Project - Prometheus Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was still driving into Natalya, but he'd changed up a few things. Now in the dominant position, Alex was busy piledriving into Natalya, making her moan even louder than before. Slamming his cock into the woman, Alex did not let up on taking her as he wanted, making Natalya want it all the more.

Natalya did want more and rolled with Alex as best as she could, given the position she was in. She felt her insides catch fire in a delightful way, wanting more of what Alex was giving her. Alex was more than happy to oblige, his rock hard dick pillaging Natalya's treasure. The man was relentless, driving Natalya to insane heights of bliss as she took each stroke from him.

After a few more minutes, she reached up and tapped his chest, telling him to stop. Alex did this and moved with Natalya, bringing her back down on her back. Natalya then pulled herself off his dick and rolled over onto all fours, wiggling her ass at her man. Grinning ferally, Alex got the message and drove his cock into Natalya in a single stroke. She cried out in pain and pleasure, loving how he filled her up in all the right ways.

Alex knew that his own peak wasn't far off and focused on bringing himself to it. Natalya knew this and wanted her man to cum, as he'd done well in giving her a powerful orgasm from the onset. Though with the way Alex was drilling her cunt, Natalya could feel her own peak rising within her again. She smiled as her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she was being hammered like that.

Grunting and groaning as he took his lady, Alex felt he was nearing his peak quickly. His balls boiled once more, ready to baste Natalya's womanhood with its offering. Taking a solid hold on Natalya's plushy ass, Alex let her have it all, driving his cock into her with all he had. Letting the animal inside take over, he roared as he came, continuing to jackhammer into the woman beneath him.

Natalya wailed as she came and felt Alex's essence hit her insides, painting her inner walls with his seed. The pair of them spasmed and convulsed together, wanting and needing this moment between them. She could feel Alex's weight behind her as he leaned forward, trying to slow his descent. Natalya then shifted her own weight, directing Alex to fall next to her, which he did, bomfing on the pile of blankets beneath them.

Kasumi shivered in her own release as she watched the rutting pair reach completion with one another. In seconds, she was spasming herself, enjoying the high that Korsa had brought her to as she ate her out. Shazza was still writhing on the ground next to Korsa, having reached her own orgasm a bit earlier. Kasumi shuddered uncontrollably, eventually needing to be put down on the ground to ride out the rest of the high.

Korsa herself had already hit her own with what Kasumi had done to her with eating her out earlier. Having reached that high first, she did everything she could to reciprocate that to both Shazza and Kasumi. With both women lying on the ground, breathing like they'd just run a marathon, Korsa knew they had reached it. She then stood up, ready to join the cuddling pair as they too, caught their breath on the blankets.

While she was still a little wobbly on her feet, Korsa scooped up Kasumi and Shazza, depositing them next to Alex and Natalya. She then crawled up next to them herself as she drew a large blanket over the five of them. Korsa purred as she snuggled into the group, happy to have found this.

"Now that... that was... amazing!" Kasumi breathed.

"You don't... need to tell... me that!" Natalya sighed as she snuggled into Alex.

"I... want to... try that... next time! All of you... watching me as... Alex... fucks me," Shazza whispered, taking in the warmth of the press of bodies.

"Wish... granted!" Alex chuckled as he pulled all his ladies in tighter.

"Maybe... next time we... have a little sparring session... of our own! Kind of like a... winner takes all... sort of thing?" Korsa suggested as she yawned.

"Mmmm! I swear... you ladies... are trying to kill me!" Alex rumbled with a smirk on his face.

"Well, if you die from such a thing, there is no better way... to go... right?" Kasumi teased the man. The rest of the ladies giggled, and Alex let out a rumbling laugh as he faded out of consciousness. All four of them soon joined their man in the bliss of sleep, their little nookie session taking a lot out of them. The last thought on their minds was how lucky they felt to have found such a level of acceptance and bliss together.

******************************

Sargol finished briefing Matthias, citing everything he knew about their new guests. It was hard to get a proper read on the man, but in this instance, it was easy to spot. Matthias wore a face that screamed of distaste and dislike, but thankfully, it wasn't directed at Sargol. Though his face went from that to one of deep thought and Sargol let the man think.

