Project - Prometheus Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already, everyone had made use of the delivery service, as more than half of them didn't have swimwear. Since it was just the crew around, with no one else staring at them, they all ordered not only proper swimsuits, but some of the more risqué ones as well. Right now, everyone was on the beach, enjoying the sun, sand and surf, some of them never having experienced it before.

Alex and Tahral were out there, wearing a pair of skintight shorts, which almost looked like underwear. Alex went with a nightblue pair, while Tahral opted for ink black, but the girls were wearing their sexier suits. Inari and Korsa were wearing slingshot bikinis, while Natalya, Priya and Kasumi were in microkinis. Aesha, Luminia, Taal'ani and Shazza were wearing thong bikinis, which almost seemed modest next to what the other four women were prancing around in.

Alex and Tahral didn't mind, as it was a feast for their eyes, and they weren't shy about getting an eyeful. Taal'ani had managed to coax Tahral out into the water again, and the two of them were soon laughing and swimming. Inari and Priya were out there with them, each woman stealing glances at the other with hungry eyes.

"I've missed moments of pure play like this!" Inari gushed, floating on her back in the water.

"You got that right, love! When was the last time we got away like this?" Priya asked her girlfriend.

"I think it was four years ago? Just after that job on Tahrion V?" Inari replied.

"I remember that! After that little dustup, we needed a proper vacation!" Taal'ani interjected, making her opinion known.

"Damn straight! We'd all been working too hard and needed a break! A little getaway was needed after that clusterfuck!" Inari agreed.

"Well, at least we're all alive and here, on one of the most beautiful planets in the galaxy, enjoying ourselves!" Priya stated.

"Amen to that sister!" Taal'ani replied, nodding.

"You will have to tell me about what happened on this... planet. Tahrion V was it?" Tahral asked as he swam up to the women, having heard just the last snippet of the conversation.

"I will, but first..." Taal'ani started, swimming up to her man, copping a feel for his already hard dick. The man groaned, all four eyes blinking erratically as his lover made him harder. He leaned in for a kiss, but the catgirl went for his neck, taking a little nip, before whispering something to him.

"You'll have to catch me first!"

With that, Taal'ani swam beneath the man and came out behind him, swimming for shore. Tahral growled and turned quickly moving his arms quickly and kicking his legs, propelling him after the woman. Though he was still a novice swimmer, Tahral had learned fast, wanting to impress his lover. Taal'ani risked a look back and yipped in surprise, shocked that Tahral was moving fast enough to almost catch her!

She made it to the shallows and got her legs under her, thinking to run ashore, but that was a mistake. Tahral caught her just as the water reached her waist, and she squealed as he tackled her down. Taal'ani came up sputtering and coughing, with Tahral still on top of her, with his arms around her. She looked up at him and trembled slightly, knowing she was in for it since she had teased him so mercilessly.

"Looks like I've caught you. The question is what to do with you?" Tahral wondered, thinking as he stared at Taal'ani.

"Judging by how that thing is poking past your shorts, I think I know what you have in mind," Taal'ani offered, gulping as she unconsciously licked her lips.

"Maybe I should take you right here and rut with you like an animal in heat," he suggested, feeling bold.

"You'd do that?" she breathed, insanely turned on by the idea, but mortified at the same time.

"No. Not here at least."

Before Taal'ani could say anything about it, Tahral stood and hoisted her up, slinging her over his shoulder. The catgirl squawked in protest at being manhandled like this, but it was more of a token effort. The Artucian man was headed straight for their villa, coming out of the water, amidst amused smiles from the rest of the crew. Taal'ani was even more turned on than she thought possible and shuddered at the epic romp to come.

******************************

"Damn! I think Talon is going to be one satisfied and sore lady tomorrow morning," Priya giggled.

"That's an understatement! Did you see the size of that guy??" Inari asked.

"Kind of hard to miss when his cockhead is poking past his waistband! The dude got even bigger when Taal'ani was fiddling with him!" Priya yipped, goggling at the departing pair on the beach.

"Maybe I should go and get the toy? If you fancy a big dick filling you right now, I'm sure it would hold up in water," Inari told her sultrily.

"Mmmmmm! That's... not a bad idea! But first, lets see about making each other cum first, before we bring a dick into the mix," Priya replied huskily.

