Professional Excellence Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked over to him pretending to stumble at the last moment. I fell into his lap with a giggle and kissed his sweaty cheek.

'I knew it. You naughty pair have got me drunk and are worming all my secrets out of me with your charm.'

I got up stiffly, glaring at both of them. I stood with my back to Cyril while I brushed the creases out of the trousers. The man who had already displayed all the charm of a sopping sponge compounded his allure by slapping my arse. It was surprisingly hard and the cry which escaped my lips was genuine; as was the scowl I gave him as I crossed back to the sofa and presented my bottom to David. I had to place his hand on it to encourage him to rub it better, but once it was there he applied himself with enthusiasm. Clearly two sherries were all he needed to get his motor running. I went to pour him another before returning to his side and snuggling close.

'If I'd known you were a spanker I'd have worn thicker panties. You really are a bad boy.'

Cyril did not look admonished. In fact, smug is probably the best description of his demeanour.

'You were about to tell us about the session.'

David put the conversation back on course.

'I was? Well I'm not sure I should. You're both getting hot under the collar in my opinion and I wouldn't want anything to happen which we all might regret later.'

There was a moment's silence before all three of us started laughing. I'm not sure why they did. I was laughing at myself for playing so hard to get. My body was definitely sending me my brain messages that it was ready for its regular Tuesday afternoon shagging. An image of my friend Susan popped into my head. She's a stripper and talked a lot about the excitement of the tease. When I checked out the two men's faces I could see what she was talking about.

'Come on old girl, be a sport.'

'I think what Cyril is trying to say is that he's as excited as I am to hear all about it and promises to behave himself.'

'Exactly.'

'OK then.'

They both laughed again and settled back in their seats, drinks in hands. I hardened my tone.

'But you must promise to behave.'

I stared at them each in turn until they nodded agreement.

'Unless I tell you it's OK not to, of course.'

It took a second or two for the message to sink in. I started talking over their renewed excitement before they started asking for clarifications.

'So there I was sitting in the dressing room unpacking my bag. Gerry had run through what he wanted and paid me up front, which was reassuring. His assistant, Paul - a really good looking guy in his early twenties - brought me in a cup of coffee and started helping me with my hair and make up.'

'Poofdah?'

'I think everyone except the dinosaurs is using the termgay these days, Cyril.'

I kept going before we got sidetracked, but patted David's knee in thanks and agreement.

'I thought that too. But he was very helpful, explaining I needed to go a little more tarty with the lipstick and eyeshadow than I normally would.'

'Tarty?'

'You know, stronger colours more thickly applied.'

Cyril nodded, but didn't look as if he had any idea what I was talking about.

'Opposite the make-up mirror was a wall of black-and-white stills from previous shoots. They were definitely not glamourous.'

'What do you mean?'

'They were pornographic. Girls showing everything they'd got, dildos, whips. That kind of thing.'

'Oh I say.'

David looked both disapproving and solicitous at the same time. Maybe he just liked having his leg stroked.

'Paul caught me looking at their reflections and was quick to reassure me there'd be nothing like that today.'

'Thank goodness.'

Cyril had his eye on my hand on David's leg and was obviously angling for a bit of that for himself. I flashed him another smile.

'We had fun picking out an order for the three swimsuits I was due to model and his hands were lovely and warm when he helped me apply the tanning oil.'

'That sounds a bit rude.'

'Looking back, I suppose it was a bit presumptuous of him, but I was so anxious about what was going to happen next that I found it quite relaxing. He said they wanted to give my skin an authentic beach look. It certainly glowed in the pictures I saw.'

I ran my hands down the outside of my thighs as I talked about the oil and caught two pairs of eyes following them. My pussy was definitely warming up.

'And was it hard? Embarrassing? What happened?'

David was loosening his tie and adjusting his position so that he could face me directly.

'Not at all. When Paul finished he tapped me on the tush and said "let's go".'

'Tush?'

'Bottom, Cyril. And when I saidtap I meant more fondle. He's not a subscriber toSpankers Weekly like you.'

Their laughter was like schoolboy's giggles. I gave Cyril another wink and one of my warmest smiles in compensation for the dig. He looked like he'd won top prize in the raffle.

'To answer your question, David. No. It was more like bloody hard work. The beach set was all lit up when we left the dressing room. Gerry had his camera on a tripod and started taking pictures straight away..'

I reached out and drained the last of the melted ice cubes from my vodka.

'I suppose I'd thought I'd just have to sit there in my cossie thinking about nothing while they snapped away.'

'And it wasn't?'

'Oh no. Gerry was all "keep your back straight", "stick your boobs out a little more", "look over your shoulder at me". I was worrying the whole time about getting it right.'

I tucked my legs underneath my bottom and went through the motions I was describing. There was a lot of throat-clearing and shuffling in seats. They returned my smile when I looked at them and held the pose where I pushed out my chest for a little longer than was necessary. They clearly enjoyed looking at it.

'"Just open your thighs a little more". I did my best Gerry impression. "Good girl, that's right".'

I followed my own instructions, dropped my hand between my legs and gave my crotch a squeeze. It was for my benefit rather than theirs, but I didn't hear any complaints.

'Sounds a bit of a Tartar.'

'Gerry? No. He was full of praise all the time. Telling me how good I looked, making appreciative noises when I got the pose he wanted. We spent a lot of time laughing.'

'Laughing?'

Cyril was looking confused again.

'He kept up a stream of jokes - mostly the kind you get on seaside postcards. "You don't get many of those to the pound" that sort of thing.'

I juggled my breasts in the palms of my hands. Gerry wasn't the only one who liked that move.

'He explained there was a growing market for traditional soft-core pin-ups. Said you boys like girls with "big, natural bazoomas".'

I pulled the jumper as tight as I could over my boobs and twisted at the waist so they both got a good eyeful.

'I guess he was right. "I see that's stiffened your little sticks of rock".'

I looked pointedly at David's groin. There were definite signs that "Gerry" was right. I couldn't see Cyril's as it was covered by his pot belly as he leaned forwards.

'He wanted me smiling and looking like I was having a good time. Said it went with the wholesome image. So the jokes definitely helped. But most of the time I was just trying to get everything right. It's harder than you'd think.'

I let my body relax into the sofa and glanced at my audience. Cyril looked a tad disappointed.

'So there wasn't any actual nudity then?'

'Well.'

I could feel David move slightly closer on the sofa and Cyril shuffled nearer to the edge of his armchair. I cleared my own throat. It was getting a bit dry.

'By the time I got to the third swimsuit I was used to stripping down in front of Paul. He was very sweet and always had something nice to say when I did.'

'I'll bet.'

'David. That's not like you.'

I feigned shock. Susan's always telling me that it's all in the tease.

'Sorry. My apologies. Go on.'

I kissed my finger and placed it on his lips.

'They had one of those giant beach balls. You know, shiny plastic, comes in segments, you have to blow them up?'

'Are they still making those? I spent half my childhood chasing them across windy beaches.'

'Apparently. Anyway, I'd posed with it before.'

I jumped up on my knees again and held my arms over my head while thrusting out alternate hips. They liked it.

'So when Gerry asked if I'd take my top off and use the ball to cover my boobs I didn't think too much about it. They'd taken a shot earlier where Paul - off camera - was pulling the strings of my bikini away as if it was about to fall off.'

I clutched an arm across my chest and struck a sudden pout with my forefinger pushing down my bottom lip. It was the very image of surprise and got a round of applause.

'They wanted to pretend my top had been blown off in a sudden gust of wind. They'd been using one of those big fans to make my hair look as if it was caught in a breeze. Mostly though it was to keep the plastic palm tree from melting. It's blooming hot under those studio lights I can tell you.'

I reached over and picked up my now empty glass and sucked out the very last drops.

'So did they catch you topless?'

I looked over at David. He was positively grinning in anticipation. Dirty devil.

'I think they must have. It took absolutely ages until Gerry was satisfied. What with getting the wind right, and the constant adjustment of the lights to stop the glare off the ball.'

'They are very shiny if memory serves.'

'Too right. And on top of all that he had to get the flight of the bikini top absolutely perfect. It's a wonder I'm not still there now.'

I stretched my shoulders to ease my back.

'I'm pretty sure he must have one or two more candid poses with all the wriggling about.'

I smiled and pushed myself further down in the seat to emphasise the point.

'I'll have to wait until they send me copies.'

'Any chance of me purchasing one of those? I miss Annabelle.'

I pulled my shocked face again with a little extra pout.

'As long as you promise not to publish it in one of those fetish mags Cyril, I'll even autograph it for you.'

Mr Smug returned with a vengeance.

'So what happened next?'

'Gerry called a break and I went back to the dressing room to change into the lingerie.'

I let out a long sigh and the two men tried to stifle disappointed groans.

'You can moan. I was really tired. My head ached from remembering all the poses and instructions, my back was stiff from pushing my tits out all the time and my eyes hurt from smiling into the fake wind for that final picture.'

David reached over and patted my knee sympathetically. Cyril looked daggers at him. I smiled.

'Still, there's nothing like changing into silky underwear and sheer stockings to give a girl a lift. And the ones they bought were lovely. I'm still wearing them as a matter of fact. They certainly put me in a different frame of mind for the boudoir session.'

'Do girls still wear stockings? I thought they went out in the sixties?'

I lifted the bottom of my jumper and stretched the waist of the suspender belt so Cyril could see it.

'I always do. They're much more comfortable and always make me feel sexy.'

I let the lace-covered elastic snap back and slapped my knees for emphasis.

'I'm feeling as parched now from all this talking as I was then. You wouldn't happen to have a beer in the house would you, David?'

I stood up and stretched some more. The smell of alcohol from the other two's drinks had put me in the mood for something, but I really didn't want to start on the spirits. David, ever the gentleman, positively sprang up and headed for the door.

'I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure there'll be a couple of bottles in the larder. Mrs P keeps some for making batter and whatnot.'

After David left, I looked across at Cyril and he looked back. We exchanged one of those silent, smiled exchanges strangers have when the mutual acquaintance, who is all they have in common, suddenly leaves them alone and they realise they have nothing to talk about. He looked very lonely.

I guess it was my maternal instinct which made me cross over to him, perch on the arm of his chair and put my arm around his shoulder. The smell of gin mixed with the intense citrus tang of his hair oil invaded my nostrils.

'I hope you're enjoying my little story.'

'Rather.'

''Good.'

I leaned over and kissed the top of his head.

'I'd hate to think you were getting bored.'

'Never.'

He wriggled in his seat to be able to look up at me.

'You're a remarkably adventurous woman. I'm absolutely engrossed.'

I smiled and kissed him again. There was no way I was leaving the house without jumping David's bones. I had to admit though that even my libido and professional pride were having trouble working up enthusiasm for this unattractive lump. His enthusiasm was putting him a few points on the board though.

'And who'd have guessed that old Davy would have suchinteresting friends? Quite a shock to the jolly old system that one I can tell you.'

He chuckled.

'You're not going to start telling tales on him are you? Or showing any photos of me to your leery mates at one of those reunion things?'

It was my turn to be taken aback. He grabbed my spare hand - the one which wasn't around his shoulder - and kissed it firmly before looking up into my eyes again.

'I give you my solemn oath. I shall frame your portrait and hang it on my dressing room wall. It's my most private sanctum. No one but myself ever enters there.'

I searched his face for any sign that he was mocking me in some way. I couldn't see any, but did feel my pussy chalk him up a few more brownie points. Real fans are always a turn on. He was still holding my hand, and on impulse I gripped his and started to stand, pulling him after me.

'Why don't you join us on the other sofa? You're so far away over there. It feels like you're staring in through a window at us.'

I grinned and tugged at his hand a little harder. It was an effort given the amount of alcohol he had taken on board to get him across the room and settled. The sofa was more than big enough to accommodate the three of us; it was a four-seater at least. But Cyril was not entirely comfortable until I had moved his gin, tonic, glass and small plate of lemon slices with a toothpick to spear them onto the table at his side. I stretched out my legs to rest my stockinged feet on the now empty table which had been between us and folded my hands behind my head. He busied himself refreshing his drink.

'David's taking his time. Think he's got lost?'

'Probably brewing the beer. Bet he couldn't find any but didn't want to come back and disappoint you. You're not the sort of woman any sane man would want to let down.'

I searched his face again and all I could find was the open smile of a genuine compliment. That settled it. Cyril was definitely getting some this afternoon. I leaned across and kissed him on the lips as a down payment. We both laughed; that is, once he had unfrozen his face from the shock of what I had done.

David clattered in carrying a tray piled with sandwiches, cake, a pot of coffee and all the makings as well as the bottle of beer for me. There was a hint of suspicion in his voice.

'Glad to see you two getting along so well.'

'Cyril and I were swapping Davy stories. Most interesting.'

'And informative.'

There was a momentary flash of terror on his face until he saw us both smiling. He told us to tuck in to the food and we did as instructed. I found I was really hungry and quickly finished my share of the sandwiches and a cup-and-a-half of coffee. I was able to sit back and watch the other two as they worked through their own. It was interesting to see a different side of David. Despite his criticisms, he clearly had a soft spot for Cyril; it was more than duty which made him laugh at his jokes. And his enjoyment made me laugh too.

It might have been the caffeine, maybe just three minds exciting themselves with the prospect of some fun, but there was a real air of expectation as David repacked the tray and carried it over to the windowsill. We both watched as he returned to the sofa, looked pensive for a minute and then raised his eyes to look at us both.

'Whilst I was getting the refreshments together, I was thinking.'

'I told you I could hear the grinding of gears.'

Cyril was beaming. A high five was the least I could offer to reward him; it was the liveliest he had been all day.

'What were you thinkingabout Davy?'

'I was thinking about what Monique was saying about still wearing the underwear from her shoot.'

I raised an eyebrow at him but stayed quiet.

'And I was wondering whether we could prevail on you to continue your tale in costume as it were.'

'I knew it. I knew it. You two have been planning this all along haven't you?'

I was suddenly standing, hands on hips, staring down at them. David returned my gaze, doing his best to look as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Cyril was struggling to hide his enthusiasm for the idea and rearrange his features into something resembling surprise.

'I should have known the pair of you wanted to get me prancing around in my skimpies while you stored up wanking images for the next month.'

I saw Cyril wince at my use of the obscenity. David continued calmly before I could stop him.

'Of course we wouldn't dream of asking you to do this without compensation. If we paid the same fee as Gerry - quite a generous fee, I think you said - would that make a difference?'

'Well.'

They could see I was considering the offer. Cyril chipped in.

'And threw in a sizeable tip? You could call it personal services.'

I continued looking from one to the other of them before finally settling my eyes on David.

'It's a good job I like your friend so much. Your suggestion is extremely filthy. But I accept.'

He nodded acknowledgement of our private message. I had been encouraging him to think dirtier for months. This was his best attempt yet. For his part, Cyril let out a strangledyes and then sat jiggling in his place while he waited for whatever was coming. I held up a hand to stop them getting overexcited.

'There are conditions.'

'Anything.'

'Listen carefully. I still expect you both to behave.'

They nodded.

'That means there'll be no touching - unless I ask you to.'

More agreement.

'Definitely no whipping out your willies.'

They both laughed.

'If there's going to be any unzipping of gentlemen's flies, it'll be me that's doing it, right?'

They just looked at each other. Their faces were flushed and their eyes gleaming.

'Right?'

'Of course, Monique, we wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.'

'Honour of the regiment at stake.'

Cyril saluted.

'Lastly. And this applies especially to you Cyril.'

He sat straighter to give me his full attention.

'There'll be no smacking my bottom. Even if I'm very, very naughty.'

I went over and bent forward to kiss them both. First David, then Cyril. I whispered to him before I straightened up.

'I might have to reconsider that last one. I'll keep you posted.'

I returned to my position half-way between them.

'It just so happens that I have a pair of high heels in my bag. Would you like me to put them on too? It would complete the outfit.'

'That would be lovely.'

'Perfect.'

'Back in a mo.'

I heard them laughing and talking excitedly together as soon as I pulled the door closed. I stood and listened for a minute or so feeling my body feeding off their interest in it. As I pulled the sweater over my head even its gentle friction made my nipples tingle. The only question I had was where was my story going next? I dropped my slacks, stepped out of them and poked around in the hold-all for the shoes . I knew I had condoms in there somewhere and pulled out a bottle of scented body oil before discovering the crushed packaging at the bottom of the bag and scooping out a handful of the foil envelopes. The dildo I thought I'd left in the bag was nowhere to be found.