Professor's Sugar Momma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you believe that I'm a protective guy who'll keep you safe, and that makes you trust me, which is why you're using me as a sounding board. Also, you heard me confessing something personal about my divorce, and that loosened up your defenses -- which, of course, was why I did it. You probably also are thinking that since I'm a psychologist and a therapist, I can keep my mouth shut. And you're right on that. I can keep a secret. No one will ever hear what you tell me."

Jill stared at me for a long moment, and then she gave me a bright smile. "I'll take your word for that. What I was trying to say before I started to ramble was that we're in a similar phase in life because neither of us has time for a relationship."

"Actually, I do have time for a relationship," I said.

"Right, but you're not actively looking for a new wife, are you?" she asked.

"No, and, even though I do want a steady relationship, quite frankly, I don't ever again want to live with anyone. In the past four years, I've gotten used to the freedom that living alone gives me."

"Exactly; neither of us wants live-in spouse," Jill said.

"Okay, I give you that," I said.

All through dinner, we talked about ourselves. We kept revealing more and more intimate things to each other. I wasn't sure why, but in two hours, I'd told Jill more about myself than anyone else except my ex-wife. But it didn't really matter, she gave me a shameful secret for a shameful secret. At the end of the dinner, I felt as if I'd known her for years.

It, of course, was an illusion, but that was how I felt.

And, regardless of our age difference, we had a lot in common. We liked the same music, the same movies, and we loved art. There were differences, but not that many. It seemed that we were much alike. Which was a good thing, the opposites might attract each other, but without common ground, there won't be any chance for a longer relationship.

"You do know that I have high expectations for tonight," Jill said as we were leaving the restaurant.

"Excuse me?"

"We're going to my place to fuck, and I expect a lot from the guy who told me that all my life I've been having bad sex."

"I don't think I ever said that," I said.

"You said that one-night stands equal bad sex--"

"I never said that either," I said.

Jill rolled her eyes. "Well, you implied that."

"Excuse me?"

"You said 'the sex with the one-night stand never is good,' and that gives the impression that the sex with one-night stand is terrible."

"True, but I didn't mean it that way," I said, "let me rephrase it. Sex with one-night stand usually is only decent, but it can be good, but it never is great," I said. "To make the sex great, both parties need to know each other well."

"Right, my point is that I've never had a relationship that lasted longer than a few weeks. So, reading between the lines, you told me that all my life, I've been having bad sex."

"True, it can be interpreted that way. But you do understand that we're not in a long-term relationship?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"It means that there is no love involved, so it won't be lovemaking, and, since I don't know your body and its reactions inside out, it will be bad sex too. Though, I'm a sexually very experienced man. So, it probably will be the best sex you've ever had," I said as I opened the cab door for her.

"Cocky, aren't you?" Jill said before she slid into the cab.

I got into the cab. "Yes, I'm cocky, and that's part of my attraction," I said, and then I leaned on Jill and gently sucked her earlobe into my mouth. She shivered.

"I sure hope that you can keep your promise," she said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and deep. She kissed back with a stunning passion that almost swept away the last of my restraint. If we hadn't been in a cab, I'd taken her right there. "For you getting the best sex of your life tonight?" I asked after the kiss.

"Yeah, I hope that you can keep that promise," Jill said.

"Actually, I said that it probably will be the best sex you've ever had; emphasis on the word probably. I cannot promise that it will be the best sex you'd ever had. But I can promise I'll do my best to give you a night you won't forget anytime soon," I whispered in her ear.

Jill chuckled and pulled away. "You know, I've noticed one thing. You're like a lawyer in that you are careful what you say, and you think thrice before you make any promises. Even then, you word them out the way that gives you a loophole in case you want to break the promise," she said, amusement twinkling in her eyes.

"Yeah, lawyers and therapists have to be careful what they say and write. One wrong word and everything will go to hell," I said.

"Exactly," she said, straddling my lap, now facing me, and kissed me like she wanted me right then and there. The kiss was deep, it had been a long time since I had been kissed like that.

Then the cabdriver coughed and said, "Sorry to interrupt, but we've reached the destination."

Blushing, Jill got off me, and when I paid, the driver gave me a lecherous smile. I glared at him, slightly shaking my head at him, hoping that he got the message and wouldn't say anything that would embarrass Jill. The driver got the message, and just took the money without any comments.

