Problem with Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes and come." she said softly.

Mark seemed to wince from his trance. He quickly took off his T-shirt first, then his shorts. When he took off his shorts, a large hard cock popped out. 'He's bigger than his father,' Marry thought as her son climbed on the bed and covered himself with a quilt.

They lay facing each other for a few seconds and looked at each other. Mark was on his left side, and Marry on his right.

Marry was the first to speak: "Do you want to be on top?"

"I'd like to ... I'd like to hug you." Mark stammered and approached his mother.

He swung his right arm over Marry and stroked her upper back. Marry swung her left arm over his back. They approached each other and their bodies touched. Marry's tits merged with Mark's breasts, Mark's cock was pressed against Marry's stomach. Mark's balls touched the hairs of Marry's pussy.

"May I kiss you?" Mark asked.

"Yes." Marry replied. Mark brought his lips to Marry's and kissed her gently on the lips.

Marry responded to his kiss by pressing her lips to his. She was surprised. Seeing his stiffened cock when he took off his shorts, she thought he would immediately climb on her and try to drive it into her womb. She was already preparing to stop him, to avoid rudeness. She didn't expect hugs and kisses, she just expected raw lust.

They kissed for a few minutes, caressing each other's backs. Mark was overjoyed, and Marry completely relaxed. She couldn't help but enjoy these outpourings of her son's tenderness.

When their lips parted, she spoke. "I didn't expect this. I expected you to be a little ... rougher."

"Mom, one thing you always have to know. I love you. I've always wanted to be in your arms. To love and caress you. Just like now. Not just raw sex." he said softly.

They continued kissing for a few more minutes and then Marry felt Mark's cock move on her stomach, leaving a damp mark on her skin.

"Come." she said softly turning on her back.

She spread her thick legs and bent her knees to receive her son's body between them. Mark moved and lay between her spread legs. He lowered his body lightly on hers. His penis was resting on the bottom of his pussy. When he lowered his weight on her, his breasts came in contact with her tits again, and his cock fell with its length between the outer lips of her pussy. Cock head was crushed between their stomachs. Their lips met again in a passionate kiss. This time, their tongues intertwined in a love game. Mark started to move his 7 inch long cock along Marry's lips. Marry was excited by these outpourings of her son's love, and her pussy got quite wet. She was ready to receive her son's dick.

"Enter me, baby." she said softly between the two kisses. He was surprised. He expected Marry to ask her to put on a condom. He didn't expect to be invited to put his cock into her unprotected pussy.

"But Mom, what if you get pregnant?" he asked naively. She smiled.

"Don't be afraid, I'm on the pill." Then she slipped her hand between the two of them took a hold of his dick somewhere around the middle. She pointed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Push slowly." she said. "Go easy, it's big."

Mark slowly started pushing his hard cock into his mother's pussy. He entered slowly, first the head and then the body of the dick. The pussy spread slowly to receive its guest. Marry felt immense satisfaction. Her son's dick was the second dick that ever entered her womb. And it was much thicker than Steven's. The pussy was quite moist, so the resistance was not too great. She felt pure pleasure, earlier kisses and caresses made Marry forget that she was lying in bed with her own son. That the same dick that she gave birth to herself 18 years ago penetrates her like a spear. Mark was now her lover, not her son.

He rested his elbows on the bed. Her thick thighs pressed against his hips, and his hard dick was driven all the way into the hole he had dreamed of for years. Mark was in heaven. He pulled it out halfway, then pushed again slowly all the way in. He repeated it two more times, and he couldn't take it anymore.

A lightning bolt of pleasure flashed from the head of his cock, down his back. He started to cum. Even though he already came 3 times that day, semen dripped from him like from a fountain. He was stabbed in the mother all the way, firing one after another 6 long ropes of cum into Marry's womb. Soon, it was over.

He lay down on his mother softly said "Sorry Mom. I couldn't hold it. I've been dreaming about this since I got my erection for the first time. I'm surprised I didn't cum even before I pushed it into you."

"Don't worry, my love. It's all right. We're doing all this for you, not for me. Although I have to admit I enjoy your company." Marry replied, stroking her son's hair.

"It'll be hard again in a minute. I'll do anything to make you enjoy it as much as I do." he said kissing the space between her breasts and then taking her left nipple into his mouth.

He gently sucked and licked her nipple, to his mother's great pleasure. He then moved on to another nipple. During that time, his cock softened, still rammed all the way into her pussy. But after only 5 minutes, he was hard as a rock again.

He started coming in and out of his mother's womb again.

This time it all took much longer, over 20 minutes. Mark was very gentle. He went in and out slowly. He started stroking her huge left ass cheek with his right hand. The skin on her ass was white as snow and very soft. A large amount of fat on his ass cheek twisted under his caresses, but her ass was still pretty firm. Mark's left hand rested on the bed. He was constantly changing the angle at which he pushed into his mother. This caused his cock to enter her vagina at various angles, thus putting pressure on various parts of the walls of it with each penetration. This caused indescribable pleasures to Marry.

She enjoyed it immensely. She did not expect such a development. She expected him to lie her on her back, spread her legs. That her own son, driven by unbridled lust, would ride her like a mare. That he would fuck her recklessly, wanting to satisfy his insatiable hormone-induced mating needs. She expected that her own son would not treat her at all as a mother, but as a female in which he wanted to empty the contents of his balls.

However, bed with her was a real young lover, gentle and caring, whose goal is not only to satisfy his low incestuous needs, but also to make her happy.

After 20 minutes of wonderful lovemaking, they both approached orgasm. Experienced after many years of missionary sex with Steven, Marry was able to coordinate the movements of her pelvis with the movements of the penis that penetrated her in order to meet the time of her orgasm with her son's. Mark started pounding his dick hard into Marry's pussy. He felt the climax approaching. The bed shook and creaked under their movements. The quilt fell from their bodies, they were stark naked in the middle of the bed, joined in the forbidden union of mother and son. The sounds of skin-to-skin flaps was filling the rook while Mark's stomach was pounding into the fat-covered Marry's stomach.

Marry let out muffled screams as her son slammed into her with all his might, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Ah! Ah! Ah!".

At one point, Mark stiffened and pushed his dick all the way into Marry's pussy. He started to shoot hot semen into his mother's womb. This time it was different, the walls of Marry's vagina alternately twitched and relaxed - Marry experienced one of the most intense orgasms in her life.

"Oh God! Oh God! Son, son, son! Mark! My son! Aaaahhh!" she screamed, bending her head back.

Mark, cumming like never before in his life, also let out cries of pleasure.

"Mom! Oh mom! I'm cumming! Oh mom! I love you! Aaaahhhh!!"

After the last drops of his cum came out of the top of his dick, Mark relaxed. They kissed and hugged for another 10 minutes. Then Mark got off his mother and lay on her right side. They hugged and exchanged passionate kisses.

"You're finally mine, Mom. If you only knew how long I've been imagining this day." he said looking her in the eye.

"But Mark, we are mother and son. This is not right. Although it feels wonderful, this is still incest. A mother should not share a bed with her son. Especially not a double bed on which that same son was conceived. This should not have been happening. It's not fair to your father." there was a trace of resentment and remorse in her words.

"Mom, you shouldn't regret this night. It's the most beautiful night of my life. Even Dad agrees, you didn't cheat on him in any way." he said, kissing her.

"My son grew up to be a real man." she looked at him lovingly and returned the kiss.

After 20 minutes of hugging and kissing, he was hard again. W

hen she felt his hardness on her leg, she said, "Again! You seem to be able to do this all night." she laughed.

"I could be with you for 7 nights non-stop!" he said, trying to climb on her again.

"Wait, let me be up this time." she said.

The obedient son immediately obeyed his fat mother and lay on his back. A hard cock was pointing into the air like a spear. Marry put her thick left leg over him, took his dick and set it at the entrance of her pussy. She lowered slowly on him. The cock entered her easily, because her pussy was already well lubricated, and full of his semen from the previous two ejaculations. She began to ride him slowly.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." she let out light sighs.

Mark enjoyed the sight of his mother's large, broad, fat body. For most young men, that body would not be attractive. The legs were very thick, although they were not covered with cellulite. The rolls of fat moved on her stomach, although her stomach was small in relation to the width of her hips and the thickness of her legs. Two huge buttocks spilled over at Mark's legs. He felt them in the middle of his thighs as she rode him. Her upper arms were covered with fat.

