Project - Prometheus Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With as much force as she could muster, she pushed Daved off, then took him by the shoulders and plonked him to the flat of his back on his desk. The look of worry he wore was wiped away and replaced by a grin of anticipation. He loved it when she took command like this and enjoyed it immensely when she did. But she did something else that he didn't expect; she took hold of his dick and stuffed into her mouth.

"Jen... holy... fucking... SHIT!!!" he howled as his wife sucked him hard.

"What? You made me happy like that! I just wanted to return the favor a little bit," she purred as she sucked him off some more.

Jenque used her right hand to stroke and steady her husband's cock, while she used her left hand to stroke her girl bits. Shivering from the stimulation, Jenque continued to drive her husband wild, while she played with herself. She continued sucking him off as Daved moaned and grunted as she drove him close to his own peak. Jenque smiled as she could feel his balls tightening, ready to unleash their contents.

At that moment, she popped her mouth off his long and thick shaft, before she clambered atop of him. Jenque licked her lips as her body and head descended, locking lips with her husband. Daved growled happily as he kissed her back, then groaned in surprise, as he felt his tool being gripped by Jenque and guided into her waiting quim. He sighed and flexed his cock, making it jump inside her.

"Someone is happy to see me! Just as my little kitty is happy to see you!" Jenque teased.

"Oh, I'm sure she is! Now, how about we do a little something about making everyone here happy?" Daved asked as he drove his cock deep into Jenque's pussy.

She cried out in surprise and shivered at the sensation, but enjoyed it all the same. Jenque then put her hands on Daved's shoulders, pressing him to the desk as she rode him. Her hips moved up and down, devouring Daved's dick as much as it was letting it go. She cooed in delight when Daved's head and hands came up, caressing and nibbling on her breasts.

Jenque peeped in happiness as additional bolts of pleasure ran through her, feeding her desire to cum even more. She worked her hips harder, making them rise and fall harder and faster. The woman could feel her insides tighten as she neared that peak once again. This time, Daved was right there with her, riding that same train to the top and needing to cum badly.

"That's it, baby! Fuck your wife hard!!" she told him, egging him on as he continued to stuff her quim full of his dick while nibbling on her nips.

"Does my wife want this big dick in her?" Daved questioned.

"Yes!! Stuff me full of that dick!! Empty those balls of yours into me!!" she crooned in demand.

"As you wish, dearest," Daved answered, and he just went hard into her.

Jenque groaned and yelped at the sudden ferocity that Daved was displaying. But she was enjoying every second of it. Not even a minute later, she could feel her inner walls fluttering as her being invaded like this was driving her dangerously close to cumming. She was teetering on the edge of going over and into blissful oblivion, but couldn't cross over, despite wanting to.

Not a moment later, Jenque felt Daved's cock flex and expand before his essence poured into her. Daved roared as he came, filling every nook and cranny within her needy pussy. The feeling of her husband's cum inside her pushed her over into the state of joy she longed for. Jenque howled as she came with Daved, relishing in every second of the bliss that saturated her very being.

Jenque wobbled and swayed in several directions, then started to topple over. Luckily, Daved was coherent enough and caught the woman before she tumbled off onto the floor. The feeling of Daved's arms around kept Jenque in a state of bliss, as she always enjoyed the feeling of safety that Daved gave her when he did that. She snuggled into the man, shivering as she coasted on the high she had been given.

Daved continued to hold his wife, but he was far from done yet. He was feeling good and didn't want this to end just yet. He growled for a moment, before he gently lay his wife on the desk, on her front. Daved didn't just want to satisfy his wife just now. He wanted her sated to the point where she would be cock drunk. She came to moments after he had placed himself behind her and asked a single question.

"Honey, what are you dddooooooo..." she cried out as he slid into her once again.

"Making good on what I said," he rumbled, pushing his dick balls deep into her.

"Oh, fuck!!" she whined, thinking she wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Be a good girl, and that's what you'll get," Daved chuckled.

Jenque nearly came right there, having never been taken like this before. This was something entirely new from her husband! She didn't know where it had come from, but she didn't care, as long as she got more of it!! Daved withdrew his dick, then slammed into her as hard as he could. This caused Jenque to squeal in pleasure and pain, the feeling threatening to overwhelm her.