When we got to her flat, I attacked Jill. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. Our bodies pressed tightly together, and the soft flesh of her breasts squeezed tight against my chest. Jill moaned, and our tongues entwined. The kiss lasted a long time before she pulled her lips away and whispered softly in my ear, "bed, I want to get in the bed, I'm not eager to fuck on a floor."

I chuckled. "Thanks, love, my old knees appreciate that."

We entered the bedroom, and our lips met again in a passionate kiss while I slipped her dress off her shoulders, and it dropped to the floor while we continued to kiss. I reached behind her back and released the clasp on her bra. Peeling the straps down her arms, she let the bra fall. She was a gorgeous woman. She had the curves of a pinup model, and her ample breasts with cute pink nipples were smooth and rounded. She had a taut belly with a narrow waist above the curve of her ass.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she leaned down and took off her thong.

"Wow," escaped my lips when I saw her clean-shaven pussy. Never before had I seen a bare pussy. It looked, at the same time, cute as a button and sexy as hell. "I want to eat you until you beg for mercy."

She grinned, crossing her arms. "As tempting as that sounds, it won't happen before you're naked too."

I undressed, looking at the beautiful woman before me. She didn't comment at all, but a wicked grin curled her lips when I pulled my boxers down, and my cock sprung free. She took the two steps separating us and captured my lips in a hungry kiss. I grunted in her mouth when she wrapped her fingers around my erection and gave it a squeeze. I pushed her on the bed again just to show her that I was in charge.

Without a word, Jill spread her legs widely, showing her bare pussy, the pink pussy lips were glistening with her juices. I laid on top of her and began to kiss her face and then neck. Jill let out soft moans as my lips trailed down her body until I got to her ample breasts. She moaned louder as I took the hard nipple between my teeth and bit gently. My hands roamed over her sides and rubbed her silken skin while I sucked and nibbled on her hard nipples.

Her tits were full and soft, and the erect nipples were long and fat. I paid loving attention to her breasts until I sensed her wanting for more. I moved my mouth down to her breasts and sucked them like a baby. My mouth moved from one breathtaking breast to the other, nibbling on her swollen nipples while my hands caressed the rest of her body.

"Oh, Paul," she moaned, "harder."

I pinched and pulled her nipple hard, and she let out an excited whimper. I didn't need to ask her to know that she liked it when I was cruel to her nipples. I groped her breast hard, biting on her nipple and pulling my head back. She gasped, drawing a deep breath, "God, yes!" she said.

Harder, I treated her tits and nipples louder her moans got. She ran her fingers through my hair as I teased her breasts and nipples. I then slowly kissed down her belly and tongued the navel before settling between her thighs. I inhaled the musky scent of her arousal. Her pussy was soaking wet, the nub of her pleasure already standing up for me. She moaned softly when I blew air on her clit.

"Ohhh... Jesus... Paul..." Jill sobbed as I lowered my face to her swollen mons.

I slid my tongue along the outermost folds of her pussy to taste her juices. They were sweet and tangy on my tongue. I licked around the outside of her warm, swollen cunt lips before sliding my tongue deep inside her. I lost myself in the warmth and sweet taste of her sex.

For a long time, I just licked deep into her hole and all around it while savoring her juices. Jill's back arched and her hips bucked. For a length of time, I ignored her clitoris, wanting to make it hypersensitive before I'd touch it. When I was sure she was ready for it, I reached with my tongue and experimentally swiped it over her engorged clitoris.

"Oh, oh, God!" she moaned, and then I attacked her clit like a thirsty dog, biting and nibbling it, before sucking it hard, flicking my tongue over it. I took her to the edge of orgasm before backing off, causing her curse out loud.

I waited for a few moments before I again attacked her pussy like a hound. Licking and sucking her clit while I inserted two fingers into her warm wet hole. I sucked her bud into my mouth while pushing my fingers in and out of her canal. Suddenly, her back arched and her legs went rigid just before she screamed her orgasm out.

I rolled a condom on my rigid shaft and then turned her on her belly and lifted her ass up. I climbed up over her and settled myself between her eager welcoming thighs. I put two pillows under her buttocks, then knelt between her open legs with my cock positioned against her slot. As the knobby head of my cock slid into her pussy, I gasped; she was hot as a furnace and tight as a virgin.

My hips wove in a circle into her crotch, pressing my cock deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. At first, her body was limp, spent, completely worn out. I grabbed her by the hips, pulling her toward me as I thrust my rod into her. When I started to fuck her with long punishing strokes, her body became alive. "Oh, fuck," Jill said as I fucked her quivering hole. "God, Yes! Fuck me! Hard!"

I jabbed it into her good and hard. Jill squealed with delight and started to bounce her ass back and forth as my hard cock traveled in and out of her channel. "Oh, fuck! You're filling me!" She cried, catching my rhythm with her own body and rocked effortlessly to me as I rammed it into her harder and harder.

She rammed her ass into my groin with hard, desperate slams. She moved her ass fast, sliding her cunt over my rod, she fucked me back in earnest. "God, yes! Drive that cock all the way up in me! Ah, Ah, it feels good! Sooooo Good! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I stroked desperately into her as I saw and felt the evidence of her orgasm. I rammed it down to her canal, the walls of her cunt seemed to milk my spraying cock as though she had it in her mouth and were sucking on it. When my orgasm had spent its force, I pulled out of her, and she rolled on her back. I kissed my way up her delicious curves and then kissed her lips, letting her taste the sweetness of her own juices on my lips.

I peeled the rubber off my dick, dropped it on the floor, and then laid on my back. "That was great," I said.

"Uh, huh," Jill said, snuggling to me. "I admit, you kept your promise; that was the best sex I've ever had. You went a bit too far with eating me, though. My pussy was a bit too sensitive, sort of sore, when you entered it. Don't worry, it was good, but it could've been better."

"I believe you. I know that I got a bit carried away," I said.

"That you did," Jill said, stroking the tattoo on my chest. "What does this tattoo represent? It looks like a crest."

"It's the badge of my regiment," I said.

Her eyes widened. "You were in the Army?"

"Yeah, I served five years, and before you ask, yes, I saw battles, and that's all I'm going to say about it. I don't want to talk about that time of my life."

When they hear that I was a former soldier, most people want to hear war stories, but I didn't want to talk about my time in service. I've never liked the soldiers who were eager to talk about war and battles just to bask in the admiration of the civilians.

To my surprise, Jill nodded and said, "I understand, my dad's a war veteran. He doesn't want to talk about it either. I won't mention it ever again."

"Thanks," I said.

"To quickly switch to a more cheerful subject: I have a proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?" I asked.

"It was a joke, but I started to think after you asked if I want to be your sugar momma," Jill said. "Having a friend with a benefit who wouldn't embarrass me in formal situations would be an optimal arrangement for me in this part of my life."

"Are you really offering to be my sugar momma?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm offering you a place as my toy boy. I need a man who could take care of my sexual needs and whom I could take to all those formal parties and fundraisers I have to go knowing that he wouldn't embarrass me."

"I believe they have male escort services for that," I said.

"Yeah, but they're expensive, and prostitution is illegal, I'm a respected lawyer, I can't be caught using a male prostitute. Thus far, I've used escorts for the formal occasions, and I've just picked a guy from a bar for the sex. But most of the time, sex isn't good enough to satisfy me," Jill said, rolling on top of me and looking down at me, "Paul, I'm serious about this. I really would want to make you my personal escort. We'd have sex two or three times a week, and about once a month, I'd take you to some party."

"And would we be exclusive in this relationship?" I asked.

"Of course, I hate using rubbers. I need proof that you're STD free before we can stop using a condom, though," she said.

I grinned at her. "You do know that toyboys are getting paid?"

She giggled. "I could pay you, but that would be prostitution, and I don't want that."

"I was joking, but you'll be paying everything during the dates, though," I said. "We could give this arrangement a test run. A few months we'd be exclusive with our friends with benefits relationship and see where it goes."

"That sounds good," Jill got up. "I'm going to take a bath, after that we can start negotiating about the terms of our arrangement."

"I want it to be written down that I need sex, at least, thrice a week," I said.

"Duly noted," Jill said, opening the bathroom door. "Come, boy toy, you need a bath too."

I stood up. "You also should know that I want full control of our sex life."

"I said that we will negotiate the terms of our arrangement after the bath."

"I'll join you in the bath if you wash me," I said.

"Deal," she said.

TBC

12