Priya's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid up her smooth back and found their way to her top. He explored with his hands until her found the buttons that fastened it close. With practiced dexterity he unfastened one after the other until each was undone. Priya broke their kiss sitting up as she held her top to her, stopping it from sliding off of her.

"Let me see you," Bryan said as he looked her in the eyes. Smirking she slipped one side off and then the other, before she shrugged forward, finally revealing her bountiful breasts to him. The top fell on him and he tossed it to the floor as he leaned up to kiss her, pressing their bare chests against each other. Her hard nipples pressed against his skin as they embraced again, their mouths continuimg to explore each other. He kissed down her neck and onto her chest before he slowly kissed to her now exposed nipple. He licked and then sucked it as Priya's eyes closed and her head rolled back. Overwhelmed by the sensation of his mouth on her nipples she could think of nothing but how amazing this all was. Moving his focus from one nipple to the other Bryan kissed across her chest to her opposite nipple giving it the same deep, loving treatment, eliciting the same excited, shallow breathing from her that he was making a habit of extracting from her tonight.

The constant jingle of Priya's bangles continued as she started gyrating her hips, grounding her sensitive thong covered pussy against his pants covered rock hard cock. Her body began to wiggle and writhe as she attempted to feel his cock every way possible. Bryan's hips bucked up toward her rhythmically. His hands moved across her nearly naked body enjoying every curve and every sensation. Priya straightened her back and neck tilting her head up as she focused on the sensory overload. Her body was in ecstasy as she felt him beneath her and his hands and mouth on her body were overwhelming.

She suddenly and unexpectedly exploded into orgasm. Her body stiffened, her mound pressed down onto his covered cock, her breasts jutting out. Bryan felt her body spasm as he took in the sight of this desi beauty.

Priya softly ground into him as she regained control over her body. A huge smile was spread across her face as she leaned down onto him, kissing him full on the lips as her breast were squeezed between them.

"Thank you," she whispered to him, hugging him tightly.

"Anything for you," Bryan replied just as softly.

Priya lay on him enjoying the afterglow of her first orgasm. Snuggled against him she felt his heat radiate into her as she felt her breathing calm as the peaks of the orgasm subsided. She could still feel Bryan's cock pressed against her, especially as it seemed to pulse from time to time.

Priya lifted herself up from Bryan's chest enough to look him in the eye. They shared a smile before she leaned in close to his face kissing him again. The small pecks grew into passionate, lingering kisses. His arms squeezed her against him as his gripped her tightly.

Breaking the series of kisses, Priya pulled away and began to kiss down Bryan's chin and neck. He released her, letting his hands caress her along her smooth skin as she kissed down to his chest and then down to his abs, her nails softly scraping along his skin.

When she reached his pants she looked up at him, her face full of lust and excitement before she looked back down and started to undo his belt. As she undid his pants Bryan felt his heart accelerate. Here he was in his longtime crushes room, with her undressing him. This was the fulfillment of a fantasy long held but one he never imagined would be realized.

His all black boxers were revealed when the zipper came undone, causing Priya's heart to speed up. She looked up at Bryan once more, sharing the excitement of the moment, before returning her gaze to his tented boxers. Her hands grabbed his slacks and boxers, the feel of her fingers inside the waistband being extremely prominent to Bryan. Bryan lifted his hips as she pulled his pants and boxers down.

Bryan's cock sprang up as soon as his pants and boxers were past his crotch. Priya couldn't take her eyes off it as she tugged his pants down and off his legs, settling onto her knees in front of him. She hesitantly reached for his manhood, not due to any thought of her arranged marriage but because of the overwhelming nature of the situation.

They both moaned as she wrapped her hand around his cock. Just the sensation of their bare skin coming in contact was ecstasy for both of them. Priya gently rubbed it, allowing the sensation of this first cock she had ever held to fill her perception. Her finger tips grazed across his skin, taking in every vein as she admired their differences in skin tone.

Bryan moaned again as Priya squeezed his cock. While she had had sex the once after her arranged marriage it had been nothing like this. There had been no exploration, no passion, no patience. The entire act had started too soon and ended too quick. This was the opposite of that. This was her every fantasy come true and then some.

Priya continued to adjust the pressure of her hand listening to Bryan's breathing change as she did, seeking what made him sound the most pleased. When she finally decided on the most passionate sounding pressure she began to stroke him, once more listening to his breathing and moans to determine the correct speed and pressure. She settled on a comfortable pace, moving her hand from the base to over the tip of the head.

Her heart raced as she pleasured Bryan. She felt her self grow wet between her legs, taking in his manly scent as she stroked his cock.

