Professor Uncle Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
The start to my uncle and I's relationship.
6.3k words
4.6
14.7k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I felt Jacks arms wrapped around me as I laid on his chest. I could tell he was sound asleep from the soft snores he let out. I reached over him and grabbed one of our phones to check the time. When I clicked open the phone, I was surprised to see a screensaver of me and Jack. It was a picture from my eighteenth birthday when he hugged me from behind and held me for a picture. I smiled at the photo and looked at the time to see it was close to nine in the morning. I set the phone back down and slowly got up to use the bathroom. My legs were sore and I could see some handprint bruising on where Jack gripped me.

I touched my lips and smiled to myself remembering the feeling of his soft lips against mines. Then I remembered what he said to me 'I love you'. I smiled brightly to myself, he loves me and I love him. I finished doing my business and got ready brush my teeth when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned to see Jack coming in and closing the door behind him before he used the bathroom. "Is this a thing now?" I asked him.

"What is?" He asked sleepily, I could tell he had just woken up.

"You, coming into the bathroom when I am in here." I stated with a smirk before running the water over my toothbrush that had the paste on it. He finished doing his business and flushed the toilet.

"Thats what couples do, is it not?" He asked as he scooted me out of the way to wash his hands. I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion before moving him out the way and spat out the suds that were in my mouth.

"We are a couple?" I asked him. He smiled before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"You think I'd let you go especially after last night, you're mine." He hummed. "And also, good morning baby." He whispered. I felt like I could melt when he called me baby. I blushed and turned away facing the mirror. "You know I can still see your pretty red face, right?" He asked teasingly. Looked over at his reflection in the mirror seeing he had grabbed his toothbrush and got ready to brush his teeth as well. But he was looking over at my reflection which revealed the redness. My face turned even more red as I whined and Jack laughed. "I'm sorry, you're just so cute." He laughed. I quickly finished brushing my teeth along with Jack who had also finished and went to leave the bathroom but was stopped and lifted up by Jack who set me on the countertop.

Jack pulled me to the edge of the counter and kissed me, his breath was minty and still had the taste of toothpaste on his lips. His hands roamed my body slowly starting from my waist and made their way up his shirt that I had slept in last night. "Have I mentioned how hot you look in my clothes?" He asked pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes, you did last night as a matter of fact." I replied teasingly. His hands moved up to my breast as he hummed and began to pinch both of my nipples. I gasped and moaned gently,

"Fuck, I love getting that reaction out of you." He groaned. He leaned down and kissed me again before tugging gently on my nipples. My mouth opened in surprise and Jack pushed his tongue in my mouth as he began to roll his thumb and index finger back and forth. His tongue brushed against mine and he swirled it around. His hands left my boobs and went to my waist pulling me closer to him. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me through his briefs. He pulled away quickly and we began to gasp for air as he looked at me. "You are going to get me addicted to you woman," he said and I smirked,

"Good," I whispered pulling him back in for a kiss. Jack pulled down his briefs enough for his cock to pop out and he pushed my legs wider as he aligned himself with my soaking wet cunt. Jack thrusted inside of me and I clutched onto his shirt tightly moaning as I pulled away from the kiss and threw my head back. He leaned down and bit my neck then sucked on it harshly as he slammed deep inside of me. "Oh god, Jack." I cried out gripping the edge of the counter. Jack moaned pulling away and kissed my chin gently.

"Thats its baby, moan for me." He moaned out as he thrusted hard and fast.

"Yes, just like that." I moaned out closing my eyes and Jack obliged staying at the same pace hitting my g-spot over and over.

"Oh baby, feel me, feel my dick inside you." He moaned, "feel all of me inside you, it's all yours." He moaned out, I gasped as his hand pressed down on my lower stomach. It brought a new wave of pleasure with each thrust.

"Harder." I moaned, Jack began to fuck me harder not changing the speed. "Oh fuck." I gasped. He kissed down my neck and settled on a spot to bite and mark me as his. One hand on my stomach as the other gripped one of my thighs.

"You like that?" He grunted,

"Yes, fuck, yes I love it." I gasped,

"You love it? You love my fat cock fucking your sweet, tight little cunt." He moaned. I nodded, "You want to cum baby?" He asked me. I nodded quickly, "too bad." He said teasingly then quickened his pace to match how hard he was fucking me. I felt overwhelmed with pleasure, my legs were shaking as my body built up its orgasm for him.