Daved picked up his pace, wanting nothing more than to ravage his wife at that moment. He grunted and groaned, constantly pounding his wife, needing to get off again! It was an oddity for the man, having been this riled, but he supposed that good news would do things like this to a man. Daved then gripped his wife's wide and perky ass and clenched it hard.

"Holy... fucking... Shiva!!! Don't... stop... fucking... mmmeeeeEEEEEE!!!" Jenque cried out as she came once again.

This orgasm was powerful in its intensity, threatening to end her mind with the pleasure it offered. Moments after she came, Jenque heard a wordless roar and felt more of Daved's seed fill her womb. The sensation of her husband's cum and her own orgasm pushed Jenque beyond her limits and she blacked out from the pleasure of it.

Jenque came to a bit later, as her mind finally righted itself from the intense stimulation that her husband gave her. The woman blinked a few times and yawned from the exertion she just went through. Her pussy throbbed from the intense dicking that she had received, but it was a pleasing throb to her. It was a sign that her husband had done his job right and made her feel like a woman.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Daved teased, as she woke up in his arms. Jenque was no longer on the desk, but snuggled into Daved's arms and on his lap, still connected by their bits. She shuddered pleasingly as she stayed nestled into his arms a bit longer, wanting to savor the feeling.

"Can you blame me for clonking out? After giving me a hot dicking like that?" she murmured appreciatively.

"Told you I was going to fill you twice today," he chuckled, as he held her close.

"You did! No complaints here!" she cooed. "I swear, if I wasn't already knocked up, this here would have done it."

"Of that, I have no doubt. Oh, and speaking of which, you know Zuzie won that bet, right?" Daved asked.

"Yes, I know. Promised her to start showing up to settle the bet, after we deal with this crisis," Jenque stated, informing Daved of her way of dealing with it.

"Speaking of which, we should probably get dressed and get back to it. Inari is due here any minute with our prize prisoner," Daved told her.

"Can we stay like this a bit longer?" Jenque pouted.

"They said thirty-five to forty minutes. That was maybe thirty minutes ago?" Daved said as he looked at a nearby holo-clock.

"Three minutes?" she pleaded.

"Four."

Jenque squeed in delight and nestled back into her husband, enjoying the protective feeling of his presence. They didn't say a word, as no words were needed. All they need in that moment was to be there for each other and nothing else. Just sitting there, enjoying one another's company, gave them the sense of peace they both craved.

They cuddled together like that for four minutes, then slowly got up, getting their clothes on. It took them less than a minute to resort the office and get dressed before Inari's group returned. They got the office looking like it should and Daved even had an air freshener to help banish the scent of sex from the room.

Daved killed the privacy mode and ensured that his and wife's clothes were in order before they walked out of his office. As they ambled out, Inari walked into the station, frog marching Sargol in front of her. Everyone there was in awe and was silent at first, in total disbelief that this was happening. Then, the station broke into applause, as every clerical worker and deputy cheered at this elusive villain finally being brought in.

"At last! The biggest shit disturber in the history of Tanith's Gully has finally been caught!!" Jenque stated proudly while preening up at her husband.

"Jenque! Fancy meeting you here!!" Inari called out, as she handed Sargol over to the deputies for booking.

"I heard the news and came over to... congratulate my husband!" she told the Persian woman.

"Must have been some congratulations! What with the glow you two are sporting, I wouldn't be surprised if Daved's stress levels have fallen off into normal range!" Inari giggled.

"I don't know. You look like you could use some... 'stress relief' yourself. But not like what you have with your girlfriend. More like what the three of us used to do back in the day. I'm sure you remember screaming your guts out on more than one occasion," Jenque sassed, as she smirked at Inari in remembrance.

"Oh! Been a while since I was zinged like that! I'll let you have it!" Inari laughed. She couldn't help but get a little turned on, as she remembered all the times she had spent with Daved and Jenque before they had gotten married.

"Going to sit in on the interrogation?" Daved asked as he walked towards one of the rooms where Sargol had been chained and was waiting.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!!" Inari grinned as she followed the couple deeper into the station.

