Prof Wot Pt. 01: An Unearthly Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
Two teachers follow their mysterious sexy pupil home.
2.3k words
4.38
6.3k
5

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

AN UNEARTHLY ASS

Part 1

It was a cool November evening, as Cliff Stone sat in his class at the end of the school day, doing his marking. As a science teacher in Fail Hill School, he knew that his pupils considered him a bit of a "fuddy-duddy", not "with it" at all. Nonetheless, he kept himself in shape to the point where his muscular frame drew female attention whenever he needed it, and that thought made him smile.

He smile broadened when he looked up to see fellow teacher Lola McGovern walking through the doorway into his class. He liked Lola. Lola was prim, and very proper -- she could have a frosty exterior, but Cliff knew that underneath was a warm, even passionate person. Not that she was passionate for him -- she had made that reasonably clear. She had a tendency to get a bee in her bonnet about things that happened at the school, and she knew by now that Cliff could be relied upon to support her. They had been friends for a couple of years and it seemed that she had no interest in taking things further. He had asked her out for a drink a few times early in their relationship, but she always made excuses, saying her landlady wouldn't like it if she stayed out late.

Well, if they could only be friends, Cliff was prepared to tolerate that. He enjoyed her company, but he had to admit it wasn't just a personality thing. Lola didn't seem to realise it, but she was a babe. She had a very pretty face, with rosebud lips. Her legs were shapely, even in her heavy denier tights and long skirt. There was also her tits. They were amazing. Huge and firm, jutting out of her chest like two badly behaved zeppelins, obvious even under the stiffly starched blouses and cardigans she always wore. They would mesmerise him, although he tried hard not to let her catch him staring. He couldn't help looking now, as she walked across the class towards him. He felt himself starting to get hard as she sat down opposite.

"Cliff," she said, all seriousness, looking at him over her glasses, "can I have a word with you?"

"Yes Lola, what can I do for you?" he smiled, tearing his eyes away from her chest.

"It's about one of your pupils, Suzanne Patterson."

Cliff showed no external reaction, but he felt himself start guiltily. If there was one person who could make him hard quicker than Lola McGovern, it was Suzanne. Had she made some kind of complaint? "Yes..." he said, playing for time, "she is a problem, isn't she?"

Lola sighed heavily. "you're right. She's so precocious. You know she teases all the boys in my class mercilessly, and she doesn't seem to care that she's getting a reputation. She's only just 18!"

"Really? She looks and acts like she's in her mid-twenties," considered Cliff. He remembered Suzanne walking into his class earlier that day, her long blonde hair tied back, frilly bra just visible through her thinner-than-regulation-blouse, and short tartan skirt that only just seemed to cover her bum. Long legs stretched down to her white socks and sensible leather shoes. She had winked at him provocatively with her clear, blue eyes. She wore her uniform like it was some kind of fancy dress. Just thinking about it confirmed his raging erection.

By comparison, Lola was something of a prude. She never displayed her brunette locks, keeping them drawn up in a tight bun. Her dark eyes flashed furiously. "When I challenged her about it, she just said 'oh yes, you were a bit parochial in the sixties, weren't you?' Does she give you as many problems?"

Problems, yes that was one way of putting it. That little skirt, constantly threatening to flip up and show off Suzanne's amazing bottom. She would find excuses to prance up to the front of the class and then spin around in front of him. Inevitably, Cliff ended up staring, watching as the hem flew higher, and she knew it. At one point, after finding an excuse to write something on the blackboard, she had dropped her chalk. Then she had turned away from him, and bending at her waist, stretched down to pick it up off the floor. Hypnotised, Cliff had been unable to look away as, in front of the whole class, that skirt had risen up her thighs. Practically in slow motion, her skirt had moved higher and higher, until finally the lower parts of the globes of her arse had peeped into view, and between them, a tiny strip of white material. He could almost make out the shape of her pussy mound beneath the thin cotton of her panties. Right there, in front of all his pupils, Cliff was openly staring at the young girl's crotch. Then she had straightened up, smiled at him, and handed him the chalk, and it seemed as if he came out of a trance. Even the memory made his throat go dry. His cock was pressing painfully against the underside of his desk -- he hoped Lola wouldn't ask him to get up soon. He coughed to cover his discomfort and said "you could say that, yes."

Lola was looking at him, now. "What does she do?"

"She, er... she finds excuses to show me her bum."

"Really, I thought you were more of a..." Lola stopped herself, and blushed furiously. "I mean, when you're..." she stopped again, unable to continue.

"When I'm with you, you mean?" Cliff smiled, wondering how far he could push this opportunity for some flirtation, without causing the shy Miss McGovern to leave. "I have multiple interests Lola, and you... always get my attention." He glanced down towards her chest, which was now heaving impressively. His erection was showing no sign of softening any time soon.

Lola pulled her cardigan across her magnificent boobs and soldiered on. "Well, I'm sure I don't want to know about that, Mr Stone. You know that Suzanne lives with her grandfather? I found her address in the file: 122 Totter's Street. Well I went there. There's nothing there, Cliff. It's just an empty junkyard."

Cliff recalled that Suzanne had only joined Fail Hill School that September. Nobody seemed to know much about her, and he'd never met her grandfather. Rumour had it that he was on the board of governors. He became aware that Lola was looking at him hopefully. "So... you want to check it out?"

She seemed relieved. "Can we?"

"You can't justify curiosity," said Cliff, but then he relented. "I'll get my car."

***

It was a dark and slightly foggy night, but as they sat in his car, Cliff used the light of a nearby street lamp to glance surreptitious across at the aloof Miss McGovern. She had put a coat on, but her fantastic bosom was still invitingly evident. Her frumpy skirt came down to over her knees, but occasionally she would shift her legs, and he would catch a glimpse of another few inches of skin. Sometimes it was difficult to be just friends with Miss McGovern, but he wasn't going to push too hard and risk losing what they already had.

They were parked at the end of Totter's Street, but as Lola had said, there was nothing there -- just a pair of gates between 120 on one side and 124 on the other. Very few people came this way, so if Cliff had been minded to -- say -- run one hand up Miss McGovern's skirt, they would have complete privacy. He looked at her knees again, and realised he was starting to feel frustrated. "Are you sure she's coming this way?" he said.

"I leant her a book on the American Revolution just before I came in to see you," said Lola. "If she's walking back from Fail Hill, I'm sure we've beaten her here."

"You know, she could be meeting a boy," Cliff smirked.

"I really hope not," Lola frowned. Then she reached across and nudged him: "there she is!"

Cliff wondered what they were getting so excited about, until he saw that incredible arse sashaying past in that little pleated tartan skirt. Her long pony tail bounced with every step. Suzanne Patterson stopped at the gates, glanced about, and then went inside. Maybe she was meeting a boy. Cliff wasn't used to thinking this way about one of his pupils, but... that would be worth seeing. He shook his head. He was just ridiculously horny right now. He'd have to shake it off before he did something inappropriate. "Shall we?" he said.

"All right," said Lola. They got out of the car. It just was starting to get cold as Cliff locked up and they walked over to the gate. Lola listened for a moment -- they couldn't hear anything -- and then pushed it open. It was pitch black beyond, and so Cliff switched his torch on.

The yard was wide and full of tyres and rusty car parts. A fence ran all the way around the back, and at first it seemed like there was nothing to be seen. In fact, the only object of interest was a tall, blue box. Cliff swung his torch beam onto it. "What is it?" he asked

"There's some writing at the top," said Lola. She craned her neck up to look at it. "Public... Convenience. Cliff, I think it's some kind of... portable toilet."

"I've never seen one like that before," muttered Cliff.

"Cliff," said Lola, "we've looked all over this yard, and Suzanne isn't here. The only place she can be is inside that toilet."

"Oh, well perhaps we should leave her to it." Cliff saw the expression Lola was giving him. "Well, if anyone's going to knock, it had better be you!" he concluded.

Lola raised her hand, but then hesitated and reached out to grab Cliff's arm. "Someone's coming!" she hissed.

They ducked down behind some tyres, and watched an old man come into the yard. He was wearing rather odd clothes, including a grubby lab coat, with a rather tweedy suit underneath, which had seen better days. Both were rather stained. His hair was white and long, hanging down to his shoulders. Frankly, he looked to Cliff like the sort of old pervert who would go looking for young girls in lavatories. He walked across to the blue box, and pointed some kind of pencil-torch at the lock. The door swung open, and, inexplicably, light spilled across the yard.

"Gramps?" came Suzanne's voice from the box.

"Let's go," muttered Cliff. Before the old man could close the door, they had barged past him, and into the box.

***

The first thing that struck Cliff was the light. It was so bright, and white and clinical in there, that it almost took another moment of adjustment before he realised the room he was in was twenty feet across. He had walked al around that box, it was no bigger than a phone booth. This was just impossible.

Suzanne was coming out of a doorway on the other side of the room, suggesting more rooms beyond. She was still wearing the heroically short school uniform. Around the walls were banks of computers and other instruments. In the centre of the room, a single square control column seemed to tie everything together.

"Mr Stone? Miss McGovern, what are you doing here?" said Suzanne.

The old man they had just pushed past pulled his scarf off wearily. "Close the doors, my dear," he said.

Suzanne flipped a switch, and impossibly large bay doors locked into place behind them. Cliff and Lola were still stunned. "What is all this?" said Cliff. "Who are you?"

"I might ask you the same question. You came barging in here, uninvited."

"They're my teachers," said Suzanne. "They must have followed me from the school."

"Really? Why?"

"We were worried about her," said Cliff. "Who are you? Are you her grandfather?"

"My name is Professor Wot," said the old man.

"What?"

"Exactly. And you are standing in my ship. It is called the Pisspot."

"I made up the name from the initials," said Suzanne, "Passing Into Sexual Space Parsecs of Time."

"That makes no sense," pointed out Lola.

"It means it can travel anywhere in space and time," said the Professor. "When we have a fuel source." He was moving around behind them. There was something about his smile that Cliff didn't like.

"We got stuck in your twentieth century," said Suzanne, "but we can move again, now."

"Indeed," said the Professor. "The engines are powering up already. It seems that ridiculous school paid off after all, Suzanne."

Lola was shaking her head in confusion. "'Your' twentieth century? You come from the twentieth century too, Suzanne."

"No," said Suzanne. "I was born on another world. Another time."

"We tolerate this era, but we don't enjoy it," said the Professor. He had moved up to the control panel and was now flipping switched and pressing buttons with great speed.

"Gramps, you can't take them with us. You have to let them off."

The old man glared at them all. "It may be too late for that," he said.

Cliff took up a threatening stance. "Let us out of here, now."

"Come with us Suzanne," pleaded Lola, "can't you see this is a fantasy you dreamed up with your grandfather?"

"Fantasy, is it?" growled the old man.

"I know that the secrets of time and space is a scientific miracle I don't expect to see solved in a toilet!" retorted Cliff.

"I'll show you fantasy!" snarled the old man, and flipped a switch.

"Gramps, no!" shouted Suzanne, but it was too late.

Cliff felt a powerful sexual charge spike through his mind. He had a peculiar sensation in is pants, and he realised that his erection was back in full force. It felt almost as if he were on the point of cumming right there and then. Next to him, he saw Lola stiffen too, and he had time to wonder if she felt the same way, before they both slipped into unconsciousness.


SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers