Professor Dave's New Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor this is supposed to be for youuuuu." Zoe moaned after a few minutes.

"Don't worry hon, we will switch in a minute." Dave realized he had used the same phrase that his wife referred to him as.

After eliciting a few more moans from his young partner Dave stood up and lowered his pants. Zoe slide forward knowing her place. She knelt before him as Dave pulled his cock out for her.

"Jesus Professor" Zoe said looking at it "your like 3 inches bigger than my boyfriend!"

"You have a boyfriend?" Dave asked.

"Ya, he would be pretty pissed if he knew what I was doing." Zoe said just before wrapping her warm lips around the head of his cock.

Dave rested his hands on the back of her head and slowed her rhythm down just a bit.

She settled into pace, looking up at him as she slowly made his shaft disappear into her throat and reappear a moment later.

"Zoe, I don't want you to stop, but I want to cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it. Blink twice if that's ok."

Zoe's head stopped moving as if it was taking her extra long to process what was said since there was a cock in there, but after a pause Dave saw two distinct blinks and she got back to work.

She seemed a bit more serious now, knowing what was about to happen and how she was expected to handle it.

She was given half a second of warning as she heard Dave groan just before the first burst of salty warm sticky cum hit her throat. She knew it would end something like this, either in her mouth or on her face or her body somewhere, she had never liked cum, but she actually didn't feel bad.

She felt like she had done a good job. As she swallowed the salty liquid she was so glad he had taken her up in this, and she was proud to have made him cum.

Dave looked down at her as she wiped her mouth. For a moment he was concerned about what he had just done, but then she smiled up at him.

"Thanks Professor, that really helped me out." The still naked coed said.

Dave pushed his chair back and pulled his pants back up.

He watched Zoe get dressed again, she didn't have the gracefulness that Alison had when she was collecting herself, but he was still shocked that such a young sexy thing would come to him for this.

She kissed him on the cheek and again said thank you before she left, Dave wanted to think he could see a little hop in her step but figured he was just imagining that.

**********

As Dave began falling asleep that night he saw an email notification from Alison.

Hi Dave,

I want to say I am sorry- I thought I had warned you that Zoe was going to do what she did today but I just now realized I texted the wrong "Professor D".

It sounds like it worked out though. You really should know you helped her a ton, there was no way her brother was going to give her any money. She was really happy, but I did have to her explain that she shouldn't expect to cum twice as her clients go down on her. Your spoiling her!

There is one more girl who wants to try this, can I send her your way? I do want to warn you though, she's ummmmm a little different, beautiful, but different.

Let me know, I'll be back in about a week and I really hope we see each other soon after that!

Alison

Dave thought about the offer. He had fun with Zoe, so he wasn't against the idea, but on the other hand should he really keep doing this?

"Oh stop pretending you don't like it." His wife chimes in, "Just do it. what the fuck else you going to do?" Teresa's voice commented.

Dave couldn't disagree. He said that he would see her.

**********

Two days later, Dave was back at the hotel he had first met Alison at. He was a little more appropriately dressed this time, no tie.

He was feeling very relaxed when he heard a knock on the door, but that changed the moment he saw what was on the other side of it.

Alison had not lied, the woman was beautiful, waving brown hair, full and round breasts, a small waist and long legs. She was also eighteen years and 14 days old.

Dave knew exactly how old she was because his coworkers had made numerous jokes about it at happy hour two weeks ago.

The gorgeous daughter of the college president only becomes legal once.

Dave instinctually backed away, which Rylie took as an invitation. She closed the door gently behind herself and took off her knee length coat off.

She was wearing a tiny maroon skirt, heels, and a skin tight top that looked like it might split open at the pressure her firm breasts were putting on it.

"Hi Professor, I'm really glad you're here." She purred. "I've seen you around campus, but I don't think we have ever spoken."

Dave has no idea what to say. His heart was beating through his chest.

"Professor, you look kinda pale, are you ok?" Rylie asked with a bit of a different tone.

"Ya are you ok?" His wife's voice asked.

He took a drink of water. He tried to collect himself.

"Professor, don't worry about who my mother is, I know she's kind of your boss, but that's why I wanted to be with you. I like that." Rylie said that purr returning to her voice.

She continued "I want to do this with someone who will know who I am. I really want that."

"Oh shit, she's really a freak, you better drink some more water." Teresa instructed him.

"Give me five dollars Professor." Rylie said, putting her hand out.

Dave finally spoke "Five dollars for what?" He asked confused.

"My price is five dollars. That what it is going to cost you to fuck me." Rylie said, not seeming to understand what the confusion was.

"Ummmm ok we can't do this." Dave said.

Rylie dropped her skirt to the floor and pulled her top over her head, and in those two brief movements she stood naked before him. "Oh yes we are. We are really going to do this."

She stepped forward to him and wrapped her arms around his body. She tilted her head and began kissing his neck.

Her breasts pressed against him, and he knew she was right, he was going to do this.

It only took him a moment to shed his clothing and then he was leaning back into the mass produced desk that was in the room. Rylie was quickly working her way down his body, kissing and sucking his chest, stomach and eventually the area just above his cock.

"Slap my face with your cock!" Rylie blurted as she dropped completely to her knees.

"What?" Dave asked surprised.

"Rub your cock and your balls on my face, smear your precum on me." As she said that she grabbed Dave's cock and pressed it against her face. She began shaking her head back and forth. Her young skin did feel good against his hardening cock.

Finally Rylie had enough of that and shoved Dave's cock into her mouth.

Dave realized he was now the only faculty member that knew for sure that the president's daughter could deep throat a cock.

Rylie dropped his cock from her mouth for a moment "Call me a whore." She demanded before burying her nose back into his stomach. He could feel saliva dripping out of her mouth.

"Jesus she's really into this." Teresa chimed in.

Rylie looked back up at him. "DO IT!" She yelled as she stroked his cock.

"Umm ok your a whore." Dave said a little intimidated.

"Oh god yes, do it again." Rylie demanded before sucking Dave's left ball into her mouth.

"Your a slutty whore." Dave said tentatively.

"Oh god yes I want you to fuck me. Whatever hole you want." Rylie said, standing up and bending herself over the side of the desk.

Dave put his hands on the thin waist of his boss' daughter. He began to slowly push his cock into her pussy but he didn't need to go slow at all, he didn't think he had ever felt such a wet hole.

"Oh yes, fuck the president's daughter." Rylie said "take all your anger at my mom out on me, do it hard!"

"I like your mom, I think she's really good." Dave said.

"Oh fuck you, slap my ass." Rylie demanded.

Dave began thrusting in and out of her. It did feel amazing. Just as he closed his eyes and started to get close to cumming Rylie spoke again.

"I want you to pay me in quarters, in change."

"What?" Dave asked, the confusion pushing back his orgasm.

"No, don't pay me at all, make me dig around the seats of your car and I'll keep whatever I find, that's what my pussy is worth. "

"Wow, you've really got a crazy one here." Dave's wife said to him, laughing.

Rylie pulled herself away from Dave and dropped back to her knees. She sucked his cock back into her throat.

After four head bobs she looked back up at him. "Spit on me!"

For the third time Dave asked "What?"

"I want to look up at you with your cock in my mouth and I want you to spit in my face. DO IT!"

"You don't have to do that." Teresa said to him.

"Ya I ummmm know." Dave answered the internal voice of his late wife in his head.

"Oh my god, you want to spit in her don't you?" Teresa said, sounding a little accusational.

"Ya I fucking do." Dave admitted.

"Wow." Teresa said, "OK, let's see it."

Dave looked down and spat whatever saliva was in his mouth at Rylie. Droplets of it fell across her face.

"Oh god yes again." She begged before sucking his cock in deeply and quickly.

The second Dave spit again his balls tightened and he began to cum.

Rylie pointes his cock at her nose with her left hand and as the white cream began to coat her she used her right hand to smear it across her face and even into her hair.

"Oh god I'm your fucking cheap whore!" She yelled before pushing a glob of cum into her mouth.

Dave backed away now concerned she would have a change of heart now that it was over. He watched as she held her eyes closed and pinched her nipples. "Oh god that was awesome, can you go again?" She asked, Dave no longer nervous she was going to become upset.

"Ummm no, I think that's it for me." He responded.

She did not look happy but didn't say anything as she began collecting her things. Dave set an envelope on the desk, she had only asked for five dollars but he didn't know if she meant that.

She picked up the envelope and really only pulled out a five dollar bill. "I want you to do this again with me ok?" She demanded. Dave nodded yes.

Rylie then hesitated before going back to the envelope. "I think I'll take money for the ride home, OK?" Dave again nodded.

"Ummm actually I think you should pay for my ride here also." She said grabbing some more bills.

"You can take all of that if that's what you would like." Dave said.

Rylie looked back at the money, she grabbed a little more and shoved it into her bag. "I'll think of you the whole way home since your cum is all over me."

Rylie blew him a kiss as she walked out of the door.

"Girls today. They are nuts." Teresa commented.

**********

That evening Dave got another email from Alison.

"I hope you survived! I told you she was different!

I hope you still want to see me, I'm back next Thursday, are you free Friday night? I could come to your place or you could come to mine, what do you say? "

Dave wanted for Teresa to speak up, which she finally did.

"Please not here."

"Of course not baby. I think I will keep it to the hotel, they actually have a good rewards program."

He heard his wife giggle, "You did always love a deal."

He missed Teresa, but was very glad he was sharing another new thing with her in some way.

12