great for both of them to notice perfection of style. Rahul gently kept his hand on her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

She tried to take all of it in her mouth but he was far too long for her unpracticed strokes. She discovered her rhythm and started taking his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and up and down movements of her lips. Since Rahul was anticipating pumping his cock inside her since the evening, he did not take long to come to the edge. His cock was soon pulsating as a precursor to orgasm.

"Oooh, I am cumming darling," he almost shouted. Priya took out his tool out of her mouth in the nick of the time and his cock spurted long ropes of semen which fell on his stomach. Rahul reached for his kurta and wiped his stomach. Priya slid up and kissed Rahul lovingly, giving him a taste of his own cock. They lay down naked and hugged each other again.

"Let me get you off," he asked her and drove his fingers into her honey pot. It did not take long for Priya to cum as the excitement had been building for so long. They kissed and fell into each others' embrace. They covered themselves with a quilt and relaxed in their mutual warmth.

"I love you, Rahul."

"I love you too, my darling."

Priya reached for his cock again and resumed stroking it. His cock soon came to full erection. Priya held it all the night long. None of them could sleep as she kept on gently stroking his cock all night. Next morning, when the alarm bell sounded as usual, Rahul got up and offered his cock to Priya's lips and she eagerly sucked him to another orgasm.

Rahul was very happy the next day despite him not being able to fuck his wife's pussy. He had accomplished a greater task; that of making her suck his cock. He had heard from his friends that their wives are very reluctant to suck their cocks. He felt lucky in the sense that her beautiful wife was quite eager to suck his cock. He felt quite happy that her wife was responsive to sex and this washed away his apprehension on this score. Priya too was happy that her hubby was considerate and did not force himself upon her. She had read horror stories in several magazines. Thus, they started their journey into their marital bliss and exploration.

To be Continued in Part 5

*

Dear Readers,

Please give your feedback to me. How do want the story to progress? How should her adventures start in her married life? What should she turn into?

Would you like to contribute to the story or discuss ideas? Feedback is welcome. Mail or chat with me.

Rahul Agrawal

12