"Please Jack." I whined,

"What's wrong love? Can't handle my dick?" He asked me teasingly "You want to cum all over it?" He asked pulling my hair lightly.

"Yes, yes I want to cum all over your fat cock. Only you can make me cum please Jack please." I cried out getting so close, ready to spill all over him.

"Cum for me then Amelia." He moaned and bit my earlobe as I released around him.

"Oh Jack." I moaned loudly. He groaned as my pussy began to pulsate around him.

"God I'm going to fucking cum." He groaned out, as his thrusts went faster and faster "Amelia." He moaned as he stilled and pulled out before cumming all over my stomach. He panted and pressed his forehead against mines before kissing me gently. "I love you." He whispered grabbing my hand.

"I love you too." I whispered. We kissed again and I smiled on his lips. "This is a nice morning." I hummed,

"Yeah, I think I can get used to this," He lifted me up and carried me out of the bathroom.

"Okay I do not think this is needed," I laughed as he sat me down on the bed. "You were in a deep slumber anyways, what woke you up?" I asked as he sat beside me,

"Well other than you leaning over me to grab one of our phones, it was the lack of you beside me." He said cheekily and I snorted hitting him lightly,

"My god you are so cheesy." I said to him getting up and walking over to my suitcase. I opened the suitcase and pulled out some sweatpants then put them on.

"Hey we've known each other for how long? I think this should be well-known now," he said and I snorted before making my way upstairs. I smelled something delicious, I knew someone was making breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see my family sitting down getting ready for breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head? How was the sofa?" My dad asked, he and grandpa both had newspapers in their hands except he was looking up at me.

"Good, restful." I said to them

"Good morning fam." Jack exclaimed as he came up the stairs.

"Look at you in a good mood." My father said, Jack just smirked at him as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Jack wore a tank top with some khaki shorts. "We are going fishing today, Jack." My dad said

"Cool, I'm always down for that." He told him.

"Amelia will you be joining us for Christmas shopping?" My mom asked, as she set a plate down in front of me.

"I'm not too sure if I want to go out anywhere." I said to her with a smile. Jack grabbed a fork while I cut into my pancakes making them bite size pieces. Jack quickly grabbed a piece and shoved it into his mouth before I could react. I glared at him playfully before taking a piece of bacon and biting into it while maintaining eye contact.

"Well, you've been here a million times, if you want to join us you know where the mall is." My mom said sounding slightly disappointed, I am sure it was because she wanted to see what exactly I would like for Christmas.

"Yeah, you can take my car." Jack said to me taking some more of my pancake and I nodded. Jack leaned into me before wrapping his arm around my chair, to the family it looked like he was just being a little shit stealing food from me. But I knew he was just trying to show more of his affection. His smell of the sort of pine scent surrounded me and I relaxed against my chair eating.

"We are going out to dinner tonight, you will have to go to that, no buts." My mom said and I nodded taking a bite out of my bacon.

"What time are we leaving for fishing?" Jack asked,

"Around noon so about two hours." Dad said I looked up to see it was almost ten in the morning. "Yeah, you two most of had a long drive sleeping in so late." He said to us.

"Yes, a very long one." Jack looked down at me a slyly winked, "well, I'm going to go shower then and get ready. I'll be up in two hours." He said sitting up but not leaving.

"Girls are you ready?" My mom shouted, I watched as my two sisters came down from the room with their husbands and carrying my nieces.

"Oh Amelia," my sister, Melody, squealed as she waddled over and hugged me. Melody was almost nine months pregnant with a boy. "You must've came in from last night." She said to me.

"Yeah, Jack and I did." I said to her and she raised a suggestive brow. Melody was my eldest sister and although she knew Jack and I were related. She also knew of the crush I had on him in high school by going through my diaries. I had to convince her not to tell mom nor dad and sooner or later she let it go but still teased me. I glared playfully shaking my head,

"You know niece I'm here too." Jack said to her and she shook her head before going around me and hugged him.

"Where's grandma?" My mom asked grabbing her keys.

"Oh, I'm right here you old hoot." My grandma said to her from behind and everyone bursts out laughing except for my mom.

"Amelia are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked me,

"Yes, I am sure, I will go tomorrow don't worry, you'll have time to find my Christmas gift." I said to her smiling.

