Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must now finish your lessons. Though Heidler is no longer here, you must still be a good student. It is your only hope to live as you are supposed to live: happy and free." King Moloko began to move his finger. Fucking her mouth with his thick finger, she followed with her lips pursed around, it sucking. Dee felt a stirring between her legs.

"You must learn to be humble and gentle and kind. Then you will find joy, but not until you have learned these other things. Trust me in this."

With his free hand he took her hand and placed it on his gold-hard penis. "You promise to do all I command? Swear it on my life-staff." He removed the finger from her mouth so she could speak.

She grasped his gold-clad cock. "Yes, King. I promise. But I am so scared. Please do not hurt me."

"Hurt, it may, but no harm. That I promise. You will be better and stronger. That I promise, too." Then sharply, "Enough talk. Act!" His voice rose as he said the last words and four fierce women arrived and surrounded Dee. "Take her, now!"

Fear gripped the professor and she tried to pull away, but it was no use. She was caught in strong arms. The women were part of what might be described as a military or police force among the Molokoni tribe. Though there were no serious conflicts, an armed presence was maintained and some of the women chose to follow a martial discipline and become powerful Amazons.

Jim arrived at the King's cabin in time to see Dee led away, surrounded by four tall and strong women, down a path toward the immense garden where she and Jim had met earlier. He knew better than to ask what was afoot.

For his part, Jim was an eager student. He enjoyed being with Miriam and, as long as she was involved, what could go wrong? The King appreciated Jim's enthusiasm and believed Jim's tasks would be easier than his professor's.

"I watched you at the feast. You seemed to be enjoying yourself, Indikolo. You were eager to experience our entertainment. Miriam will be a good companion for you. Are you ready to learn?"

"Yes sire, I mean yes sir." Jim gave himself an internal dope slap.

The King laughed. "You are a good boy, Jim. But it is time to become a man. And in our culture a man is one who has mastered his own sexuality and is completely comfortable with others. I understand you are studying how we train our men. You are in luck, because you will go through the same training."

Jim smiled and nodded his appreciation and acquiescence.

"You are going to learn how to control yourself and your own seed-casting. As you have seen, our men control their manhood and it obeys them. You have been a fluent seed-caster and have a good flow. You need to be able to call it forth when you decide and not when it decides."

Jim knew he was referring to his tendency to get aroused and spontaneously ejaculate.

"Then you will learn about others. You and Miriam are free to explore each other as long as you do not insert and make her a mother. That is for her husband and you are not yet her husband."

Jim gulped. 'Yet'... 'yet.' Did that mean he was going to be "joined" Miriam in the festival of carnal knowledge? He panicked. "My god, how would I manage that? I'd have to get her back to the States and she didn't have a passport. Hell, could she even write or read?"

The King continued calmly, "Miriam will introduce you to her mother and aunts. You will learn from them how to please someone who is older than you. Older women carry the culture. We men merely do as they allow us." Moloko snorted at his own recognition of powerlessness as the King.

"And last, to become a man, you must learn about men. My son, the prince will be your guide. Between him and Miriam, you have good teachers."

Jim paused waiting for more instructions. None were forthcoming. He had a question for the King and did not know how to ask it. He felt at least some responsibility for his professor. They were the research team and he needed to know if she was safe.

"You have a cloud over your mind. What is troubling you, Indikolo? You do not like my instructions?" The King scowled.

"No sir, I mean, yes sir. I like your instructions. I am a good student and I want to learn."

"Well?"

"My teacher. Professor Winderly. I need to be sure she is safe and will come to no harm."

The scowl turned to a slight grin. "You are already becoming a man. You have a duty to Seemala, to protect her. You respect your teacher, do you?" Jim nodded. "But she is not respectful of you. She calls you a dummy."

"Yes, she does that and it makes me angry. But I think she does not mean any harm by it. I think she is just afraid of herself. She can't let her feelings come out, so she keeps them away and that is why she is sometimes so cross with me. But I know she is, deep down, a good person and probably kind. It's got to be in there. You have known her for several years. Am I wrong?"

"You are not wrong. She is a good person very deep inside, but she is hard and cold herself and is lost even to herself. Yes, she is safe and will come to no harm. That I promise you. Seemala needs to be warmer and softer. That is her ordeal."

