Programmed in the swimsuit

Story Info
Gary's pulled from work for a special job briefing.
3k words
3.5
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers

Programmed in the swimsuit

When the overhead chime sounded, everyone in the office stopped what they were doing. "Gary Milken, contact extension 7824. Gary Milken, contact extension 7824." Then the chime sounded again, and everyone resumed working, except for Gary.

"Paul, something's come up," he said into his phone. "One of the bosses just paged me to call him. I'll try to get back to you this afternoon, okay?" Hearing a non-committal agreement on the other end of the line, Gary depressed the switch hook and dialed the announced extension. "This is Gary Milken. I was paged?"

<Cha-LING!> rang through the handset, and Gary's eyes glazed over. "Subject Gary Milken, you will report to Briefing Section Three-A. Acknowledge your instruction."

"Report to Briefing Section Three-A. Acknowledged." Another series of tones rang through the handset. Gary quietly hung up his phone, put his papers in a desk drawer and locked his computer. He then walked behind a partition at the back of the room, holding up his keycard to the security sensor next to the elevator door. When the door opened, he stepped inside and turned to face the door. There were no buttons to push, no counter of any sort to say what floor the elevator car was at or passing as it moved. There was only another security scanner. When the door closed, Gary put his I. D. up to that scanner. Only then did the elevator begin moving.

When the door opened, Gary stepped out and walked over to a counter. The woman behind the desk said only one word - "IDENTIFY."

"Subject Gary Milken," he replied blankly while putting his I. D. against yet another scanner. He simply stood there for a moment, taking no notice that the rather buxom woman he was talking to was clad only in a black and pink bikini. Nor did he notice when the woman pushed a button on her desk.

As two people walked up to Gary, the woman behind the counter said, "Listen closely, subject Gary Milken. You will go with the acolytes to your Briefing session. They will prepare you for Briefing. Acknowledge."

"Go with the acolytes," he recited. "They will take me to Briefing and prepare me." With that, the two acolytes each took one of Gary's arms and, walking on either side, led him away from the counter. As the trio proceeded, Gary looked straight ahead. He took no notice that the woman on his left was wearing a lime green bikini that did nothing to hide her erect nipples. Nor did he see that the similarly-colored ladies one-piece swimsuit worn by the guide on his right did nothing to hide the man's erection.

Several minutes later, the trio stopped in front of a blank door. This time, the lady acolyte held Gary's I.D. car against the sensor. When the door closed behind the trio inside the room, the two acolytes began disrobing Gary. He simply stood there, neither resisting or helping. Then they placed his naked body into a chair that faced a blank wall and gathered a garment round his ankles.

Several minutes after the door closed behind the departing acolytes, an attention chime rang in the room. Gary reacted to it groggily. "Attention, Gary Milken," a sultry female voice said in the room. "It is time for your Refresher Briefing."

"My... my refresher... what?"

"Your Refresher Briefing," the unseen voice replied. "Your instructions on how to be a better employee and Subject. Your 'teachings' on how to properly serve your Masters and Mistresses and belong to Our Community."

"This isn't making any... any sense," he said. "And why am... why am I naked?"

"You are naked so you may more readily receive instruction," the voice said. "So that you are totally open to Our Programming, and your place in Our Community. And you will prove acceptance of that... by pulling on the garment at your ankles. Go ahead, pull it up so you may see what it is."

Thoroughly confused (and more than a little scared), Gary leaned forward to pick up the garment. He was shocked to see that it was a woman's one-piece swimsuit. "What the... why would I put this on? I'm not gay, bi or trans, and I'm certainly not a cross-dresser!"

"None of that matters, Gary Milken. All that matters is that you become what We your Programmers want you to be. And you WILL become what We want. It is inevitable. Our Will is strong, whereas yours is week. And we can show you proof of this if necessary."

"Do your damnedest," Gary snarled. "There's no way I'm giving in to this... this 'coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs' notion of yours! I'm no slave of any sort!"

"Yet you've already done so," the unseen voice taunted. "Just last week, in fact, you donned your Programming Garment and started accepting your place in Our Community. Do you want to see it?"

"NO!"

"Oh, you acted this way last week, too... only to crumble before Our Programming. Here, let's show you what you did just last week." With that, the lights in the room dimmed as an image was shown on the wall in front of him.

"Oh... my God! No... no, this... this isn't possible!" The image on the screen was Gary, standing upright in a room similar to the one he now occupied - except he was totally naked. There were actually two views, one from straight ahead of the man, and one in full profile from his left side. The combination (especially the profile view) left no doubt that the man on the screen was quite sexually excited.

No.... no, this isn't happening! Gary thought to himself. Yeah, I've been having those strange dreams. But this... it's like they opened my mind and brought them to life! Over the last several weeks, Gary had been having what he called "strange dreams" about what he'd tried to dismiss as weird fantasies about unknown sexual desires. They had left him wondering if he was suddenly turning bisexual; while the apparent desires for gay sex had cropped up, he'd also never lost the desire to enjoy straight sex. The dreams had been growing more frequent and more powerful. So powerful, in fact, that at least once each night over the last week, they'd shocked him to full wakefulness. And each time he woke up, his cock had been so painfully erect that he'd needed to pleasure himself until he got a measure of relief (or more accurately, release).

"IDENTIFY" a different unseen voice said on the video wall.

"Subject Gary Milken." Despite the visible erection, the voice Gary heard coming from his lips was practically devoid of emotion or desire. The combination sent a chill running down Gary's spine.

"STATE YOUR PUPOSE."

"My purpose is to serve and obey my Owners as a member of The Community. I will follow Their Orders without question. My body is Theirs to use. My mind is Theirs to mold. I exist to be an extension of Their Will."

Gary couldn't believe what he was seeing. The idea that he could be someone's "puppet" to the extent he saw on the screen was beyond incredible. That in itself was enough to almost blow his mind. On top of that, however, was the realization that as the version of him on the screen spoke, its cock both twitched and seemed to grow even more erect.

"OPEN YOURSELF TO STIMULATION, SUBJECT GARY MILKEN." Gary's shock was added to when he saw his "alter ego" (he wasn't sure what else to call it) bend forward to touch his toes, allowing a man wearing a gray one-piece woman's swimsuit to insert a device in his now-exposed anus. Once that was in place, alter-ego-Gary stood upright, at which point a petite woman in a gray bikini placed a sleeve of some sort over his erection. Both people "assisting" him wore tinted ski goggles and what looked like headsets over their ears.

Unbidden, the Gary on the screen said, "I am ready to be educated." The overhead lights in the room on the screen immediately went out. As real-life Gary watched, he saw his on-screen counterpart suddenly become bathed in a kaleidoscope of swirling colors. Though it was difficult to see, the man on screen began slightly swaying and jerking as the devices on / in his body began their work. "I am a Subject of The Community," it blankly said, parroting words that several unseen voices in the room were saying. "I exist to Serve and Obey The Owners... my body is Theirs to enjoy... my mind is Theirs to Mold... I will follow Their Commands without question... I exist to be an extension of Their Will..."

After watching this for several minutes, real-life Gary found himself moving to stand before the screen. "No... no, I can't... can't... can't obey... must obey... I must obey... No! No, I have to fight... fight this... can't succumb... can't give in... to Their Control... let them use... my body... No! I have to fight! Have to not let them... let them mold... mold my mind... to Their Purposes..." Despite his protests, real-life Gary soon found his hand slowly stroking his cock, helping it grow fully erect. As his stroking continued, Gary found himself repeating the mantras coming from the displayed video.

Then the images of Gary faded from the screen, replaced by a swirling kaleidoscope of colors. Yet Gary kept repeating the various mantras he'd heard, his hand stroking himself into deeper oblivion. He couldn't stop... because he'd not been told to.

"YOU ARE APPROACHING FUSION, SUBJECT GARY MILKEN. THE COMBINING OF YOUR CONSCIOUS AND SUBCONSCIOUS MINDS UNDER OUR CONTROL. YOU WILL SIGNAL YOUR ACEPTANCE OF FUSION... BY PULLING THE GARMENT AROUND YOUR ANKLES ONTO YOUR BODY."

"I will show my acceptance of Fusion... by pulling the garment around my ankles onto my body." This didn't happen at first though. Though he didn't have any idea of how long he watched the video wall, Gary spent the next 10 minutes mentally drinking in the subliminal images mixed into the swirling colors. It was then that he slowly began to crouch down to touch the swimsuit gathered around his ankles. Taking it in both hands, Gary began sliding the garment up his legs. It wasn't long before the lower half of his torso (including his erection) was encased in the mixture of polyester and Spandex. Without hesitation (or difficulty), Gary continued pulling the suit on, sliding the shoulder straps up his arms and onto his shoulders. Once those were in place, Gary dropped his arms to his sides.

If someone had been in the room with Gary, they would have seen three rainbow roundels on the gray swimsuit, with similarly-colored lines connecting them. Two of them, full circles each, covered his now erect nipples. The third, looking more like a rainbow arc, reached from the base of the gusset to cover his crotch. The colors did nothing to disguise the erection beneath them.

After his arms returned to his sides, Gary said, "I have accepted Fusion. Both my conscious and subconscious will serve my Owners in The Community." A moment later, two acolytes came through the door behind Gary. While not the ones who had brought Gary into the room, it was again a male-female pair. Like the helpers in the video, they each wore headsets and ski goggles. And not only were their respective swimsuits fire engine red, they were also crotchless.

"AWAKEN, SUBJECT GARY MILKEN," the unseen voice told him. "AWAKEN AND KNEEL TO COMPLETE YOUR FUSION." Hearing this, Gary's eyes blinked as he swam back to full consciousness. Without thinking, he knelt down on the black pad in front of his feet. As he did, the acolytes moved to stand on either side of him. "GARY MILKEN," the unseen voice said, "STATE WHY YOU ARE IN THIS ROOM."

"I am here to complete the Fusion," he immediately replied, "of my conscious and subconscious minds to the Control of the Owners and become part of The Community."

"ANSWER TRUTHFULLY, GARY MILKEN. ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?"

"No," he replied quickly. "I am not gay."

"ARE YOU BISEXUAL?"

"No," he again replied.

"ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP OF ANY SORT?"

"Yes... I am engaged to be married..."

"ARE YOU OBEDIENT?"

"Yes," he replied, his eyes glazing slightly. "I am... obedient."

"PROVE YOUR OBEDIENCE. LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT, AND PERFORM ORAL SEXUAL ACTIONS ON THAT ACOLYTE. OBEY!"

Gary turned as ordered. Without hesitation, he buried his face in the shaven pubis framed by the acolyte's crotchless bikini bottoms. As his tongue probed her slit, she momentarily reacted before her programming reasserted itself.

"STOP, GARY MILKEN," the voice of Command rang out. Gary literally stopped in mid-lick, his face remaining buried in the woman's crotch. "PERFORM ORAL SEXUAL ACTIONS ON YOUR OTHER ACOLYTE. OBEY!"

"I will... obey," he said as his head turned to his left. This time, he spent a moment looking at the erection before his eyes. Then Gary opened his mouth and took the acolyte's cock in. It wasn't long before he was sliding his lips up and down the presented shaft, taking it deep into his throat as his tongue raced along the length of man-flesh. The only reaction from the acolyte was a slow, gentle thrusting of his hips in time with Gary's movements.

Several minutes later, the Voice of Command said, "STOP, GARY MILKEN, AND STAND." Gary di as he was told, rising in between the two acolytes. "SILENTLY THANK THE ONES WHO ASSISTED YOU IN YOUR FUSION." Without hesitating, Gary reached out to either side and caressed the exposed crotches of the acolytes. No one in the room said anything as he complied with the order. The acolytes both remained motionless as Gary's hands did their work. Then lights on the acolytes' headsets began blinking and their faces became even more glassy. When the blinking stopped, both reached inside the crotch of Gary's swimsuit and caressed his manhood. It took all of Gary's self-control to keep from falling over (let alone erupting) in pleasure.

"STOP, GARY MILKEN." He complied, only to feel the acolytes continue their caressing of him. That also stopped a moment later, with the acolytes pulling their hands back to their sides. "YOU WILL NOW BE TAKEN TO GROUPTHINK, GARY MILKEN, TO COMPLETE YOUR INCLUSION INTO THE COMMUNITY. ACOLYTES, TAKE THE RECRUIT TO GROUPTHINK CHAMBER THREE. OBEY!"

"I hear," the trio said in near unison, "and I Obey." With that, the acolytes each took one of Gary's arms and led him out of the room. They walked together until reaching a large sliding double door and the woman tapped a code on the panel next to the door.

The door opened on a large room bathed in a swirling kaleidoscope of colors. It was roughly one-third filled with people staring at a huge projection-screen wall, their swimsuits at / around their ankles. Wrapped up in the colors and the cacophony of mantras coming from hidden speakers, no one in the room took notice of the trio as they entered. Nor did they pay any attention to another pair of acolytes preparing one of their number to leave, one of the acolytes pulling her bikini up her legs as the other put a headset and ski goggles into place. When Gary's helpers left the room, he was again naked, staring raptly at the wall and its subliminal images, chanting the mantras coming from all around him.

* * *

"What a day," Gary thought as he walked out to his car. "At least I got something accomplished today. But the Marsden-Kleinberg project is still waiting," he told himself with resignation. He'd wanted to finish that project today, but hadn't been able to due to various interruptions. He knew he needed to get it done tomorrow if at all possible, because the bosses didn't want to lose out on landing one of the three biggest law firms in the city as a client.

As usual, he stopped for take-out food on the way home, this time stopping at a favorite Thai place for pineapple fried rice with shrimp. He had just walked in from the garage when his cell phone warbled. Normally he would have ignored it (he was hungry, after all), but something made him answer the call. "Hello, Gary here. How can I -" A series of musical chimes stopped him in mid-sentence.

"ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR PLACE, SUBJECT GARY MILKEN."

"I am Fused," his now blank voice replied to the sultry woman he heard on the other end. "My mind is ready for Instruction. My body yearns to be Commanded."

"YOU WILL NOW BE INSTRUCTED, SUJECT GARY MILKEN. CENTER YOURSELF AS YOU ARE GIVEN INSTRUCTION." Gary immediately began stroking the growing bulge in his trousers with his right hand. His left held the phone securely to his ear, so he would catch every Instruction the Voice on the other end gave him. This lasted for about five minutes, when another musical chime ended the call. Coming back to consciousness, Gary hung up the phone, changed clothes and enjoyed his dinner. He fell asleep several hours later, not at all concerned that he was wearing a white bikini to bed.

The next morning, after getting dressed, Gary drove towards work. Instead of going into the usual parking garage entrance, however, he took the ramp normally reserved for building maintenance and other support vehicles. 30 minutes after arriving, he stood in an alcove, on a sub-basement floor not accessible to the public. Clad in a crotchless blue one-piece swimsuit, he stared at a video screen inches in front of his eyes. His left hand was caressing the bare pubis of his partner-acolyte as she slowly stroked his exposed erection. Each of them only knew that they were ordered to center their partner until called upon to perform duties for The Owners. The fact the pair were engaged to be married in five months had been totally locked away from them.

LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers