Prize Island Pt. 04

Story Info
Day 4 and Diana is Harry`s sub plus fun in the sauna.
9.9k words
4.68
9.9k
8

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

DAY 4

Harry woke before Diana and figured it must still be early as the room was still relatively dark. After a quick and necessary visit to the bathroom he walked to the windows and opened the curtains slightly. It was dark and overcast and the rain was hammering down. He knew the weather in Scotland could always be that unpredictable. One day over thirty degrees and the next chilly and raining. He looked at his watch on the nightstand and saw it was after eight. Diana was still snoring softly and was now curled in the foetal position. Harry went to shower.

He was just shampooing his hair and had his eyes closed tightly as he heard the door open and felt Diana`s arms encircle him from behind. Her breasts pushed into the middle of his back as she leant forward and kissed him lightly on the shoulder and said, "Morning Darling. Mind if I join you?"

Harry didn`t say anything but rinsed away the shampoo and turned within the circle of her arms and kissed her on the lips. Just a good morning peck. They both washed in silence and then Diana grabbed the lady shave from the rack and lathered up her armpits before running the shaver over them quickly. She then lathered her mound and she shaved carefully.She had never done these things in front of Harry and he watched the process with interest. He found it strangely erotic as Diana manoeuvred her lady parts around and pushed and pulled them into position before shaving them.

Diana saw that he was watching and smiled at him. Harry couldn`t read what kind of smile it was until she asked, "Shall I do you?"

Harry had never shaved down there, but he had heard that it enhanced the sensitivity during sex and so he nodded. Diana poured a large handful of shower gel into her hand before rubbing it into his thick thatch of pubic hair. Using her fingers she created a soapy foam that covered his entire pubic mound. There was small seat/come bench in the shower and Diana sat on this as she swiped away the foam using the lady shave. She used one hand to hold his cock out of the way which of course caused Harry to harden, much to her amusement. She continued to work carefully and every action with the razor ended by Diana licking the sensitive tip of his cock, which did nothing to help the process, but felt great to Harry.

Diana rubbed more gel around his balls before very carefully running the razor over them. After five minutes she was finished and used the shower head to clean away the excess soap. Harry looked down at a view he hadn`t seen since he was about twelve. His now fully formed erection stood up proudly from a bare pubic mound that reminded him of one of the chicken breasts that they bought at Tesco. Harry couldn't deny that it was more sensitive as Diana playing the shower head over the area felt like a million little needles hitting him.

Diana had not let go of his dick for the entire five minutes and now Harry felt her pull his foreskin back and his purple head was now engorged and free. From her sitting position she was at the perfect height to slip him between her full lips. She just held the head in her mouth as Harry felt her tongue play with him deliciously. He was holding on to the slippery shower wall now and moaning under his breath. He had not realised how aroused he had got by watching, her at first, and then when she had shaved him. Diana started to take more of him slowly into her mouth and he climaxed. She was startled at the quickness of his orgasm and nearly choked as she was not prepared, as he shot a large load of creamy spunk into her mouth. She spat it out onto the shower floor and continued to cough and splutter as Harry turned beet red and watched his semen swirl down the plug.

Diana gradually regained her composure before staring up at him and saying, "What the fuck! You never, ever came that fucking quick. I just wasn`t expecting it. You nearly fucking choked me!" and then she started laughing and laughing as the shower water continued to pour down on her head.

Harry was mortified and was struggling to put together a sentence in answer to her question and all he could say was, "Fuck. I`m sorry. It just happened so quick I had no time to warn you. I was so turned on by the whole shaving thing that it just snuck up on me!"

By now they were both laughing at Harry`s premature ejaculation as Diana repeatedly called it, as she teased him relentlessly. They got out of the shower and towelled off before throwing on T-shirts and shorts and going downstairs. They were still laughing as they entered the dining room. Sandy and Dave swung their eyes up from their full plates and Dave asked, "What's got you two in such a great mood on such a shitty day?"

Harry blushed again and felt his cheeks burning as Diana explained in graphic detail what had occurred in their shower that morning. Dave was full of pity and used phrases like, "It happens to the best of us mate," as he tried to cheer Harry up. Jim and Mary came in and got the abridged version from Diana. Jim was also very understanding and eventually they were all eating in silence.

