Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once started there was no stopping the flood. Nor was there a snatching away of Meelo's hand, rather its slow withdrawal with laughter and then she too began to flow again. Two women, thighs splayed and both peeing, their abundant streams meeting and joining where they splashed down on the dust. Dee was fascinated that Meelo as so unabashed about her body. She admired that about the young black woman.

And she was curious at her own fascination in how it looked to watch another woman pee. Dee tried to push down the thought, explaining it to herself as a paraphilia, but the science she knew was not strong enough to keep the fascination at bay. She wondered if she herself was as interesting to watch. Something in her soul was beginning to strain.

Meelo then led Dee to a post in the midst of the campsite. The post was about as high as Dee was tall. Dee immediately concluded this was a whipping post and braced herself for the ordeal. A tether was secured to the top of the post. To this tether, Dee was tied. The intricate rope work Dee had woken up to served a purpose beyond the beauty of the bindings. A loop at the back served as the securing point.

Dee could walk about four feet in any direction but had to be careful not to walk around the post or that would shorten the length of the tether. Her arms and legs were free, so she did not panic at being trussed and unable to move. That would have been both painful and harmful as it might have driven Dee to the edge of her sanity.

Dee watched Meelo walk to a tent and report to the others, presumably that Dee was ready - but ready for what?. Two other guards came out of the tent with Meelo. In a stern but not angry voice one said, "Seemala, you are here to learn to be a woman. You are strong and hard and therefore easily broken. Our job is to make you soft and flexible. You may stop at any point, but King Moloko says you are to be taken away immediately to leave for your own home. You may not stay here if you stop your learning."

Dee nodded. She understood only too well.

The guards, her trainers, actually were earnest about their work and went about it deliberately but not belligerently. Her legs were separated so that she stood essentially at parade rest, feet shoulder width apart, perhaps a bit more. Her hands were then held about her head and tied lightly with a soft cord. The tether, the arms uplifted, made Dee feel exposed and unable to protect herself. Even if she tried to get away, she could only walk about in a smaller and smaller circle. So, she told herself to bear up with the lesson and steeled herself to a whipping that she was sure would ensue.

And she was not far off the mark in her surmise. Thin canes were brought out, as flexible as an expensive fly rod. Meelo and another woman held the canes. The third woman brought a gourd containing a sweet-smelling liquid. The liquid was poured over Dee's head anointing her. The cool and sweetened water flowed down her face, to her breasts, along the sides of her chest and hips. It covered her pubic hair and parted to run down her thighs. On her back the water followed her spine and trickled down and into the cleft in her buttocks. Because her legs were spread, the water flowing down her backside met the water flowing from her front and dripped from Dee's now swelling lips. She felt it all.

It was not unpleasant to be covered in this water, but she worried that the sugar content would attract flies. She was right. At first one, then two flies investigated the sweet liquid. They landed and were walking along when WHAP! one of the cane snapped out and killed the fly. So deft was the flicking of the canes, that Dee hardly noticed the sting of the flexible cane. It was much less than the sting of a bee , but more than a tickle certainly.

Soon other flies landed and the canes were snapping all over her body killing the flies. Dee tried her best to remain motionless, but the constant stinging, even though slight, aroused her feelings. Her skin was alive again as it had been when she had been scrubbed. Because her nerves were awakened, they responded to the slightest provocation. Dee could not predict where the canes would snap and she was afraid if she moved too far in one direction, she might cause a stronger, more severe caning.

She looked down to see her body had become freckled with small welts, pinpricks of irritation, hives almost. But they were not allergic reactions, but the places where the stinging canes had kissed her skin all over.

As the water dried, more was poured over her, washing down her body, inviting more flies and more snapping of the canes.

At last the fourth woman came onto the scene. Dee watched her advance, tall and so black with fine, if slightly pendulous breasts and a thicket of dense, dark pubic hair decorating her wide hips. Her legs and arms showed their almost manly musculature. Undoubtedly a woman, yet she carried herself like a man. And like a man she had a penis. Not swinging floppily from her thighs with hanging ball sack or proudly erect but instead carried in her hands, high upon a short pole. The penis was in fact a finely detailed ivory phallus, a gold ring set just behind the mushroom head at the tip.

