Project - Prometheus Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

Taal'ani was moving along with the group, having finally located Jaiella's brother, Tahral. When asked about him, Taal'ani told the other Keepers that she had some things she wanted to speak with him about, regarding his performance. It wasn't an outright lie, as she remembered the young man well. He was one of the few who could keep pace with her when she spoke.

He walked right next to her and Taal'ani had to admit, that Tahral had a rugged, geeky handsomeness about him. When asked to come up topside and speak with her about how well he was progressing, the boy agreed, albeit nervously. Many Keepers walked with them, as a lot of them needed to get something to eat before heading back down.

They came out of the cave quickly and most of the Keepers dashed off to be with their families for the meal. Tahral would have gone to join his sister and his nephews for dinner, but he wanted to handle the business with Taal'ani first.

"So, Warrant Officer Taal'ani, what was it you wished to speak to me about?" the boy wondered, his baritone voice making him sound older than he looked. "If it is about my performance, I can assure that I have done everything as you asked. I followed your instructions to the letter and have not deviated from them in any way!"

"Relax Tahral. I'm not here to chastise you about your performance. In fact, you have been exemplary in the way you are doing things down in the dome. Some other Keepers could learn a thing or two about how you do things," the cat-girl told him, assuaging his fears.

"Then why did you want to talk to me?" he asked, confused.

"Because I want to get to know the man underneath all of this," she said, gesturing to his body. "So I can help you understand things on the same level that I do, so then you will be able to show others how it's done, without the need for me to be there."

He stood there, looking thoughtful as Talon looked him over. He was the same height she was, around six-foot-three, but wiry. His skin was a paler shade of blue, which spoke of more time spent indoors. But he had some definition in his musculature, which showed that he wasn't lazy. His silvery white hair was cut short, like most men kept it, but it was growing out a bit which framed his handsome face. His eyes, unlike everyone else's bright yellow, were more of an amber color instead. His eyes darted back to hers, catching her attention.

"That's a sensible outlook on things. What did you wish to discuss?" he asked, more into the topic now that it was something he was excited about.

"Let's talk about it over some dinner. I'm starving and if I know guys, you could probably use something yourself, yeah?" she said.

Tahral opened his mouth, before his growling stomach interrupted him. His face flushed a deeper shade of blue in embarrassment and he was left speechless. Taal'ani just laughed like it was the most natural thing in the world. She then took his hand in hers and led him along to the fires that were cooking meat over them.

"Come on! Let's get ourselves something to eat and we can talk over food," she laughed as she dragged him along. It was at the moment that Taal'ani touched his hand, that his brain suddenly remembered that she was a woman and a very attractive one at that.

******************************

"Why must we wait for this 'frigate' to be built?" Hahrdok groused.

"Because it will not only speed up the salvaging process, it will also be capable of bringing down more raw materials in its hold. That in itself will help with the construction progress to where all that needs to be done is just placing and sealing the crystal. Then we can select the next dome to be rebuilt and start in on it much sooner," Alex argued.

"A small loss now, for a greater gain in the future," Chieftaness Khaltani stated, seeing the apparent wisdom behind Alex's request.

"Exactly so. And once the Ark has been studied and should you wish to dismantle it for salvage or whatever reason, then it can be done quickly," Alex stated, trying to get the resistant chiefs to understand.

"Very well. I don't fully understand it, but you have been doing as you promised and have given the Artucian people much. I agree to waiting until this... 'Hephaestus'... is built," Hahrdok agreed with some reluctance. With his agreement, the rest of the stubborn chiefs fell in line and nodded their agreement. There was little point in forcing an argument if the chieftanesses weren't with you on it.

"Thank you, Chief Hahrdok. We will make good on our word, you can be sure of that. High Chieftaness Valessa?"

"Yes, Commodore?" she replied.

"When you instruct the people to begin the move, please advise them to dismantle the huts and homes that they have built up here? I noticed the metal pieces that are in many of them. Though the dome can handle ice and snow, I don't want to have to deal with falling metal on the crystal and risk any of it cracking," Alex explained.

"That is sensible. I will inform my clan of this in the morning and we will take them apart as quickly as we can," Valessa said.