He was careful to rein his thoughts in, as he wasn't certain if Matthias could read them. While he had no idea of the full extent of the man's powers, Sargol wasn't one for taking unnecessary risks. If he was capable of such things, he didn't want an errant thought to betray him. Especially to anyone like Matthias and Gloria, whose hatred of the Confederacy ran deep.

"My men, do you think they're still alive?" Matthias asked.

"It's possible they are and if so, I'll be able to find where they're being held and what state they're in. I'll need a few hours to gather such information," Sargol replied honestly.

"You get two. Find out what you can report back immediately," Matthias stated, clearly wanting his men back. "Well? Hop to! Time is burning!"

Sargol nodded and tore out, happy to be out of that man's presence. While he hated being anyone's errand boy, he hated the idea of losing his life even more. So, he stomached taking orders from Matthias Renauld, having little choice in the matter. Sargol would have dearly loved to take on Matthias and put him in his place, but wouldn't run the risk of being literally torn apart.

He remembered one incident specifically with a rogue Shadow Dancer. The man was employed by a well-known pirate to try to kill Matthias. They'd caught the man and discerned his intent without too much trouble. What had happened to that man was... more than a little disturbing. Matthias had used his powers to tear the man apart, limb from limb, using his pain and torment as an example to his followers.

It had worked, as no one else had since dared try to betray the Shadow Dancers. The turncoat was begging for the pain to stop by the time they dismantled his left arm. Gloria had granted the man a quick and merciful death after they had picked up the name of the pirate who put the hit out on Matthias. What became of the pirate... made even Sargol shudder in revulsion at what became of the man.

Sargol refocused his mind to the task at hand, burying the horrifying memory. He made his way through the sewer and maintenance ducts, heading to a secret meeting point with one of his contacts. The man could only hope that they had some information for him regarding the captured men. If they didn't... Sargol only shivered at the thought of what might happen to him.

******************************

Taal'ani, Willem, Aesha and Tahral were all sitting down on a patio, enjoying a nice dinner. While Tanith's Gully was a rough and tumble town, that didn't mean that there weren't nicer districts in it. They sat at one of the more successful restaurants in said district, casing the place out.

While it was much better than most of Tanith's Gully, that didn't mean there weren't questionable characters about. They'd spent the bulk of their evening meal searching for people who looked out of place. Most of the populace was going about their daily business, making what last minute purchases they needed before heading home for their evening meals. Some were even out for meals themselves, like they were.

Of all the people in the area they were casing, five people stood out the most. Not because of their dress, but their demeanor and that they barely moved from their places. There was a man sitting by the fountain in the street, smoking a pipe while trying to manage the telltale bulge by his ankle. Another was a couple of men that appeared to be discussing sports, but they stood rooted to the spot while they chatted, eyes darting back and forth.

Last, but not least, was a young couple, girls, both of them, canoodling in the street. They were walking around, appearing to be a couple in love, but the pair of them moved with precise, measured steps. They appeared to be moving in a circuit around the block, as though they were on patrol. But with so many people moving through the area, or busy with their daily affairs, no one noticed this.

Taal'ani had, as did Willem, but this made picking out the guards easy. They had already formulated a plan and only waited for the right time to enact it. The group had found out from the former gangers that the dealer and his deputy escort would be making an appearance here soon. It was merely a waiting game at the moment, one which afforded them time to grab themselves something to eat.

They finished up with their dinner, with Taal'ani settling up the bill. Willem was thankful for the treat, as he'd never eaten in this district before, which boasted better food than he was used to. The quartet soon left the restaurant, eager to get to work, but wary of being spotted. They needn't have worried though, as their targets walked into the district not even a few seconds later.

The man they were looking for was the dealer known only as Deacon, who walked up front. He ambled about with an arrogant swagger, confident in his status as an untouchable. He had the look of a cocky little shit about him, openly sneering at anyone who looked at him too long. Anyone who thought of challenging the man or giving him a piece of their mind was quickly silenced by a glance from the man shadowing Deacon.

The deputy who walked a few steps behind the dealer, Pol, was a fearsome man. He was almost as wide as Alex and nearly as tall, coming short by just a few inches. That didn't detract from his presence, though. It only added to it. The man stepped about like he knew he could take anyone who got into it with him. He was clean shaven and had a lantern jaw, making him almost handsome, but for the scowl on his face.

Seeing how the men were moving toward the fountain, navigating their way through the crowd with ease, Taal'ani figured now was as good a time as any. She brought her arm up, like she was checking the time on her wrist comms and adjusting it. What she was really doing was activating the detonator for a bomb she had planted nearby. The moment she pressed it, the explosion tore through the open area, showering everyone with dust and debris.

Some passersby were thrown off their feet by the explosion, but no one was hurt. Per Willem's insistence, Taal'ani had fashioned a bomb from concussive charges they'd found at the first dealer's home. The result would be a massive explosion and lots of noise, but no fatalities, as he had demanded. While Taal'ani had tried to push for a more realistic bomb, she saw Willem wouldn't be moved on it and agreed.

The bomb had done its job and attracted the attention of everyone in the square, especially the hidden gangers. They rushed over to investigate what happened, while Pol grabbed Deacon by the collar and hauled him opposite the explosion. Taal'ani smirked, as the pair were headed down a pathway she had predicted they would. With everyone else focused on what happened with the explosion, they followed the dealer and the deputy down the network of alleys ahead.

The quartet was careful to keep their distance, making it look like they were trying to get away from the bomb as well. Once they were far enough away, Taal'ani activated the Sentries to spring the trap. When they had arrived in the Councilor's district, Taal'ani had sent the Sentries to take up positions in small, out of the way alleys.

Once she and Willem had agreed on the plan and its execution, Taal'ani had them move and stand to in the route they were taking. She made sure to move them about discreetly, ensuring they stayed out of sight to any locals. The moment they were in place, the group then headed out to wait by getting dinner. Now, the Sentries were marching into position with their weapons drawn, ambushing the fleeing men.

Pol shouted in surprise, going for his sidearm, but hesitating to draw it with the Sentries' weapons on them. With their way forward blocked, the pair tried to double back, but wound up boxed in, cut off by Taal'ani, Willem, Tahral and Aesha. All four of them had their weapons drawn and trained on the men, giving them little choice but to comply.

"Willem. You know your uncle is going to be pissed when he hears about you interfering in my investigation," Pol declared, trying to make the boy back down.

"Don't even! I know you're lying, Pol. I know you're on the payroll of this Neurocaine dealer. How he pays you to keep him safe from any scrutiny or arrest. I'd toss your weapon over if I were you, if you want to keep your life," Willem threatened.

"Ballsy words, kid, but you ain't got the stones to pull that trigger," Deacon sneered.

He snapped his arm up, and a small sidearm slid down his sleeve and into his hand. Willem moved his weapon, but Taal'ani had already beaten him to it. She spoke a codeword, activating the built-in silencer in her pistol and fired, blowing the weapon out of the dealer's hand. The man yelped as the pistol went flying, before it hit the ground and skittered to a stop by the Sentries' feet.

"I could make the next shot one your hands, if you feel like giving us any more hassles. Do you? Either of you?" Taal'ani questioned.

Seeing how the woman was serious, both men grumbled but laid down any weapons they had, knives included. Once they were disarmed, Willem led the way to an empty home just a block down. The house was still under construction, but the builders were waiting on more money to continue, according to Willem. They'd have enough privacy to serve their purposes for this part of the endeavor.

"You know, I think we got off on the wrong foot! My name's Deacon. What's yours, hot stuff?" the dealer asked Aesha, turning around to face the woman as he tried to charm her.

"My name is Aesha," she told the man, laying a hand on his shoulder. "And I don't deal with smooth talking idiots."

With the last syllable, Aesha put her knee into the man's groin, making his eyes bug out in pain. Deacon crooned as he keeled over, writhing on the floor inside the house. Everyone there laughed at the man, who tried to think he'd smooth talk his way out of this situation. Even Pol cracked a small smile, more than tired of the man's antics.

