Procured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'To do what?' I asked.

'To be our slave,' interjected Gavin, 'we would pay you rather better than Tesco, I think.'

I was aghast. So that was the 'advantageous' idea Sandra had had! So why didn't I walk out, there and then?

One, I had nowhere to go. And two, what was 'two?' Fuck knows, I thought. Was I really considering this crazy proposal? Gavin took my hesitancy to mean just that.

'You don't have to decide right now, Cindy,' he said, 'why don't you go home and have a chat with Katia first?' I found myself nodding dumbly, then looked up at Gavin – God, but he was fucking gorgeous. And Lidia too – what a couple! I could suddenly see myself doing anything they wanted, but I kept quiet Perhaps in the cold light of day, when I got home, and really thought about it, I should prefer the drudgery of shelf-filling in the supermarket.

I was silent in the car on the way back, going over all that had been said, and considering my own response to it all. I understood what Gavin had said to me – he was trying to prevent me from mking hasty decision - but I had already spoken to Katia, and knew that she would urge me to 'go into slavery' like her. Another chat with her wasn't going to alter anything. But I still had difficulty in seeing myself in the role – for one thing, I didn't really think I was pretty enough, at least, not as pretty as Katia.

When I went to bed that night, sleep didn't come easily, and, when it did, it was troubled. When I sensed that someone was in my room, I first imagined it to be part of a dream, but then realised that Katia stood by my bed, the faint light from streetlight through the curtains revealing her in a baby-doll nightie. I put my hand out to her, and pulled the covers back so that she could slide in beside me. We lay together, her long legs entwined around mine, her gentle hands stroking my breasts, finding my pussy, and masturbating me slowly, deliciously, on the path to a long, slow orgasm, and peaceful sleep.

In the morning, I made a decision, with Katia's help. My life had always lacked excitement – this was my chance! As Katia said, Gavin and Lidia were a beautiful couple. I would give it a try. If I didn't like it, well, I could simply run away. I told Sandra of my decision, and, when they had had time to get up, she called Lidia.

'Just get dressed,' she told me, 'and Lidia says you won't need anything at all.'

Nevertheless, I packed a few photos and personal odds and ends into a small holdall, and was waiting, in my one and only summer dress, when Lidia drove up in their blue Mercedes.

We drove in silence to their house, me too nervous to enter into conversation, Lidia concentrating on the traffic. Gavin met us at the door, and I was surprised to see beside him a pretty, uniformed maid, whom he introduced as Luisa. 'It was her day off yesterday,' he explained, 'she speaks only a little English – we brought her with us when we came from Gibraltar, but she is from Cádiz.'

Lidia, who had just locked the car, came around and told me that Luisa would show me to my room, and that they would expect me in the lounge at 11.30.

My room was bright and airy, had an en-suite bathroom, and a big wardrobe with mirrored doors. When I glanced inside, it seemed to be full of clothes, so I closed it up gain, thinking they must belong to Lidia. When I went over to the dressing table, I spotted an envelope with my name written on it. I opened it, and took out the single, typewritten sheet:-

Dear Cindy,

We welcome you to our home, and trust that this will be the start of a long and pleasurable relationship. To this end, we list some simple rules, which you will observe:-

  1. You will address us as 'Mistress' and 'Master' unless we are in the company of strangers, when our forenames may be used.
  2. You will make yourself available to be penetrated, in any manner required of you, by ourselves or those to whom you may have been loaned, at all times.
  3. You will wear no underwear, other than that permitted by us.
  4. You will wear only the outer clothing provided for you, though you will normally have freedom of choice within that selection. You will always dress formally for dinner. You must wear your Master's collar at all times.
  5. You will maintain your body in good shape, and completely free of hair. You may neither smoke nor take any substances injurious to your health.
  6. You must expect to be punished regularly, and you will always express your thanks for any
punishment.
  • You will consent to be marked in whatever manner we decide.
  • We hope you will agree to the above rules, which are designed to heighten our pleasure and yours.

    Gavin and Lidia

    I agree to the above rules, signed……………………………..

    I read the list of rules through twice, and my hand shook as I signed my agreement. Then I almost scratched out my signature. What on earth was I doing? The sting, I thought, was in the tail, with rules 6 and 7 too open-ended to contemplate. Well, I thought, I've gone and done it now! I tidied my hair up and went down in search of the lounge. Luisa was waiting at the foot of the broad staircase, and showed me the way.

    When I entered, Gavin and Lidia were sat on the sofa, smiling. I handed the letter to Gavin, and he glanced at my signature, then patted the sofa between them. I sat down.

    'You're nervous, my dear,' he said, putting a warm hand on my knee, 'and we understand, don't we, darling?'

    Lidia nodded, then looked at me and smiled. 'When you go back to your room,' she said, 'you should look in the wardrobe. All the clothes there are for your use – we are the same size, I think – and most have never been worn. In the drawers is the only underwear you may wear – garter belts and stockings mainly, but also a couple of corsets that Luisa will have to help you lace up. Please take off everything you are wearing, and leave it on your bed. Luisa will parcel it up for you. I'd like you to wear the blue latex for lunch – it's very tight, but I think you'll look lovely in it.'

    Gavin, having listened quietly, now said, 'Do you have any questions?'

    'No,' I said.

    'No, what?' rapped Lidia, a new, harsh tone to her voice.

    'No, Master,' I corrected myself.

    Gavin got up and went over to a sideboard, then returned with something in his hand.

    It was my collar, a wide silver band, studded with precious stones, and with a stout ring set into it. He clipped it around my neck, and it was a snug fit – but I was instantly conscious of its weight.

    'Now, before you go and get ready for lunch, Cindy,' said Lidia, who seemed to be the one who gave all the orders, 'you should know we have decided to whip you this evening. Much of the pleasure is in the anticipation, so we give you time to consider it. You have never been whipped before, have you?'

    'No Mistress,' I said, remembering to use her title.

    'Good,' she said, 'we'll enjoy breaking you in. Go now – lunch is at 1.30.'

    Back in my room, I had to sit down and let it all sink in, but then, after a few minutes, I shrugged as curiosity got the better of me, and went to have a look at what I was going to be wearing. I gasped as soon as I looked at the gowns, dresses and skirts in the wardrobe. Although most were diaphanous, or had plunging necklines, or were backless, almost all had expensive designer labels, and there were gorgeous nightdresses and negligees too. Arranged on the floor were shoes, every pair with almost impossible heels, some with platform soles too. Going to the drawers I saw that they contained some silk slips, garter belts, and the two corsets Lidia had mentioned, one black, one red. When I held them up, I wondered how on earth I would get into them.

    On the bed lay a black satin kimono, and when I had stripped off and bundled up the clothes I had arrived in, I slipped it on, while I busied myself with hair and make-up. Soon, looking back at me from the mirror was a girl I scarcely recognised, with heavy eye-make-up and lip-gloss, some long silver dangling ear-rings I had found in a jewel-box, and, most spectacularly, my Master's collar, sparkling in the lights.

    I got up to look for the dress I had to wear. It was easy enough to find the shiny dress in the wardrobe, but quite a different matter putting it on. I had to wriggle into the skirt, which, once I had worked the zip closed, sheathed my legs tightly. Then I had to struggle my arms into the sleeves, again tightened further by means of zippers, and encase my upper body into the bodice, which had yet another zip-fastener under the armpit. I stepped onto a pair of the ultra-high heels I had discovered, and looked at myself in the mirror, turning critically this way and that, then trying out a little walk towards the mirror. The heels were incredibly high, the skirt so tight about my knees that I could only take tiny paces, but looking closely at my image, I came to a quite sudden realisation, almost like the people who claim to have 'seen a vision' – I was a slut! I had, in fact, stumbled into the life I was cut out for. The discomfort I felt, wearing this dress next to my naked skin, tottering on the incredible heels, seemed to be a message to me – a message that told me that I needed pain, that this was a preliminary to the whipping I knew was to come. At that moment, it all came into my mind at once, the excitement I had felt when I watched Lucy being whipped, my conversations with Katia, my list of 'rules.' Tightly encased in latex, my pussy was beyond moist, and I had to turn away and force myself to do else, anything else, or I believe I should have cum spontaneously. In the event, I looked through all the cosmetics I found in the bathroom, and treated myself to a spray of Guerlain.

    The clock said one twenty five, so I made my way carefully downstairs, which wasn't easy in that dress.

    'You look fantastic, my dear,' said Lidia, when I stepped into the dining room, 'I just know you'll be a wonderful slave.'

    'Thank you, Mistress,' I said – it came out spontaneously.

