Professor Uncle Jack Pt. 01

Story Info
I have a crush on my professor who happens to be my uncle.
5.4k words
4.62
34.5k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a crush on my professor, and that should be a problem. He was twenty-five, I was a sophomore in college, who finally turned nineteen at the beginning of December. But he was handsome, and sweet, he looked too young to be a professor at college. His soft brown hair slicked back with one strand on his face. The way he put his hands in his slacks when the class had gotten a little too cold. He wasn't buff but I noticed he had some muscles on his body especially when he wears his navy-blue sweater. It's hard not to swoon over him, I wasn't the only one. Most of the class, teachers, assistant principals, hell even the dean swooned over how hot he was. How smooth his voice was, the way his brown eyes mesmerized anyone who made eye contact, his accent was even attractive. Everything about him pulls people in, including me. Everyone wants a piece, but I was the only one who couldn't eat the forbidden fruit because no matter how attractive he was-

"Amelia, when are you going to set me up with your uncle, Mr. Wallaway." My friend Haley said looking at Professor Wallaway. Of course, he had to be my father's younger brother, Jack Wallaway, the handsome uncle I could not sink my teeth in.

"Not even in your dreams, Haley." I whispered back, from the corner of my eye,

"Girls, I understand your conversation must be super interesting, but I think it would be better during Christmas break, which is in 15 minutes, and I'd like to finish my lecture before then." Jack said as he laid his hand on my desk. I looked into his eyes and for a moment I felt stunned.

"I'm sorry Professor, we won't interrupt." Haley said but I felt like I couldn't speak. Instead, I just nodded, like an idiot who didn't know how to reply to a comment. He just smirked and pulled away before walking back up to the big board and began talking about the assignments that we would be picking up next semester. Once fifteen minutes passed, the bell rang, and everyone got up to leave.

"Enjoy your holiday, see you next year." Jack shouted as everyone except a few people stayed back. I cringed at his joke as some people snorted at it, while the class slowly emptied out. I stayed behind, packing my laptop in my bag. "Alright, let me finish packing up and we'll be on our way." Jack said, I nodded and looked at my phone. Jack had offered to take me up to my grandparents' home for the holidays with our family. It was cheaper than a plane ticket and I was honestly grateful for him making the offer. Jack and I have been close since I was born, that was according to my family. My grandparents had him at a later age, so I was closer and more open with him than anyone in the family.

I peeked up looking to see what Jack was doing. He was looking down at his phone texting someone before setting it back down. I watched as he grabbed his laptop bag and began to pack up finally. "I bet you're excited to go home for the holidays?" Jack said to me. I snorted,

"Ah yes, Christmas. Where everyone comes to grandma's house, we all try to fit in a four-bedroom house not including the basement and everyone is loud and the little nieces and nephews or baby cousins arrive, so you deal with that." I rambled looking at Jack who just chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're safe with me." He said he was doing that look again, the look that stared past me and deep inside my body. I swallowed harshly as he walked over slowly "I suppose you don't mind rooming with the pervert uncle?" he asked, now leaning over me. Jack stared down at me, looking at my lips then at my eyes. "I'm sure I could find some ways to keep you busy." He hummed; his eyes flickered in amusement as he watched me shift around under his gaze. Jack finally looked away, "come let's get going before we are the ones late." I felt his hand on my lower back as we began to walk out of the room.

I chewed my bottom lip as we walked to his car, once inside Jack drove me by my apartment where my luggage was waiting. It didn't take long to get it and like a gentleman he was, he insisted on putting the suitcase in the trunk by himself. Just like that we were off on the road for the next 7 hours. "We should be arriving a little bit later in the evening." He said to me. I nodded silently looking out the window. The first part of the car ride was filled with car tunes and Jack making dad jokes. He did his best effort to make me laugh, "I feel like you're trying to impress me." I said to him with a bright smile. He glanced over at me with a smirk.

"And what if I was? Would it be weird?" He asked, I shook my head,

"No, I think it's cute." I said to him. He didn't reply but I could see the smile on his face.

"Do you now?" He asked goofily and I giggled nodding. "Well, I'm glad you find me cute. I was going for more of sexy or hot but you know." He spoke glancing over at me quickly then turning his direction back onto the road. Was he flirting with me? I could feel my heart fluster as I leaned back into the seat.