Sandy said, "What shall we do today? The weather is crappy so we can`t go outside. We could use the swimming pool and the sauna and just have a lazy day. What do you all think?"

Mary agreed, "Sounds good to me and Jim."

Harry and Diana looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

Everybody went upstairs to get their swimming stuff, and books to read, and slowly one by one they made their way to the basement area. Harry was looking around and taking in the layout. There was a quite large pool about twenty metres by ten meters with ten loungers set up around the sides. There was a large sauna that could probably seat 10 people and a cold plunge pool next to it. There was a gym area with treadmills, weights and other various exercise equipment. There was a pool table and also a table tennis table. It all looked brand new.

Harry and Diana found two loungers and settled down with the books that they had brought with them. Dave and Jim wandered into the gym and could soon be heard grunting and groaning as they went through their workouts. Mary and Sandy took the loungers either side of Harry and Diana. Mary was reading and Sandy was soon fast asleep. All the women had forsaken their new sexy bikinis for more practical swimming suits for use in the pool. Harry thought it was the first time since they had arrived that the atmosphere was not overtly sexual and was just like a normal holiday.

Jim and Dave returned from the gym, showered and dived into the pool, before taking the loungers next to their wives. The morning carried on in such a normal fashion. They all swam a bit and Harry even had a go in the gym where he was joined for a short time by both Diana and Sandy. Dave and Jim had a couple of games of pool and then table tennis, but mostly they all lay on the loungers and napped or read, with the occasional dip in the pool. Harry was enjoying just relaxing and napped a couple of times. The last time he was woken by Gail calling them up for lunch. As they were going upstairs Jim stopped at the sauna to switch it on and spread a little scented oil over the coals. He was the only one who had explored this particular attraction so the others just trusted him to get on with it.

Lunch was again light with just salads and sandwiches available, but no one was that hungry as the morning had been a lazy one and with a lack of Scottish air to build up their appetites. They had all soon eaten their fill and as a group they left and went back to the basement.

Jim poked his head inside the sauna and wonderful warm, jasmine scented air escaped and swirled around them. There were towels provided on a table next to the door. Bathing suits and clothes were shed quickly. Harry hesitated slightly longer than the others as his "Down below haircut" was still new to him and he wasn`t sure on the reaction he would get from the others.

He shouldn't have worried as both Sandy and Mary loved it. They even got up really close to peer at it and Sandy, of course, even rubbed her hand over it before giving him the thumbs up. Mary and Sandy then teased Jim and Dave about how they should do it to. Harry looked at Dave`s groin and could see he had a relative forest of thick black curly hair so would need much more than a lady shave, while Jim just had a few wisps of light brown hair that would be gone with just a few Gillette strokes. To have such a sparse growth Harry thought he must shave occasionally as well.

On entering the sauna Harry saw that there were two benches. One on top and one directly below. The air was hot and Jim had used a little too much of the Jasmine oil so the smell was overpowering. They left the door open for a few minutes and eventually the aroma became bearable. Diana closed the door and they all sat. The men on the top with Jim on the left, Harry in the middle and Dave on the right. Their wives sat on the lower bench between their husband's calves and feet.

Harry was really starting to perspire after just five minutes and as he looked around he could see the others were as well. He was thinking of getting out when the door opened and a naked Gail and Moira walked through the door and Moira cheerfully asked, "Mind if we join you?" The appearance of these two naked beauties made Harry resolve to stay for as long as they were there, even if he fainted.

Moira was as always, near perfection. Her large, firm breasts exhibited no sag. Her buttocks as she turned to close the door were taut and toned, as were those long, long legs. Her pussy lips were just about visible below the landing strip of reddish brown hair.

Dragging his eyes away from Moira, Harry looked at Gail. This was his first glimpse of her naked body and he must say he was more than happy with what he saw. Gail had sucked his cock, but he had never really looked at her until now. That made Harry feel terrible in some ways. Her petite breasts were a handful at most but with large aureoles and small nipples that were already rock hard from the colder room outside and both were pierced by small rings. Her blonde hair was sticking to her forehead in wisps as the majority was pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her small 5 foot 4 frame was curvy, especially at the hips, but definitely not fat. Her mound was perfectly bald and she had those pussy lips that hung down a little and were clearly visible. Harry also noticed that she had a ring matching those in her nipples that was penetrating her clitoris, which stood out nearly half an inch from its normal hiding place. Harry had never seen a clit that big.

