Project Evelyn - A Dystopian Erotica

Story Info
A dystopian/sci-fi erotica set in the future.
6k words
3.5
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mangapp
mangapp
3 Followers

Author's note: This is a dystopian/sci-fi erotica set in the future - 100 years from now. All the characters portrayed in this story are above 18 years.

***********************************************************************************************************

When "man"kind became extinct, she embarks on a perilous journey to revive the "his"tory.

--Scene 1--

She wakes up and feels different. Quite unlike anything she had ever experienced. Reborn as a new person.

But still lost in the senses of her last night.

And then she looks through the window with her dizzy eyes. Nothing seems foreign to her.

It's the same sunshine. The same sound of siren from Eve Corp. And a familiar group of people is walking past her accommodation.

"But walking toward....? Oh dear!"

She stands still as her eyes take a glance at the clock. This is certainly different. Never until that day was she late for work.

But today, she broke one of the main codes of conduct.

"Everyone is on time at Eve Corp". She murmurs to herself repeatedly while walking towards the washroom.

Takes no time to peel off her "damp" night robe. But takes a few minutes to gaze at her slender body.

She brushes her hands around the abdomen. Trying to decipher the way she's looking at herself. Never has she embraced such a sense of feminism before.

"What made me do that?", she asks herself.

Barely half an hour passes. And she is en route to the networking block.

Her office sits somewhere in the middle of Eve Corp.

A monopolized conglomerate not far away from her residence. And everyone else's.

But what exactly is Eve Corp?

She never bothered about it. But things are going to change now.

Change forever.

She passes the security punch in. Nobody stays there as usual.

But as she steps in her cabin, she finds her friend waiting for her.

"11YN?", her friend hugs her tightly.

"I don't know what happened to me last night, 20YN. But I'm fine", she reassures her friend not to worry.

Needless to say, she is a close friend of hers. Staying in the same residence. But on a different floor.

20YN shows concerns as she doesn't want her to end up in the Q facility.

"Why Q facility? You know we're so medically fit, right?", she assures her friend.

"Right", she concurs as she stands by her briefly and leaves the cabin.

11YN, head of the monitoring department, takes her desk. Logs into her system. And does the same task as usual - monitoring the data.

But after some time, the flashes of her previous day haunts her mind.

"What was that thing I saw yesterday?"

"What made me do that?"

"Was that real?"

"Why am I feeling so different today?"

Something is cooking in 11YN's mind.

"I'll figure that out, anyhow", she says to herself.

All of sudden, she gets a call from her leader, 5YN. She addresses her leader in a timid voice.

But surprisingly, 5YN sounds compelled to see her.

"Never before was she so eager to meet me. It's all happening today".

--Scene 2--

As she advances towards 5YN's office, she tries to make up her mind. Completely unaware of her reaction to today's odd developments.

"Should I ask her about what I saw yesterday? No no no... I don't think it's a good idea".

So much conflicted in her thoughts that she almost forgets where she is heading towards.

She walked past her leader's office but didn't realize she's in the restricted zone.

"Oh no.. I shouldn't be here", she leaves the place immediately remembering what she saw here yesterday.

While not being in her senses, she doesn't find her leader in the office either.

It's been 10 minutes. Yet there is no clue of 5YN. So she waits. And waits some more.

And then there is someone at the glass door. Standing with the trolley.

A non-Evelian, as they are called. They don't belong to Eveland.

They can't stare Evelians in the eyes.

Always roam in a veiled suit. Covering their head to toe.

They don't talk much either. They simply follow the orders and work.

Not the work Evelians do. But drudgery and physically demanding.

No one has ever seen them how they look from within but the leaders. Only the selected ones to be precise.

But this time, 11YN gets a closer look. Still veiled. But better than earlier.

As the glass door opens up, a heavy and muscular body with a loaded trolley waddles into the room.

As the person stands still, like a robot, she carefully observes the characteristics of this species.

Doesn't look like an Evelian in any way.

No curves. No long hair. No pair of lumps on the chest.

While she is gazing upon him, the strong bare hands catches her attention. Stiff and a bit hairy like the beasts. Holding firmly to the trolley handles.

"Why do they look so familiar?", she wonders as those flashes return to her.

The curiosity was overpowering her mind.

She even knows about their voices. Courser and heavier. Nowhere near to the buttery smooth vocals of Evelians. But they keep it low and limited.

So she gulps and moves closer to the person. But doesn't see any reaction.

"Okay, why not ask something?", she thinks as she tries to gather courage to talk to a non-Evelian for the first time. And then speaks up.

"Umm what's your name?"

No movement, no answers.

"Do you work in this block orrr..."

Still no response.

She goes on asking questions after questions. And then something comes to her mind. Something that she saw yesterday in that restricted room.

"Do you know anything about males and females? Are they different species? I see one of them look like us but I don't know abou...", she asks in a whispered tone.

But then stops immediately as she notices a subtle head movement.

There's the reaction.

The firm hands on the trolley handle slips through the grips. As if the words triggered this non-Evelian.

Unable to control the sudden emotional breakdown, the person goes down on knees.

Shocked by this action, she keeps her hand on that strong shoulder. The head turns towards her in reaction to her solidarity.

She is trying to see through the veil. But then the person mutters something in a barely understandable language.

And drops something from the pocket.

That looks like an accessory of the gadget. But not something she ever saw.

As she tries to understand what is going on, she hears footsteps approaching towards the office. Getting closer and closer every second.

The person flicks the accessory towards her.

She immediately takes her hands off, picks up the accessory, and positions herself in a distance.

The person trying to get up in a hurry hits the trolley handle.

The glass bottles drop from the unbalanced trolley. And shatter on the floor.

In the intensity of the situation, she hears the voice, "11YN, so good to see you".

But followed by a sudden outburst.

"What is this mess, 005YN? Do you want to be expelled back to that open-pit mine? Just like 001YN?"

5YN looks at the person with disgust. Showing no mercy as she witnesses the person being wounded by the shards while cleaning the floor.

11YN tries to make sense of the situation and thinks, "005YN, 001YN? Never heard such names before. Who are these non-Evelians? What's behind this name? Where is that open-pit mine? And most importantly, what's inside this strange device?"

Meanwhile 5YN interrupts her from her deep introspection of the moment, "Meet me another day, 11YN, I've got bigger problems now".

11YN leaves the room. Secretly hiding the accessory from sight.

She is about to take the lift. But then she hears 5YN from afar.

A subtle noise of her screeching and belting the person. Echoing around the vicinity.

"Oh no.. will he be handed over to Eve Militia's custody?"

Meanwhile the lift arrives and she leaves in disquiet.

She then returns to her cabin.

With that accessory in hand, she wonders if this holds all the answers to her burning questions.

But this doesn't look like a technology that belongs to Eveland. There is no way to plug in to any system around.

"Does this hold the same confidential data that I saw back in the security room", as she remembers her last visit yesterday.

In the security room lies all the databases of Eveland. It's inception. It's people. And the secrets.

Except the selected leaders, no one can step inside. But yesterday, 11YN was appointed to handle some anomalies in the system.

Reportedly caused by one of the non-Evellians.

Because no one is better than her.

--Scene 3--

It's afternoon hours. But unlike other days, there are no leaders available around.

"It is certainly different today. Something's strange going around."

She finds no one to report to. So she comes back to her residence quite earlier.

As usual, everyone's room is under housekeeping service.

The cleaning Evelians, laundry Evelians, cosmetics Evelians, all busy with their work.

Getting the rooms ready before evenings.

11YN finds her room ready with only the cosmetics part remaining.

While waiting in the room, she keeps thinking about that non-Evelian and the accessory.

"I've to find out what's going on in Eveland. I've to uncover what's hidden from us."

Meanwhile, one of the cosmetics Evelians steps into her room. Replacing all the soaps and lotions.

The Evelian then asks her if she needs any grooming.

"No I'm good".

As she leaves the room, 11YN thinks of doing something weird out of her impulse. A test maybe.

She immediately calls back the cosmetics Evelian, "107YN, I need a spa."

She closes the door. But with an intention. Something she has never done before.

107YN places a sheet on the bed. 11YN takes off her uniform and lies naked on her stomach.

She feels the oil pouring on her back skin. With hands running all over the torso, neck, shoulder. And leading all the way to her butts, thighs and legs.

This time the touch feels different.

While getting massaged, she asks 107YN to try something new.

"I need your hand on my groin. Use your fingers to massage until I say to stop".

107YN doesn't understand what to do and why. As nobody gets massaged at that part.

She stands still for a while, widening her eyes. But then 11YN orders her to continue.

As she parts her legs, 107YN moves her hand inside. And starts rubbing the lower lips.

Completely shaved as every one has.

11YN closes her eyes to feel a different touch. Taking heavy breaths as the fingers stimulate her groin.

But then, she asks her to slide her finger into the crack. And move back and forth.

In shock, 107YN refrains from doing that.

"Uhh but why? It's not okay to do that. If something happens to you, I will be taken by the militia", 107YN says with nervousness.

"Do it as I say. Nothing will happen to me. It's a th... therapy", 11YN turns and lies on her back.

Hearing her reassurance, 107YN brings her finger back on the crack. After giving a few rubs, she anxiously parts the gap with her finger slowly penetrating it.

"Go deeper", 11YN insisted.

She then pushes the finger. Feeling the warmth and wetness while digging deeper. And slowly glides back and forth into her crack.

11YN again closes her eyes. Completely soaking in the bliss she is receiving.

Followed by subtle moans as the finger gently caresses her lower lips.

"Mmm Ahh Ahh, go faster now, don't slow down until I say", 11YN says in a quivering voice.

107YN meanwhile gazes at her with a flat face and more widened eyes. Obligated to her duties.

Few minutes pass and the moans of quiver now get a little louder.

"Ohhh Mmm Ahh Yeah, don't stop, Ohh Ahh..."

107YN starts feeling the emerging moistness as she continues caressing her. Still holds her breath if something turns bad.

And in a few minutes, 11YN reaches a point where she couldn't hold her senses anymore.

With a loud moan she thrusts her curvy hips. Her groin receives the sensation that feels more intense than her last night's experiment.

Tightening the grips as she grabs the sheet. And then discharges the spurts of fluid with full force.

Ahhh Yes Yes Yes Ahh Yess.

With her hand completely greased, 107YN bothers less about the warm thing that came out of the crack.

And worries more about a naked body lying still for a few minutes with her eyes closed.

"Are you okay? You okay?"

As 11YN catches her breath and opens her eyes, she finds a pair of widened eyes staring at her.

Seems she is so much concerned about the situation.

"Yes, Yes I'm absolutely fine. Thanks for the therapy."

107YN's eyes are now back to normal as she hears the response.

--Scene 4--

Few hours later, she meets her friend 20YN in the dining hall as usual. While all the Evelians are having dinner, an unexpected situation occurs.

Some 4-5 Evelians from her department start waddling the moment they get up from their dining table.

11YN seems worried looking at this development.

"Isn't this supposed to happen to 1 Evelian each year?", she asks her friend.

20YN replies, "maybe their upbringing was not done well by the nursing Evelians".

11YN adds, "but it's too early for them to go through this, it's been hardly 2 years since they were onboarded from Q facility".

20YN with a sigh of relief, "we are lucky to have been nursed by the best, it won't happen to us".

In her room, she sits still. While peeking through the window, she questions the reality of the place and people around.

The brightly lit residential area then turns darker and darker every second. As everyone's retiring to the bed. She keeps looking outside until everything turns black.

But her mind is still lit with the visions as insomnia slowly builds up.

The visions of the incident at the data security room.

"How can anyone breach Eveland's system? Is everything I saw in those folders for real? Were they intentionally hidden by our leaders or injected by the hacker?"

Unable to hold on to her anxiety, she steps out of her room. And makes her way to her friend's room.

Knock knock.

20YN looks confused as she finds her friend at her door during the bedtime.

"I need your help", 11YN says in an anxious voice and then walks into the room.

And asks, "Can we sleep together? I'm not feeling any good. "

Her friend, still in confusion, shows no concern for having her in her bed. But asks about her wellbeing and unexpectedness.

"I'm not able to sleep. Maybe I can feel sleepy here", 11YN says in reply.

But then 20YN remembers, "weren't some of us used to sleeping together as kids, back in the Q facility?"

Puts her caring hands on her shoulders and adds,"But we are grown up. And we never felt the need for companionship during sleep like before. Just tell me what can I do for you now?"

11YN holds her hand and approaches the bed. And says, "Let's lie together. We'll wake up and be on time tomorrow."