"I mean, majority of the school thinks you're hot and sexy." I told him; he quickly made a face.

"No, I doubt that." He replied,

"I'm serious, about ninety-nine percent of the university thinks you are extremely attractive." I said sitting up, "even the dean fancies you."

"The dean?!" He said sarcastically, "Wow I didn't see that one coming."

"I'm serious Jack." I laughed, "You could have any woman there if you wanted too." I said, I wanted to scream 'even me' but that would be too wrong.

"That explains why all the women want to transfer to my class." He hums drumming his hand on the steering wheel.

"Yes, and the one percent are usually the transfers that haven't met you yet." I told him.

"That haven't met me yet you say?" He asks. I nodded grabbing a bottle of water out of the cup holder and drank it, "I just haven't seen anyone that really interests me." He said to me. I nodded, it's good to know he didn't find anyone else attractive. I always got jealous when he showed another woman attention. I never said anything to them, but I stayed distant from Jack when he brought a woman home during Christmas or spring break. "So does that mean you're in the ninety-nine percent?" I almost choked on my water as my eyes practically bulged out of its socket.

"What?" I asked him,

"Of women there that find me attractive, you never said you weren't." He said to me. My face turned a bright red as I looked away. "So, you do find me, what did you call it, sexy and hot?" He said teasingly.

"Shut up Jack." I laughed my embarrassment away.

"Nothing wrong with it, I mean, I think you're gorgeous, sexy, incredibly intelligent." He smirked, I slowly looked over at him.

"You do?" I asked, he nodded.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He asked. My face turned red once more as I looked down. "In fact, you could pull any man you want, I noticed all those guys staring at you in my class." He said, I shrugged.

"None that I'm interested in." I replied. Before the conversation continued Jack started to slow down to a stop as we finally reached the traffic part of our journey. "This is why I hate driving or sitting in a car because of traffic." I spoke.

"We can always make it fun." He said to me. "Is there anyone you are interested in?" He asked me. My heart started to fluster with nerves as I nodded slowly. Jack's expression visibly changed to annoyed as he gripped the steering wheel. He never liked any of the guys I brought around. Similar to me when he brought women around. The difference was in the end Jack scared all the men I brought home away. "Anyone I know?" He asked,

"I mean, there's you." I said to him. He paused for a moment. I almost immediately regretted the words that came out of my mouth.

"So, you're saying you have a crush on the pervy uncle?" He asked me, I looked at him choking back a laugh. One of his hands let go of the steering wheel and he turned up the music before resting his hand on my thigh. Neither of us spoke as we let the car fill with the tunes of the radio. Jack's hand slowly moved up and down my thigh. His hand inched closer and closer under my skirt. My breath hitched as I looked forward. The cars started to move and so did Jack except he never moved his hand. I could feel his hand now rubbing against my inner thigh. I opened my legs a bit wider and looked at him. I could see the smirk on his face as he pulled his hand from under my skirt. "I guess I have my answer." He said to me.

The cars began to slow and so did Jack until it came to a stop, he looked over at me and began to caress my face. "Want to play a game?" He asked me. I blushed but nodded. "Good, first you need to take off your skirt." He said doing his signature smile. I obliged immediately, and he laughed. "Oh, you are so eager." He said as I slipped the skirt down onto the floor. His hand moved from my face to my breast as he began to grope them through my bra.

"What game is this? Grope the niece?" I asked jokingly. Jack laughed as he lifted my shirt up and yanked my bra down setting free my boobs.

"More like please the niece." He said as he pinched one of my nipples with his forefinger and thumb. I gasped as he rolled it around gently and tugged at it then switched over to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. "Or a game of how many times can you cum from my fingers." He smirked. I moaned softly as he played with my nipples. He pinched, twisted, and pulled at them until they were sensitive. Jack began to lightly flick one of them over and over as I arched my back against the seat. I never expected to be in this much pleasure from just his hands alone. "Getting ready to cum already?" He asked me as he kept going. He started to flick them harder and kept going as my pleasure built up forming a small ball in the pit of my stomach. "Cum baby." He whispered

Just like that, my high came crashing down in the passenger seat of Jack's car. He stopped flicking my nipples and just massaged my breast as I started to come down. "I like that your nipples are sensitive. I think we can do a lot of nipple play." He hummed. I covered my face in embarrassment. "We don't hide your pretty face. I thought that was hot." He said laughing. I removed my hands from my face looking over at Jack who was looking at me. "There she is." His hand moved down, cupping my soaking wet pussy and he whistled. "Oh, baby you're so wet." He moaned gently. His index and middle finger quickly went to work on my clitoris. Jack began to rub small circles on it and I let out a soft moan. "I love hearing you moan. I can't wait to make you moan when I fuck you in my parents' basement." He said to me pressing his fingers down and rubbing faster.

