Priya's Lesbian Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between laughing, I manage to half blurt out some words. "I can speak your language now, yeah?"

Bell still smiling at me, shakes her head. "Yup, and you speak so well. It was perfect.

By the way - you still are a virgin!"

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"You haven't done magic yet. The first time is so charged with adrenaline; it's awesome. I was like five. I remember it clearly. I thought I had peed myself, but mom said I burnt a tree down. She was right, the tree outside where we lived was toast. I remember feeling the power, a real rush of power. I cannot imagine what it will be like for you. Unless you know how to use it and you haven't told me. Are you keeping a secret from me, Missy?"

I laugh. "I used magic on the soda machine. So ha!"I lean over and spack a lustful kiss on Bell's sexy lips. She kisses me back. It feels like an ocean of sweetness. The touch of our lips is magical and full of desire.

A low grumble, then a louder hiss tears through the train. I feel the train slowing down to a stop. A porter runs through the car. We unlock our love tangle and fix up our hair. My long black hair is a complete mess. I get out of the booth to straighten up my clothes. Bell is right behind me.

"Move your ass missy," she says while she slaps it.

I jump. I hear a straining of brakes.

"How serious is this?"

"Serious. The train has stopped. Meaning either technical or something is stuck on the track. Or ..."

Bell lets that drop into nothing. I don't reply just watch how my heart is singing now, and the rush of our embrace is still humming inside me. Bell takes out the cell phone and slides her finger around.

"We are in Fargo, North Dakota."

Lights shoot up in the car. My eyes adjust.

"Attention Passengers of the Empire Builder. Sorry for the interruption at this time of night, we have pulled into Fargo, North Dakota. We will be here for fifty-five minutes as eight miles up the track is some maintenance to be done. You may disembark the train to stretch legs etc. Please do not stray away from the train station, thank you Amtrak."

"Can we go out and stretch our legs, Bell?"

"Right on. Let's go back to our bedroom, grab a few things, and do that."

We head back to our cabin. We only have a backpack each, so we are traveling light. Bell hands me the Glock. She flips off her sweats and puts on black jeans.

"Why are we taking guns?" I ask innocently.

"We might meet a stranger in the night, can't be too sure in this neck of the woods, missy."

I punch her arm. "You sound like a park ranger, a hot park ranger, kiss me, you ragamuffin."

Bell pouts. "I am not a ragamuffin, and if I am, that means you're are a tramp. So no kissy-poo for you. Here take the knife, strap it to your right ankle."

I take the knife and do as Bell says. "What the?"

Bell laughs at that. "Strap it to your leg, here I'll show you."

Bell uses a Velcro strap that is attached to the knife to strap it to my left leg. I feel weird having never had to rely on weapons before.

We head out of the cabin. Our cabin is right next to the stairs, so we were down the stairs and out of the train in no time.

Fargo Station at like 3am is not that interesting. I see an old sign above the main building: 1906. I am assuming that it has some significance. Not many people get out of the train. A few elderly spritely couples with Canadian windcheaters on, four men in their twenties looking rather lost and one guy with a Chicago Black Hawks hat quite literally look straight at Bell and me.

"Blue jeans, leather jacket, Chicago Black Hawks hat dude is looking at your ass Bell and my tits, mind you not quite sure he can see much in my leather jacket."

"Dufus brain, your jacket is open and how could he not see your gorgeous tits. Oh no, he's coming over. Let me do the talking. I am not into a threesome."

"If it were two of you, I would jump at that," I whisper in her ear.

Bell gives me a death stare.

I zip up my jacket.

My biker leather jacket is called the Malibu, not sure what that actually means, but it has been with me since I was fifteen. A biker couple was hanging out outside a bar in, Cedar Rapids, Iowa and I stole it.

I watched them making out, and I took the jacket. Simple really.

Wide-eyed man adjusting his junk as he approaches is grinning. Oh god, does he actually think girls are turned on by that cavemen behavior? I roll my eyes. Bell kicks out her hip and puts on a pouty "don't fuck with me" look.