Before retiring to the bed, she reveals her intention,"I've got something for you to experience. A therapy to get a good sleep. Maybe you'll like it".

As her friend stands eager to hear about the therapy, 11YN leads her hands on both of her shoulders. Her fingers pinches the thin straps of her night gown. And slowly slides down the straps from her shoulders. Then loosens the grip to let the gown fall freely.

With no idea what's going on, 20YN sees herself disrobed as the gown peels off her body. That lands upon her feet covering them.

Seconds later, 11YN strips her gown too. Both slender bare bodies with lushful hair standing with only underpants on.

Both stare at each other with no envy. Only her friend curiously observes the changes in her.

11YN steps closer and guides her to lie on the bed.

As both maintain their eye contact, she then mounts on top of her.

Her legs rest parallel on her friend's. Their bellies superimpose as both the navels come together.

A pair of nipples touches another pair in symmetry. Which then leads to the same-sized breasts pressing against each other. Like two balloons squeezed against one another.

Their eyes still match the stare on eachother. But not the rhythm of their heartbeats.

While 11YN can feel the impulse out of her newly-found instinct. Her friend doesn't seem to reciprocate.

Properly resting on the top, she then brings her face closer. So close that they can feel each other's breath.

As their mouths feather-touches each other, she elongates her tongue and parts her lips.

She then firms up her lips, kissing her uninterruptedly.

With right hand resting on her cheek and lips locked, her left hand moves down to her underpant.

The relentless fingers slithers down the elastic to reach between her legs. Feeling the same engraved crack down there as hers.

Stretching the underpant, her finger brushes the groin. Just like she brushed herself.

Meanwhile, she loosens her lips and moves down. Planting kisses on the curves of her neck, collars. And reaches all the way to her breast.

Her friend senses some strangeness but still chooses not to react. Lying underneath with her arms down and close to the body.

She then tucks the chin to the neck. And observes the kind of therapy she is receiving from 11YN.

Her tongue reaches one of the nipples. And flicks the dried-raisin until soaked in wetness.

Never in her life she saw her nipples in perkier shape. Never ever she thought about getting kissed and licked.

Her brownish wet raisin starts getting firm in front of her eyes. Which makes it easy for her to wrap her lips around.

She gets a good grip as her lips press down the breast. And sucks the firm raisin until it swells into a grape.

Her mouth then reaches another raisin to give a fair and equal treatment.

Leaving the pair shiny, bulged, and erect.

By the time she starts moving down her torso, she feels the moistness in her fingers brushing the cracks.

Now she is about to give her friend real therapy.

She withdraws her hand from her underpant. Grabs the elastic from both sides of her hip. And pulls it down in one go all the way to her feet. Revealing her smooth and shaved part.

She spreads her legs, places her knees in between, and leans on her.

Her hands grabbing her thighs slowly move towards the groin. She reaches the crack, already shining in wetness, and makes the use of her fingers again.

Her eyes meet the gazing eyes of her friend again as she widens out her tight lips. And digs her finger inside.

No difference in the warmth and tightness with hers.

She slides it deeper and starts with slow and gentle strokes. While increasing the pace almost every minute.

Soon, she feels the wetness building up as she finds the fluid dripping from the crack. Flowing down to her back hole and greasing it.

With the thought of giving her friend the most pleasurable experience, she pushes her middle finger into the back hole. Feels tighter than the crack initially. But the sliminess makes the finger slip into it.

The thumb finds the place inside the crack.

She then moves up to suck her nipple again. While drawing another hand closer to her lips.

"Why spare this hole", she thinks to add the kink. And instantly glides her finger into her mouth.

Being penetrated in all three holes, 20YN feels strange about her friend. Spoiling her to the core.

Running out of patience, she moves her hand for the first time and pats her friend to get the attention.

But she seems emotionally drowned into pleasing her.

Stimulating to see her discharge for the first time.

All of sudden she feels a mild convulsion between her legs. And speeds up the strokes to intensify the release.

And there it is.

As she feels the gush of her fluid from the crack, she checks on her friend.

Who is simply giving her a peculiar look with a flat face. But upon a closer look, she finds a subtle contraction in her friend's eyes as she discharges her fluid.

mangapp
mangapp
3 Followers
12