The pair then came together, kissing each other fervently as their hands roamed all over each other. They came apart and swam for the shore, wanting to amp this up another notch. The moment they were able to touch the sandy ground in the water, they came together again. Priya shifted aside Inari's slingshot to get at her tits, while Inari's hands found Priya's plushy ass.

"Been wanting to do this since I saw you walk out on the beach," Inari breathed, kissing her girlfriend as they lost themselves to passion.

******************************

Aesha and Luminia stared at the two couples with a tinge of envy. Neither one had found anyone worth their time, and they had left no one behind on Talemkha, aside from their families. Luminia, being the daughter of the High Chieftaness, was often sought after, but never really found anyone she had connected with. Aesha, being an honor guard, had thrown herself into her work, leaving little time for any socializing.

"It is interesting, watching them go about it, isn't it?" Luminia asked, catching Aesha's attention.

"It is, especially with the way that Tahral looks at Taal'ani," Aesha replied.

"I know how you feel Aesha. It is wrenching to watch them while we have no one. But... there is something that we could do. To... stave off the loneliness a bit," Luminia suggested.

"Like what they're doing?" Aesha asked, nodding in the direction of Inari and Priya. Luminia glanced at the couple and saw them going at each other. Their pace was almost... frantic and Luminia smirked, knowing that the women were chasing down their orgasms.

"Possibly. If you're... open to the idea. If you're not, I do have some other... alternatives that you can explore," Luminia told her.

"Oh? What else could be used, aside from my hands?" Aesha queried, curious about any potential possibilities.

"Come with me to the Darkstrider. I have a few... things I would like to show you," Luminia said to her with a knowing smile. A sense of excitement shone through Aesha's features, wondering what could be possible and hoping for the best.

******************************

Alex was lying on a large beach blanket, enjoying the sun while resting. Natalya and Kasumi lay next to him, one on either side. He honestly didn't think that things could get much better than this. He sat up and reached over to the blue cooler that sat on the sand next to the blanket. Alex then dug around until he felt the cool, smooth glass of a cold beer in his hand.

"Mind grabbing me one too, babe?" Natalya asked, noting Alex's movement.

"Sure. Kas, you want one too?" Alex queried.

"Yeah. It's getting a little toasty out and I could go for one," Kasumi replied.

"Here you go!" he said, pulling the beers out and he gently laid them on their covered quims, drawing squeals out of both women.

"You little shit!" Natalya squeaked, while slapping him playfully.

"You're going to pay for that!" Kasumi yipped as she tackled Alex to his back. The big man laughed hard, making a token effort to fight back, but he let his ladies win. After tickling him a little, they stopped, letting the big man catch his breath. They stared at him a moment, before looking at each other and nodding.

"Alex, we need to talk to you about something," Natalya started.

"Figured you might, considering the look you were giving Kas just now," Alex replied, propping himself on his elbows.

"Well, what we wanted to talk to you about is concerning our relationship," Kasumi told him.

"Oh? What about it? Is there something we missed in our initial talk?" he queried.

"No, nothing like that. What we wanted to talk to you about concerns something else. More like... someone else," Natalya clarified.

"Someone else? What do you mean by that?" Alex questioned, more than a little confused.

"We were wondering if you were... open to the idea of... adding another person to the relationship," Kasumi stated.

"Another woman, more like. Two other women, in fact," Natalya supplied hurriedly.

"Wait, what? You two are wondering if I'm all right adding two more women to our existing relationship?" Alex wondered, shocked out of his mind.

"I know! I was flattened by the idea too! But after thinking it over, it kind of grew on me," Kasumi admitted.

"How long have you two been talking about this?" Alex wondered, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"A little more than a week," Natalya admitted. "We noted these two were kind of mooning over you and staring at you when they thought no one noticed."

"I'm assuming you spoke with these two?" Alex asked.

"Yeah and after some lengthy conversation and honest talk, we agreed to talk to you about it and see how you felt on the matter. You're more than welcome to back out if you feel uncomfortable with it," Kasumi said.

"You're on board with this then?" Alex questioned.

"I was against it at first. But, after having some words with the ladies in question, I could tell they were being sincere," Kasumi replied.

"Sincere about what?"

"Their attraction to you. How it was genuine and not motivated out of a need for sex or a lack of options. They want to be with you and us, because they not only believe it's right, but that it also feels right!" Kasumi told him.

