Professor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to know more. "So then the three of you went in the bedroom and did it?"

"I wanted them to go in the bedroom by themselves, at least the first time. I thought that way it'd be easier for them to get used to doing it together. At least that's what I told myself then. Truth was though, in spite of being the main instigator, when the moment came, I couldn't bear the thought of watching him make love to another woman so I stayed in the living room."

I sympathized with her and told her so.

Interrupting her with my sympathy gave her time to get curious about my situation. "So how 'bout you Sara. You and your hubby into sharing?"

Since we hadn't yet developed much of any kind of social net there in New Jersey, I could truthfully answer in the negative. Had I been ready to really open up, I could have told her about. the sessions I'd had with some of my husband's graduate students and post docs back in Wisconsin. Just the thought of those times warmed me up a little more.

So I lied 'no' and apologized for interrupting.

She took the cue and went on. "Funny thing though, the racket they made, I'd just as well been in the bedroom with them. Afterwards they came out in robes and sat on the couch with me. Eddie was between us and he hugged and kissed me to no end, that's how much he appreciated being able to do it again. It was almost like Eddie had fucked me and not my sister. Maryanne too. She leaned across Eddie and hugged and kissed me too -- sister-like though. You can't believe how good it felt to have made the two of them so happy."

"And since then? The three of you get together and the two of them just go off to the bedroom and have sex while you wait in the living room?"

"It wasn't too long before they got comfortable together, comfortable enough that they wanted me to be there too. Now when it gets towards bedtime, the three of us just go off to bed together. Or sometimes we go in the JACUZZI together and do all kinds of kinky stuff. Like he gets up on his knees and I jack him with Maryanne looking on. Then she sits on the edge of the tub and he eats her out. Afterwards, we all go to bed naked and play. Cause one of us always makes him cum in the tub, he's always soft when we get in bed."

I couldn't resist interrupting again. "So then Maryanne has to wait until Eddie recovers."

"In principle, yeah. But we don't just lay there and wait. Sometimes me and Maryanne play with him together until he gets hard enough to fuck her. Sometimes he plays with me while she watches and then they fuck. There's all kinds of variations, you just gotta be open and not have a bunch of jealousy hang-ups. I know it's hard to believe, but watching them go at it - it's always a big turn-on for me. I always end up masturbating."

"Lucille, didn't you say before that you couldn't have penetration sex?"

"Yeah I did. It's my vagina that's screwed up. My clitoris is just fine."

"Something else, these women who come here and try out the JACUZZI, does Eddie ever get in the tub with them?"

"Sometimes. Not always. Last one was maybe a month or so back. Unless I'm here, he never lets things go that far."

"And Lucille, you're okay with that -- watching your husband strip and get in the tub with another woman?"

"More than okay with it. I really get a tingle watching the woman's reaction when his underpants come off. Some just stare, some gasp and have to catch their breath. Guess it depends on what she's used to. You see, Eddie's hung pretty well."

I had to admit that I too was one of those women who get fascinated in seeing a guy's equipment.

Lucille smiled and went on. "Then there's something else that's fun watching. Don't happen every time though. It's the way they deal with Eddie being circumcised. The one's that don't have much experience with a cut penis, they never think about lubing him up."

Being pretty interested in sex, I'd read up a lot about male genital physiology and knew that circumcised is not equal to circumcised. Some guys are cut tight, others not so tight. My husband Bert is not cut so tight so I can jack him off pretty nicely without lube. Not that lube doesn't help his experience, it's just that if the tube isn't close at hand, I don't bother going looking for it and he never complains. From what Lucille was saying that lube was an issue for Eddie, I assumed he must be cut pretty tight.

After all of Lucille's bold sex talk, I thought I'd let her know that when it came to hand jobs, I'd been around the block too. "I think there're lots of girls who just don't know anything about using lube for a hand job, whether their guy has a foreskin or not. The uncut guys I've had all liked me to lube them up. Come to think of it, guys have told me what they really like about the happy end in a massage parlor is the slippery hand. They say it feels a lot like a vagina."

"You sure sound like a girl Eddie would like to get in the tub with."

"You sure you wouldn't mind, Lucille?"