"Ahh, my child!" The King's gaze moved from Jim and behind him he heard someone enter the hut. It was Miriam and her presence interrupted the men. Miriam wore a blue shift of the same gauzy material. Her breasts flowed underneath, revealing even through the cloth the shape and fullness of her breasts and hips. "Your friend Indikolo is ready to learn. You have the rings?"

Miriam held out her hand. In her palm lay two bamboo rings of different sizes. The King nodded his approval and Miriam turned to Jim.

"I must give you these rings to wear. The bamboo—you call it—shows you are a boy entering manhood. I will put them on you. Lift your cloth," Miriam instructed.

A little self-consciously, Jim pulled his loin cloth and exposed his cock and balls to King and girl. Miriam leaned over, took the larger ring in one hand and his penis in the other, lifting it up, pointing his circumcised, ever visible knob, towards the roof, and slid the ring down the length of his semi-flaccid shaft and tugged it around his balls. She had to pull at the skin of his testicle sac to get the balls to both fit through the ring. Then she snugged it against his pubic bone.

The ring was about 8mm wide and 3mm thick. It had been worked so there were no sharp edges and buffed so it shone. It was not a gold ring as the King and others wore, but for being bamboo, it was pretty nice. He shook left and right to settle the ring around his tackle. It had felt rather nice to have her hands on him, and the way the ring held his balls and cock outward, made him feel proud.

Miriam then took the smaller ring and placed it in her mouth. She pulled Jim's hips closer as she knelt in front of him. He knew what was coming next. It was like the way Professor Winderly greeted the King by placing her mouth on his cock and working the foreskin back over the glans, exposing the ivory cock ring he wore.

Miriam opened her mouth and took Jim's cock in. It was filling fast with the feeling of her warmth surrounding his sensitive penis. It would be easy for her to fit it over his glans without having to slide a foreskin back to do it. But as he was getting harder by the second, he worried it might scrape the delicate head of his now very sensitive penis.

Miriam sucked very hard on the end of his cock compressing the end of his cock between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. As she held the vacuum with her lips, Miriam used her tongue to slide the cock ring on. By sucking on his glans, she compressed it enough to allow the ring to fit perfectly in the depression behind his glans. She rolled her tongue around his cock head to be sure the ring had seated itself properly. It had.

She pulled back and allowed Jim's cock to be released from her warm mouth. Though the air was warm, the difference between the moist cavern of her mouth and the atmosphere was distinct.

Miriam rose and pulled Jim to kiss him full on the mouth. Jim tensed knowing she had just had a cock in her mouth. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and he relaxed, allowing her to probe deeply. Then she withdrew and smiled up at him.

Even though it was his cock, the idea that he was kissing a cock-sucker startled him. A veil of fear had been pierced. When he and his buddies used to jerk off together, he wondered what it might be like to such on of the strong cocks. Immediate revulsion pushed the thought away for a time. The idea remained and having tasted the mouth that had just held a cock, Jim knew he was a step closer to taking one himself.

"How do you like, Jeem?" She asked him.

Looking down, Jim liked very much what he saw and smiled broadly at her. "Yeah, very nice!" And he turned this way and that to show her how it looked. It was so unlike almost any experience before. He was reminded again of those teenage joint wanking sessions with his friends where he had felt a certain thrill displaying his erect cock to the others. This was just so not what he did back home - standing with his erection on show to both a girl and a man, the King no less.

"I made the rings myself, for you. The reason I was touching you so much at the feast was to make sure I knew your size. I hope you were not offended." She looked down coyly.

"No. Hardly! I liked it when you touched me. And look! You were right. They fit very well. What skill!"

Jim had most certainly liked the whole experience. Having his cock in Miriam's mouth, felt her sucking had been an exquisite pleasure. He would have liked it to have gone on and on until... but would that not have broken the professor's warning to him. But did the rules really apply? He was becoming more than an observer, was going to be learning about the tribe and its culture from the inside, by experiencing himself some of what it was to be a member of the tribe.

The king was happy with both of them. He brought them together into a group hug holding them at first by the shoulders, then slipping his hands downward, grabbed them each by the ass and squeezed, sliding his hands toward the cleft in their buttocks. His fingers merely curling a little into the cleft, he did not invade, but tempted them and himself. Jim and no doubt Miriam felt the strength of his erect penis against their flesh.

More temptation would follow.

12