Dee's eyes were upon it as the pole advanced towards her. Of course she knew what was to come. Penises went into vaginas. Her own virgin pussy awaited. It would be a ritual representation of the act of sexual intercourse. The staff of life would be inserted into her by the woman and Dee could not stop it. Indeed, must not stop them if her training was to continue.

At least the phallus was not exaggerated, not of unusual size or shape. It was like any male organ of one of the members of the tribe. She had seen them aplenty in her visits, and had been secretly excited by their hard masculinity and had wanted, she could admit to herself now, to hold and do things with them.

The phallus was brought to her, raised to her face so it stood right in front of her. She knew she must not look away, so she stared at the shining white penis with its gold circlet. It was touched to her lips. Surely they did not mean for her to take the ivory into her mouth. But even whilst she was considering that, the woman lowered the phallus from Dee's face to her own. Her mouth descended and Dee watched as very clearly the hollowing cheeks sucked upon the phallus. Dee noted in her methodical way that the woman's eyes had closed as she brought the penis to her lips. She noted, in turn, that each woman did the same, as the woman presented the ivory erection to them in turn. Was it a mark of respect to the representation of the male organ?

It was brought back to Dee, moistened with the saliva of all four women guards. To this Dee, with eyes closed, added to the wettening. Dee sucked the smooth head of the ivory phallus quite eagerly. In part she wanted to prove her sincerity in partaking of the lessons and in part because it was appealing to do so. Then the symbolic representation was removed. Carefully the tip of the phallus was presented between her thighs and touched to her now engorged and pouting lips. Moistened with Dee and the women's saliva and then her own increasingly flowing sexual fluid, the phallus was rubbed along the edge of her lips, upward. It touched the clitoris causing it to unsheathe. Dee felt electric shocks all over her body and the strong storm of arousal building in her groin once more.

The phallus was then offered up to her waiting vagina and was eagerly accepted. It was as if her sex was reaching out and trying to suck the ivory cock into her body. The women did not push: rather it was Dee who pushed her sex onto the organ - as the women continued snapping their canes on Dee's tender skin. There was no difficulty in its entry. Dee rocked her hips as the phallus slid upward. The stinging canes continued to flick all over her body, never in a pattern, but always driving her higher and higher in her passion. She bent her knees to see if she could force the phallus deeper. Eventually, she and the teacher fell into a fucking rhythm. The ivory penis sliding so visibly in and out there in the forest clearing for all the women to see.

A smile crept across Dee's face. There was nothing she could do to escape the training lesson. She was in the company of women who were physically strong like she was, had washed her completely, caressed her to an orgasm of incredible delight, and had given her no reason to fear. She might have had some momentary anxiety, but any pain there was, was tolerable and even exciting. So, Dee Winderly relaxed in her own skin for the first time in her life. She allowed her body to direct her thoughts and feelings rather than the other way around. It was an escape and adventure into a place she had never been. She was tied to a post in the middle of the jungle, being sexually tormented by strong women, yet she was freer than she had ever been. The strain in her soul grew taut.

The orgasm started in her toes. They curled under gripping the earth. Then the feeling rose through her legs and met at her hips. The stinging continued unpredictably. As more sweet water was poured over her, the second tail of the orgasm flowed down with it electrifying her breasts and nipples. Dee looked briefly to see if sparks had shot from them.

Then the two halves of her orgasm met violently in her pussy. The phallus was thrust hard into and out of her. It make squelching sounds from the amount of 'cunt water' Dee had produced. She could not patiently withstand the feeling going on in her pussy and with a strength she did not know she had managed to break the binding around her wrists so she could drop her arms from atop her head and grab her mons. She found herself digging though her tangled pubic hair franticly searching for her aching clitoris. A hail of stings met her arms, but she did not stop, her hands working feverishly to urge the orgasm on. Her breasts were squeezed together by her arms, forcing her swollen nipples outward where they received directed snaps of the canes, flies or no.