"Just the opposite. Like I said before, I get a real tingle watching. Shall I tell Eddie he needs to get undressed?"

I just smiled and nodded in the affirmative. It did occur to me then that Eddie was taking an awful long time getting her drink. Only later did it also occur to me that he was just giving her time to get me in the mood for a communal bath with her husband.

He did come back with the drink and in handing it off to her, she must have communicated my willingness because when he turned around towards me, he smiled and pulled off his Tee shirt. His hairy chest wasn't exactly a model for a fitness magazine cover but at that moment, it wasn't his chest that interested me. And his belly wasn't quite as obnoxious looking as I'd expected.

I expected him to rip down his trousers and shorts but he just stood there arms hanging loosely. My first thought was that he expected me to expose him but then Lucille, having taken a good swallow from her drink, got up and from behind him, reached around and unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. Then she gave me a questioning look as if she wanted to be sure that I was game for what was to come. My expectant smile was all she needed and Eddie's pants were down to his ankles and she helped him step out of them.

All was silent, no one spoke or moved. Then I became aware two things about the same time. One was that Lucille and Eddie were looking at me expectantly and two was that I was staring at the bulge in his underpants. When I broke my stare, Lucille put her thumbs and forefingers behind the waistband of Eddie's underpants and looked at me with smiling expectancy -- sort of like asking if I really wanted to go ahead with it.

By that time, my patience was wearing a little thin. "Get him uncovered and in the tub before the damn water gets cold."

Lucille pulled forward and down on the elastic and his penis jumped out. Lucille hadn't been exaggerating, Eddie did have a big one and it was indeed foreskin-free. I couldn't help smiling appreciatively even though what Eddie had sticking out didn't look quite as big as what I was used to with my husband, Bert. Of course that size comparison was something I needn't mention and didn't.

After working his underpants down his legs and getting them off completely, she stood behind him and took his hard penis in her hand. "See Sara, I told you Eddie has a big one." Then she let go of it, clapped him on his butt and he got in the tub with me.

As big as the tub was, our legs were intermingled and Eddie was no stranger to taking advantage of intermingled legs in a tub so it wasn't long before I felt one of his feet on the inside of my thighs. I was no stranger to bathtub play either so I quickly followed suit and then went a step further by stretching my leg so my toes were stroking his sack and penis. He had to catch his breath and then responded by stretching a leg and I felt his toes in my crotch. The foam kept Lucille from seeing what was going on under water, but she told me later that our expressions and sounds told her exactly what was going on and watching got her whole crotch tingling.

Playing footsy is kind of cool and kinky but let's face it, we humans simply do our best work with our hands. I sat up and reached for Eddie's crotch. His response was to spread his legs wide and I was soon stroking him slowly. Lucille had said his circumcision was on the tight side and from the feel of his shaft, indeed it was. Certainly he was cut tighter than my husband and lube was not going to be a luxury as it was when I jacked off Bert.

He must have been thinking it was lube time as well because he rose up onto his knees, which of course brought his whole groin up out of the water. I followed suit and it occurred to me that we must have looked pretty cute with the clumps of foam stuck to us accentuating our genitals and my breasts. Lucille must have been kind of mesmerized by the sight because Eddie had to remind her to get the lube.

I put out my left hand and she squeezed out a generous dollop into my palm. Using the fingers of my right hand to dab from the pile of lube in my left palm, I slowly lubed his penis, starting with the big bulbous head and then working my way down the shaft. Not wanting to have Lucille feel left out, I asked, "So, what do think Lucille, is that good enough?"

I sort of expected what her answer would be. "Since you're asking, I better check and there's really only one way to do that." And she did check. Running her finger around and all over the head, then up and down the shaft. All this didn't go without effect on Eddie. Head back, mouth open, taking deep breaths, his gut tensing up, I wondered if he might cum any minute but Lucille stopped in time. "Seems okay, but there's only one way to tell for sure."

Predictably, that way to tell was to grasp the shaft firmly and jack him. Again I wondered if he might cum but she stopped in what seemed like just in time and asked Eddie if it felt okay. He managed to gasp out that it was more than okay.

By that time he was so far along that I knew a couple strokes by my hand and he'd be erupting, just what I didn't want -- at least not yet. I surprised Lucille by holding out my hand and asking her for some more lube. She was surprised and after a moments hesitation, squeezed out some more into my hand. Later she told me she thought I wanted to super lube his penis but what I had in mind was something else.

Holding his sack from below with my left hand, I carefully spread the lube all over his scrotum and then below and all the way back to his anus which I teased making little circles all around. It had the effect I was after -- he took my breasts in his hands and fondled them. Getting the right reaction from me, he alternately fondled one and squeezed the nipple on the other. Eddie knew what he was doing and that didn't go without effect on me.

I needed some relief for the tingling down below so I guided the fondling hand down to the needy spot. He knew what he was doing down there too. I let go of his crotch and grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands just before I went off. When I came down off my summit, I bent over to see if I'd made any marks on his ass cheeks. Indeed there were red marks and I apologized.

He immediately accepted my apology. "Nothing to be sorry for. I expected it. But if you really feel bad, it's something easy to make up for." With that, he took my hands and guided them to his penis, which by now was showing a drop or two of pre-cum. Now was the time to give him relief.

Cupping his sack with one hand, I held his shaft in the other and teased the head with my thumb. Lucille moved in closer to watch the show that was sure to come. I changed to jacking his shaft slowly with my right hand, still cupping his sack with the left. Letting go of his sack, I switched to twisting with both hands, but Eddie was a little too short for a full two-hander, I had to lay off with the right as the left twisted down over the head. Yes, indeed his was shorter than my husband's -- I can give Bert a full double-hander without taking off a hand.

Somehow I had this need to showoff to Lucille and I was using every hand job trick I knew. In the end though, the surest way to bring about the happy end is to take the shaft in one hand and jack faster and faster. At that point I really wanted to see Eddie squirt and from the look on her face, Lucille did too. But the kinky in me wanted her to come right out and say it so I kept on with my tricks and variations.

Continuing to tease him, I eyed her intently with the naughtiest smile I could manage and she finally obliged. "Finish him Sara! Make him cum! Do it or I will!"

Her command was all I needed. Some fast jerking and I sensed his legs tightening up and quivering, his gasping breath and above all the groans and vocals. A close girlfriend once said that with so many guys who say "Oh God," she wondered why the churches were empty. The first sticky white rope landed on my breast, another on my belly and the last big one went in the water. After that there was a little dribble.

Lucille's face was damp with sweat and from the obvious throbbing in her throat, she was pretty wound up. In fact she was so would up that it was probably all she could do to keep her clothes on and not rub her crotch. Looking back, I think that leaving her clothes on was part of the eroticism for her and Eddie. Be that as it may, it was pretty obvious she wanted to play a more active role. "Sara, please let go so I can milk him down!" Afterwards I was really glad I did let go because she seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of milking out those last few drops.

Having been jacked and milked, he was totally soft but Lucille's fun wasn't over. She wiped his penis off carefully and held it in her hand as if for me to admire. It seemed as if she expected something of me but not knowing what, I just gave what I thought was a look of admiration. She decided to show me what she expected and kissed the head, actually not just kissed, it was more like smooching. Was she trying to get him hard so soon?

If she was trying to get him hard, she failed because when she backed off he was still soft. Then I caught on. She was just showing how much she appreciated his penis. When she cradled it in her hand again, I realized what was expected. My smooching with the head didn't make it hard either but the act of doing it did something for me.

Lucille looked at my body and then in mock surprise exclaimed, "Sara, you've got Eddie's cum all over your titties and belly! Eddie, we can't have Sara be all sticky can we?"

She was quick to get him a soapy wash cloth and he washed the front of my body very carefully, even nudging my legs apart so he could wash my crotch - where his cum hadn't even reached. But of course mine had and it had run down my thighs too but Eddie knew to take care of all that. A guy washing my crotch doesn't go without effect, in spite of, or maybe helped by, his wife looking on. The two of them may have noticed my arousal but for some reason chose to ignore it.

Lucille took a couple towels out of convenient shelf and beckoned us out of the tub. There we were, Eddie and I, a naked man and a naked woman, both wet, standing before the man's wife. The effect on me was to further incite the sensations that I'd gotten from Eddie washing my crotch. I expected she would hand over the towels to us but she hesitated as if trying to decide whom should receive the first towel. But distributing towels to us wasn't what was on the program. Instead, after handing one to Eddie, she moved around to my side and holding the other one open like a gown, she started drying my back and shoulders. "Special courtesy for our guest. Right Eddie?"

Answering, "Right Lucille," he proceeded to dry my belly and legs.

Satisfied that my back was dry, Lucille's drying efforts moved to my front and she carefully dried my arms before moving on to my breasts, which triggered her compliment. "Sara, you have really nice breasts." She probably never heard the thanks that I uttered between gasping breaths. "Oh Sara, you wouldn't mind if I touched them, would you?"

I'm not lesbian, not even bi, but that doesn't mean I abhor the touches of another woman. Touches yes, just not full blown F-F sex.

Taking my non-answer to mean 'yes' and standing to my side, she took my breasts in her hands began massaging them gently. "Beautiful aren't they Eddie?"

He looked up and uttered agreement before continuing drying my inner thighs, higher and higher. I shifted my feet apart and he immediately toweled through my crotch from my mound to my ass crack and back again. Satisfied that I was well dried, he handed me his towel. "I'm still wet. You girls in the mood for some male body drying?"

Of course we were, particularly Lucille, and I was in no mood to decline. Somehow I ended up being the one who dried his genitals. I must have shown some disappointment that he didn't get hard because Lucille apologized for him. "My tiger needs more time." Giggling she completed her apology. "And some expert hands and ....."

No way was I going to let her shock me so I replied by pursing my lips and making a sucking sound.

"Oh, you are so right Sara. But you know something, I think you and Eddie got dry skin from all the time in that hot water. But we got just the remedy here." She produced what appeared to be a recycled pint size peanut butter jar that contained a nearly clear oil. She answered my questioning look with, "It's olive oil. Best thing in the world for dry skin and healthy as all get out too."

Without waiting for me to ask to be oiled up, she opened the jar and placed it on the vanity. "Now Sara, best you stand on the towel. Olive oil's kinda thin and there's lot's of drip. She stuck the fingers of both hands in the jar and proceeded to rub oil all over my back. I had to admit it felt pretty good and in fact, I liked it so much I tossed my head back and closed my eyes. It didn't bother me in the least when I felt Lucille's hands moving around, first over my flanks and then onto my breasts and belly.

"You really do have beautiful breasts, Sara. And the olive oil makes them shine so. Eddie, look at Sara's breasts! Like on a Greek goddess."

"From down here, even more so." It was then that I noticed that Eddie was on his knees and beginning to oil my legs. As he slowly worked his way up, I had a feeling about where he was heading and I realized I could hardly wait. When he got there, I wondered that he didn't go into my slit but he quickly explained. "Olive oil is oil and oil doesn't belong in there."

Tingling as I was, I sure regretted that he couldn't go inside. They didn't give me much time for regrets. After admiring my oiled up naked body some more and lavishing compliments on me, it was Lucille's rhetorical question that told me what was next. "Sara dear, we can't let Eddie have a dried out body can we?" When she sat down on the Ottoman, it was pretty clear that when she said 'we', she in fact meant me.

Oiling him up alone with Lucille watching was fine with me. Actually it was more than fine, like a chance to be creative. Starting on his shoulders and back, I soon worked my way down over his ass cheeks and then around to his hips and chest. His nipples weren't as sensitive as some men's are so I teasingly made several moves towards his happy trail -- stopping short of the main body of his pubic hair and all the while feeling his gut tense up with sexual stress. He was still soft but I knew it was only a matter of time and manipulation. Then getting down on my knees, I slicked up his feet and legs. When I got to his upper thighs, he spread his legs - to give me easier access. Here again, I teased - repeatedly coming tantalizingly close to his scrotum and penis.

When his legs got to really trembling, I stuck my hands in the oil jar again and then took his scrotum in one hand and ran the other deep in his crotch - all the way to his rectum. Feeling his nervousness, I sought to calm him. "Don't worry Eddie, I won't get any oil inside you." His penis, now a little less soft twitched.