Progression Ch. 04: A Real Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klapperz
klapperz
105 Followers

That night he slept extremely well noticing there was no pain in his balls from his attempted morning erection pulling against his balls. He reached down to have his first feel of the belt that day.

He didn't touch the device for too long as he did not want to set off any triggers. After only a few seconds of touching he got out of bed, grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. As soon as he left his room he bumped into Kevin.

Kevin paused, staring at Nathan's torso, before quickly looking away. He liked Kevin staring at his naked body, covered only by part of the towel he was holding.

"I was just using the bathroom, I'm all done now" said Kevin before walking down the stairs.

Nathan smiled then went into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower and turned on the hot and cold tap. The warm water trickled down his back and over his chest, dripping down over his belt, then his legs and feet. He reached for some shower gel and washed over and under his arms. He washed over his stomach and in between his legs. He then thought about cleaning his cock and cage. This was easy to do with his old cage, just by using the shower head, but he wasn't sure how to clean the new belt.

Quickly he remembered the syringe Jack had given him. He had left it in his bedroom, so jumped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around him. He left the shower running while he went to his bedroom to grab the syringe and then back into the bathroom and into the shower again.

Aiming towards the shower he tried to suck up some water into the tube, but it ran too fast. Instead he filled an empty shower gel tube with water and sucked it up easily. After connecting the short needle into the belt he pushed in, releasing the water slowly. This felt like a light tickle on his cock and balls, as the water pushed through the cage cleaning his penis. There were lots of tiny holes around the cock-like cage that let the water seep out.

His dick started to grow hard right before he ran out of liquid. He filled up the syringe again and cleaned the cage one more. Still unsatisfied he continued to use the syringe a couple more times, until he had become so enlarged that the holes could no longer let any water escape.

Frustrated he washed his hair and face, then soaped up his hands to wash his ass. Knowing the sensors would go off if he spent too long down there, he quickly washed then rinsed to clean himself. He then got out of the shower to dry himself. He could feel a little bit of water left in the cage, but it was nothing to worry about. It actually cooled his dick down a little helping him reduce his attempted erection.

Finished in the bathroom he went back to his room and got changed. Feeling horny he wore his jock strap, partly to ensure no one could see the cage through his trousers, but also because he liked how it looked.

He put on a shirt and his work clothes, then picked up his phone. He noticed he had one unread message. It was from Jack and it read:

"Great to see you figured out the cleaning syringe this morning, but you used it too many times."

Nathan apologised again, completely forgetting he was only allowed to use it twice a day. It felt nice to have the spray touch in cock and he got carried away.

He put the phone in his pocket and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

After pouring some cereal he sat down with Jeff and Kevin who were discussing their plans for the day. After making some arrangements they invited Nathan out after work to a nightclub, which he gladly agreed to go as he could use the distraction.

Nathan left for work and arrived on time. He worked as normal, while looking forward to going out later on that night. Several times throughout the day he imagined Kevin naked, and sucking on his hard dick.

"Hey Nathan, let's stop this tension and admit we like each other." he imagined Kevin saying, while grabbing his shirt off his body and throwing it on the ground.

Of course these thoughts made a rush of blood flow to his cock, giving him a small erection before filling the tube completely. Occasionally he would receive a text message from Jack teasing him for getting hard.

"No point getting excited Nathan, not with your cock locked away" one read. But the messages only made him more horny at the thought of Jack and Ryan having complete control over his dick.

Finally the work day ended and he could head back home to join the guys for some partying.

Once home, Kevin and Jeff were in the living area with five other friends he had met before. Everyone was dressed up, and Kevin was no exception. He wore a black shirt, with the top 3 buttons undone, and some tight jeans with a brown belt, and bright white socks on his feet.

"We're all waiting on you, so get ready and then we'll head out" said Jeff, pushing Nathan to get ready quickly.

Nathan ran upstairs and changed into a nice shirt and smart pants. He left on his jock strap to hide the cage and sprayed himself with some cologne. Then he headed back downstairs.

"Ready" asked Jeff already opening the door and leading everyone outside.

Nathan said "Yes" and they headed out for a walk into town. Jeff being quite loud was the center of attention and chatting to everyone. After a few minutes Kevin slowed down and caught up with Nathan, and they talked to each other while the rest of the group reminded each other of drunken tales from previous nights out.

Once at the club they found a table and continued to have a good time, taking it in turns to get each other drinks from the bar. After a few hours everyone got up to join the dance floor and Nathan was left by himself with Kevin.

"It always seems to be us two left by the side." joked Nathan.

"I don't mind, it's good to see you again. It's been so long since we've done this." Kevin replied.

"Did you and Jeff have fun then?" he asked starting a new conversation.

"Yeah, we went shopping then to the gym for a bit, had some lunch then I had to do some work. Dealing with a new client nearby." he explained.

The two continued talking for what must have been an hour until Jeff came back and dragged them both up to the dance floor again. Nathan and Kevin were equally unamused at the thought of dancing but didn't want to make a fuss so they agreed.

Once on the dance floor, they stood uncomfortably until one of the group interjected and forced Nathan and Kevin's hands together, showing them some silly dance moves. Before long the two were laughing and having fun, dancing and being silly in between having more drinks.

At nearly 1am the club started to empty and everyone was ready to leave. A few people went to get food, and Nathan and Kevin headed back to the house. When they arrived home they were still talking and decided to get a final drink before heading to bed.

Nathan poured them a shot of whisky and they sat at the kitchen table. They sat in silence and looked at each other for a few seconds.

"What?" said Kevin.

"Nothing, sorry" said Nathan

"Are you..."

"Huh? What?"

"Oh I just ment"

There was an awkward silence, but it was soon broken as Jeff slammed the door open singing loudly a song that was playing in the club.

Nathan and Kevin just laughed at the state of Jeff and they parted as everyone headed for bed.

Nathan, back in his bedroom, undressed down to his jockstrap and looked back in the mirror. He thought about Kevin and how good he looked tonight. He thought about how awkward it got towards the end. "Was Kevin interested in me" he thought to himself.

He pulled his jockstrap off and finally the protective cup. As he removed it he noticed a string of precum dripping from the tip of his cock. He was so horny, his cock was pressing up fully against his metal prison. He rubbed over the belt, feeling the soft silicon, but stopped quickly as to not set off any alarms.

Frustrated and overcome with sexual thoughts he went to sleep to dream about Kevin, Ryan and Jack. That night he had a collection of attempted nocturnal erections, but thankfully he slept the whole way through the night. No doubt the amount of drinks he had that night helped.

The next few days went by pretty slowly for Nathan. He woke up, showered and cleaned himself, before going to work. He would bump into Kevin but it was a little awkward after the other night. In previous evenings he would stay in and watch porn, but with his chastity belt locked on and keeping him frustrated that was the last thing he thought he should do.

He ended up doing some overtime at work and cleaning up around the house with all the extra time he gained back. Even managed to say more than a few words to Kevin towards the end of the week as things started to get less awkward.

Half way through the week he got a text from Jack. "Your battery's at 40%"

Nathan panicked, but remembered he was allowed to get to thirty percent before being punished. As soon as he got into bed he plugged the belt into the wall socket, leaving it to charge overnight.

Finally Friday came and Nathan woke up with a friendly text message from Ryan that read:

"Hey, you've nearly made it. Think you can last one more day?"

Nathan looked down at his cock cage and saw another stream of precum leak from the tip.

"Please, can I just stake the belt for a few minutes" he replied.

After a few minutes another text message came through.

"We both advise against that, lol" teased the final reply.

After an exhausting Friday of work, sexual thoughts, text messages and more work, finally the day was over and he went home to start the weekend.

When he entered the house he saw Kevin alone watching TV. He threw his bag in the hall and went to sit down beside him.

"Friday at last then?" said Kevin.

"Yeah, it's been a long week!" replied Nathan.

They sat in silence for a couple of minutes watching some Friday night entertainment show.

"Where's Jeff?" asked Nathan.

