Professor Mistress Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fuck your ass so hard, you won't remember Browning was even your teacher," I was eager to do anything to rid my mind of Browning and I whimpered at the anticipation of her hopeful promise. She clutched my neck tightly as I felt her wiggle the dildo over my wetness before settling into small circles around my anus. She thrust the whole thing inside without warning and I screamed into a momentary black out at the sensation. I was shuddering when I came back as she pushed in and out of me at a speed that I wasn't sure was attainable by a human. My elbows were starting to tingle with loss of circulation and my heart was pounding. Dean came over with some shiny metal in his hand but I couldn't make out what it was until he clipped both of my nipples and let the weight hang down painfully. I screamed another spout of saliva and he slapped my pussy.

His large dick was rubbing at my other opening now as Shawna continued to push and pull my body with such strength. I was on the verge of another orgasm when all motion ceased. I couldn't stop the whimper that rolled out of my mouth and was horrified when the sound was amplified into the microphone. Now the whole crowd was certain I wanted this.

Shawna slowly pressed the dildo all the way into me and held it there. Dean slowly started to enter me from the front and I tried to wiggle away from them both, but it was useless. Another orgasm ripped through me when his hips rubbed at my clit with the fullness of him completely inside of me. There was no passion, no power, only the total and complete vulnerability of my slut desires. I could live my life like this, if no one wanted me, at least I could feel this chemical and physical escape. Before my mind could wander into the depths of my willing punishment, Dean and Shawna pulled out and slammed back in together.

They vigorously fucked me like the object that I was. I know I passed out briefly a few times between the overwhelming sensations of feeling full, abused, and on display for everyone. I was starting to lose feeling in my shoulders and knees now. The thought wasn't concerning, they wouldn't let something actually happen to me, especially not on stage with hundreds of witnesses. When they both pulled out, Dean came all over my chest and wide open mouth. The crowd erupted as he put his dick back in his pants and faced the audience.

"Alright now what were we doing?" he chuckled at the sentiment, "oh yes, for a lifelong slave, let the bidding continue." His words set a fire of terror into me. They couldn't do that could they? I never agreed to that. Indentured servitude is illegal anyway, what was he really offering to them?

The numbers climbed and climbed as Shawna reached around from behind me and started stroking my clit slowly. I moaned and closed my eyes. The softer less aggressive stimulation was welcoming, and so much more powerful in contrast to the overstimulating onslaught. She lightly clutched me and stroked my neck in a calm way that seemed somewhat too sensual for this moment.

"SOLD!" Dean's word rang out right before I climaxed and Shawna pulled back all her touches as I whimpered once more. I shuddered from the loss of orgasm now until I saw who was walking up to the stage now.

Bryan fucking Deacon. This was bad, this was really bad. Not only did I already know he was willing to take things too far, but now he had a reason to extract revenge on me for more than satiating his vile tendencies. I tried with everything in me to get out of the binds now. Some parts of my feet and hands weren't even responding to my commands to move. He strode over with a champion smile and immediately started trying to fit his fist inside me as the crowd went wild. I wanted to scream, I didn't want him to give me an orgasm, but my body was telling me I had no choice. When I squirted all over his hand, he leaned in and bit me hard on the neck. I didn't even protest. This was what I deserved, to be punished for my failures, to be punished for my inability to accomplish my goals.

"Everyone come back tomorrow night, I intend to share her with anyone that wants, well," he chuckled, "anything from this proper slut." The crowd erupted as I felt the ends of my torso starting to tingle. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. My limbs were numb from the ropes and the rest of me was numb from exhaustion. I was glad my mind wasn't wandering to Browning as the two guards slowly unwrapped me and I fell to the floor without any attempt to break my fall.

My face collided with the stage and my ears instantly started ringing. I didn't move, I didn't care. This was the fate that I allowed to happen. This was my destiny.

