Product Tester

Story Info
Tricked into a real ass fucking.
1.4k words
4.01
71.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali went to the interview with little knowledge of the job she was applying for, having noticed the want ad on the back of The Weekly.

"Paid Test Subject Needed, 2 hours, easy work testing fun products and getting paid generously for your opinion. 555-0000 to schedule an interview."

The man who answered gave an address and time but said to save any questions for the interview and to be prepared to start right away as they were behind on product testing.

Ali entered the office and was suprised to find the decor to be cozy and plush as opposed to clinical. The receptionist showed her into an office with a purple velvet chaise lounge chair across from a huge mahogony desk. A striking, tall man in a sharp, slimfit suit extended his hand, "Ali, lovely to meet you. I am the Product Testing Supervisor here at Luscious, Jer Shepard, please sit."

His hand enveloped hers entirely, "Nice to meet you." She stammered, suddenly nervous. His eyes were intense and she could tell he was very fit under that suit.

"So, we're looking for a product tester for a few hours. Let me just be upfront here and say we are testing womens pleasure products and are, right now, trying to create the most accurate and real to life dildo on the marketplace."

"Oh," Ali blushed, "Well thats unexpected! you want to pay me to try out a dildo? Sign me up!" She laughed. "What's the catch?"

Jer stared at her for a moment before responding, taking in her measurements. Her curves were in all the right places. He blushed a bit too, "See, the catch is that I need to be involved in the testing from start to finish. So that the information is accurate and you are able to judge the dildo for 'realness,' I'll be administering the device from behind that curtain over there."

Ali looked over and noticed that over the back of the chaise lounge was a black curtain. "I see, so you would do it in this office? Now I get why you splurged to make it so cozy and comforting."

"So are you interested? I would love to get started."

"Um, ok. Well it sounds a little weird but I could use the money and it sounds easy enough. Ok, let's do it."

After signing a few things and thinking he accidentally added an extra zero to the hourly rate, Jer told Ali he'd be right back and to make herself comfortable. She eyed the room again, nervous. She saw a wet bar off to the side of his desk and considered stealing a quick drink to loosen herself up.

It would be awkward letting Jer work the dildo but it had been awhile since Ali had gotten any so she was also a little aroused at the thought of his eyes on her body and the control he'd have. He was definitely attractive, in a dark, mysterious way.

He came back in, with a black box and wearing gloves, which eased Ali's mind a bit. "Ali, please lie over the edge of the chaise, on your stomach for me and remove your panties. I will get behind this curtain here and begin to prepare things.

"Geeze! Buy a girl a drink first why don't you?" Ali joked.

"Where are my manners? Yes, you may help yourself to the bar over there if it'll help you relax a bit. I know this is all a bit unusual."

"Thank God!" Ali want to the bar and poured herself a double whiskey, neat. She downed it in one gulp and then bravely bent herself over the chaise, pulled her skirt up and her panties down, "I'm ready!"

Jer pulled the curtain so that, from his side, Ali's ass was bare before him, her panties at her ankles and, from her side, if she looked back, all she could see was the curtain. He knew as soon as he saw her big, fleshy cheeks, he had to have her ass.

He would take his time with this one. He couldn't believe the ad had worked again and the woman he employed as the "receptionist" thought she was working for a musician who needed a sound proof office. Jer quietly removed his gloves and lubed up his fingers. "First I need to prepare your anus with lubrication so it might be a bit cold."

"Anus?! You didn't mention it had to be tested anally." Ali started to stand up.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jer pulled the curtain back, "It was clearly stated in the paperwork. but we can stop and I can find someone else, not a problem. It's just that the anal cavity is more sensitive so its better at testing how real our dildo feels."

"Well," Ali thought about it and really needed the money. "I guess that makes sense. It's ok just be gentle. I've never done that before."

"That's great actually! It just means you'll be a great test subject since you'll be extra sensitive the first time. Here comes the lubrication, just relax." Jer couldn't believe the ass on her. He massaged and pulled her cheeks apart several times before he gently pressed his bare middle finger to her puckered hole and entered her slow and steady without letting up until he was all the way in.

"Oh wow, that is cold!"

"It'll warm up with a bit of friction." Jer said as he slid his finger in and out a few times and Ali did feel it warm up.

"I'm just going to slip in a bit more lube, this dildo is big." And without awaiting her reply, Ali felt more pressure as he slipped a second finger deep up her ass.

"Oh ouch! What the fuck?!" Ali struggled a moment and felt Jer put his hand down on her back, holding her in place.

"Sorry, its sort of like ripping off a bandaid, you gotta just do it or the anus has too much time to resist and it'll hurt a lot worse. Are you ok?"

Ali panted, suddenly feeling hot and flush all over "Yeah, I think I'm ok. It feels better when you move them in and out a bit."

"Mm, ok, thats good. I'll keep at it while i prepare the dildo with lube." He quietly unzipped himself from his pants pulling them down to reveal that he was commando underneath, and a perfect seven inches. This was Jer's favorite part of "testing," pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his cock in one swift motion.

"Oh Jesus that's big!" Ali cried out and Jer felt her resist around the head of his penis.

"Just try to relax and focus on the sensation of the dildo as it slides in and out. Does it feel real to you, or fake?" He coaxed his dick further in as he felt her relax a bit after being given something to focus on.

"Wow, it really does feel like a real penis. Oh! Um, you did a really great job with the warmth."

"That's very good Ali. Any other details you can describe about what you're feeling would be very useful to this project." He forced himself the rest of the way into her, feeling his balls slap against her pussy as he began to fuck her harder.

"Does the dildo have testicles too?!" She cried out, "Oh, um, they feel very real and feel amazing slapping against my clit, mmmnnnhh!" He fucked her hard now, holding in his grunts. Ali began to convulse below him just at the moment Jer, exploded into her.

"How does the ejaculation feel to you?" Jer managed to get out as he felt her freeze below him, almost onto the trick he was playing.

"Oh thank god!" Ali laughed on the other side of the curtain. "For a second I thought you'd

just tricked me into really fucking you. That feels really real. Wow, you thought of everything!"

Jer pulled his dripping cock out of Ali's naive ass and wiped himself off with a warm cloth before gently cleaning her up as well. "You did a fantastic job Ali, you can get dressed. Your input was especially helpful today. We'd love to have you back. In fact, we're working on a product now that feels exactly like a mouth and tongue. It's all very cutting edge." He had to have more of her.

"Well now that I know how realistic your products are," Ali said as she shook Jer's hand, "I'd be happy to help out in any way I can."

"Great, my receptionist will get you scheduled for next week. I look forward to it." Jer grinned as he shut the door behind her, she had no idea.