She was glad that they were going to get their shot at cracking the bastard, hoping he had some good intel. Inari really wished that the crew members who could harness the Aether were there to help. While it wasn't essential that they be there, it would have helped speed things along. Inari only hoped that wherever they were, they would soon be done with their business and head on back to town.

******************************

An Aetheric portal opened up in the middle of the old marketplace the crew had been to a few days ago. According to Dagan's men around town, the Children of the Wolf hadn't left the area yet. He found this odd, as Dagan was certain that they would have gathered their things and continued on by now.

The group walked through the portal once it was large enough to fit everyone through. The rover came through last, as it was needed to carry all the supplies that they had taken from their hiding place. Everyone looked around, half expecting to spot a sentry or two from the tribe, but they saw nothing.

"Odd. There should be at least a few scouts out here in the marketplace," Dagan stated.

"Is that... smoke?" Shazza asked, pointing in the direction of the tribe's camp.

"Oh no! Those damned Death Eagles!!" Dagan growled as he drew his hand cannon and hurried in the direction of the smoke.

"Boss, wait!" one of his men called out, but Dagan was already running and too far away.

"Damn it! Mount up, people! We got some friendlies to save!" Alex bellowed as he drew his weapon and followed Dagan towards the sounds of battle.

Seeing nothing for it, the ladies did as Alex did, readying their weapons as they dashed after their boyfriend. Gloria and Matthias were right on their heels, as were Dagan's men. Some of the Shadow Dancers stayed behind, minding the children and keeping their weapons handy, in case things went badly.

Alex and his ladies caught up with Dagan, easily keeping pace with the man. He looked to one side, then the other, and smirked, impressed with the group's stamina. Dagan kept his mouth shut, as he knew enough about combat and how retaining the element of surprise was essential in turning the tide of any fight.

As they approached the encampment, they saw several of the Wolves lying there, barely alive. Korsa hurried over, checking their vitals, before shaking her head with most of them. Only one of the sentries that were on the ground got a nod, and the Khontaran woman got work stabilizing the man. The rest of the group pressed on, knowing that Korsa would be OK.

"Looks like they were taken by surprise," Alex murmured, as he looked over the wounds on the bodies. "Didn't even have a chance to fight back."

"It's how the Death Eagles work. Hit you when you least expect it and never engage in a straight up fight. If you manage to overcome the surprise attack and fight back, they melt away," Dagan growled, as he remembered a bitter memory.

"Some people are still fighting! Look!" Shazza told them, pointing to the center of the camp. Around the cluster of tents, the Children of the Wolf were mounting a desperate final stand. They were giving as good as they got, trying to push back against the Death Eagle, but there were too many to overcome.

"Open fire, sir?" Kasumi asked, thinking to gun down the nihilistic tribe. They had the advantage of surprise, as the Death Eagles weren't looking for any external threats. The only thing they were focusing on was their rival tribe.

"I would say yes, but I don't want any of the Wolves to get hit. I have another idea, one that will see these cowards scatter to the four winds," Alex chuckled as he put up his weapon.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Natalya questioned as she watched her man focus.

"Something I picked up from the Hermit's Journals. Draw from every emotion you have and focus it into your body. Let it permeate everything you are. Then unleash it upon your enemies," Alex explained, as he closed his eyes and deepened his breathing. After a few moments, he opened his eyes and gone was the soft brown color they had been. Now, they were a loud violet, blazing with unrestrained fury.

"Time to take these kids to school," Alex growled, his voice echoing with Aetheric power. Dagan and his men stepped aside, knowing that to get in this man's way was suicide. Alex calmly walked out of the cover they were in and stepped into view of the Death Eagles.

"Hey! Assholes!!" Alex whistled, getting several of the Eagle's attention.

They stared at the big man for a moment, thinking he was being an idiot. They scoffed and brought their weapons up, intending to end Alex. Little did they know they wouldn't be walking away from this encounter alive. Before any of them took half a dozen steps, Alex charged in with blinding speed, decking one of them. A large crack echoed through the area, as the tribesman's head popped off his neck, like the man was made of wet paper.

Cries of consternation and horror echoed through their ranks as they stood still, shocked at what they saw. Alex didn't stop though and kept attacking, powering through the Death Eagles as though they were straw dolls. While Alex was powerful, even he could be overwhelmed by sheer numbers. The enemy tribe put this together fairly quickly and charged at the man, hoping to subdue him before he did too much damage.