"Alright alright." My mom said before she ushered the girls and husbands out of the house to go to the mall. My dad and grandpa went upstairs to their room leaving Jack with me.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands to myself." Jack asked as I got up after finishing my plate and sat it in the sink

"Oh, poor Jack, can't touch his girl," I said sarcastically while puffing out my bottom lip forming a pout. Jack walked over and put his hands directly on my hip.

"Yeah yeah, you little shit." Jack mumbled as he leaned down and kissed my neck gently, "Though I can do lots of touching later." He smirked and kissed his way up my neck before planting a kiss on my lips. He moaned quietly before pulling away. "You taste like syrup." He said to me. I snorted and shook my head smiling.

"Go get a shower before my father leaves you behind for wasting time." I laughed softly. He whined but kissed me once more. The kiss was slow and loving like there wasn't a care in the world. His hands caressed my face as he kissed me in the kitchen. It was like he didn't mind the idea of us getting caught kissing and something about that was sexy to me. He pulled away from the kiss slowly before backing up and smiling to himself. He turned and headed towards the basement and I watched with a smile on my face as I went back to eating my food.

By the time I finished my breakfast and went back down to the basement where I took off my pants and got myself situated on the bed Jack had finished his shower. He came out shirtless wearing some tan cargo shorts and a towel wrapped around his neck. I smirked at him, "yep, rocking the full fisherman outfit, just need the strip tank top shirt and some sandals." I said to him as he walked over to me. "Maybe even the hat to hide your wet hair." I said to him.

"Oh, I'll show you wet." He said teasingly before he dove onto the bed and managed to pin me down. Jack shook his wet hair over me and it splashed on my face.

"Jack." I squealed laughing as he stopped and laughed.

"Has your dad came down asking where I'm at?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Good then I can be quick." He whispered leaning down and kissing me deeply, I moaned in surprise before he pulled away and kissed down my neck unzipping his pants. "I want you right now." He whispered gently.

"You just had me this morning." I giggled, he looked at me,

"I know but I can't keep my hands off of you Amelia." He moaned my name softly and it sent a warm feeling along my core straight to my pussy. "I love seeing your pretty face when I fill you with my cock." He whispered. My face turned red as I looked away and he hummed kissing my cheek then gave small pecks along my jawline up my ear. "Let me fuck you baby girl." He whispered. My pussy felt like it could light up in delight with those words and sent a fluttery warm feeling throughout me. "Please, let me feel that pretty pussy." He moved his hand from my wrist before trailing it down my side. He shifted himself off to the side letting go of my wrist with his other hand and laying on his side wrapping his other arm around me. Jack pushed his hand into my panties moving it down to my clit and hummed. "So wet for me already." He moaned rubbing it in small circles. I let out a soft moan and he leaned down capturing my lips against his. His hand slowly started to speed up against my clit rubbing faster.

My lower body squirmed against his hands as he pushed his tongue into my mouth brushing it against mines. It was minty like he had brushed his teeth and I let out a moan. Jack pushed two fingers into me slowly before curling them up. He pulled away from the kiss staring at me, "I want to see this pretty cunt squirt." He moaned as he began to furiously pounding his fingers into my throbbing cunt. His thumb stayed on my clit rubbing it along pace as his hand.

"Oh fuck." I gasped out shifting around moaning with my mouth opened. Jack slipped his tongue into my mouth again kissing me messily. He leaned to my ear,

"Thats it baby, let's see that pretty pussy squirt. Go on you can do it. Squirt for uncle Jacky." He said and in the moment my head snapped back into what he just said and I started laughing. Jack stopped and looked at me seriously. "What? What happened?"

"Uncle Jacky." I laughed, he paused before realizing what he said as well before laughing along with me. He shook his head,

"Okay never again." He said as he leaned down and kissed me softly. He pulled his hand out of me and unzipped his pants before pushing my panties to the side. "Okay done laughing at me now?" He asked and I nodded giggling a bit as he glared playfully and lifted up my left leg before he pushed his cock deep inside me. My eyes closed as I let out a soft moan. "Thats what I thought you little brat." He whispered pulling me closer to him and began to fuck me roughly.

"Oh god," I moaned out gripping the sheet as he pounded into me hard yet slow feeling him push deep inside me.

