Professional Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe you," he snarled shoving my face back down onto the table. He gripped my hips with both his hands. His intensity went faster, pulling me back onto him.

"I won't. I promise," I whimpered. I was on the edge of climaxing. I wanted him to go faster, harder, deeper anything to push me over. Then I felt it. The small but recognizable swelling and throb of his dick that signaled he was going to cum. I pushed my ass back as I felt him empty his seed inside my ass.

Mark pulled out of me. "Now clean this mess up!" he said he walked away.

"Yes," I nodded. I watched him walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Then I held up my middle finger. He had gotten what he wanted, and that was it for the night.

I had just gotten started. I cleaned up the kitchen picking his clothes off the floor. Then wiped up some of the cum that had dripped onto the tiles.

When I got upstairs, Mark was sleeping. I shook my head. At least there would be no more arguing tonight I thought to myself. I grabbed my favorite toy and went into the bathroom.

*********

Morning came fast, and Mark seemed much happier when I greeted him downstairs. I guess he felt like he was back in the driver's seat.

"Are you going to be late tonight?" he asked with a smile.

"No," I responded.

"Good," he said as he picked up his briefcase. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and he was out of the door.

I had so many things I could have said to him. None of them seemed worth the childish fighting that would have ensued. I grabbed some breakfast and headed for the door.

"I can't believe it," Lucy said as we sat down for our daily meeting. I looked up from my computer to see her staring out into the lobby. Jefferey was giving a package to one of the secretaries. I shook my head.

"Get over it," Ginger said.

"That is easy for you to say. You have a pair that he might like," Lucy said.

"That's true," Ginger said with a grin. She pushed her chest out taunting Lucy with her D cup breast pushing against her tight button-down shirt.

"I hate you," Lucy replied. She wasn't taking the news that the new office eye candy was a breast man.

Lucy had nearly nothing in that department. I didn't feel sorry for her at all. She could wear anything without the fear of falling out or being too revealing.

Today she wore a pink top with no shoulder straps. The upper part of which had folds that crisscrossed at her chest. If I attempted anything like that, I would be falling out the moment I stood up or bent over.

"And you," she said turning to me. "You are in first place according to him."

I smiled and shook my head. "Mark has already claimed mine and does so on a daily basis," I lied. Mark had loved my large breasts at the beginning of our relationship. Now he barely touched them unless he wants something to hold at night.

"Whatever," Ginger said. "I saw how you were staring at him at the show last night. Mark or no Mark you were interested in him."

I looked up at them both. Apparently, I couldn't hide anymore. "He is an interesting person," I shrugged.

I couldn't put my finger on it. I had met many males in my business. Short, Fat, Tall, Skinny, Well built, Muscular of all races. I had traveled most of the East coast, and some of them had left me with a smile. But none of them interested me like Jefferey.

He had done nothing to perk this interest. He didn't talk with an accent. He was always casually dressed. He wasn't overly good looking. He was just him, and maybe that was the reason for my interest. In the world full of people trying to be someone or something else. He stood out.

I watched as he made his way back to the elevator. One of our models passed him dressed in a little black dress. I could see even from my office she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though she was small chested, anyone could see her natural cleavage sway side to side beneath the material. Jefferey kept his eyes forward, pressed the button for the elevator and waited. Even if she weren't his taste, any man would give her a second look; it was in their nature.

"Like I said it is an interest, nothing more," I said.

"Huh?" Lucy asked.

"Jefferey," I replied.

"Oh," Ginger smiled. "We started talking about the Miami swimsuit event," she said.

"Looks like someone has Jefferey on the mind," Lucy laughed.

"Shut it," I replied.

I looked over the spending report for the last month. I shook my head. "We can't keep spending this much on Taxi's and rentals."

"Well, you haven't decided on a new limo driver, and Jake can only be in one place at a time," Ginger said.

Jake was the only limo driver on our payroll. The other limousine was sitting in the downstairs parking garage collecting dust. "Fine," I threw my hands up. I had been putting it off for too long. I had to hire someone.

"What about Jefferey?" Lucy asked.

"He is clearly not interested in any of our models," Ginger added.

