Professional Revenge

Story Info
Two female colleagues take revenge on their abusive boss.
3.8k words
4.24
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- The plan

"That goddamn son of bitch!" Geena shouted as she slammed her glass hard on the table.

"For God's sake, calm down, will you?" Susan hissed, trying to keep her voice down. "Everyone in the bar is watching us!"

Geena sank back in her chair. She tried to temper her rage, but the color of her cheeks was matching her fiery red hair. She was a feisty one, young and full of ideals, and would take no shit from anybody.

"The way that asshole treated Sara was totally uncalled for! That was a Hashtag MeToo scene from the books! He was practically rubbing his dick against her as she was standing near the copier. I found her crying in the toilets, the poor thing!"

Susan sighed and stared into her glass. That asshole happened to be Mr. Grant Thomas, their boss at the office. Mr. Thomas was a foul-mouthed loose-handed sexist pig, a true terror to all the women in the office. Geena was quite new at the office, but Susan had worked there for over 10 years and she knew the drill.

"Yeah, but what can we do about it? Everyone is afraid to lose their jobs if they would file a complaint. And he is great at slithering like a snake through all accusations, and getting away with it every time." Susan bit her lip, totally at a loss. She was in her mid-thirties, and life had not been kind to her. Especially due to assholes like her boss. Of course she had married the wrong man, who had taken advantage of her. And now after a hefty divorce the first wrinkles were starting to show on her pretty face.

"I have a plan," Geena's voice suddenly became softer, and she eyed the other people in the bar to see if no one was listening in. "But I need you to help me with it. If it works out, Mr. Thomas will take quite a fall from his pedestal. Are you interested?"

Susan thought about it, but not for very long. "What are you up to?"

After Geena had explained the entire plan, Susan's eyes began to radiate. "Let's get the bastard. You go to the pharmacy. I will visit the sex-shop. But how are we getting the voice modulator device?"

"Leave that to me and my geek brother," Geena replied. "Just make sure you are ready by this Thursday night. I will talk to my aunt to make sure her gynecologist practice is available for us then."

And having said that, the two women ordered another drink and raised their glasses to their future endeavours.

Chapter 2 -- The kidnap

Grant Thomas was feeling quite good about himself. He had been working late in the office, but it had paid off. The quotation that would get his firm a welcome five million cold, hard dollars was in the mail, and he had no doubt that he would land the deal.

He came out of the elevator in the underground parking garage and started walking toward his shiny new BMW 7, the only car left at this late hour. He got in and put his briefcase on the passenger seat. He had no plans for the evening, and was considering a stop at the 24/24 gym to work away some of the adrenaline he was still feeling in his body.

Suddenly a deep metallic voice came from right behind him. "Good evening Mr. Thomas. Do not turn around! Put your hands on the steering wheel and do not move. I have a gun pointed at your head."

Thomas almost shit his pants when he heard that voice in his ear. He felt something hard being pressed against the side of his head and quickly judged it would be best to comply. He put his hands on the steering wheel, trying to conceal just how much they were shaking.

"Very good Mr. Thomas", the strange metallic voice said. "Now sit very still and try to relax."

And that being said, a gloved hand reached out from behind him and pressed a wet rag over his mouth and nose. A strong chemical smell immediately entered his nostrils and in a reflex he pushed the hand away and turned his head sideways. He was staring straight into a white mask that covered the entire face of his assailant.

"Don't move!" the voice boomed again. "Don't forget that I have a gun pointing at your head! I would hate to have this fine car's interior turned into a bloody mess. Put your hands back at the steering wheel."

Thomas quickly stopped struggling and did as he was asked. The gloved hand pressed the wet rag over his mouth and nose again.

"Such a good boy. Just stay calm and breathe, this will all be over soon. We are going to play a little game now. I will countdown from 20, and if you are still awake when I reach 1, I will let you go. If not, well let's say you're in for a real treat." And having said that the countdown commenced.

"20 19 18". Thomas was trying to focus on the dials of his dashboard. He tried not to inhale the chemical odor too deeply but he noticed that his head was starting to pound.

"17 16 15". By now his surroundings were starting to get blurry. He was getting out of breath and was forced to breathe in deeper.

"14 13 12". His eyes were starting to roll. He desperately tried to cling to his consciousness, but felt as though the car's interior was starting to spin around him.

"10 9 8". He knew now he was not going to make the countdown. He could not keep his eyelids open any longer and felt as though he was being sucked up by a black hole.

"7 6 5. Well, it seems that you have lost our little game, Mr. Thomas. See you on the other side." That was the last thing he heard before he blacked out completely.

Chapter 3 -- The transport

"Is he asleep?" Susan was sitting next to Geena on the back seat of the car and looked worried.

"I think so," the metallic voice replied, "just a second." Geena removed her mask and switched off the voice modulator device. Her brother was a bit of a tech wizard, and he had built the device into the white face covering mask.

"That's better. You know, I think he never figured out that he was being chloroformed by a woman. I'll just keep the cloth over his face a bit longer, so he doesn't wake up too early.

"I thought he was never going to show up." Geena said. "We have been waiting in his car for 2 hours."

Susan also removed her white mask. "These masks are really spooky. Combined with the voice modulator and that toy gun, I think you really shared the shit out of him."

"I bet," Geena grinned, "He is definitely out cold now. Let's put him in the trunk."

The two women stepped out of the car and started pulling their unconscious boss out of the driver's seat. They were both wearing running clothes and black leather gloves.

With some effort they managed to hoist Mr. Thomas into the trunk of his new BMW 7. Geena panted from the effort. "It's only a short drive to my aunt's practice and I'm dying to drive this baby."

She went to sit behind the steering wheel while Susan took the passenger seat beside her. She quickly glanced in the briefcase that Mr. Thomas had put there. "Perfect. He has his laptop with him, as expected. I will put it on the backseat next to my bag with the camera and the other goodies."

Geena started the car and cautiously drove to the exit of the underground parking, then onto the street. At this late hour, there were very few other vehicles. She was anxiously looking out for a police car that might pull them over, but they met no difficulties during their short drive.

Luckily their aunt's gynecologist practice had a garage, so they could park inside and unload their bosses sleeping body without anyone spotting them.

It took quite some effort for the 2 women to drag the limp body through the hallway and into her aunt's examination room. They quickly undressed Mr. Thomas and dragged him into the gynecological chair.

"Well, isn't that a nice picture," Susan grinned as she placed his legs in the leg braces. "Nothing much to hide in this position. He really is kind of below average, don't you think?"

Geena beamed a smile and gave her a roll of duct tape. "You fasten his legs, I will take care of his arms."

After both women carefully conducted their task, Geena strapped his chest to the chair with a belt. She made a thorough check and was pleased with the result. Unless Mr. Thomas had some kind of hulk strength, he was not going anywhere. Meanwhile Susan went to get Mr. Thomas' briefcase and her bag out of the car.

"So remember, he must not hear our voices," Geena said as Susan came back in. "I will be the only one speaking with the help of the voice modulator. And we wear our masks at all time."

"Sure," Susan replied. "We went through all of this. Have a look at what I bought at the sex-shop."

Geena had a look inside the bag. "Jesus," she said, "that third one looks monstrous."

"It's the biggest one they got", Susan grinned. "I will set-up the camera in the corner over there. It has a nice angle on all the action, and he won't be able to see it."

They both put their masks back on, then she took the camera and placed it on it's tripod in the corner. She adjusted the lens until the image was perfect and started the recording. "All set, let's wake him up".

Susan took some smelling salts out of the bag and went to wake up Mr. Thomas.

Chapter 4 -- The submission

Grant Thomas woke up from a powerful odor entering his nose. He had the impression that he was lying in some sort of reclining chair and tried to look around. His vision was still a bit blurry at first and he tried to recall what had happened to him. When his last memory of the events inside his car struck him, he tried to jump to his feet. It was only then that he realized he was totally strapped down and could not move.

He started crying for help but was quickly interrupted when a gloved hand was clamped over his mouth. His vision started to return and he could see a masked figure standing before him. He remembered seeing that mask in the car before he passed out. But for the first time he noticed that his kidnapper was undoubtedly a woman! She was wearing some kind of running clothes with a hood. Her gloved hand was still covering his mouth and he could feel her staring at him through the eyes of the mask. He also noticed to his horror that he was stark naked and that his legs were strapped to some kind of leg braces.

"Well now Mr. Thomas," the woman said with a strange metallic voice, "I am glad that you have regained consciousness. My partner and I have so much planned for you". She looked to his right side where he saw a similarly dressed woman.

Grant Thomas did not take shit from anybody and certainly not from 2 women! He was outraged at being forced in such a humiliating position and tried to break free with all his might, but to no avail.

"It has been brought to my attention that you have been abusing several women. Rumors have spread about verbal abuse, inappropriate sexual behavior, even rape. How do you reply to these charges, Mr. Thomas?" The metallic voice sounded cold and bitter.

The woman removed her gloved hand to allow him to reply. "You fucking bitch!" he shouted. "Do you have any idea who you are messing with here? Release me right now or you will be fucking sorry you ever laid a hand on me! All you bitches are whores! You are all asking for it! Women are just tits and ass and cunts, waiting to be fucked! When I get out of here I am going to mmmpphhhh." He was interrupted when she slammed her gloved hand over his mouth again.

"Thank you for this honest testimony. I am sure other people might be interested in your unique view on women, but frankly I am getting bored." The woman now addressed her partner. "Could you please bring me the smallest size first, and the lubricant?"

Mr. Thomas gave his bonds one more jerk but decided that there was no way he was going to be able to free himself. He watched the other woman retrieve some item from a bag, that he recognized as a strap-on dildo. He started protesting but came no further than some muffled sounds from beneath the leather glove grip.

"Please keep Mr. Thomas quiet while I get ready," he heard the metallic voice say. The assistant quickly moved behind him and took over the task of keeping his mouth shut.

He watched as the other woman strapped on the dildo and started to lubricate it. "Now Mr. Thomas," she said, "you seem to be all excited over raping women, let's reverse the roles this time."

She deliberately took some time in striding towards his exposed bottom. Mr. Thomas did all he could to try to break free from the leg braces, but his bonds did not budge. She teased a bit, rubbing the dildo against his ass, but then without further ado shoved it in.

Mr. Thomas felt a sharp pain in his ass and tried to jerk his body away. But there was no escaping the onslaught, and his screams were being silenced by the gloved hand over his mouth. She started pumping now, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Beneath the initial pain, he did start to feel a slight arousal due to the constant stimulation of his prostate. The torment went on for a couple of more minutes until she withdrew the dildo.

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end this time Mr. Thomas?" the metallic voice mocked.

Mr. Thomas started to jerk maniacally in the chair and tried to bite in the gloved hand covering his mouth, but all with no result.

"Well Mr. Thomas, I can see that you are getting all excited. Maybe you like being fucked in the ass. Maybe you are just a little slut after all who is begging to be raped. I seem to have made a first entry, now let's broaden it."

She went back to the bag and took out a second dildo, twice the size of the first one and started to fasten it to the strap-on harness.

"Let's see what happens when I use this one on you. It is certainly a whole lot bigger than your tiny dick." She started to lubricate the second dildo. "We will see if you like this one. I should warn you however, if you would climax during our next intercourse, it will prove that you like being fucked in the ass and we'll have to move on to the next size. So a fair warning, try not to come."

And without hesitation she shoved the larger dildo in his ass and started fucking him. The pain was excruciating at first but she kept pumping relentlessly.

After a while the stimulation of his prostate was causing him to get aroused further. The woman behind him started working his nipples with her other gloved hand and Mr. Thomas noticed to his horror that was he building up an erection.

The woman fucking him noticed it too and started jerking him off. "So Mr. Thomas, it seems that you are a little bitch after all, who likes being fucked in the ass. Remember if you come, I have a big surprise for you".

Mr. Thomas was trying all he could to keep his erection under control. He was thinking about his mother-in-law, sweaty soccer socks, vegetables he hated, but all to no avail. He was getting more and more aroused, his nipples got harder under the leather touch, his dick stiffened with the constant rubbing and jerking, his prostate was getting overloaded. On and on this went until he could not hold it any longer and his dick erupted in a stream of sperm.

She withdrew the dildo very slowly. "You really liked that, didn't you? Who would have thought that you'd be such a little slut. I think you are ready for the next ride."

She went to the bag again and drew out a third and gigantic dildo. This one was enormous, black and menacing, as long as his arm and as thick as a drainpipe. Mr. Thomas became as pale as a sheet of paper and started to transpire heavily. His feeble protests were once again blanked out by the relentless gloved hand covering his mouth.

She attached the huge dildo to the harness with some difficulty and waggled towards his unprotected bottom. "Let's try it without lubricant this time, such a successful businessman as yourself should be able to take some heat, isn't it?" The metallic voice sounded almost cheerful. "Do you have anything more to say, apart from trashing on women?" She gave a nod to her assistant who released her gloved grip.

"Please please please," Mr. Thomas began to cry. "Don't do this to me. I am not really a successful business man. I am a just a fraud who takes advantage of his customers and his employees. I am so sorry about the way I treated everyone. I swear I will never do it again. Please just let me go. Please!" And he started sobbing louder and louder.

"Well, isn't that an interesting confession. I am sure a lot of people would want to hear this, along with your interesting viewpoint on women." The metallic voice sounded triumphant.

"One more thing, Mr. Thomas. I would like to get the password to your computer."

"No! Never! I am not giving my password to anyone!" Mr. Thomas seemed to have found some fight still left in him.

"Oh are you sure about that?" she asked wickedly. And she started rubbing the gigantic dildo against his ravaged ass. "Let's see if it fits." And she pushed lightly, then started using more and more pressure.

Mr. Thomas did not turn out to be as strong as he thought. It only took a few moments of feeling the huge dildo against his ass before he started yelling. "It's GRABTHEMBYTHEPUSSY! One word! All capitals! That's the password! GRABTHEMBYTHEPUSSY! I swear it! Now please make it stop!"

The assistant immediately retrieved his laptop from the briefcase and tried it out. She gave a thumbs up when she got through the login screen.

"All right Mr. Thomas. You seem to be a sweet boy after all. And it is way past your bedtime. Time for a nap again."

She removed the dildo from the harness, seemingly relieved to get rid of the weight. Once again she searched the bag and retrieved a cloth and a bottle. She soaked the cloth with the contents of the bottle and took position behind Mr. Thomas.

She first held the cloth a couple of inches from his face and he could already smell the chemical odor emanating from it. Mr. Thomas tried to turn his head away from the cloth but she just followed his movements, playing with him like a cat with a mouse. She finally pressed the cloth over his mouth and nose and kept his head still with her other gloved hand.

Mr. Thomas had no choice than to suck in the narcotic vapors. Once again he felt his head starting to reel and he quickly succumbed to the powerful anesthetic.

Chapter 5 -- The revenge

"All right, he is out." Geena took the mask off and beamed a smile at Susan who was still going through the contents of Mr. Thomas' computer.

Susan also took off her mask. "When you started wiggling with that gigantic dildo, I almost had a fit. The look on his face was precious. I really thought you were going to go all the way on his ass."

"Well, I must say I hesitated for a moment. But luckily for him he cracked at the right time. How far are you with his computer?"

"I can understand why he needed a little, euh pressure, to give up his password." Susan replied. "He has got some dark secrets here that we can use. Look at that: a folder with photo's of our female colleagues in the women's toilets. He must have had a camera installed there, the dirtbag. I will blur their faces before sending out of course. And here: classified files on his major customers with detailed calculations on how he ripped them off. Combined with some of his interesting testimonials we have on camera this should be quite an explosive package to send around."

"OK," Geena said. "Send the package to his entire contact list, customers, employees, board members. Everyone of them. I have the feeling that we are going to have a new boss in the office fairly soon."

Susan got to work, while Geena was cleaning up the practice. Finally when everything was done, the two women cut the sleeping Mr. Thomas loose and dragged him back to the trunk of his car in the garage. They did not bother dressing him and threw all his stuff in the trunk with him.

After a short drive they parked at the underground parking again and left the trunk open.

"Time to go home, my partner in crime." Geena said, giving Susan a long hug. "I think Mr. Thomas will wake up in another world."

12