"You like that?" He asked and I nodded. "Uh-huh?" He moaned as he started to speed up pressing his hand on my lower stomach "Like this?" He asked. I moaned loudly not being able to answer from the amount of pleasure that ran through my body. "You got to talk to me baby, tell me what you like princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, like this." I moaned grabbing his hand. Jack's free hand cupped my left breast running his fingers around my nipple before pinching it. "Oh yes, Jack." I cried out.

"Yes? You like when I fuck you like this?" He asked.

"Yes, please don't ever stop." I cried out. I could hear his chuckle as he kept at his pace. He tugged at my nipple moaning into my ear before he gently bit my earlobe. "Oh god I am going to cum." I moaned. Jack buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Thats it cum for me baby girl." He moaned, my eyes rolled back as waves of pleasure hit me and ran through my body. It felt like I was on fire but with heavy amounts of pleasure. Jack didn't slow down he kept going moving his hand from my breast to my neck and lightly squeezed it. "Oh Amelia," he moaned as I clenched around him, his thrusts started to become sloppy as he kissed my shoulder "Fuck, I'm going to cum in this pussy." He grunted. "Mine." He growled lowly under his breathe. I didn't think he knew I heard him.

"Yours." I whispered softly, in that moment Jack groaned and he pushed his cock deep inside me before cumming. "I'm all yours." I said to him and he chuckled.

"You bet your ass you are mine." He said to me as we laid there catching out breath. Jack pulled out of me and wrapped his arms around me. "Maybe I should stay back from fishing. Now I want to cuddle," he whined and I turned to face him smiling.

"Our cuddling can wait til you get back." I said to him before reaching my hand up and caressing his cheek. He leaned down to kiss me deeply before the door to the basement opened.

"Jack what are you doing? Wasting time?" My father shouted but we never heard footsteps down the stairs. Jack pulled away rolling his eyes.

"I'm coming old man I just got out the shower and was talking to Amelia." Jack shouted as he got up. I quickly covered myself before my dad came down stairs and I grabbed my phone.

"Who you calling old? I'm not old. Kids these days I swear." My dad rambled "hurry up, dad is in the car and we are waiting." He said and smiled at me before leaving the basement. I giggled, if dad came in a few minutes ago he'd catch Jack balls deep inside me claiming me as his.

"I love teasing him." Jack said grabbing a strip tank top and putting it on. I smirked at Jack not saying anything. He looked up at me. "What?" He asked and I looked at the tank top then back up to his eyes. He looked down realizing I had teased him about the same top earlier. "Shut it you little shit." He growled playfully as he walked over towards me.

"I didn't say anything." I said to him,

"You didn't?" He asked with a hint of sarcasm and playfulness in his voice. "I don't know your thoughts scream louder than your words baby." He said before leaning down and kissing me. "I'll see you tonight?" He asked me. I nodded gently, when he went to pull away, I grabbed his tank top and pulled him in for a longer kiss. Jack quickly obliged without any objection kissing me back. His hand found its way to my nipple and pinched it playfully. I squealed pulling away from his lips and he chuckled under his breath.

"Do you like challenges baby?" I asked him. He hummed,

"You definitely know the answer to that question. I never back down from a challenge." He said to me.

"Good, because if you catch the biggest fish during your trip, I will let you claim my tight ass." I said to him in a low sexy voice. Jack's eyes lit up with delight and determination,

"That I can't object to," he looked at me, "Okay you're on." He said and dad knocked at the door again. "I'm coming." Jack grunted loudly before kissing me again. "Tonight, your ass is mine." He said to me before leaning up and getting ready to leave. I noticed his phone was on the side table.

"Jack your phone." I said to him, he looked back and shrugged,

"Hold on to it, I won't need it I'll be surrounded by water last thing I need is for it to get wet." He said then blew me a kiss. I smiled,

"I love you." I said to him gently. He stopped on the steps and turned to me,

"I will never get used to you saying that to me." He said to me, "I love you too." And with that he left the basement leaving me with a smile on my face. Curiosity got the best of me when I looked at his phone and opened his lock screen, it was the same picture of us that made me smile. I slide up to see if the phone had a password to it and surprisingly enough it didn't. His wallpaper was another picture of us earlier this year when we went to visit our family during spring break. It was in Florida for a vacation and we were in the pool. He had lifted me up in bridal style in the pool and I was smiling happily at him while he had his signature eye smile. I stared at it in awe before hearing a ding and seeing a message pop from my dad.

12