"Thank you, High Chieftaness. Now if you will all excuse me, I must see to my crew," he told them as he bid them all good night.

After the march up topside, the rest of the crew headed back to the Hermes to grab some chow while Alex spoke with the Assembly. He hoped that there would still be some food left when he got back, as he was starving. His stomach grumbled at him, reminding the big man of his obligations to feed it. He chuckled as he got closer to the ship, its silhouette dwarfing the structures of the village.

"Is there any food left?" he asked as the women came into sight as they were sitting by the ramp, munching on dinner.

"There's still some chicken salad left, and I saved you a couple of beef patties," Nats told him.

"Nice!" Alex said gratefully.

"There would have been more, but somebody got a little addicted to the patties," she said with a look at Korsa.

"What? You should know that I love patties and these are different from what we normally get," she stated, while smiling sheepishly.

"You could have waited until we got aboard you know. We have thousands of those goodies waiting to be thawed out," Kas told the big woman with a gentle nudge to her ribs.

"I suppose I could have waited..." Korsa grumbled before retreating into the ship.

"Maybe we'll make some from scratch when we get aboard," Alex said as Nats handed him his plate.

"You know how to make patties from scratch??" Natalya asked him incredulously.

"The recipe archives, Nats," Alex grinned before stuffing his face. The chocolate skinned woman then facepalmed at the obvious answer and giggled as she walked back aboard to join her mother. The rest of the crew was there, staying warm and keeping out of the cold.

"So, what's the plan? Do we head on back up tonight or is that for tomorrow?" Inari wondered as Alex and the others walked into the Hermes.

"We stay put for the night, just make sure everything is all right and that the dome is holding. In the morning, we head off to the Dead Snows to catalogue which wrecks are best for building the Hephaestus. Once we have the Hephaestus built, then we can bring the Darkstrider aboard for a proper refit," Alex stated.

"Which some of us look forward to more than others," Priya piped up, smiling. Inari seconded that opinion, as the Darkstrider had been their home for the better part of a decade. It was something that they didn't want to let go of, as there were many happy memories associated with that ship.

"On top of which, there will be some improvements made to the Darkstrider as a whole," Alex told the women with a grin.

"Improvements? What kind of improvements?" Inari wondered, her curiosity piqued.

"If you want to know what exactly, you will have to wait until the designs are finished. Jaesa has been helping me with crafting something... unique for you ladies," the big man teased, his eyes twinkling.

"So, you won't tell us what you're planning?" Priya pouted.

"Nope."

"Not even if we threaten death by Snu-Snu?" Kas chuckled with a lusty grin on her face.

"I survived the first attempt no worse for wear. You think you can take me down like that? Bring it!" he growled playfully.

"OK, enough!" Korsa laughed as she stepped between the lovers. "If you two want to have at each other, at least wait until you're back aboard the Perseus. Down here, you're likely to freeze those bits if you were to try anything."

"Oh, we can wait," Natalya said huskily while eyeing her lover and boyfriend. Alex gave her a hungry stare as well, letting her know that he every intention of seeing who would win if they were to come at him like that.

"Let's all get ourselves some shut eye. I'm glad you had the Sentries install some portable bunks here, Commander," Alex said as he stretched. Kas and Nats walked over to him, banking their desire for now, as they wrapped themselves up in his embrace.

"No problem. I figured it was prudent, since we were going to be down here a lot. Anyway, has anyone seen Taal'ani? She was supposed to be here by now," Inari said as she looked around for the cat-girl.

"I saw her talking with a cluster of those Keepers as we were on our way up from the dome. Seemed like she had something important to teach them," Korsa told the dusky-skinned woman.

"Knowing Talon, she'll likely yak their ears off all night, given half an opportunity," Pree joked as she prepped the bed she shared with Inari.

"At least she's with fellow eggheads, which is something that she's likely missed, hanging with us all the time," Nats said as she crawled into the bunk with Kas and Alex.

"Yeah. We'll probably see her in the morning then. Good night!" Inari said as she then pressed a button, closing the ramp before she crawled in with Priya. Everyone else similarly started to nod off as the warmth of the ship spread through their bones, allowing them all to drift off into the peaceful bliss of sleep.

*******************************

Taal'ani was busy chatting it up with the Keepers, but with one in particular. Tahral had kept pace with her conversation, answering her queries and launching a few of his own. They bantered back and forth and found each other's company pleasing. Taal'ani found his boyish enthusiasm endearing, and she oddly found him very interesting. This was a surprise, as she normally didn't find anyone this interesting, this quickly.

"Taal'ani, might I pose another question?" he asked, since they were now alone, as every other Keeper had gone back down to the dome.

"Sure!" she replied as she held his gaze.

"Did my sister send you to speak to me?"

The question caught Taal'ani off guard, as she didn't expect to be put on the spot like that. She tried to fire off a quick response, but it only came out as a stutter. Talon was surprised at herself! She had dealt with dicier situations, stared death in the face and had always kept her cool! Now, she was tripping over her words with some boy she hardly knew! It was maddening!

"Jaiella really needs to learn to mind her own business," Tahral growled.

"She means well. She's just worried about you, like any good sister would be," Taal'ani said, trying to soothe the boy's temper.

"She needs to stop foisting these various women on me! I will make my own decisions about my life, not have some busybody..." he ranted before he was interrupted by Taal'ani's mouth on his. He stopped instantly, the action surprising him. Taal'ani then pulled away, letting what she did, sink in before replying to him.

"You sister didn't ask me to do that," she admitted with a shy smile. Now it was his turn to stutter as the cat-girl took him by the hand and led him into the vacant lodge behind them. It was a small four-person room, with two large sleeping pallets on either side of the room, with a smoldering fire pit on the inside. There was enough light to see by and Tahral could see the goofy grin on Talon's face.

"Well, mister? Do you want to spend the night with me or what?" she demanded playfully as she started to undress him.

Snapping out of a daze, Tahral then looked down to the cat-girl's clothing and tentatively put his hands on her. Hearing and feeling her purr under his touch, the boy threw all caution to the wind and went right into undressing her. He fumbled with the way her clothing was before he figured out how it all came off. When he saw her naked form, his tongue hung out almost comically.

"I didn't know that you were so well endowed! In both places!" Taala'ni breathed as her fur started to recede. His tongue was easily twice as long as her own and she could touch the tip of her own nose with it. Her mind raced with all the naughty things she wanted him to do with it! His cock wasn't a small thing either, at least ten inches in length and getting thicker as he hardened!

"I could say the same of you, with this," Tahral stated as he closed the distance between them. He then clapped her ass with his hand, palming one of her cheeks in it as he kneaded her taut flesh. She yipped in surprise but grinned and purred even more with this move, approving of how aggressive he was being.

"This here is something that a man should worship. I would like to lick, grope and bite it, if you'll let me," his voice quavering, but the words tumbling out of him in a rush. His sister may have been right, about the boy needing some work. But he obviously had no problem about making his intentions known, which Talon found refreshing and endearing.

"I might just let you do that, but first, let's see about showing you the things that a woman can do for you," Taal'ani said breathlessly. Her fur had receded to a light fuzz that could barely even be seen and her skin beneath was a pale pink. Tahral just stared at her, with everything she was showing now on full display. Her breasts were perky and firm, but not too big, which was how he liked them.

He just stood there and watched as the woman knelt in front of him and stroked his dick, making him as hard as he could be. Tahral groaned at the sensation of being tugged and stroked like this. The ripples coursed through his body, sending pleasurable tingles everywhere. He nearly lost it completely as he watched Taal'ani then open her mouth and swallow his cock!

Tahral couldn't believe what he was seeing, as he watched the cat-girl's head bob up and down on his tool! The racing feeling down his shaft was almost too much to handle! Despite this being his first time being intimate with a woman, he resolved to not lose it too quickly. He continued to watch this beautiful, alien woman, do things to him that he only imagined!

"You see, there are many things that a woman can do for you!" Talon purred as her mouth popped off his cock. She then licked up and down his shaft, making sure to lick his heavy ball sack as she continued the blow job. It wasn't long until his dick was dripping, just the way she wanted it. Talon scooted closer, and took his dick in hand, before mashing it in the valley of her breasts.