Dee leapt as the storm of sexual energy broke in her. She bounced on her toes as the spasms wracked her. Losing her balance, Dee started falling but the tether caught her and guided her in an arc to the soft earth where the electricity in her found a ground for the circuit that had been tripped in her.

She whimpered as her orgasm subsided. The stinging of her flesh felt like her skin was on fire, like a bad sunburn and she could not find a place to rest either on her side, supine, or prone.

At last, Dee opened her eyes to see four smiling faces above her. Their teeth dazzled as their smiles broadened. Their small breasts, unrestrained by any garment were drawn to points as gravity tried to pull them downward.

Arms reached for her and helped her up. The ivory phallus had been pulled out and was held before her face showing the sacred staff that had been used to fuck her.She was untied and led, wobbly, though she was, to the pool of water at the edge of camp. The almost sacred phallus carried at the head of the procession. Dee halted briefly knowing the water would feel like ice against her hot skin, but hands on her buttocks and back urged her forward. She fell into the water and took the shock of the cold all at once rather than little by little.

Her guardians, escorts, teachers, friends—Dee did not have a category for them to fit exclusively—entered the water and washed her gently, hands all over her body, and soothed any lasting stinging with careful caresses. Playfully, they touched one another as they continued to care for their student.

Days went by, always spent in similar activities where Dee was led further and further into experiences she had never had. Whether scrubbed and sanded with gravel, or stung with canes, or left to soak for hours in the chilling pool, or made to lie on a warm rock with her hips bent, her buttocks spread and her anus opened and penetrated by a polished, ivory phallus, then left shamefully exposed with the ivory phallus protruding from her buttocks, Dee engaged in them fully and willingly. Her soul was trying to break free from the shroud of ice Dee had worn for so long.

The penetration of her anus had been a surprise though it should not have been. It had been lovely first to be bent over that warm rock and feel its warmth on her breasts and stomach. She had been a little surprised at first to feel her feet pulled apart, so her legs were open but thought perhaps the ivory penis was to be used on her from behind. She lay, almost in sexual congress with the warm rock as she felt her hands and feet tied. Dee closed her eyes and waited but then felt a trickle of what she did not know being poured onto the very top of her buttocks. Slowly it snaked downwards following the valley, the cleft of her buttocks until it ran over her anus. Instinctively she clenched. It was not water - too viscous - perhaps an oil. It did not sting but there was certainly a warmth in the oil, nothing like as strong as a liniment but warming nonetheless. The thin stream crept lower, pooling in her vagina but then she felt the fingers. Strong womanly fingers not on her sex, not on or in her vagina but stroking her anus. And then it had come to her. Her bottom was to be penetrated.

Dee looked up in panic and there was Meelo, so beautifully naked, holding the small, beautifully carved and polished, ivory phallus she was to know so well. Fingers entered her bottom. Not just one but several. Were they all from the same woman? She did not know. And then Meelo went behind her and she felt more oil poured and what was probably Meelo's fingers. Such an intimate act, done with gentleness and kindness, yet Dee strained against her bonds until she felt what she knew was the ivory phallus and had to submit.

It was pushed into her so slowly, the strange warming of the oil giving her the feeling that the ivory penis was real, that the penis of a man was being pushed into her bottom. A strong male taking her in that 'other' way. The way she had always thought so degrading for a woman... yet, yet... had she not thought the same with cock sucking yet with these women - helping her she had to accept - that had become a secret desire. To suck cocks, make men release their... cum. Professor Dee Winderly accepted the ivory phallus in her bottom, allowed the women freely to rotate it, allowed herself to imagine a man's penis in her bottom. Her only remaining worry: would King Moloko want her to accept her student's penis in that way. Could she do that?

In what was, actually a culminating event, the women had her trussed and hung butterfly-like between two trees. Suspended as she was, the women both tormented and pleasured her playfully. Her legs were spread lewdly and her thin pussy lips hung low and visible beneath her. At first her guards tickled her lightly all over her body. Unable to escape, Dee merely writhed in the sweet torture of their fingers and lips on her sensitive skin. Then the senior guard, the one with the fine wide hips came close and reached for her pussy lips. Tugging them down gave Dee a thrill. A finger rode across her covered clitoris.