"If he can get around the city quickly on a bike, he can surely get around in a limo," Lucy said.

"Okay," I nodded. "Get him in for an interview."

It didn't take long for Lucy to get his number and get him back into the office. I looked over the desk at him. He was wearing a shirt that had a name of a rap group on it, black jeans and brown boots. "I thought I was coming to pick something up?" he asked

I looked over at Lucy. She had apparently lied. "Well, no," I said. "We were wondering if you were looking for a better job."

"Isn't everyone?" he replied.

I nodded. Ginger coughed. "We are short a limousine driver," she said. "And since you know the city, we thought you would be interested."

"I never been in an interview with three different people before," Jefferey smiled.

"They are just helping with the questions. The decision comes down to me," I said making sure they also knew I wasn't going to hire him because they liked his looks.

"Thought as much," he nodded. "So why me?"

I looked back at him. Then it dawned on me. He wasn't interviewing for a job. He already had one. He didn't come here looking for one either. "Well like Ginger said, you seem to know the city. You're respectful around the girls as well as the clients. So why not?" I asked.

"True," he nodded. He looked around. "How much does it pay? I don't want to lose money if what I make now is more."

I nodded. I wrote down the going wage on a paper and pushed it across the table. "That is what you will be getting paid. We will pay for the gas and any other expenses. Including food and drinks while you are driving around the city. Once you return the vehicle any other charges is on you."

"You're serious?" he said with a huge smile.

My heart sank, surely he couldn't be getting paid more delivering packages.

"I will drive whoever, wherever for this kind of salary," he said with a smile. "Sign me up."

We all smiled. I told him to go downstairs to fill out the necessary application as well as get a physical and drug testing. Jefferey smiled as he left my office.

"You know you just sent him downstairs right?" Ginger stated.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Sara," Lucy said as she got up. I smiled and shook my head as I watched Lucy run out of the room. Sara was our blonde, blue-eyed receptionist. She was also naturally busty.

We both laughed. Ginger and I were good friends in and outside of work. I knew that she was pretending to be interested in Jefferey. She had an off and on again relationship with her boyfriend. I knew she was trying to tease Lucy.

*******

A full two weeks passed in a blink of an eye. It usually did when things got busy. Between shows and photo shoots the days passed quickly. The great news was Jefferey had been excellent at his job.

I got no bad calls from any of the models he had picked up. Most of the news was good. He was always punctual. He made sure the models made it into the building. He made sure they were at the right place. I could not be happier.

On the Homefront, nothing had changed. Mark was still a pain. His career seemed to be going down the toilet at an ever-increasing rate, which meant he was taking out his frustrations on me.

I couldn't help that things were looking up for me. The company was doing well, and I was about to make a big splash in the Miami market which had been previously dominated by a competitor.

"I have to get those swimsuits down there as quick as possible," I yelled at one of my distributors. "Thank you," I smiled as they gave me another date. It would be close, but I could make it work.

Mark walked into the lobby. I glanced up as I watched him walk towards my office. "Give us the room," I said to Ginger and Lucy.

They walked passed him as he entered. "Hi girls," he said as they passed. They didn't say anything, they knew all about our arguments.

I loved them both they were like my guard dogs. I knew they wanted to tear into my husband and at this point, I was ready to let them.

"Sorry," he shrugged.

I shrugged. "For what?" I said leaning back in my chair. "Calling my job pointless, calling my models whores?"

"All of it," he said as he sat down across from me. "I know you have poured your heart into this job."

"Career," I corrected him. "This isn't just a job to me."

Mark nodded. He knew I had worked my ass off for this company. Apart from having my name on the side of the building and all the papers, newsletters, and stock reports. It was mine.

The stockholders, as well as the Martine family the owners of the company, trusted me to run it. I never heard from any of them unless the company was in the negatives or something was said about it in the magazines.

"I know," he said looking at me with those steel blue eyes of his. "It's hard for me. I should be a good husband and support you in every way."

I folded my arms and waited for the apple to drop. "What is it?" I asked, knowing that he came here for a reason.

"Nothing, I swear," he said holding his hands up. "I just want to make it right. I am tired of the arguing."

I looked at him. Mark had always had a way of making me do things I would normally not do. I looked out of my glass wall at my two assistants who were shaking their head. I bit my lower lip. I was going to ask for a separation, which would have been the first time I had ever thought about it. "Fine," I said looking back at him.

I knew Mark didn't mean any of the words he had said. He was under a lot of pressure, and if he lost this job, it would mean starting over for him, which at the age of forty-three would be hard for him.

"Thank you," he said lowering his head. "How about dinner tonight?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "Where?"

"Nilani?" he said with a smile.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Nilani was a premier Italian-American restaurant in the downtown area. Many people had to put in their reservation months in advance.

"I did some papers for one of the managers there, he said he would return the favor anytime I wanted," Mark said with a grin.

"You're serious," I smiled. I had always wanted to go to that restaurant. Not just for the food. There were top models and big named celebrities that showed up there every night. If I could drop my name and a few business cards, I could drum up some serious business.

"Be ready by eight," he smiled as he stood up.

I nodded. I watched him exit my office and head for the elevator. As the girls came back into the room, I shrieked with excitement. "What?" Ginger asked.

I told them about the dinner reservations. "Shut the fuck up!" Lucy said. "I have gone there just to stand outside and look at people as they leave."

"Who hasn't?" Ginger added.

"Can he afford it?" Lucy asked. "I heard the cheapest plate is like five-hundred dollars."

"Yeah," Ginger said. "And they frown on you if you order it."

"I don't know," I said. "All he said was the manager owed him a big favor," I shrugged.

The door opened, and Sara walked in. "I heard someone is going to Nilani's," she said with a huge smile.

Jefferey was right behind her. Over the two weeks, the two of them had gotten close. I could understand his interest in her. She was his type, well rounded in the right places. Thick hips, thighs and a set of F cup breasts.

Lucy went from hanging out with her on lunch breaks to not talking to her at all. Which Sara being the stereotypical blonde had not figured out. "How the hell do you know already?" Lucy asked.

"Hello?" Sara said. "My desk sits at the entrance of the elevator!"

"Two floors down," I said.

"Okay, maybe I overheard someone say they heard a particular person saying something in the elevator," Sara backtracked.

"Your husband told one of the mail clerks," Jefferey said as he leaned against Lucy's desk.

"Shush," Sara said putting her hand on Jefferey's shoulder.

"Yes, but no," I said shaking my head.

"Oh, come on!" Sara squealed. I knew she wanted me to get pictures with anybody famous. It was her hobby to collect pictures of the celebrities.

"What's the big deal with that place anyway?" Jefferey asked.

All of us looked at him. "Oh honey," Lucy said. "You're the most handsome man in this building, but right now you just made my stomach turn."

"Yeah," Sara said. "I think I felt a bit dizzy after you said that."

"It's a high-priced restaurant that puts flakes of gold on a frigging donut and charges you to eat it," Jefferey said. "I should charge them for ruining a perfectly good donut."

Ginger laughed. "When he says it like that it does sound stupid."

"I don't care," I shrugged. "I will eat that gold flaked donut with my pinky finger in the air because I can!"

We all laughed. I loved this bunch even Sara. She might be a nosey, dumb blonde. But she was loyal to a fault. Many other companies wanted to hire her, just because she was excellent at getting models to sign. She also ran a tight department. I never went downstairs to check on things. Sara got the job done plain and straightforward.

"Have fun," Jefferey said as he looked over at me. "Try not to get frostbite."

"Frostbite?" I asked.

"With all those people in there looking like penguins and having their nose so high in the air. It must be cold as fuck in there," Jefferey said.

Again, we laughed. "I am serious," he said, "Have you seen those fuckers coming out of there?"

Jefferey proceeded to walk around with his face aimed at the ceiling and pretended to be a rich person with an accent. "Have you seen my car?" he said. "Yes, it is the car with the wheels and big emblem on the front that cost way too much," Jefferey said.

Lucy got up and put her arm through his. "Oh, darling remember we had it detailed for the seventeenth time. We had the limo bring us."

They all took turns walking around with funny accents. By the time, they were finished my sides were hurting.

***************

I looked in the mirror. I wanted to make sure I looked good enough to be seen on camera. Just in case someone was taking pictures.

"You're wearing that?" Mark said as he came into the bedroom. He was dressed in nice dress pants, with a matching top and a blue tie.

"Did you dye your hair?" I asked looking back at him. All the gray that usually flaked his head was gone, leaving only the black.

"Yes," he said as he looked in the mirror to straighten his tie. "I thought you would wear the green dress that I got for you."

I hated that dress. Mark had got it for Valentine's day last year. We went out to dinner afterward. I never wore it again. "You know I hate that dress. I fall out of it too quickly," I said looking at him.

"I know," he smiled with a devilish grin.

I shook my head and smiled. "Okay, don't get angry if my boobs make it on the front page of a newspaper."

We pulled into the underground parking. When we got, I had had to pull the front of the dress up. It was too low in the front. It was a perfect dress for someone built like Lucy who could wear it and look cute.

On a busty woman like me, it made me look sluttish. I was showing way more cleavage than I was used to, and every time I took a step or moved the front wanted to fall completely down. Let alone the sides were split straight down, so my thighs were open for the whole world to see.

"I hate you right now," I said looking over at him.

"Look at that line," he said as we got up top.

I looked at everyone. The line as well as the people standing across the street, waiting for someone important to come out. "How long do we have to wait in line?" I asked.

Mark pulled out two gold pieces of paper. "We don't," he smiled.

"I take back what I said," I laughed at him.

"You love me now huh?" he said with that grin. He looked down at my cleavage.

"Later," I said as we walked up the ramp.

"Now," he said pushing me back behind a large silver SUV. He cupped my breasts. He was horny, and so was I. I also loved when we did naughty things in public. He quickly pulled the dress up above my hips. I felt him pull my panties to the side.

"Hurry," I said under my breath. Anyone could see us. We were in the open. Even if someone came from any direction, they would see or hear us. I felt him slip inside of me. He gripped me tightly as he grunted. He fucked me hard and fast. I lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around him.

Mark grunted as he fucked me. He sucked on my neck pushing himself deeper into me. I met each of his thrusts with my own, grinding myself down onto him, milking his cock for his cum.

"I'm cumming," he whispered.

I pushed him off me and lowered myself. I took his cock in my mouth as he fucked my throat. Mark tangled his hands in my long hair gripping my head tightly as he pumped his hips forward. I felt him cumming, spewing his cum down my throat.

I wiped my mouth clean as I stood up. Mark zipped his pants up as I corrected my dress. We walked towards the restaurant. I took out a mint from my purse and slipped it into my mouth. I smiled and nodded at people as we went to the front of the line.

"Here," Mark said as he gave the men at the door the tickets.

"Yes," one of the men said. "Your party is waiting for you inside."

"Party?" I asked as one of the men opened the door.

Inside the place was luxurious. Statues of god-like men and women met us at the entrance. A small waterfall was built in the near the wall. The water splashed into a golden basin. Another well-dressed lady opened the other door.

"Mark?" I asked but he just gripped my hand tightly as we walked inside.

I stood in amazement. The interior was magnificent. Tables were everywhere, with lighted candles on them. A band played light music at the far back. Waiters were like bee's moving this way and that. The crystal chandeliers hung down from a glass ceiling. The stars in the sky were just above us.

Another man took the papers from Mark. "Yes, Mr. Crawford is waiting for you," he said.

That name stung me like a bee. Now I knew how he could afford to come here. The CEO of his company had given him the tickets. I wasn't here because he wanted to make up. I was her as eye candy for his boss. I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

"This way," the man said to me as I was standing still.

"Do you really want to make a scene?" Mark asked.

I could feel eyes on me now. I walked forward as Mark put his arm around me. "You're an asshole," I whispered through gritted teeth.

I felt ashamed. Most of the women around me were dressed smartly, and here I was dressed like a high-priced hooker. With cum on my breath. I reached into my purse and took two more mints into my mouth.

When we got to our seats, I looked at the people around the large table. Not only was it just the CEO. But most of the board members accompanied by their wives and husbands. I was out of place, and the look on their eyes told it all. I looked over at Mark with a fake smile. Under the table, I gripped his thigh tightly digging my nails into him.

12