"What're two hot chicks wandering around our patch?"

Bell laughs. "You know your words are so fucking pathetic."

The wide-eyed man smiles. "I got eight inches of fun for your sweet cunt, interested?"

I step back. Bell is quick to step forward. "That's all you got, flyboy!"

"You should be excited!"

"Take your pathetic hard-on elsewhere. This isn't a meat market."

"Hey, don't ... " He stops mid-sentence, just like that and grabs his throat.

Bell is smiling. "Cat got your tongue, ahh, so sad. Later, later." Bell spins, grabs me, slides her arm around my back and pushes me down the street next to the train station, giggling.

"What did you do?"

"Throat-close. A simple trick, really. Did you see me flick my left index finger? Bell asks.

"No." I didn't see a damn thing it was that fast.

"See how fast you have to be. I just whispered, the spell, Be' naa. It means "Close" in Ancient Witch. It will wear off in around ten minutes just enough time to scare him."

"You got to teach me that, holy shit that was cool."

Bell shakes her head. "Nope. Can't do it, virgin."

"Damn it," I reply and stick my tongue in her ear. She recoils, and our embrace is broken.

"That was so strange and hot at the same time, goddamnit Priya you are the sexy minx, not me."

We have walked into a carpark with trees lining the area. Around ten cars are parked. A single streetlight illuminates a small space in the middle.

I laugh and kick at a rock. It rolls near a black van.

Bell whispers in my ear, "Move to the door at the side of that building."

I notice a dark door, graffiti sprayed and scratched.

"Do you sense that?" she asks me.

"Yes."

My nipples got hard. I feel light-headed and horny. What is going on? I look down and see a green mist swirling around my feet.

"What is this Bell, are you feeling horny?"

"Yes, fucking horny as hell. There is a Futa Witch near, it's their signature."

I shudder. "Holy shit are you serious?"

"It must want you."

"Me!"

"Your smell, your aura, it's that strong kiddo."

"Okay, what do we do?"

"Go inside. Turn the handle."

I nervously turn the handle and push the door open. It's a storeroom full of shoeboxes from floor to ceiling. Bell touches me on my shoulder. "Slowly. I got your back, baby."

I move inside. Bell closes the door. There are two large shelves then a door in the corner. Standing next to the door, I can make out a hooded figure. I notice a hand raising up and a clean light the size of a marble flick out and rise up.

I can see the face. Deep red eyes. Lupine face, smooth skin, full lips, and a tall, lean body with a large chest.

[Scinlase Witch] "Welcome, Allegra, what do we owe the pleasure?" Bell says in a low tone. She is freaking me out. She steps ahead of me and raises her hands.

Allegra pulls her hood off and reveals stunning long blue hair. Holy mother of god, she is stunning. She smiles. "New blood. I come to your girlfriend. I want her."

My head feels scattered. My nipples are rock hard. My breathing starts to become shallow. What is this Allegra all about?

"How do you know about her?"

"I know the story. It's infamous now. Her mother giving birth and leaving her to live with humans. Warshari, Skelaiten, and we are all looking for her."

Why are they talking like I am not in the room? "Hey, I am here, right over here. I can speak for myself."

Allegra steps forward. She is wearing a tight catsuit. Her breasts are massive. She has a Yin/Yang amulet around her neck. "Yes, you can Priya. I need you to take your clothes off. You need to lose that virgin status. Magic is roaring in your soul. It needs extracting. Plus, I need to fuck you, so you'll become my little bitch."

Bell moves fast and slaps Allegra across the face. Allegra grabs Bell's hand and twists it and shoots a green blast from her free hand. Bell slumps down.

I gasp. "What did you just do."

She laughs. "Put her to sleep, honey." She steps over Bell and flicks her hand.

I suddenly feel different.

"Feel different, don't you. Heighten awareness. Hard fucking nipples. Wet pussy. It's sex magick. Easy spell to learn. I call it instant fuck lust. You just have to fuck or be fucked instantly."

"What the fuck are you?"

"Your inner desire. We travel the lands giving pleasure. We are Futa-witches."

"Why do you say we?"

"Because we do not speak in the first person only when we fuck. We are a tight coven."

I feel the horniness I have ever felt in my life. I feel if I move, I will cum. I so want her to kiss me. This is nuts. I'm sure Bell is okay, but that is so far from my mind I'm lost. Lost in sex. "How do you know about me?"

"I know your mother. She sent me to you. I found your scent, and here I am." She clicks her fingers, and my clothes drop off me. She swirls her hand in the air, and blue mist envelops us. She is now naked, too, with a monstrous cock between her legs. It is fucking huge, as long as my arm. Holy shit, Batman! I gulp.

"Impressive, huh. Suck it. I know you want to."

I don't need to be asked twice. I first reach out and run my hand over the large bulbous head, twirling my little fingers over it. The veins are like wild highways. I put both my hands together to form a circle and slide up and down. She moans. "You get the idea, honey. Go faster."

I get a large gob of spittle in my mouth and dribble that onto the massive cock. It feels so fucking hard. My pussy aches to feel it inside my womb. I gather the spittle and start jerking as fast as I can. My mouth drools. I place my mouth over the purple/redhead, it's like putting a large apple inside my mouth. Allegra groans. She thrusts, and the cock pushes down my throat. I gag but take it. She groans again. "Take my fucking cock little bitch." I suck and suck and slurp and slurp, getting faster and faster. I look up into the deep red eyes fixated on my face.

"Am I a good girl?"

Allegra thrusts again, and I choke. A deep hiss inside her escapes. I take the opportunity to thrust my fingers into her cunt. She yells out. I put four fingers and my thumb deep into her vagina. She is so fucking wet. I start fist fucking her while sucking on the massive cock.

"I'm going to give you my seed now!"

She starts cumming. Jets of thick white cum comes shooting out and down my throat. I swallow as much as I can. The cum is non-stop. I groan. Allegra grabs my head. "Take it, bitch."

I can't take all of it. The cum shoots out of my mouth and all over my luscious tits. I start rubbing my pussy frantically. I am going to cum too, I am so fucking insanely turned on right now. I suddenly feel a warm rush of energy start at my feet and keeps roaring up my body. I move back, drenched in cum, fingering my cunt and then it happens.

I orgasm. A rush of blood shoots to my head, and I scream out."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I feel energy rushing through my skin. Red, blue, and purple light rushes out of me. Allegra falls over on to her back. She laughs.

"What the fuck was that?"

Still laughing Allegra gets up on to her elbows. Her massive tits and cock staring at me to fuck them. "Magic, my dear Priya, you just had a magic orgasm. You are now one of us, officially. Now come here and fuck my cock."

I am aching all over for that cock.

I stand over it. I don't have to lower myself too much, maybe half a foot. My pussy lips greedily smack into the large fucking head. I slowly gyrate myself over the monster cock. I fucking love it. I inch my way down, slower and slower, gasping all the time. I feel I am on a fucking piston. I can't stand it any longer I start thrusting my legs forward and back the steel rod inside me is gorging out my insides in glorious pleasure. I cry out. "Fuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Allegra grabs me and stands up. I am at her mercy. She pumps like a fucking machine gone haywire. I am wailing and wailing and wailing. She pushes me against the boxes piledriving into me.

"Beg for me Priya."

"Give me everything," I wail. Guttural moans shook from my body. I suddenly feel the wild energy roaring through me. Oh. My. God. I scream out at the top of my lungs.

Blue energy explodes from me. Allegra flies away from me and crashes through the wall.

I slump down in a mixture of sweat, cum and pussy juice, absolutely sated.

Bell wakes up and looks at me, she laughs like a crazed hyena. "Holy shit Priya Allegra has fucking destroyed you!"

"If that's what sex magick is all about I'll have other several rounds please."

The End of Part 2

Part 3 is further adventures of a the newborn lesbian witch ... more??

12