"Um... OK, but the bigger question is, how am I going to keep all four of you happy, should I agree?" Alex asked, feeling a little daunted by the prospect.

"We've already got something worked out on that. So, it's all on you Alex. Are you OK with it or are you thinking it's too much?" Natalya asked him.

"Well... I would like to know who these ladies are first, before I agree to anything," Alex told them.

"I think that's fair. You think so, Nats?" Kasumi questioned.

"I think so."

With that, Natalya turned and stood, waving her arms at a couple of figures in the distance. She gestured them over and both women came jogging across the sand. As they neared, Alex could tell who the women in question were; Korsa and Shazza!

"Korsa and... Shazza are into... me?" Alex questioned, flabbergasted.

"Well yeah! I mean, after your impressive performance that night, you could say that they got a taste of someone they liked," Kasumi said to Alex.

He knew that she was referring to the night they had that orgy, where the ladies had cornered him. What surprised him though was that these two were into him, as he did feel a spark with them that night. Especially with Shazza, but he had always assumed that it was one sided. He was happy to see that he was wrong about that!

"What is it Nats?" Korsa asked as she stopped in front of her adoptive daughter.

"Alex wanted to know who it was that had a thing for him, before he made a decision about what would happen in our relationship," Natalya told the big woman.

Both Korsa's and Shazza's eyes widened at this declaration, before they turned their gazes to the man on the blanket. The looks on their faces were one of cautious optimism, hoping that he'd agree. Seeing both women in such a state and with the way they stared at him, convinced Alex. The looks they were giving him weren't fueled by lust, but by something more than that. Something deeper, which he could feel.

"If I may be honest with everyone here?" Alex wondered. The assembled ladies looked at each other, before turning their focus back to him, nodding.

"That night that we had, it was... surprising, in more ways than one. When we were getting it on, I felt how amazing it was to have that kind of experience. What I didn't expect was something that felt much like it had with Kas and Nats," he said, addressing the four of them.

"Are you saying..." Korsa started.

"I feel something for both you and Shazza. Something that I would like to explore further. If you'll explore it with me?" Alex asked.

A chorus of squealing happened with all four women, before Alex was mobbed by them. The press of feminine flesh excited Alex, but their combined weight soon left him breathless. They got up off the poor man, but quickly peppered his face with kisses, leaving him laughing.

"OK, OK, OK! I'm glad to see you four are happy about this too! Though I'm guessing that this is the limit? Just the five of us?" Alex questioned.

"Oh, that's one thing we all agreed on. We don't want you to get stretched past your limits in trying to keep too many women satisfied," Korsa laughed.

"Yup! Though if you wanted to try repeating that night on the Perseus again..." Kasumi teased.

"One thing at a time Kas! I would like to explore our new relationship further before we head back into that. Though, if the situation does come up again, I'm not opposed to it," Alex stated, after seeing Kasumi pout.

"Yay!" Kasumi squeed.

"Well, since you've agreed, Kas and I are going to head on in to have some girl time," Natalya told him with a smirk. "Right now though, I think you should spend some time with these two lovely ladies, who've been waiting long enough for you."

Alex turned to both Korsa and Shazza, who had been sitting on the blanket with him and nearly gulped. The hungry look in their eyes spoke of what they wanted, and he smiled, thinking of what was to come. He stared at Korsa and her strong, feminine body, taking in every detail. The slingshot she wore left truly little to the imagination, which tented Alex's shorts almost embarrassingly.

Shazza's outfit, while more modest, was no less sexy and showcased her alluring curves in a spectacular fashion. Though she was less muscular than Korsa, she was just as fit and appealing in every way important to a man. He reached for the both of them, his hands finding their beautiful faces. The ladies moaned at his touch, wanting this level of intimacy since they had a taste of it weeks ago.

He drew Shazza to him first, parting his mouth slightly, and she reciprocated, just as her lips met his. They kissed, long and slow, taking every sensuous moment as it came. They broke apart less than a minute later and Shazza's chest was heaving; she was so excited. Alex then turned to Korsa and kissed her, giving her the same as Shazza got. Korsa moaned into the kiss, wanting more and taking it.

They came up for air minutes later, both of them breathless from the kiss. Korsa's breasts heaved, coming loose from the flimsy fabric of her swimsuit. Alex's hands reached up to cup the massive mammaries, kneading the pliable flesh gently. Korsa moaned louder, begging Alex to continue.

"Wait a minute, is there anyone else out here?" the big man asked.

"Nope. We're completely alone. I saw Inari chase Priya into their villa, so there's no one here but us. Even if there was anyone here, it wouldn't stop me from doing this," Shazza said as she peeled back Alex's shorts.

His steely cock sprang out, free from the confining fabric, swinging into Shazza's waiting hand. Without another word, her head descended onto his dick and engulfed it with her mouth. Alex cried out at the sensation, his primal instincts wanting nothing more than to fuck her mouth right then. The large Croat restrained himself, knowing that his two new lovers wanted to take their time with this, so he let them.

Alex turned his attention back to Korsa and her mountainous rack, squeezing the luscious orbs gently as he kissed her. She kissed him back with a greater fervor, wanting more than just a taste of the man. Her tongue shot out, inviting his to a duel which he gladly accepted. They kissed like this for a bit until Korsa broke away from him.

She stood up then, towering over both him and Shazza. Korsa moved her arms, slipping out of the tiny swimsuit, before moving to stand over him. The view he had of the Khontaran woman was amazing, as he could see every inch of her. Korsa was everything he had dreamed of when it came to a sexy alien woman. The large woman smiled down at him, knowing what was on his mind by the look on his face.

"Hungry, Alex?" she teased.

With a look of total bliss on his face, Alex beckoned Korsa down, eager for her to sit on his face. She took her time, teasing the man, until her nether lips rested on his mouth. Alex's tongue flicked out, tasting her, as his lips licked, nipped and sucked her quim. Korsa sighed happily, enjoying the feeling of Alex's tongue on her nethers. He wasn't stingy with his motions either, keeping his mouth on her as he worked her pussy.

"Oh... gods yes Alex!" Korsa cried out, kneeling over his head.

Korsa's lower set of arms gripped and spread apart her ass cheeks, while her upper set cupped, kneaded and pinched her heavy rack. Korsa's eyes drooped, hooded with desire as she enjoyed the carnal sensations rifling through her body. Her gaze caught Shazza's, as the Xuul'khani woman was busy sucking Alex's dick. It had grown to an impressive size, which left Korsa licking her lips.

"Want a taste?" Shazza asked, popping her mouth off Alex's dick. Without a word, Korsa bent forward, taking his cock from a giggling Shazza, stuffing it into her mouth. She sucked hard, encouraging the organ to become bigger, which left Alex groaning and growling. The sound of it reverberated in Korsa's quim, sending delightful shivers through her.

Shazza backed away and ambled around to where Alex's head was, kneeling just behind Korsa. She then leaned down, applying her mouth to Korsa's ass, rimming the Khontaran woman. Korsa squealed at this, welcoming the intruding tongue, which spurred her to suck harder. Alex cried out at this, feeling like he was nearing his orgasm, his balls feeling the familiar churn of being emptied.

"Oh, no you don't, Alex! Not yet!" Korsa said, pulling her mouth off his cock. "I have plans for this bad boy and it wouldn't do for you to empty yourself just yet."

Korsa resigned herself to stroking the man as he continued to eat her out. She sighed and gasped, yipped and squealed as Alex drove her pleasure levels ever higher. Shazza working her large ass with her hands and mouth added even more to the mix, leaving the big woman shivering in delight.

It wasn't long before Korsa was in need of something more than just the tongues of her lovers. Korsa stood up, still all tingly from the stimulation she had been receiving but was now in need of more. She shifted her stance to where she was standing directly over Alex's erect cock. Korsa smiled at Alex before she squatted down, reaching for his dick.

"Someone's hungry for cock, aren't they?" Shazza teased.

"I wouldn't talk, since you're right here with me, waiting for your turn," Korsa shot back as she guided Alex's tool to her slippery cleft.

"Speaking of turns," Alex said, before he reached for Shazza's hips. She squawked at the sudden gesture, which had his hands on her, dragging her to him. Shazza's cries were silenced and replaced with moans as she felt Alex's lips doing to her what they did to Korsa.

"Oooooo! Yes... please! My turn!" Shazza sighed as Alex's tongue invaded her quim. Alex just growled happily as she ground her pussy into his face, wanting and needing what he was offering. Her breathing picked up, becoming almost erratic, as she cupped her own breasts, needing to play with them as Alex licked her.