Priya's Lesbian Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh and nod.

Bell gets up and interlocks my hand in hers.

"Let's go."

I follow with trembling legs and my pussy dripping wet.

I snigger. She turns to me at the doorway, leaning against the closed door. "What's so funny, Miss?"

"I would have never thought we would do this. I mean I did a couple of times think of kissing you but not what just happened."

Bell laughs too. She leans in and kisses me. "I have wanted to kiss you since the day I met you, Miss Priya Gomez. Your everything made me wild. You have no idea how many times I have masturbated thinking of you."

I actually blush. I feel all hot again. My core reacts with another ache. I launch myself at her, surprising myself at my aggressive move. My right hand immediately finds her wet core. I thrust one, then quickly two fingers inside her thrusting hard.

Bell grabs my arm and gasps. "Oh, shit Priya, keep fucking going."

I thrust up an curl my fingers to her womb. Bell opens her legs up wider. "Yessss," she grunts. I bite down on her right nipple. Bell clutches me and digs her nails into my back. I have her, she is all mine now. I thrust faster and faster. My tongue is sucking and swirling around her rigid nipple.

She mounts my hand, and I put another finger inside. That does it. She starts screaming.

"Priya... ugggggggggggggggggggg yesssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss!"

She squirts all over my forearm. I kiss her mouth, and my tongue and her tongue do a crazy spin as we suck. She jumps up and wraps her legs around my midsection, her legs are strong.

"Take me to bed you fucking slut."

Her words are music to my ears. Still cradling her and kissing her I back her into her bedroom then toss her on the bed. She laughs. I jump in bed with her and slide up to the dark wooden bed board. I open my legs as wide as I can.

"Lick, bitch."

Bell takes no time latching her marvelous mouth on to my clit. I scream out and claw her back. Fuck, she is so good at this. She puts two fingers, her index and middle finger inside me. I start thrusting my ass upwards to her mouth. I want more. I crave to be fucked all night.

"Fuck me, Bell, fuck me until I can't breathe."

With that, she starts thrusting her fingers faster while sucking on my clit. I am in fucking heaven. The train inside me is building up to turbo mode.

I grab her hair and push her face deeper into my cunt. God, if I die now, it is so fucking worth it.

Then she does something so natural and so dirty I squeal with pleasure. She inserts her third finger into my puckered asshole. Because I am so fucking wet, the extra lubricate of my juices makes her finger slide inside my virgin ass easily.

"Take my virgin ass, Bell."

She thrusts all fingers hard into me. I buck. "Fuck yessssssssss."

I feel I am going to explode.

"Look at me, whore. Look into my eyes. I own you now."

I stare at her. I am going to cum so fucking hard. I push back on her speed demon hand.

"Cum for me."

I do. My whole body rocks. I thrash my stomach up, and I throw my head back slamming against the bedboard. I feel my whole insides are like pure, joyous fire.

"Fuck Priya, you are cumming all over me. Fuck yes, baby let it all out for me."

Bell kisses my stomach while still slowing pumping her hand in me. I'm still cumming. I want more. I throw my head side to side and moan.

She withdraws her hand, and I immediately want more. I feel lonely. Fuck me. That was so insane. So amazing. So fucking crazy.

"Come here."

Bell crawls up to me, kissing all the way up my body. We lock lips, and I can taste myself.

Beautiful.

One word hits my brain. Slut. I am Bell's slut. No. I am just a dirty slut. Gimme more, and I will take it. Fuck it.

And I haven't even learned about my Witchy world.

"Will you teach me about all this Witchy shit?"

Bell laughs and brushes black hair from my face. "I will show you all about spells and how to attack and defend and how to fuck like two wild beasts in heat. I want to do so much with you Priya, we are only getting started. Check out the drawer to the left."

I open up the top drawer. Holy shit. Holy mother of God.

"What the hell is in there?"

"Lubrication, Massage Oil, Strap-on, glass dildo, double ended dildo, handcuffs, wax, matches, candles, gag ball, mask, a whip, and leather cord."

My heart begins to beat really fast. I feel a rush of excitement. "Can we do all of it?"

"You sound like a child in a candy store. Of course, we can. Providing one thing."

"What's that?"

"We trib first, then use the double head dildo to take us to heaven."

"What the hell is trib?"

"Our pussies rubbing together as one."

My heart jumps into my mouth. I whisper. "Yes, please."

Bell grabs the lube and gets a small drop on her finger and rubs her cunt. She does the same for me except she looks at me, kisses me and slips one finger inside. I gasp.

"Oops, naughty me."

"Right leg over my left leg, look directly at me put your hands behind your back to steady you, so you get the right thrusting motion. I will do the rest to sync our pussies. I am so fucking wet wanting this Priya. I have cum so many times thinking about your submission to me, begging me to fuck you this way."

I slide close to Bell and whip my right leg over her left leg. I push myself closer and look into Bell's eyes.

My pussy is wetter than it has ever been. After all my orgasms I cannot fathom how I can be so aroused around Bell. But she has unleashed a dark, wild, wanton slut that has always been inside me. And fuck me, I love it.

"Push your pussy onto mine."

Bell did not need me to do the action. I push my hips to hers, and our pussies interlock with a gigantic electric shock. We are slick with our own juices mingled by the lubricated stuff Bell slid over us. I am in a place beyond Heaven. My clit is on fire as I rub Bell's clit. Holy shit. She just thrusts slowly and languidly.

"Fuck me, Priya. Fuck my pussy. I want you so fucking much. I want us to be in total sync."

Like a good slut that I have turned into, I do exactly as Bell has ordered me to do. I push my cunt to her cunt. Our eyes lock. She grinds her pussy on mine with such intensity I am going to pass out. I grind back. I hiss. "Come with me, Bell."

She nods. She is so in the moment that her head is back and she is moaning like crazy. I can't hold the rubbing on my clit any longer. I brace myself and push hard at Bell's wet pussy. She moans like she has lost control.

"Priya ... Fucccck I am cummmmig."

I am in her mind. "I am cumming too, baby. Fuck me, Bell. Make my pussy cum for you."

This increases her thrusts into my pussy, and I cry out. We cry out together. We come together. We are totally in sync with each other. My thighs tremble as I look into Bell's eyes.

My pussy has not been so wet, so fucking slick in my entire life. I am so turned on by that I want to die fucking.

I unlatch my legs from Bell. She takes one last swipe from my pussy and places my juices into her mouth and licks her lips.

She smiles. "For a virgin pussy licker, you have ticked every box possible for extreme hotness. Priya, you are a fucking lesbian force of nature."

I slide away and slip off the bed and turn to Bell. Her words are so fucking cool.

"So then, let's fuck in the shower and go to bed. I am not finished exploring your kick-ass body, Bell."

Bell laughs. "That is the best offer I have had for such a long time."

END of PART 1

Priya and Bell's adventure is just beginning, the juicy stuff starts with Part 2 and a Futa-Witch...

12