"Gym again, where else" laughed Kevin. "I couldn't be bothered. I don't know how he keeps the motivation going."

"Yeah he's something else"

Kevin looked over at Nathan. "You know I thought about you a lot when I was out of state" he mentioned, not looking directly at Nathan.

"Oh really, how come?"

"I dunno. Just missed you I guess."

"Yeah, well I missed you too. I guess."

The two looked at each other. Nathan started to get hard before his cage blocked his erection.

Kevin moved in closed towards Nathan's face. They both started to breath heavily.

"Oh that kind of missing" said Nathan nervously.

Kevin unbuttoned his shirt revealing his chest. He did not shave his chest but his whole front body only had a light and subtle amount of hair.

Nathan removed Kevin's shirt completely and threw it onto the ground. He began to undo Kevin's trousers then helped him pull them down. Kevin was wearing a dark pair of y-fronts, and matching dark socks. Apart from that, he was naked sitting beside Nathan waiting for the next move.

Nathan could feel his cock swell against his chastity belt. Again, it was not painful, but it frustrated him nothing being able to fully become erect.

He ran his hands over Kevin's y-fronts, feeling his dick through the material. Kevin was semi erect and getting harder by the second.

Nathan moved his mouth towards Kevin's and they kissed for minute. Nathans cock was unable to get any bigger but Kevin's was peeking out from his y-fronts.

Kevin removed his y-fronts and revealed his average length uncut cock. His foreskin had pulled back over his glans slightly, and was waiting to be unwrapped like a present.

Kevin went to reach for Nathan's trousers but he pushed back in fear since he was wearing the belt. Instead he started kissing Kevin's torso, running his mouth down over his belly and to his dick. He continued past the base of his cock and stuck out his tongue to lick his balls. Kevin let out a moan.

Nathan pulled the rest of Kevins y-fronts off his body, then removed one of his socks. Kevin again tried to move towards Nathan's waist but again he managed to distract him by moving his mouth up and over his cock and balls.

After teasing him, Nathan took Kevin's cock fully into his mouth and began to thrust up and down. As a small bit of Kevin's precum touched his tongue he could feel his own cock ooze out a trickle of precum.

Nathan continued sucking and thrusting Kevin, who was sitting on the couch wearing only one sock. As Nathan sucked, he ran his hand over to Kevin's other foot and finally removed his last sock leaving him completely naked.

Kevin brought his own legs up and over Nathan's head giving him more room to thrust him back and forth towards his mouth. His cock would touch the back of Nathan's throat, making him choke and gag, but he didn't care. He was too in the mood and feeling good that he was sucking on Kevin's cock that he just took him deeper and deeper.

After a few more minutes Kevin's thrusts came on more vigorous as he pushed harder and harder. He started to moan, which in turn made Nathan moan.

"Wow, wow, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. Wow" screamed Kevin.

Suddenly an explosion hit the back of Nathan's cock. Then another and another. Five blasts shot out from Kevin's cock and into Nathan's mouth leaving a warm, salty taste.

"Ahh" he sighed in relief. "You can really suck a cock" he panted, exhausted from the action.

Nathan sat up and they both caught their breath. Kevin sat relieved and feeling relaxed, while Nathan couldn't even explain to him how badly he needed to cum without explaining the whole chastity belt deal.

After a few minutes Kevin got dressed, and Nathan put his shirt back on. The two sat in silence, which Nathan focused purely on the pulsating coming from this cock.

After a while of silence they moved the topic onto the TV and acted like nothing happened. Kevin fully relieved wasn't thinking of sex anymore, while Nathan could think of nothing else but sex.

Finally Jeff arrived home and struck up some different conversations, helping Nathan forget temporarily about his horniness. After chatting with Jeff, Nathan went upstairs to get a early night in preparation for tomorrow. He was so excited to see Ryan and Jack again, and hopefully get the chance to cum, that he didn't sleep much that night. He did manage to sleep in though until lunch time, only being woken up by a text message:

"So what time you coming over? Jack"

"I'll be there in thirty" he responded.

klapperz
klapperz
105 Followers
12