"Fuck my tits! I want to see your cock slide between these!" Taal'ani growled at him lustily. Not wanting to argue with a demanding woman, Tahral pumped his hips, the head of his cock nearly smacking her in the mouth.

"Slowly at first. Build up a pace and tempo," Talon told him.

Nodding dumbly, Tahral did as he was instructed, and slowed down his pace. Once he got the feel of it, he picked it up gradually, enjoying the feeling of Taal'ani's titflesh on his dick. Every time he thrust, his cockhead neared Talon's mouth, which she licked and sucked for a couple of seconds before letting it go.

If Talon kept sucking him like she was, Tahral knew that he'd erupt and soon. He could feel his seed boiling up and charging towards his head. He grunted and groaned, trying his best to stop it, but knew that he couldn't. He shouted with his release, the liquid fire of pleasure lancing through him, his cum firing out of him like water out of a fire hose.

Taal'ani read the signs and knew that he was going to unload his balls quickly. Though she was a bit disappointed that it happened so quickly, she honestly couldn't blame the boy. If she had someone as experienced and worldly giving her, her first sexual experience, she supposed she would have creamed herself in anticipation. At the last moment, just before he came, Taal'ani wrapped her mouth around the tip of his dick.

His cum filled her mouth in the first burst, set her cheeks to a bulge in the second and continued to unload into her. Talon swallowed as much as she could, trying to keep as much of it from dripping out of her mouth as she could. It was around the seventh blast that it petered out, Tahral's cock quickly running out of steam. She gulped down every drop, finding the taste of his essence agreeable, if not enjoyable.

"Wow! I didn't know that you could cum so much!" Taala'ni said, amazed at the sheer volume that she had downed. She was a bit disappointed that he would be useless for the next bit, but noticed that he hadn't deflated. Not only was he still hard as nails, his cock throbbed like it was ready for more! Talon looked up at her new lover with a profound sense of awe, not knowing what to make of it.

"I'm sorry that I came so soon. I got a little overexcited and just couldn't help myself. I'm good to go at least twice more, if you are," Tahral said sheepishly.

"Wait a minute! Time out! Are you saying that you'll stay hard for at least two more loads before your dick starts to wilt?" she asked. Nodding hesitantly, Tahral looked down at the woman beneath him and saw her surprise morph to a devilish grin.

"I think I might just have to keep you!" Taal'ani said as she stood up. Before Tahral could ask what she meant by that, she pushed him hard, toppling the boy onto his back. He landed on the pallet behind him with a muffled thud, as Talon crawled all over him. He looked up at the woman, surprise and a bit of fear making its way onto his handsome features.

"Now that I have given you something, it's only fair that you reciprocate. Lick me with that long tongue of yours!" she demanded of him and she placed her steaming quim right in front of his face. Though he didn't know what to do, Tahral wouldn't let that stop him as he licked her. She groaned for a moment, before stopping him.

"Don't go straight for my slit. Tease my outer lips, before going for my inner ones," she instructed, while gesturing with her fingers. Taking her lead, Tahral moved his mouth to her our lips, slathering them with heat. Talon the moaned in delight as he followed her direction, hitting several key points as he ate her out. Though he was a bit sloppy, he made up for his lack of experience in enthusiasm.

He made his way to her steamy and dripping core, making sure to hit as many pleasure points as he could. Tahral could tell that he hit one when she yipped or squeaked cutely. Following her moans and purrs, he soon found himself at her gooey center, which was aching for his mouth to touch it. He put his mouth over it, while he used his tongue to pry apart her inner folds, allowing him to access her secret place.

Eyes popping out of her head, Talon cried out in pleasure, his invading organ setting her nerves dancing. She could feel it wriggle around in her snug passage, as it inadvertently touched off a couple of nerve clusters within her. The resulting effect was enough to send her tumbling down the road to orgasm, but it didn't stop there.

Tahral was not one to just do just the bare minimum and think his work was done. He kept going, his hands clutching her ass as he drove his face deeper into her pussy. Where her nerves were dancing before, they were practically buzzing now, humming in time with her body. His lips were plastered to her nether lips, and they sucked and slurped at her juices, taking in every drop.