How did I ever think Browning could want me for anything other than what I could offer, my body. Dean grabbed my wrists and dragged me off stage as my naked body painfully slid and screeched across the floor. Once we were off stage he hoisted me up on his shoulder and I let him. He was the enforcer of my punishment. I was his slave now. As we exited the club, the cold air hit my naked body and I tried to relax and let the blood flow come back to my limbs. My nose was bleeding now, but he didn't seem to care, and neither did I. This was what I got for failing my mother. As he walked towards his car in the parking lot, I knew I was going to pass out soon. I needed water, and something to eat.

"Bryan Deacon," the words were laced with hate and some kind of recognition, but I couldn't see who was speaking.

"Well well well, one man's trash is another's treasure," he retorted back, and slapped my ass. I didn't even flinch. Maybe someone else that he outbid was looking for some kind of payback.

"Let her go, or I'll make sure your cell mates know you're a rapist with daddy issues," the words were calm, too calm for such a threat. And just muffled enough that I almost didn't understand them.

"Get the fuck out of my way, she signed fair and square and I won the auction fair and square," he seemed convinced, but didn't step any further.

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this," the words were apologetic, but her voice was final.

"What are you gonna do, steal my property?" He was agitated, but undisturbed.

"So you admit she's your property?" there was no emotion behind the words and I clutched at my nose as my eyes drooped.

"Of course she's my property, I paid for her, and now she's mine," there was a chuckle from the other person. I was blacking out. The last thing I saw were several officers with guns holstered making their way towards me. The thought of trying to get their help didn't even cross my mind as I sighed out of this world.

*****************

There was a soft light coming from behind some dark curtains. I reached up and flinched when I tried to assess my nose, I don't think it was broken, but it sure hurt like hell. I glanced at my wrists and saw the bruises there forming into a deeper purple. I gently rubbed them, still a little confused as to why I wasn't naked and tied up in Deacon's basement hell hole. I wasn't naked at all. I was wearing a silky white robe that was fluffy and modest. I couldn't tell anything about where I was from the room alone outside of sheer luxury. Was this a trick? Did Deacon have some weird stay at home wife fantasy that he wanted me to play out? I noticed glass water bottles and ibuprofen placed on the small dark oak table by the bed. I reached out for the water as my body protested almost everywhere with weakness.

"Take these please," read a small note on paper that I could only describe as wedding invitation caliber. The handwriting was cursive and oozed perfection and prestige. Maybe Deacon had a maid, or another slave around here. At least he was seeing to my needs. I may not like what he had planned for me, but I also knew I wasn't in danger of dying. I coughed a little at the rawness of my throat then downed the pills and finished a whole water bottle. It was either dawn or dusk from the orange glow poking out around the window. I slowly crawled off the bed, every part of me protesting at the movements and peaked out the window.

It overlooked a private beach that was at the edge of a small cliff side. There was a pool below, jacuzzi, and even a tennis court. Someone was cleaning out the pool, obviously a hired employee. But there were no signs of anyone else around. No indication of where I was. I suppose this was a nice enough place to spend my sentence.

There was a knock on that door that startled me as I turned to face the intruder wrapping my arms around my chest. An older woman carrying a silver tray entered the room.

"Ahh perfect, you are awake, come, come, eat please," she nodded towards the bed which I climbed back on gingerly. She set the tray down on the bedside table and took out another tray from beside the bed. She unfolded a few arms and laid it over my legs like a perfect little table.

"I'm glad you already took the pills, they will help some. Everything else will only take time dear," I was more confused as she lifted the silver tray to put over my new table and uncovered a few plates. Egg, bacon, toast, hash browns, waffles, and a fancy glass with orange juice were presented to me. I gapped at all the food and stared at her.

"All of this is for me?" I squeaked out.

"Of course honey, I am to insist you eat as much as you can and then I will draw a bath for you," her smile was genuine and steady.

"This can't be right," my voice came out louder than I anticipated. She queried her

head with misunderstanding.

"I can assure you, you are the first guest we have had in the manor and I am to treat you better than the boss," she was calmly confused, but assertive still.

"Where are we?" I wanted answers as I moaned into the perfectly crisp, but not burnt bacon.

"Ah, of course, I cannot answer your questions, everything will be explained shortly," she smiled, "if there is nothing else I can get you?" She stood back and clasped her hands in front of her. I shook my head slowly. "Excellent, there will be clothes waiting for you once you are done with your bath," she gestured towards a smaller door on the wall, "and then I will escort you."

"Escort me where?" I mumbled between mouthfuls of food.

"Enjoy the food," her smile was huge as she backed out of the room and left me to the buffet of perfection in my lap.

The bath was every bit luxurious as everything else in the house, or manor, as the other slave called it. Although she seemed more than happy to be serving her orders, maybe this wasn't going to be as bad of a punishment as I intended. The water helped to seep some of the throbbing pain from my body. I groaned as the jets worked magic into my bruised limbs. The marks on my wrist and ankles were ugly, but superficial. My tits were raw, but unblemished. My pussy however, was sore in the worst ways possible. I almost cried at the thought of having to wait a while to orgasm again.

As promised, there was an outfit awaiting me after I toweled off with the softest towels that I couldn't believe were still absorbing my wetness. There was a tastefully short, loose, navy blue skirt, and a pure white button up blouse with quarter sleeves. On the top of the pile was a satin pair of white panties and bra that fit as if they had been tailor made for me. When I exited the steamy bathroom, playing with my wet loose hair, the same slave from earlier was patiently waiting with a smile.

"What's your name?" I asked, tentatively. She chuckled.

"Of course darling where are my manors? I'm Malinda, I keep everything here running smoothly." Her smile was still too altruistic for what I thought my future would look like. "Now if you will please follow me." She exited the room and held the door for me. I shyly stepped through and was greeted with a long hallway littered with spotless glass windows letting the sunlight in. There were tables with antiques and hand painted art covering every spare inch, but in a tasteful way. She led the way down the hallway but were stopped by someone in a cheap suit.

"Jessica Worthing, it's such a pleasure to meet you, I've heard wonderful things. I just want to say thank you for your service, the city is in debt to you," I shook his hand not liking the implication that I would be servicing the whole city. But I couldn't think of a more fitting punishment.

"Please follow me," I submitted to the other slave as I left the grateful stranger with a nod. When we got to the end of the hallway, there was a massive double door that she motioned to.

"Go ahead, inside, please," how was she so cheery all the time? I swallowed and pushed through the doors. The space inside was wide open, bookshelves on every wall only interrupted by portraits of people in their later years. The backdrop of floor to ceiling windows highlighted the private section of beach to calm waves a story below, with a balcony behind as well. A large wooden desk was in front of that, and sitting in the huge burgundy velvet chair was Browning. I froze in place as our eyes locked.

"Jessica," she half whispered. I couldn't control my emotions now as they fueled my exasperated confusion.

"What the FUCK?!" I wanted to lunge at her as she strolled around the desk towards me but I held a hand in advance. She settled leaning against the desk and crossed her arms.

"I know this is all, a little confusing," I scoffed at her admission, even silently cursing myself that she seemed a bit more worn out than I remembered her perfect face. I sneered at her not wanting to contain any of my disdain for her. Did she buy out

Deacon? Why would she do that? She could have had me all to herself without paying that asshole.

"Confusing? That's not the right word. You made it perfectly clear that you didn't want anything to do with me when you threw me out and ruined my career. You used me like your firm used my mother, and then you threw me like rubbish once you got your partners kicked out. Did you get more money now that there are less partners? Was ruining my life worth the paycheck? Did you and Shawna laugh together when you realized how easy it was to manipulate me? To fuck your way to the top? Did you pay off Deacon with your new found stake in the company?" She opened her mouth to answer as my heart panged at the tears streaming down her face, "No, you don't get to speak now, you were clear you wanted nothing to do with me, I'll take my sentence of being Deacon's slave, at least he never lied to me while he tied me up and fucked me. At least he knows he's evil, do you even know how much you hurt me? I thought you loved me, I thought, I loved you." I was losing the anger as the sadness and betrayal reared its head into my final words amidst my own tears of pain.

She held her head in her hands and shook unsteadily. I couldn't even believe she was crying right now, "You must have an Oscar or academy award hiding somewhere for the acting skills you used on me." It was meant to be a jab, but it came out too soft. She took in a deep breath, "Will you let me answer your questions now?" I met her eyes and walked over to flop into the chair feet in front of her as I winced at the injuries in my body. I threw my hands up and waited.

"Bryan Deacon was part of a trafficking ring in the city, one of the largest we had ever seen. I have been working with the DA for a few years trying to get solid evidence against him. But they knew they had a mole somewhere, which is why they reached out to me. Dean is an indignant prick, but he would never traffic people, his boyfriend is even less aggressive. I never thought Shawna would be capable of something like human trafficking. But the evidence against her had been building for years. I didn't want to believe it myself, I've known her for decades and she was doing all of this right under my nose." She wiped some tears away and sniffled as I tried to understand what she was saying.

"But when she kept insisting that I didn't have feelings for you, and that she wanted to take you as her own when I was finished with you, I knew something bigger was at work," she was solemn.

"But you don't have feelings for me, so what's the fucking problem?" I was calmly trying to fight off tears of my own.

"We'll get to that," she gave me a sad smile. "Shawna never minded sharing, but once I showed excitement to someone outside of one night, she was always immediately disinterested. She liked the thrill of breaking someone down, and once they submitted to her, she was no longer entertained. I like the power dynamics, I need the power dynamics. It's the trust in a submissive that I crave, not the breaking down of a brat." She seemed genuinely disgusted with how Shawna treated her sexual conquests.

"Until she heard about your mother's case, she was suddenly invested in pushing us apart. It wasn't like her, and I knew at least that much about her. That was when I knew she was not all that I thought she was. That was the first time I even thought about her as the mole. And as I started digging, I only found things confirming her deception." She walked over to a bar against the wall and poured two glasses. She sat in the chair next to mine and offered me one. I reluctantly took it, our fingers grazing sent shockwaves of passion into my bloodstream. She downed half the glass before meeting my gaze again. Twirling the glass in her hand she stared into it as if it projected what she was describing.

"She was very eager to assert herself as a partner with me at the firm and push Dean and his boyfriend out. I thought it was because we were both fed up with being treated as less than because we were women. When we started sifting through old and potential clients, that's when I started to notice small differences. I had to argue with her for hours about letting you help on those cases. Even just reading the case notes she didn't like. And if you made a suggestion that mirrored my thoughts, she immediately brushed off your ideas without knowing I was in line with your assessments. Her and I usually agreed with the types of clients we wanted to work with but were sometimes overruled by Dean. Without him there, there was no longer a buffer for her antics. I knew she had ulterior motives in wanting to keep clients that requested our services to pay away their indiscretions. That was never why I wanted to be a lawyer. We had always agreed on clients until it was just us." She downed the glass and I took a tentative sip of mine, letting the burning liquid squelch some of the rawness still in my throat.

"The DA kept their workings with me secret, as a victim of human trafficking, they knew I wouldn't be the source of whatever legal prowess that was shielding the perpetrators from legal interference, but that I also had the legal connections and intelligence to help them," my eyes teared up at her confession.

"You mean," I breathed in and met her eyes, "were, umm, what happened?" she shook her head.

"That is a long story for another time. Anyway, I had to prove to Shawna that you were just another fling for me, that I wasn't interested in keeping you around."

"But I was just a fling for you, you proved that when-" she cut me off and knelt at my feet with her hands on my knees.

"No, baby, no, please let me finish, you are more than that to me. I didn't lie when I said that I never told anyone I loved them, not anyone but you," her eyes shimmered as she rubbed my knees gently and I let her. I wanted her to love me, but I wasn't convinced by her actions. "And I do love you, I love you," she seemed to want to keep saying it, but held back.

"She wanted you for some reason, and I knew that reason had something to do with her deceptive nature. Whatever reason she wanted to take you away from me, was the reason she preferred the more seedy clients, preferred to keep ties with insidious clients. Which was the opportunity we had been waiting a decade to find.