Professor Ties Up and Fucks Student

Info
Such a good, submissive student; I'm going to drain you dry.
98 words
4.65
63.4k
30
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor Ties Up And Fucks Her Submissive Student"

You are a shy, petite college student with spectacular grades who I've often seen sitting alone on campus. You're not usually the type that college girls take any notice of, but you're just MY type, and I want to claim you, and make you MINE. It's been far too long since I've had a good submissive student like you tied to my bed... So, I dusted off the ropes, and invited you over to my place, where all of my needs will be fulfilled...

**Written by HorcruxesLadyHunter (on Reddit)**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

You have a wonderful voice!!! Thanks for sharing!!!✌️❤️🍀

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I won’t just fill you up with a teaspoon of spunk, I’ll ejaculate DEEP INSIDE YOUR UTERUS and your THROAT with a LITER of cum with your consent of course! I’m a nofapper so you know I will serve you well my mistress.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is my fantasy. I wanna absolutely dominate you with my whole penis RAILLING you when you consent to it. PULLING ON YOUR PIGTAILS and RAILING you super fast and smacking your butt too. YEAH. And TONGUE KISSING you too!

RadRockyRadRockyalmost 2 years ago

"I want to be dominated by you, Mistress Azralynn..."

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227almost 2 years ago
Higher Education Described

Dear Mistress Azralynn,

The flow of the audio was at a wonderful pace, gently building up, racing at parts when the race seemed like around a bend and hitting the straightaway, Your inflections and female sounds were a complete pleasure to listen too.

The student ended up with the greatest gift a woman can give that of guidance, capture, and most of all tenderness for following directions and compliance with a honest sincerity.

Wonderful experience and listen.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Naughtiest Doctor Befriending a doctor has perks.in BDSM
Hands Behind My Back Hypnotic bondage leads to hands-free cunnilingus.in Mind Control
Dr. M Dr. M helps a struggling first-year student from her seminar.in Erotic Couplings
Yearly Physical Female Doctor takes advantage of patient in her power.in BDSM
College Clinic Doctor Doctor enjoys her work and finds an opportunity to tutor.in Fetish
More Stories