"If I were you Deacon, I'd want to seriously think about co-operating, before things get worse for you," Willem laughed.

"How could they worse?" the man groaned as he got to his feet, still smarting from the cockshot.

"Let's just say there's a game we could play, which involves me using these babies," Taal'ani said, unsheathing her claws. "to play with your balls."

"You had to ask," Pol growled as both men looked about ready to faint. They could tell the Fel'caan woman was not joking in the slightest. They gulped as the woman continued with her suggestions, hoping she wouldn't castrate them.

"You can avoid said game, provided you give us what we want," the catgirl continued.

"What do you want food? Drugs? Credits? I've got plenty of those, so let's cut a deal!" Deacon replied nervously.

"We don't want any of that. What we're after is information," Willem told the pair as they stood there.

"Information? About what?"

"The Neurocaine shipments. Where they're coming from, how much is slated to arrive here, how it gets through the inspections and, of course, who's bringing it in," Taal'ani told the men, making her intent plain to them.

"Pshaw! Like either of us would tell you cunts!" Deacon laughed, balking at their demands.

"You're more afraid than you let on. I can sense fear, especially when a sniveling little weasel like yourself is practically oozing with it," Aesha taunted.

"You bitches have no clue who you're fucking with, do you?" Deacon taunted back with a cocky assed grin. Willem growled as he moved to smack the dealer for his smart mouth, but Taal'ani's arm across his chest stopped him.

"Hmm. I'd say it's coming from the Human Confederacy, which is one of the factions that hasn't outlawed the use or production of Neurocaine. Word on the web is that the Confederacy manufactures it at an exponential rate, using its sales across the galaxy to bolster its coffers. Which explains why it has so much money for all kinds of military hardware," Taal'ani guessed, taking a gamble on who their benefactors were.

A brief flash of shock rippled through both men, as they were caught off guard by the supposition. Deacon gulped for a moment, trying to fabricate a passable lie to feed this group, but it was scrambled by Pol's next action. The corrupt deputy wasn't waiting around for more head games and tried to blitz past Willem and the Sentries. He would have made it past them, were it not for the Sentries being anchored to the ground.

Willem shoulder charged the man in his midsection, knocking the wind from him. Pol took the hit and tried to recover, but was put on his ass by Willem smashing the butt of his hand cannon into Pol's face. The corrupt deputy uttered a string of expletives while clutching his bloodied face. Willem leveled his weapon back at Pol, letting him know he wasn't playing around.

Aesha smiled at this turn of events, glad to see the turncoat put in his place. What also pleased the woman was the actions of the boy, Willem. While she had initially thought of him as barely old enough to be an adult, he was quickly proving her wrong. Aesha had to admit that the deputy might be manlier than what she thought.

"If you two are thinking to scare us into letting you go, you've got another thing coming. We've faced down scarier types than the Confederacy and lived to tell the tale," Tahral scoffed.

"Yeah? Like who?" Deacon sneered.

"The Collective at Veldhern."

Deacon thought they were barking, dropping the Collective like they were something to be feared. He then chanced a look at Pol and the man wasn't laughing. Quite the opposite. Pol had gone pale, like the blood had been drained out of his face. While the man wasn't bright, he was well informed and kept abreast of galactic events.

He'd heard of the Collective's failed incursion at Veldhern and the rumor that the crew of the Darkstrider was involved. If this, in fact, was the truth, as the Fel'caan woman had told them, they were in over their heads! If these folks could take on Collective agents and live to tell the tale, then fucking with them was a colossally bad idea!

"What do you want to know?"

******************************

And there is the end of Chapter 36! The game's afoot and the plot thickens for everyone involved! With the Confederacy trying to dig their tentacles into the Abandoned Frontier, expect things to get real dicey, real soon! And of course, let's not forget about the pirates that are tracking the Darkstrider and what they'll be up to! For more on these events, stay tuned for the next chapter!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please rate and comment on my work down below and ask me questions if you wish, as I love hearing from my fans! If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share with your friends, though your views, ratings and comments are enough for me.