"Babe!! You assholes get off my... BOYFRIEND!!!" Natalya roared, her Aetheric power surging through her as she embraced it through her rage.

She flew into the fray, aiding Alex by pulping several Eagles as they tried to hold the man down. A few turned to face her, but Natalya smashed them down, her emerald energy giving her the strength to easily one punch them. A couple dashed to her, thinking that she would be beaten down with little effort. One of the Eagles thought to punch her as hard as he could and succeeded, cracking Natalya across the face.

Natalya took the hit, but registered almost no pain from it, as she recovered from the blow and turned to face her assailant. The man took one look at her face, as pure horror took hold of him and he turned to run. He got all of two steps before Natalya grabbed him by the collar, turned him around, and backhanded the man. A sickening crack echoed on the air, as the man's face was crushed into red paste.

The man fell to the ground, barely alive and weeping in agony as he clutched his ruined face. Several Eagles looked at their friend, then at Natalya, who looked pissed and ready to rumble. They normally weren't afraid of such adversaries, as the warriors of the Death Eagle had faced many men, women, and aliens throughout their lives. What terrified them was the emerald energy that could be seen in her eyes.

"Who's next?"

The other women did much the same, each one flying into a pure frenzy at Alex's plight. Kasumi, Korsa, and Shazza flew into the fray, their power blazing brightly. They joined their sister and tore into the ranks of the Death Eagles, each one of them becoming destruction incarnate. Dagan and his men stood there in pure awe, amazed at the raw power that these five individuals commanded.

"Hey! Grab what you can and follow them in! We need to help those people!" Gloria barked, as she too embraced her cerulean power. Unlike the crew of the Darkstrider, she retained full control of her faculties. She had everyone who could fight or help follow behind the rampaging juggernauts.

The Death Eagles were scrambling to mount an effective defense against the crew. But against such power, they might as well have been babies trying to fight off a rampaging rhino. The Wolves saw the crew rolling over the Eagles and they rallied, falling in behind Alex and his ladies. Dagan, his men, and the Shadow Dancers lent their aid to the fight and helped pull the wounded out of the fray.

"We can't win this!! Retreat!" called one of the Death Eagles called out as he pulled a horn from his belt and sounded it.

Many of the remaining Death Eagles followed the man's example and started running from the camp. They had initially caught the Wolves unprepared and unaware, thinking they'd finally end their only rival. These people who had shown up robbed them of that chance and would soon take their lives as well. Those who desired to see another day ran for their lives, knowing that facing such power would send you to an early grave.

"Cowards!! Stand your ground and fight!" a young man called out, as he tried to turn his tribesmen back towards the fight.

"You stay if you want! I'm not dying for you!" one of the Eagles spat as he raced by, eager to be gone from here.

"Spineless louts!! I'll show you how these upstarts are cowed!" the man screamed as he turned to face the Darkstrider crew.

He stopped and hesitated as he witnessed one of his best warriors exploded by a concerted attack from Natalya and Kasumi. They used their power in conjunction with one another's, much like a hammer and anvil. All the remained of the man was a bloody pile of fleshy ruin. Horrified, he drew his blade and railed at the group, his rage leading the way.

"You will all pay for the lives you have ended!! No one puts down the Death Eagles!! We are the ones who will put you down!! By the blood of many chiefs that flows through my veins, I will end every single—" the man shouted, before Alex charged the man, hitting him and exploding his head with a Superman punch.

"How about you just shut the fuck up?" Alex sighed at the falling headless body as he landed on his feet.

It hit the ground with a thud and spilled what was left of its liquids onto the ground. Seeing this took all the fight from the remaining Death Eagles and they fell to their knees in surrender. The remaining Wolves who were still able to get about on their own rounded up the surviving Eagles.

A cheer of victory went up among the Wolves, happy that they were able to drive the Death Eagles off. Many of the Wolves who weren't injured pressed in to thank the group that had arrived for their aid. They were a bit leery of approaching Alex and his ladies at first, considering what had just happened. Once they let go of their Aetheric power, showing them as mortal beings once again, many a Wolf embraced them in thanks.