I gasped and moaned louder gripping his hand that relentlessly played with my clit. My legs shook from his intensity and I couldn't help but buck my hips up. "So greedy, wanting more. It's okay baby, this is just you're beginning. I will make sure you are well taken care of over the week." His voice was low and seductive. "Even if that means making you cum over until we are at the house. I want you nice and sensitive for me." He began to rub fast figure eights on my clit and my moans became louder and louder as I shifted in my seat. "Come on baby, cum for your uncle like the little perv you are." He groaned. I let out a loud moan another orgasm to over me and I gripped Jack's wrist as he didn't stop or slowed down. Everything felt so amazing and overstimulating, I cried out moving hands from Jacks wrist to behind the seat and bucking my hips up.

Jack slowly stopped as traffic began to move once more and I was left panting on the seat trying to gather myself somewhat. I looked over at Jack who was focused on the road then looked down at his visible bulged in his pants. Smirked and quickly took off my seatbelt then leaned over. "What are you doing?" Jack asked as I unbuttoned his and pulled out his cock. It was bigger than I had expected, 7inches, thick, and had a slight curve going towards his stomach. It was definitely bigger than any other guy I have had before. I leaned down and began to lick the tip of his dick and he took a deep breath. I noticed his hands gripping the steering wheel and I quickly wrapped my lips around his tip sucking slowly on it while running my tongue around it. "Oh fuck." Jack moaned. One of his hands found its way to my hair and slowly pushed down on it guiding me down on his dick.

I moaned letting him take control, I could tell he liked that. "Amelia." He moaned as he pulled my hair upwards towards his tip then back down again. The car came to a stop and I knew were stuck in traffic again. I began to suck him harder and going faster as his other hand roamed down to my ass and he began to rub it before smacking it. I moaned around his cock and he groaned doing it again. "Oh, fuck Amelia." He gasped as he pushed my head all the way down making me deepthroat and gag on him. "Yes, fuck yes," he hissed spanking me harder. "You're going to stay like this. Your pretty lips deepthroating my cock until I cum into that pretty mouth and you will swallow every last drop. Got it?" He asked smacking my ass once more I moaned in agreement. He let go of my hair and slowly moaned as he bucked his hips up.

His moans were like heaven as used me for his pleasure. His hand trailed from my ass down to my pussy and he pushed a finger inside me. I moaned around him as he added another finger then began to thrust them inside me. It wasn't long before Jack began to thrust them faster curling them upwards towards my g-spot over and over. My legs shook as I moaned increasingly. Jack's cock began to twitch in my mouth. "Thats its baby, take all of it." He gasped as he kept the pace going, I moved my head up slightly and Jacks hand found its way to my hair gripping it as he started thrusting up into my mouth using me for his pleasure. He cursed under his breath as his cock twitched again even more. He fucked my face fast and hard while fingering me at the same pace.

"Fuck I'm going to cum in that pretty mouth." He repeated three times before he thrusted up and pushed my head down to the base of his cock. "Oh, fuck Amelia." He gasped and I felt his load shoot into my throat. Jack didn't stop fingering me until I came right behind him clutching his shirt and pants. I pulled away swallowing his cum as he pulled his fingers out and immediately put them in his mouth smirking. I watched as he licked his fingers clean and pulled them out. "You taste amazing." He spoke. My face turned red once more, we had crossed a line but I didn't care and from the look of Jack he didn't either.

Ironically, traffic had started to let up again and neither of us said anything the rest of the ride over to my grandparents. The car wasn't awkward but I could feel more of the sexual tension even after I pulled my skirt back up when we got close. It had already gotten dark and was nearing ten pm by the time we arrived. When we walked in the house I was greeted by a hug from my mother, father, and grandmother who stayed up. "How was the car ride over here? Safe I hope?" She asked

"Traffic." Jack said, "lots and lots of traffic." He and my dad laughed as I rolled my eyes at Jack.

"You and Jack will be in the basement. The kids already claimed the rooms on the first and second floor." My mom said to us.

"I think we can manage." Jack said looking down at me with the most subtle knowing look. I blushed but nodded.

"I left blow up mattress down there for you Jack. Amelia the pull-out bed has already been made." My dad said, "it's nice to see you home. We'll talk more in the morning. There's food in the fridge if you didn't eat anything on the way here. " He leaned down and kissed my head before heading upstairs with my mom and grandparents. Once we were alone, Jack put one hand my hip and pressed his palm against my face before leaning down and kissing me. Wrapped my hands around his neck as he deepened the kiss and pulled me closer. Jack pulled away and we looked at each other before he leaned down and kissed my neck gently then made his way down.

"Jack" I whispered, "we are in the living room." I whispered and he smirked,

"Then you better keep quiet." He said teasingly as he lifted up my shirt with ease then pulled down my bra, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He whispered before he kissed the top of my breast down to my nipple and began to suck on it. I gasped as he ran his tongue across my sensitive nipple.

"Jack." I moaned quietly looking around, Jack began to kiss down my body again. He stopped right before my skirt and looked up at me.

"Amelia." He whispered as his hands trailed up my thighs and lifted my skirt up. He could see clear as day I wasn't wearing panties now and he smiled looking back up into my eyes. We locked eye contact as he slowly leaned in and kissed my pubic area softly. "This is mine, okay?" He said lowly, his voice was deep and stern as he lifts up my right leg and put it around his shoulder. Jack leaned back in taking my clit into his mouth and running his tongue over it. I gasped covering my mouth to stop myself from moaning so loudly. His tongue flicked furiously on it as he sucked and gripped my thighs. I threw my head back as my free hand ran through his hair and gripped it.

Jack eased two fingers inside of me slowly before pushing them in and out. I squeezed my hand tighter against my mouth as Jack thrusted his fingers inside me curling them right into my sweet spot. I gasped and closed my eyes, my legs began to shake and I could feel that pit in my stomach start to form. "Thats right baby, cum on my fingers." He whispered as he leaned back in and began to lick and suck wildly on my clit. My hand gripped his hair tightly as I began to buck my hips up against his fingers. My orgasm came quickly and I held back my urge to cry out as I held onto Jack for dear life. Jack gently pulled his fingers out and licked me clean before pulling away and standing up. He looked down at me then leaned down and crashed his lips against mine. I could taste me cum on his lips, it was sweet and tangy.

Jack pulled away again and we looked at each other silently. "I should probably shower." I whispered, still breathless and shocked about what happened.

"Okay, I'll be down in the basement." He whispered back brushing his thumb against my bottom lip staring at me with hungry eyes. I knew he wanted more, even I wanted more. Jack left me alone in the living room and headed downstairs with his things. I grabbed my bag and opened it pulling out something sexy to wear before heading to the bathroom. I quickly stripped off my clothes and started the shower letting it warm up. I got inside and took a deep breath collecting my thoughts. Just this morning I thought I would never sleep with Jack or even be able to think of him the way I did without feeling wrong. But now, I could understand that he felt the same way. All those times he chased away guys I dated, was because he wanted me and only me.

I heard the bathroom door open and closed. I could smell the sweet pine smell radiating off of Jack. The shower curtain was closed but above it I could see the shadow of someone moving like they were taking off their clothes. Seconds later, the curtain opened slightly and I knew Jack was behind me. I turned around to see him standing there eyeing me. "What happened to waiting?" I asked,

"I waited long enough." He said and he lifted me up swiftly then pressed me against the shower wall. The water rained down on us as he looked me in my eyes. "Amelia, I am yours now, you are mine." He whispered, "I want to fuck you so badly right now," he mumbled. I swallowed harshly,

"Then do it." I whispered. He smirked then leaned down and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around him as I felt his dick press up against my entrance then slowly press in. My mouth hung open slightly as he kissed my top lip then pushed himself into me. His cock was big and filling, I moaned against his lips as he gripped his waist,

12