She found her face so close to his manhood, examining it, when she was overwhelmed by the desire to kiss it. She leaned and softly placed her lips on his engorged cock. She followed this with and another, softly kissing her way down from the tip to the base. When she got to his balls she smiled at them amused for some reason she did not understand, gently weighing and feeling them with her hands before continuing by kissing them softly.

The comments her friends had made about this act ran through her mind encouraging her to lick his balls and then up his cock. Her tongue skitted and twirled up him, tasting his every inch. Her friends had given mixed reviews but she found herself agreeing with Nicole and Erika, dick tastes good. Or maybe it was just Bryan's dick. As she reached the tip, her tongue flicked across the top finding that Bryan's manhood had started to leak precum. It was salty but also good.

She looked up at him seeing his face and body contort, feeling empowered by the control over him, before she opened her mouth taking him in. She sucked and licked the large, invited intruder, enjoying the sensation of the bulbous head in her mouth.

After getting her initial bearings she began to slowly bob, taking more of him into her mouth rhythmically. Bryan moaned loudly, conveying joy and the overwhelming nature of this experience. Priya smiled, as much as she could around his dick, hearing him enjoy her ministrations. She could feel his pulse quicken as his blood speed through his cock.

"Oh my God!," Bryan exclaimed. She was amazing. His long time crush had a body of a goddess and the oral skills of a wet dream. If she kept this up he wasn't going to last much longer.

As much as he wanted to cum in her mouth, and despite the number of times he had fantasized about it, he wanted to be inside her more. He sat up, reaching down to pull her up.

He pulled her close again, pressing their bodies together as his arms wrapped around her. He kissed her deeply and she melted into him, her self-consciousness about him being dissatisfied with the blow job receding as his hands gripped her and his arms squeezed her.

Bryan turned them both and laid her on her back on the bed. She felt his weight on her and his cockhead press against her panty covered slit. She wondered if this was finally going to be the moment he was going to be inside her. She wondered how he would feel. But Bryan began to kiss down her body instead.

First her neck. Then her collar bone. And then he kissed down onto her breasts, slowly working his way up her busts, getting teasingly close to her nipples only to back away, again and again. As he slid his thumb across one nipple he took the other into his mouth, sucking and kissing it, before pulling back and letting it pop from his mouth.

She felt his exhales alternate with his kisses as his face slid down her breast to her cleavage and then up the other. The alteration aroused her further causing her body to quiver under him. Her breath caught in her throat as his mouth pulled on her nipple, her nails softly scraping across his back.

Bryan, satisfied with his work on her nipples, began to kiss down her stomach. He teasingly kissed and licked her belly button causing her to squeal and giggle. After sharing a playful look, his lips continued their downward trajectory as his hands slid down her sides, feeling the curve of her waist and the flaring of her hips. His mouth stopped just above her panty line.

She could feel his breath on her skin, causing her to tense in excitement, as his fingers found their way between her panties and her skin. As he tugged them softly her back curved allowing the material to come free. Bryan resumed his kisses as her breath quickened.

Bryan kissed down her leg as he pulled the thong off of her. His lips made her body rock as he kissed her inner thigh, then her knee, then the henna pattern on her leg. She pulled her feet away as his mouth closed to them.

He looked up her body, taking in every inch from her feet, to her bald pussy, to her heaving breasts, to her excited smile, and adoring eyes. He shared another smile, whispering almost to low to hear, that she is gorgeous.

As she blushed in response Bryan began to kiss up the other leg, his hands leading the way. She once again squealed, her bangles chiming, as he kissed her inner thigh. His hands found her hips, and gripped her firmly as his mouth began to kiss her pussy lips.

He kissed one side of her mound and then the other before his mouth found its way onto her pussy. He slid his tongue across her clit getting an immediate loud gasp from Priya. She had been griping the blanket she was laying on and now her grip intensified. As he began to alternate between licking and suckling she could feel her own nails through the blanket. Bryan's hands held her in place, which was the only reason she stayed in place as her body was overwhelmed by the fell of his mouth on her.

She felt the orgasm grow and found her hands moving to the back of his head. As her breath quickened her grip on his hair tightened. Bryan continued to lick and suck as she cam, her body writhing.

As the orgasm subsided, her grip loosened and he lifted his head to look at her.

"Sorry," she said, sheepishly, blushing again and acting coy. She wanted to cover herself out of embarrassment, but she loved the feel of his eyes, hands, and mouth on her.

"No problem," he smiled at her, amazed that she could be so cute and so sexy at the same time.

Bryan began to kiss her smooth skin once more starting right above her mound. He moved up her body much as he did when he worked his way down. His gentle kisses ran from one hip to the other and then to her belly button. He dipped his tongue into it causing her to giggle.

Smiling he returned to slow soft kisses advancing up her belly and then worked his way up one breast to her sensitive nipple. Priya moaned softly, her sensual sounds musically aligned with her bangles. Bryan finally let the nipple slip from his mouth.

The inside of her thighs rubbed his sides as he moved his lips and tongue down her cleavage. As he licked up her breast he enjoyed the sensation of her body writhing and sounds of her pleasure. Once more he licked in shrinking concentric circles until the only thing left was her pert nipple being circled tightly.

When he released her nipple he began his upward momentum again, kissing down the swell of her breast. When he reached her collar bone he kissed to her shoulder and then down the soft skin to her neck. Her body quivered as he worked back to her mouth.

Her shaved cunt lay bare for him as he held his body over her. He kissed her softly as he positioned his cock against her opening. Slowly he rocked his hips towards her feeling her wet warmth begin to part for him. She moaned softly as his head parted her.

She spread her legs further allowing him complete access to her. Her moist pussy let his head bury itself slowly into her. As the head popped into her she moaned delightedly at the sensation. Bryan looked Priya in the eyes and kissed her deeply, his dick barely penetrating her.

As the kiss broke, he smiled with her and pulled out slowly and almost completely before pushing into her a little further. Priya appreciated his patience and care as he slowly stretched her. Bryan wanted to ensure Priya enjoyed every moment and every inch.

He maintained his slow, steady pace making sure to kiss often and repeatedly. Priya alternated between feeling him fill her and pressing her mouth against his.

When Bryan was completely inside her he once more stopped. They each felt his balls resting against her, her breasts pressed against him. Their bodies radiated heat and passion as they soaked in the moment.

After another deep, lingering kiss Bryan began to seesaw in and out of her. Priya moaned in pleasure as she felt his entire length almost pull out of her and then stuff her once again. She could feel the pleasure build within her as another orgasm grew.

Bryan's passionate efforts resulted in Priya orgasming again, this time as he steadily pounded onto her, hid balls bouncing against her. As her orgasm receded he slowed, resting his body on hers and tasting her cold kiss.

Climbing off of her he said, "Turn over."

She happily complied looking down his body and at his glistening cock before she turned over on her elbows and knees. She wiggled her ass like she has seen girls do in movies, wondering what it would be like to feel him from behind.

Bryan smiled taking in the sight of his crush as her firm ass and glistening pussy were on display for him. He placed one hand on her hip and the other on his dick as he lined himself up behind her. He once again slowly inserted his cockhead. This time however he pushed in quicker, with longer, faster strokes letting his animalistic hunger drive his actions.

He fucked into her from behind, causing her ass cheeks to slap together. Priya gripped the sheets, squeezing them tightly in her hands. She moaned with his thrusts, unable to even push back being so overwhelmed by the experience. He wanted to cum so bad but he wanted one last thing before he did.

He stopped pulling out, the music from her bangles slowing and stopping. She looked back at him, the lust in her eyes mixed with confusion.

"I want to see you on top," he said, as he pulled out of her completely and then laid down next to her.

She bit her lip and nodded as she sat back and then stratled his waist. Priya bent forward once again passionately kissing Bryan. After breaking the kiss she placed her hands on his chest and lifted herself up, finding his cockhead with her pussy. Slipping down his cock, Priya moaned.

She began to rock on him, feeling his cock fill her, rubbing her insides in new ways. Bryan watched as Priya began to ride him. He watched her young, perky tits bounce as she threw her head back.

She could fill another orgasm closing in and that made her ride him harder and faster.

"I'm gonna... cum...," Bryan moaned.

Priya lost in the moment wanted him to cum with her. She wanted to feel what he felt like cumming in her.

"Cum," she moaned seductively at him as he held her hips.

As Priya orgasmed, Bryan released and filled her with cum. His cock spasming in her, buried to the hilt, he let out a loud grunt, as they both experienced the ecstasy of pent up release. She stayed seated on him as she let the orgasmic waves wash over her.

Exhausted Priya lay on his chest enjoying the feeling of cock slowly receding from her pussy as it softened. His arms encircled her. Both of their hearts calmed as they cuddled. Her eyes flickered around her room, the room she had grown up in. The room she even fantasized about him in. She hugged him never imagining that she would be here, with him.

She lifted herself up, rubbed a finger down his check, and leaned in for a deep kiss, a sweet culmination of the passionate night. Laying back down she cuddled against him, an arm and leg draped over him, his arm wrapped around her, hand resting on her waist, they fell asleep just as the first birds began to sing.

12