    After lunch, Lidia showed me around the house.

    'Here is Gavin's bedroom,' she indicated an upstairs door, 'and the one over there is mine.'

    I must have raised an eyebrow, because she continued, 'Yes, we have separate bedrooms, though we often share. We find it more convenient.'

    She showed me a well-equipped gymnasium and a small indoor pool, then led me to the cellar, where they kept a veritable dungeon, and I shuddered involuntarily when I saw, despite th dim lighting, the whips and other implements hung on the walls, but the centrepiece was a big, horizontal wooden sort of extended St Andrew's cross, with a centrepiece to carry the victim's head, raised about a foot off the ground, with leather cuffs at the extremity of each arm.

    'You will come to know this,' said my Mistress, smiling at me. I made no response, as fear had taken hold of me, but she put her arm around my shoulders, saying, 'Don't be afraid, darling. You will learn to anticipate your punishment with pleasure, I know.'

    When we got back upstairs, she said, 'Now go and rest. You don't need to get ready for the evening until about seven. As it's your first time, I'll send Luisa to help you then.'

    I was puzzled by this – I had dressed for dinner before, after all, and didn't need help to get ready, but I was inexplicably tired, and wriggled out of the tight latex, changing it for a silk slip I took from the drawer, and lay down on the bed.

    In what seemed like two minutes, but was, in fact, almost three hours, a knock on my door awoke me, and Luisa came in at my invitation, carrying a bag.

    'Have you been told to select a dress for me?' I asked, but she seemed not to understand, and merely opened my wardrobe to rummage through the gowns which hung there.

    After a moment, she pulled out a long gown which looked my like a negligee. It was a white nylon, long-sleeved garment, buttoning up the front, with a ribbon-tie at the waist, and ruffs of lace at hem, cuffs and high neckline. When I slipped into it, the mirror showed me that no detail of my body was invisible through the diaphanous material.

    Luisa spoke for the first time: 'I make your hair up,' she said.

    'But I prefer it loose,' I said, in an attempt to retain some independence.

    'You must have hair up,' she said, 'please sit.'

    Obediently I sat by my dressing table while she put my long blonde hair up in a French twist, then, before I could protest, set to work on my make-up. She was, I had to say, quite expert, and gave me even heavier eye-make-up than I had worn before lunch.

    'I finish now,' she announced, and I went to put on shoes, but Luisa caught me by one arm and said, 'No, no shoes!'

    She took from her bag a length of heavy steel chain, with broad metal bands at each end, bade me sit down again, and proceeded to clip the bands around my ankles. I was to be shackled! Then, returning to the bag, she came up with a bejewelled leash, and clipped one end into the ring on my collar. Taking the other end in her hand, she said, 'Now come!' I followed her down the corridor, downstairs and into the lounge, my feet shuffling along awkwardly as the chain clanked between them, but held my head high as I entered the lounge, determined not to show discomfort or humiliation to my new Master and Mistress.

    'Gracias, Luisa,' said Lidia, '¡buen trabajo!' – good work. – then she rose, magnificent in a blue silk backless gown, to take my leash from the maid, saying something else to her that I didn't understand.

    'Now we can eat,' she said to me, and led me into the dining room, where I was embarrassed to see Gavin, in conversation with an older but elegant couple, whom he introduced to me as Lionel and Sarah. Lionel had dark hair, tending towards grey, and, like Gavin, wore a dinner jacket, whilst Sarah, who had expensively streaked blonde hair, wore a black lace sheath which could only have been Versace.

    I toyed with my food, but couldn't have said if I was scared or excited by my immediate prospect, which still seemed unreal – sitting with these sophisticated people, who were discussing current affairs, and scarcely giving me a glance, it seemed incredible that I was about to be brutally whipped. Nobody seemed to be in a hurry, and Luisa brought coffee, then, quite suddenly, Gavin stood up and said, 'We've been ignoring you somewhat, Cindy. Well now it's your turn, my dear. Lionel and Sarah are, I know, anxious to see you whipped, and Lidia and I know that you need to be introduced to punishment. Shall we go to the cellar?'

    Lidia took up my leash and I shuffled behind her, my chains making a lot of noise on the stone steps as we descended.

    I was humiliated beyond belief when Lidia handed my leash to Sarah, and sat down next to Gavin on a bench.

    'Sarah,' she said, 'as our honoured guests, perhaps you would like to prepare Cindy, and secure her to the cross?'