But for Mark, this was the most beautiful body in the whole world. Nothing could replace the touch of his hands on his mother's soft, fat-covered hips. Nor the touch of her soft tits he kneaded as she rode him.

"Mom, I love you! I want to be in you forever. I don't want my cock never to get out of your womb. I love you!" he said in ecstasy.

"Son, no one can love you more than your mother. You are a part of me, you came out of me. And now you have returned to me, with one part of your body." she said intoxicated with sexual fervor.

"And that is not a small part!" she laughed alluding to the 7 inches of pulsating flesh piercing through her womb trying to deliver its fertile juice into her feminine depths.

After half an hour of slow, sensual riding, they both had an orgasm together again. They lay down next to each other, covered themselves with a quilt that they lifted from the floor and fell asleep, happy and satisfied. From Marry's pussy wet semen was pouring, the product of 3 wonderful orgasms that her only son had.

Marry woke up first, around 10 in the morning. Her body was sore from last night's activities. Her pussy was a little red, and the cum on her vaginal lips and on her hairy pussy made her itch. Mark slept next to her with a satisfied smile on his face. She kissed him gently on the forehead, careful not to wake him. Her young lover deserved a break after last night's activities. She got up and slowly went to the bathroom. She went into the shower and washed the sweaty body with warm water, cleaning the cum from her legs and pussy. As she took a shower she thought 'how much sperm just came out of my boy! It could fertilize 10 women. Thank God for birth control pills.'

Wrapped in a towel, she went to the kitchen and began preparing the breakfast. She was sure they would need a lot of energy. The long day and night are before them. And knowing her son's desire and energy, she was sure that they would be very active during that time.

As she scrambled the eggs, she didn't hear Mark's footsteps as he crept up from behind her because of the sound of the shaker. He hugged her from behind, wrapped his arms around her breasts and kissed her gently on the neck. She got scared and jumped, almost spilling the scrambled eggs from the bowl. During that jump, the towel with which her body was wrapped detached and fell to the floor. She was completely naked, and Mark hugged her leaning against her back. She turned her head to the left and gave him a passionate kiss. Their lips met and their tongues intertwined. She felt a growing erection pressing her ass. Mark rubbed his, now completely stiff, dick between her huge buttocks. His buttocks were big, his whole dick disappeared between them. Only the head appeared at the top when he pushed it upwards.

She felt Mark trying to place his dick on the entrance of her pussy. He was trying to give her a morning fuck. She moved her hips and pushed her hand between her legs to help him adjust. She finally aligned his head with the entrance to her pussy.

"Push slowly." she said. "Just go easy, I'm not wet enough yet."

He was obedient, her little boy. He pushed slowly, and the cock head entered her. She leaned her hands on the kitchen table, her ass pushed upwards to make it easier for him to penetrate her. He pushed slowly, a few inches and pulled out a little. With each push, he would conquer a few new inches of his mother's womb. After a dozen stabs, he reached the maximum penetration depths allowed by Marry's huge ass pressing against his stomach.

Steven liked to approach Marry from behind. And he loved watching her huge buttocks sway as he stabbed her. But this position did not allow such a deep penetration as some others positions, so it never stimulated Marry enough. She could never cum with Steven like this, but he fulfilled his needs because he would cum practically immediately.

It was different with Mark. His longer dick reached deeper, and his slender body allowed for a much better angle of thrust. She was filled with a wonderful feeling as Mark stabbed her from behind. He quickened his pace, her buttocks making waves with each push of his lower abdomen into them. The loud sound of skin-to-skin bangs spread through the kitchen - 'flap, flap, flap, flap ...'. Marry was already completely wet. Mark felt it and quickened his pace.

"Oh, Mom. Oh, oh, oh. How good is this. What are we doing, Mom? What are we doing?" Steven spoke in ecstasy.

"We're having sex, son! We're having sex while your mom prepares eggs for breakfast!" Marry said.

"Ah! Oh! Mom is mixing the eggs! And son is pounding mom!" he said.

All that fucking didn't last long. They soon came together again. Marry continued to prepare breakfast as her son's morning cum trickled down her right leg.

Breakfast was soon over. When they ate him hugged they went into the living room and started hugging and kissing.

They had sex almost all day. They changed poses in every way that came to their mind - missionary, doggy, she riding him, reverse cowboy. They did this in all the rooms in the apartment, including the balcony (which was very risky, since they could be seen from the street).

In the afternoon, Mark, hugging Marry, said "Have you ever had oral and anal sex with your dad?"

Marry shook her head.

"Dad never asked for oral sex, and I was never attracted to it, so I can say we never did it." Marry said. "We never even mentioned anal sex. I guess it's dirty so it never even occurred to us." she added.

Mark added: "I'd like to try oral and anal. Can we, Mom?"

Marry looked at him seriously.

"Anal sex is out of the question! I have hemorrhoids, my asshole would probably get inflamed. And to shove that huge stick of yours into such a small hole. No, that's out of the question!"

Mark obediently nodded "OK mom."

"And as for the oral," Marry added, "we could try that."

Having said that, she took his semi-hard dick in her hand and started kissing him from all sides. She paid the most attention to his growing cock head. She kissed it, and finally put half of the cock head in her mouth. She licked it with her tongue, and Mark was in ecstasy. Then she took the whole cock head in her mouth and started sucking it. She soon put half of her son's dick into her mouth. She wasn't particularly experienced, but Mark still enjoyed it immensely.

At one point she took Mark's dick out of her mouth and told him, "Please tell me when you are about to cum. I don't want cum in my mouth."

Mark nodded, and she continued to suck him. After about 15 minutes, Mark's orgasm approached.

"Now I'll do it, mom!!" he said in a spasm.

Marry took his dick out of her mouth and started jerking it off. Mark came like a volcano. Hot cum flew in all directions. Hot cum ended up on her tits, face, hair.

"Ugh, this was good!" Mark said.

After a Saturday-Sunday night filled with sex and kisses, Sunday morning finaly came. They woke up together and ended their love affair with slow, sensual missionary sex. They were tired after this adventure, but also happy and content. Mark was especially pleased. After sex, embraced, they began a conversation.

"Baby, our adventure is coming to an end." said Marry. "I hope you're happy."

"Happy?! This has been the best day and a half in my life! Most definitely! You're a wonderful mom. I love you, more than anything in the whole world. What mother would do this for her child." he said.

"I would do anything to make you happy. But you have to understand that we had an agreement. We all have to stick to that agreement. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes Mom, I understand. From now on there is no more sex, nor my attempts to peek and spy on you. Such was the deal, and I will stick to it. It will be difficult at first, but it will be fine. I will keep our time together forever in my heart and memory. Mom, you were not wrong to share this special time with me. I really have no desire to peek under your skirt anymore. Now I know exactly what is under that skirt," he said with a smile, "and how deep it is." he laughed out loud.

"Ha, ha really funny!" she said with false anger, "You came out of that depth, then you came back to it."

They laughed sweetly, hugged and kissed.

They got up and took a shower together. Then Marry changed the bedding, and inspected all the rooms in detail to remove traces of sex before Steven returned. In several places she found traces of crusted sperm which she had removed.

Around noon, Steven came with his friends. Marry and Mark greeted him with a smile on their lips. He looked at them questioningly, he could hardly wait to be alone with Marry.

"How did it go?" he asked impatiently "Did this 'therapy' of ours work? From your and Mark's look, I would say it did. Talk woman!" he continued in one breath.

"It was good, I think we succeeded." she said with a smile.

"How was he, was he ruff on you?" he asked calmer.

"No, just the opposite. He was very gentle and nice." she said.

"I knew it." Steven said contentedly. "He's a great boy. I knew he would be gentle. How did you handle it? Was it hard or awkward for you?" he continued.

"It was 'hard'. I was dealing with an 18-year-old." she said with a laugh. "But it wasn't that awkward. It was nice, even." Marry didn't want to lie to her husband.

Steven looked her in the eyes and kissed her lips gently.

"I'm glad you had a good time. I love you both."

Mark kept to the agreement. He stopped stalking his mother. On several occasions, he tried to talk about that great day together, but Marry always avoided that theme. That was for the best, and Mark agreed with her.

As a result of their wonderful day, a custom remained between mother and son that continued for many years to come - every time he got up in the morning, the Mark would kiss his mother's lips. That kiss was not a kiss from mother and son. It was a kiss between two lovers who remember the wonderful moments together they once shared.