In fear of what she saw, Dee wriggled as another of the guards brought short bamboo strips to the one ministering to Dee's pussy. Two reed-thin strips were secured to her nipples. Somewhat like a bull-dog clip for fastening a sheaf of papers. One strip above the nipple and another below. They were tied at each end and the knots were slid together thus compressing her tender nipples. Fire shot through her breasts as the clamps were tightened. The warmth crept lower toward her now flowing vagina. The searing in her breasts nearly brought about an orgasm, but not quite.

Another set of bamboo strip clamps was then brought forward. Dee knew instantly where they would be placed. She screamed at the thought. It stilled the woman playing with her labia. "Do you wish to stop, Seemala? Do not give up. You have come so far."

Dee shook her head and gasped, "No. I am just afraid." The strain in her soul pulled further. It was a confession of her weakness, something she never would have allowed into her consciousness before her weeks of ordeal.

Her learning may be painful, but it would not be harmful. That is what the king promised. Dee tried to relax; there was nothing else to do but allow herself to be handled by the other women. So, with her labia pulled farther down a reed clamp was fastened to each side of the vagina curtains and snugged tightly. Now the searing pain in her breasts joined with the searing at the juncture of her thighs. Her clitoris was no longer hidden, the pulling of her labia had exposed it to the air.

So aroused was Dee's body by the intense feelings of pleasurable pain that she actually dripped 'cunt water' into the dust. Her nerves were afire and Dee found herself completely carried away from her thoughts. She could not reason this experience away. It was purely physical, intensely sexual. Dee desperately wanted to have her vagina filled.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." She pleaded. But the sacred ivory phallus was withheld. Instead the women watched her writhe in desire, drawn to the edge and kept hanging, unable to complete what her body wanted most: to be dragged over the edge of experience and plunged into the hot chasm of orgasm.

Dee pleaded again, "Please fuck me. I want to be fucked. I NEED to be fucked." And she was. But not where she expected or needed. A small phallus was shown to her and given to her mouth to wet. She drooled in her passion and expectation, disappointed it was not the larger, more realistic one—or an even larger cock-like rod. Instead, the small phallus was placed against her anus, slowly urging itself inward. Dee pushed back against it, allowing her anus to open and accept the offered probe. It felt good to be filled and Dee wondered how far she could take the ass-cock.

She was fucked slowly in the ass by one of her guards, easing the shaft in and out rhythmically. As Dee approached an anally focused orgasm, and was bearing down to bring it on, the stroking stopped.

"Wha...? What? Keep fucking me. Don't leave me here like this!" She panted and pleaded.

Her arms and legs were numb from being trussed and hung. Only her breasts, sex organs, and ass were sensate, and these were electrified in their perceptions. Her vagina was dripping still and pouting hoping to be filled.

She had wondered whether a man or men might be brought to her. Perhaps trussed, perhaps masked, but a man or men nonetheless. The women bringing him and his erect phallus - or their erect penises - to service her. The women's strong hands taking the penis and pushing it into her as if it was that ivory representation, using the real thing as if it was a symbolic representation. Wondered or desired? Her thoughts were in turmoil, she was experiencing both pain and pleasure and it was all so totally out of her control. She could do nothing but submit to what these women wished or, rather, what King Moloko had planned.

But it was not to be a man, not to be one of the strong beautiful tribesmen: not quite. She waited knowing something was about to happen. Then she saw a beautiful thing presented: A black phallus, lifelike, shining, of polished ebony and with a fiercely large head. Meelo herself held the phallus. Standing in front of the hanging woman, Meelo aimed the cock at her mouth and Dee took it instantly sucking and licking as much as she could. She was crazy with desire for that black cock wishing it was real. Before she could be satisfied with as much cocksucking as she wanted to give it, Dee felt the phallus pulled back.

Looking around for it, she saw Meelo direct it to her vagina. It slipped in easily, pulled inward by Dee's vagina contractions. As it drew deeper, Dee felt the anal phallus and the vaginal one bump, a thin set of tissues separating them in her body. Meelo turned the black cock and withdrew it, only to twist it again and push it back.