    Lionel needed no second invitation, and came around in front of me, then started to unbutton my gown, flipping open the bow which held it at the waist.

    'Mmm,' he said, 'lovely breasts!' and cupped one of them as he said it. Then Sarah led me to the cross, as her husband slipped the gown from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, so that I stood naked before the cross. She then pushed me none too gently down so that I was soon spreadeagled on the rough wood, and Lionel buckled my wrists onto the arms of the cross, while Lidia had to help Sarah, removing my chains so that my ankles could be similarly attached. I was naked and entirely vulnerable, stretched in a broad 'X' on the cross. Someone – I think it was Lidia – put a hand roughly into my crack, and I heard the moisture there make a slurping noise as aa finger invaded my cunt. Then the same finger was prising its way into my virgin asshole, and I gasped as I was briefly penetrated there for the first time in my life.

    'She looks nice, doesn't she?' said Sarah's cultured voice.

    'Yes,' said Lidia, 'and she's ready to be whipped. Would you like to help?'

    'Oh yes please,' said the older woman, 'I'd like that very much.'

    'What would you like to use?'

    'Oh, a crop, if you have one, I think, my dear,' replied Sarah.

    'OK, you can start, then,' said Lidia, and I heard her go over to the rack on the wall, and come back, presumably with the crop, but they were behind me, so that I couldn't see what was happening.

    But next, Lidia was kneeling beside me, her delicate perfume assailing me. She kissed me, a long, searching, passionate kiss, our tongues meeting, entwining, exploring. The she pulled gently away.

    'We're going to hurt you now,' she said, 'that's what you want, don't you?'

    'Yes, Mistress,' I managed to say.

    'Then you must ask for your punishment, you know.'

    My voice had almost deserted me, and I whispered, 'Yes, please hurt me, Mistress!'

    As Sarah stepped up and stroked my naked back, Lidia went back to the bench, and I could just see her out of the corner of my eye, sitting next to Lionel, where Gavin had been. I heard, however, Gavin's voice just beside me, aas he spoke quietly to Sarah.

    It was with a sudden flash of horror that I now heard the swish as the leather riding crop was wielded.

    They really mean it, I thought, they are going to whip me, hurt me terribly!

    And, before I had time to shout out to her to stop, Sarah sent the awful instrument whizzing through the air again, but this time it landed with an agonising, unbelievable sting, on my lower back. I screamed, drawing an instant admonition from Gavin.

    'If you can't keep quiet, you'll have to be gagged,' he warned me, as a second stroke lashed my tender back, and tears flowed from my eyes with the dreadful sharpness of the sudden pain. This was worse, far worse, than I had expected, and it was all I could do not to cry out. I sensed, rather than saw, that Gavin had taken up the crop, and he brought it singing through the air, to unerringly strike the softest parts of my buttocks, making me writhe and squirm.

    I gasped, 'Oh no, Master! Oh, oh, I can't take any more, Master!'

    'You can take three more,' he said quietly, and now the combination of his voice, which seemed to tell of his desire for me, and the awful agony of the repeated lashing, were combining to bring a new sensation – something for which even the recent sight of Lucy's ecstasy hadn't prepared me. In the dingy light, I saw that Lidia was now on her knees in front of Lionel, her head moving up and down rhythmically in his lap. As I writhed under Gavin's whip, I felt a tremendous, surging orgasm building within me, and as his whip fell for what he told me was the last time, I came, a kaleidoscope of brilliant colours filling my mind, all thoughts of pain suspended, and I let go a long, agonised groan.

    'Thank you, Master,' I just managed to splutter, as I sensed that he was kneeling between my spread legs. Without warning, I ws sure I had been split in two, as Gvavin's mighty, rock-hard cock was thrust into the hot depths of my cunt, which lacked nothing in lubrication, but must have been stretched to the limit by the great shaft which invaded it.

    'Oh, oh, oh, Master!' I moaned, almost oblivious to the fact that Sarah had grasped a handful of my hair, and was astride my face, sitting on the central arm of the cross, pushing my face into her sweet-smelling pussy. I drove my tongue deep into the moist warmth of her cunt, replicating Gavin's rhythm as he pounded me with that huge prick, and when he suddenly stiffened and shot his hot stream of cum into the very centre of me, I bit Sarah's clit, and tasted her milky juices as they ran from her.