Moira climbed up to the top bench and everybody got a good look at her pink pussy lips as the step up was large and her legs opened wide as she climbed. Harry was ashamed as he felt his cock stiffen and he leaned over slightly trying to hide it. He glanced left and right and saw that Jim and Dave were also having the same problem In fact Dave had what most people would call a boner. His 9 inch cock was sticking straight up. Harry looked at it with a little awe. He had never seen one this big in real life before. Just in pornos.

Moira sat beside Dave and Moira adopted the "wife" position sitting below and with Moira`s legs either side of her body. They all sat in silence after Moira and Gina`s surprising, yet welcome entrance. It was very hot and the jasmine smell was still strong.

Of course it was Sandy who said what they were all thinking, "Is this it? We just sit here and sweat? It's quite boring really. What can we do to make it more interesting?" Well maybe not exactly what Harry was thinking anyway as she continued in her usual cheerful way, "Let`s have a competition."

"What kind of competition," asked Mary? Her voice sounded sceptical.

Sandy was beaming now as she nearly shouted, "A blow job competition. Look we have our husband's cocks waving about up there. Especially since Moira and Gail turned up. You, I and Diana have a race to see who gets a mouthful first. Then, we can reverse it and they can try to get us off with their tongues!"

Mary nodded and Diana made a point of looking up into Harry`s eyes as she said, "Let's make it naughtier," Harry stiffened in more ways than one as Diana used the naughty word and waited to see what would come next. After a brief pause which Harry knew was intended for him to let it sink in that he would be spanking her arse tonight, she continued. "Let`s do it with other partners. We all move to the right, I suck Dave, Sandy you do Jim and Mary does Harry. For the pussy licking we move again. Dave does Mary, Harry does Sandy and Jim does me!"

Mary and Sandy were moving before she had finished speaking which more than signaled their agreement to her suggestion As Sandy settled down on her knees with Jims cock now standing perfectly to attention in front of her face she looked around and asked, "What is the prize for the winners?"

Nobody said a word for a good minute and Harry was shocked when Moira spoke quietly, "The couple whose lady wins the blow job competition will have the option to have me join them in bed this evening. The couple whose man wins the pussy licking will have the same option, but with Gail." Harry knew from this moment that he wanted to win.

The three women were now kneeling on the front bench and had the cocks of the man above them in their hands. They were looking at Moira as she raised her hand, "3-2-1-GO!" Her hand dropped and cocks were engulfed in seconds. Mary was really going to town on Harry and he would be a liar if he said she wasn`t good at this. He looked to the left and saw his wife with half of Dave`s cock in her mouth. Harry thought it was too big for her until he saw her scrunch up her eyes in concentration and push her head further and further downwards until she burst back up spluttering and coughing as her gag reflex kicked in. She had managed all but the last inch and that was no mean feat.

Mary was really sucking him hard now and her hand was massaging his shaft. Harry was thinking about Diana`s grandma naked. She was the most pig ugly woman he had ever seen and this image in his brain delayed the ejaculation that had been arriving at speed.

Harry glanced to his right and saw Jim was breathing heavily and his hard stomach muscles were contracting and showing off his six pack to perfection. Sandy wasn't bobbing up and down urgently like the other girls. She was using just her tongue and her hands. Harry thought of the old Hare and Tortoise story. In this case the slow movements were winning the race and he heard Jim grunt and gargling noises come from Sandy as she won a mouthful of creamy Jim come. Glancing to his left he was just in time to see Diana take a huge mouthful of come from Dave. He watched as she struggled to keep it all in her mouth and as it was there were two lines of come running down to her chin from the corners of her lips. This sight was too much for Harry and he shot his load into Mary`s waiting mouth seconds later.

Moira clapped loudly and said "First Sandy. I will be joining Sandy and Dave after dinner for some fun. If they want to? A gallant second for Diana and third and the wooden spoon for Mary. However there was less than 30 seconds between winner and last so a great effort by all." Everybody congratulated Sandy who was beaming with pride. Dave was especially happy and lavished praise on his wife for her skills. Harry thought it was more about winning Moira than it was about his wife giving good head.

Moira ordered everybody to their positions for the next race. Harry grabbed Sandy`s thighs and gazed at the glistening gash before him with the crown of neatly trimmed black hair above. Looking towards Moira he saw that Jim was between his wife`s legs and Dave was between Mary`s. On a second look he also saw Gail`s blonde head was busy already between Moira`s thighs. Somewhat breathlessly Moira raised her arm once more and noticeably quicker than last time she spat out,"3-2-1. GO!" and her hand came back down and rested on Gail`s head and pushed her hard against her crotch.

Harry watched all of this before tentatively licking the complete length of Sandy`s slit and then sucking on her clit. Harry was confident of winning this race as he had been paying attention all week. As he sucked on her clit he raised two hands to her flat chest and pinched both of Sandy`s nipples and sucked with all his might on her hard nub. Sandy squealed and shrieked as her orgasm hit and Harry was covered in a spray of her viscous pussy juice.

Harry leant back trying to wipe some of Sandy`s juices from his eyes and face with his hand and Sandy had collapsed backwards. Harry could hear her trying to drag oxygen into her lungs. Harry wiped his eyes and glanced up. Diana was curling her toes and her head was thrown backwards and Harry knew the signs. Seconds later she let out a low Moan and Harry watched as Diana clamped Jim`s head between her thighs as her climax rolled in waves through her body.

Seconds later Mary gave a small little gasp and then screamed "Oh my God, Yes. Yes. Yes. There it is. I´m cuuuuuming!" so Harry, grinning to himself, guessed she had also arrived at a satisfactory climax.

Moira was breathing really heavily now and almost panting, "First by a distance was Harry. Diana and he should look forward to a visit from Gina after dinner. Second Jim and third Dave," she had to stop then as she started to moan, "Fuck Gina. Fuck that's so good. Yes. Oh my God. Yes, yes don`t stop baby!" Both her hands went to Gina`s head and she held her to her crotch. Her legs draped around Gina`s shoulders and small shivers rippled through her body, even though it was about a hundred degrees in that wooden box.

They were all staring as Moira slowly returned to normal and let go of the vice like grip that she had of Gail`s head. She took a second to compose herself before saying rather self-consciously," Well, we all seemed to enjoy that. I think it's time we all got ready for drinks and dinner. Once more, congratulations to Harry and Diana, and to Dave and Sandy. On a more serious note apart from saying that I am looking forward to meeting Dave`s huge cock tonight, please remember to use the splash pool on leaving the sauna." Harry also heard her say in a whisper to Gail, "Please get Angus to come and thoroughly sanitize the sauna!"

Moira exited first, and she and Gail dropped into the plunge pool outside. The water was obviously very cold as Harry viewed four deliciously hard nipples as the girls climbed up the stairs and out of the pool seconds later. Harry and Diana held hands as they jumped into the icy water. The feeling of the freezing water after the steaming sauna was unbelievable and Harry felt his whole body tingle and he felt revitalized. Diana and Harry climbed out and Dave and Sandy jumped in. Jim made sure that the sauna was switched off before he and Mary plunged in, once Sandy and Dave had vacated the pool.

The three couples followed Moira and Gail up the stairs to the bedrooms. Gail and Moira started towards room four until Harry asked," Moira can I have a word please?" Diana looked at him with a puzzled expression, but he just said, "Go to the room and wait for me." Harry hoped she recognised his "Master" voice. Apparently she did as a salacious grin spread across her face and she was almost bouncing on the balls of her feet as she left him to talk to Moira, and entered their room. Harry heard the door click shut before turning to talk to Moira. Gina left them and went into her room. The other four were already in their rooms as Harry whispered his request to Moira. Harry had seen something as he climbed the stairs behind Moira and Gail and this led him to the belief that Moira would be able to help him. They talked for a few minutes before Harry went to see Diana.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers