Professor Mine Pt. 02

Story Info
Daliance with a fellow grad student gets appropriate results.
2.7k words
4.5
4.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AralMons
AralMons
12 Followers

All characters in this story are at least twenty-one years of age and entirely fictional. Any resemblance to any person who is, or has been at any time in the past, alive is coincidental. All events portrayed are -- alas -- fictional.

*****

The week after The Incident, I was working with another student, Heather, on some analysis. For days after my - visit - to Professor's house, thousands of tiny sharp teeth nibbled my cheeks every time I sat down or my shorts brushed my ass. A good spanking is truly a gift that keeps on giving.

For some reason I could not define, I casually asked, "So have you ever been over to the Professor's house?"

This seemingly innocuous question evoked a sudden look of dread.

"Uh, why do you ask?"

"Oh, just curious. I was over last week to install some software updates. I thought it was a nice place."

"Oh, yes, of course it is." After a brief pause, she changed the subject. "So are you set up for the new analysis run?"

---

A day or so later, she was over at the house to discuss different approaches to data collection. After some good work, she brought up an entirely different subject.

"So, when you went to Professor's house, did you do anything else?"

It was my turn to show trepidation. My body tensed up as I thought of the embarrassment, the adrenaline, the pain, and the pain - and the hard-on.

"Um, what do you mean?"

All of a sudden she burst out in a heart-felt sob.

"Oh my god, when I went over there, I thought I was dropping off a thumb drive of data. Instead, she trapped me and thrashed ..."

"She thrashed your ass," I finished.

"Yes!! I didn't think I did anything wrong. Well, there was that docx file I lost, but I thought she had a backup, and turns out she did! She still whipped and beat me until I was crying. I couldn't sit down for days! Why did she do that?"

"Oh, Heather, I'm sure you didn't deserve that. I mean, it was only a docx file..."

"Wait. Wait a minute. How did you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"You finished my sentence. You said 'thrashed your ass'. How did you know?"

"Uh, oh. Well you remember that terabyte of lost data? That was me. And when I was over there 'updating the VPN software' she caught me too. She spanked and whipped my ass so hard. Still hurts. But before she did, she showed me a slide show of her with a bunch of - implements - and lots of ass pictures. I, um, recognized yours."

"You what!? How did you? How could you?"

"Well, in case you don't know, you do have a nice ass. And, it's not like I stare or anything. You're just hard to not notice."

"Oh. Well, what were the pictures like?"

"You were just standing there bent a little forward, and your ass was red, with some welts from her," I shuddered a bit, "wand. I recognized your hair, too."

"Sounds like your pretty familiar with my behind."

"The slide show cycled through a lot of pictures. Many were of you."

"Oh." She stood and turned away from me. I thought she was about to go.

"Heather, I'm sorry..."

"So, then, this shouldn't surprise you." She pulled down her sweat pants and leaned forward a bit. All of a sudden, I was looking at her bared ass. Yep, aside from the flower-themed panties and the fact that it was no longer red, that was the same ass I saw in the slide show.

"Oh - wow," was all I could manage.

She pulled her pants up again and sat down beside me, looking at me searchingly.

"Hmm, well, that was nice, but rather naughty. But, confirmed, you do have a nice ass."

"Why thank you!" A bit faux-demure.

"So I'm feeling a little like 'so now what' and all..."

"We should follow Professor's teaching," she shook her head a bit so her honey-brown hair fluttered.

"And naughty needs to be - corrected." We both shuddered a bit.

"You know I have a girlfriend," I said.

"Yes, I like her a lot. But..."

"She's not here," we both said at the same time. We laughed a bit at this.

She continued looking at me. "Now what?"

"Well I think that deserves a little spanking. Nothing like Professor..."

"No!!"

"But enough to be sure it happens - no, it doesn't happen - no, not that either - again!"

She gave a short "Hmmph!", lowered her pants, and bent over my lap. I was presented with a gorgeous view of her sweet ass covered in floral panties.

I rubbed that ass gently, caressing those delightful round cheeks, then started with a few light smacks. She wiggled a bit. I gave a harder double smack, one for each cheek. This caused her to squeal. Then, two more of the same.

After several more firm smacks, I pulled the panties down around her thighs and resumed her spanking. Each smack, no longer slightly muffled by her thin cotton panties, rang in my ears and brought a twitch and squeal on her part. I felt her reach between my thighs and move upwards until she reached my burgeoning hardness.

"I have a feeling you enjoy this!"

"Oh, yeah, you got that right!"

"Well, now you're being naughty. What's your girlfriend's name?"

Oh, right, girlfriend. "You know - Mary."

"How do you think Mary would feel about you spanking a fellow grad student?"

"Uh, yeah, I suppose that would not be cool."

"You're right. I think you deserve some punishment now. Let me up, it's your turn." She moved off my lap and sat down on the couch. Sitting up straight, prim and proper, she patted her lap. I complied with her instructions, bending over for her. My cock felt the warmth of her thighs. She pulled down my house pants to expose my bare bottom.

"Oh, ho! You are still a little rosy from Professor, eh?" She caressed my cheeks, her hand was cool and felt wonderful. She delivered a few smart smacks across my cheeks, enough to get my attention, then raised her hand.

"Okay, now this is going to hurt. Just remember that it's not because I don't like you."

"Yes, ma'am," I muttered.

Her hand descended with surprising force. -Smack!- and my body involuntarily flinched. This caused my cock to rub a bit on her thigh. Every time. She kept up the pace with a heavy hand, evenly covering my cheeks top to bottom and side to side. I gritted my teeth against crying out.

I got to thinking, "This is more than I gave her." I was letting out little gasps of pain by the time she finished.

Finally, she bade me to sit up. The couch was rough on my tender bottom. My hardened cock was in full view.

"How does that compare to - Professor?"

"You are much gentler. And hotter."

She smiled at that. Glancing down, she said, "Yeah, I can tell."

She gazed at the evidence of my obvious interest, then stated, "I'll bet She didn't do this..."

Her head descended and she sucked my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue caressing my head, exploring the all over, then she lowered her head further and engulfed my shaft. I moaned lightly and watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth again and again. Her lovely hair waved in time with her bobbing head.

I was enjoying her skill and my cock was straining with full hardness. Just as The Feeling was coming on, I began thrusting a little. She sat up and looked me in the eye. I sighed.

"Did she?"

"No, she did not." I caressed her head. She giggled, swung her hips around and once again descended upon my hardened member. I reached out and drew her hips to straddle my face. She lowered her own onto me. I inhaled her heady aroma and began licking her pretty pert pussy, lapping the full length of her lips and diddling her clit side to side with my tongue. As I eagerly probed every bit of her, she started moaning as she sucked and fucked my dick.

I moaned into her pussy as I pulled her tighter onto my face. Her hips moved. My hips moved. Somehow I managed to hold off coming until I felt her stiffen, then thrust her hips again and again onto my face. This brought me over the edge and I too convulsed in orgasm. My cock emptied into her moaning mouth.

When the thrusting and writhing of our mutual ecstasy passed, we lay there, twitching and gasping for air. We began to settle into the delight of afterglow.

"Well, well, well, don't you two fit together nicely." Mary's voice caused a sudden rush of adrenaline. Heather started and would have fallen off the couch, except that I still had my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Mary, I didn't hear you come in!"

"Clearly."

She gazed at the scene, slowly moving from my head between Heather's thighs, to Heather's head resting on my thigh, her hair draped over my limp, wet cock.

"So, Heather, doesn't he taste so good?"

"Urm," she murmured, wetly.

"Vegetarian diet and he eats a lot of fruit. Yum!"

"How long have you been there? I can explain, this isn't what it seems!" I cried. Immediately I felt sooo stupid.

"Long enough to know that it is 'not cool' to spank a fellow grad student. You put on quite a show, and I wanted to see how you finished each other. Quite cute. Now do have a go at explaining."

"I -"

"Yes, that's what I thought. Well, from where I'm standing, you two have been really, really naughty. Heather, did you know he had a girlfriend? That would be me."

"Mmm-hmm. Uh, yes I did."

"Right. Okay, both of you to the bedroom."

Heather got up and began to put on her sweat pants.

"I should be going..."

"Into the bedroom, NOW!" Mary became more larger than life than usual as she pointed to the bedroom. Both of us scrambled to comply.

She followed us in and ordered, "Put all the pillows across the middle and straddle them. Grab the edge of the mattress!" Both Heather and myself did so quickly. Our asses were high, held up by ample pillows.

Heather whispered, "What's going to happen?"

I just looked at her.

Mary joined us on the bed, kneeling next to me.

"I see both of you are somehow a bit rosy. You've warmed each other up some, eh? We'll see if we can help that along."

She caressed my ass, dug fingernails in, eliciting the familiar sting. Then she raised her hand and began a hard -Smack!- -Smack! -Smacking!- on my poor, innocent cheeks. After Professor and Heather, she expertly renewed the smarting all over again. Heather held my hand for comfort.

Mary was expert in different modes of spanking. Alternating cheek to cheek. Alternating two smacks cheek to cheek. Two smacks, here, one there. All amounted to substantial pain all over my back side. The sound of my cheeks being severely spanked simply added to the sensation.

Then it was Heather's turn. Using my back for a prop, Mary leaned over and first caressed Heather's mildly reddened ass, probing a bit between her thighs to feel the liquid warmth there. Heather spread her legs a little.

"Mmmm, juicy!"

Mary then set about giving Heather her just desserts. This time it was my turn to hold her hand for comfort. I looked into her tormented face, eyes tightly closed against tears, soft sob-whimpers coming from her mouth. My body twitched and my ass smarted in sympathy as I heard the smacks land on Heather's tender cheeks.

Finished with Heather's sweet ass, Mary got up and commanded, "Both of you, Stay!"

Leaving us to our world of pain, she went to the kitchen. I heard her rummaging through one of the drawers.

Heather moaned, "Oh no! Now what?" I had my ideas.

Mary returned with a wooden spoon.

"Nooo!" Heather moaned.

"Silence!" Mary commanded.

Mary rested the spoon on each of our cheeks in turn, establishing the pattern. She repeated this pattern with light smacks that reawakened the fire of the spanking. Her tempo was like a metronome. She continued with increasing force, until the room rang with the the sharp slapping sound of spoon on buttocks. She did not, however, increase the tempo of her strokes. Wicked Mary knew enough to let the pain fade just a bit before applying the next stroke.

It was not long before both of us were crying out in pain with each loud clap. Our legs started waving in a futile attempt to ward off the blows, or at least soften them. Mary simply held down any wayward leg as she methodically applied her lesson.

And still, my cock was hard in the pillow. Involuntary twitches caused inevitable rubbing. This led to another inevitable result, and I groaned in pain and ecstasy as I orgasmed. Mary continued smacking my ass hard as I came onto the pillow. My hand clenched Heather's tightly, I think she knew what this signaled, even in the midst of her agony.

I admit to wondering whether Heather was having similar feelings and, sure enough, amid the whimpers and squeals of pain, I heard what I thought might be a semi-orgasmic sound from her.

At last, Mary finished spooning us. We lay there in dreadful anticipation of what was to come. Heather sobbed a little as I fought back my own tears. We felt the spoon trail slowly across all four cheeks. Mary applied moderate pressure for this operation.

Mary dropped the spoon on the bed and began rubbing my cheeks hard, making sure to apply nails generously. I groaned softly.

Not one to spare finishing touches all around, Mary gave Heather's cheeks a good rubbing and scratching as well.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Heather cooed.

When Mary had finished, we lay there, asses all sting and sparkle. While we comforted one another, silently signaling through our connected hands,

Mary got up and shed her panties. She moved to the armchair we had in the bedroom, sat down and draped her legs, one over each arm, a position I was very familiar with.

I glanced over to see her rubbing her thighs and trim beaver. She smiled her alluring smile.

"Okay, now it's penance time. He knows how this works. Heather, either you do or you need to be a fast learner."

I smiled. I did not know whether Heather had experience, but I would enjoy seeing a fresh schooling if not. I got off the bed and took my place attending to Mary's mouth, neck, and breasts. Heather got up and surveyed the situation. Her face showed she was definitely not averse. Slowly, she knelt before Mary. A proper position for anyone.

Starting just above the knees, she kissed and licked her way up thighs toward Mary's treasure box. Very slowly, relishing every inch. Evidently, she at least knew what she herself liked, and it was very similar to what Mary liked.

Mary let out a soft moan when Heather reached home. I heard the wet sounds of Heather's attentions. Despite my earlier exertions, I felt a stirring. My cock grew as I watched Heather tonguing my girlfriend enthusiastically, and I thought about how I could contribute.

Before I even got my chance, Mary was writhing and moaning with pleasure. Heather kept going and going. I continued sucking and licking Mary's nipples, mouth, and ears, and gently caressed her breasts. She was so close.

I felt Mary's body rocking and thrusting. She was breathing heavily, moaning and gasping. She took my hand and guided it over her body, from neck to belly. My hand brushed Heather's hair as I caressed Mary's thigh. Heather's sincere work finally pushed her over the edge.

Mary held her breath and her body was still for a brief moment. Then, holding Heather's head in place with both hands, she convulsed into orgasm, her hips bucking onto Heather's face. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room.

When, at last, Mary relaxed into the chair, Heather rubbed her hair on Mary's thighs and nuzzled her wet, wet pussy. Mary caressed her head. I smiled as I gazed at these two beautiful women. It was going to be a good term.

AralMons
AralMons
12 Followers