Project Twincest: The First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car I let Alex drive as I tried to come to grips with everything that was going on with my body. Ever since I'd seen Alex's aroused state a flush of heat had rushed over my body and seemed to radiate from right between my legs. Chancing a glance, I looked over and had to stifle a gasp when I saw that Alex was still hard. It also triggered a new wave of arousal between my legs and I knew that I was going to need a change of underwear when we got to the hotel.

"You okay Grace? You're kind of quiet over there." Reaching over, Alex put his hand on my bare leg which did nothing to help my arousal. It felt like electricity was passing through our bodies and I could feel the goose bumps rising on my skin.

"Yeah, sorry I'm fine. Just a little distracted I guess."

"You aren't cold, are you? You've got goose bumps."

"Yeah just a bit actually. Could you turn the heat up a bit?" I was lying, and I felt terrible about it.

Alex did just that, removing his hand and placing it back on the steering wheel. The heat and lack of contact helped somewhat, but knowing that Alex was aroused right next to me didn't.

I must have dozed off shortly after that because the next thing I knew Alex was on my side of the car nudging me awake.

"Grace, wake up. We're here."

"Oh, we are? Sorry I must have fallen asleep."

"That's okay, it's been a long day. I've already checked us in and our bags are on their way up. Do you want to take the key and go up to the room? I'm just going to park the car."

Taking the room key from Alex, I got out of the car and watched as he drove away. For a moment I honestly considered waiting for Alex to return before heading up to the room. But a cold breeze across my bare legs reminded me I was being silly and headed inside. For some reason though, the further I got from Alex, the higher I got on the elevator, the lonelier I felt. By the time I got to the room I felt like I had just lost someone close to me.

The room turned out to be more of a suite. On the top floor of the hotel, there were only two other rooms on that floor. In attempt to distract myself, I looked around the place in search of the bedrooms. I found only one which I thought strange, but didn't think much about it as I slipped out of my wet panties and hung them in the bathroom to dry.

When I came back out of the bedroom, I saw Alex standing by the big floor to ceiling windows that looked out on the balcony and the city below. Trying not to appear as if anything was wrong, I moved my way across the room and was thankfully welcomed into Alex's open arms. There I simply collapsed and the tears began to flow. To his credit, Alex held me tightly and didn't let go, letting me get it all out of my system.

When I was all cried out, I tried to pull away but Alex held me still, giving me just enough room to pull back to where I could see his face.

"You okay?" He was clearly concerned and that made me feel momentarily better.

"I don't know Alex, I'm so confused. I was only away from you for a moment and yet it felt like I had lost you forever."

"You too? I think it was something the G.H.O. gave us. All these beautiful things I've been saying to you I would have never had the voice to say before and now whenever I'm around you all I want to do is tell you that your presence is the star that lights up my life and makes me want to never leave your side ever again. Plus, in case you hadn't noticed, whenever I'm around you I become fully aroused."

"I've noticed. In fact, I can feel it against me right now."

"Oh, sorry." Alex tried to pull away, but I refused to let him go.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Just don't let go of me."

"Alright, but what do you say we move over to the couch where we can be more comfortable?"

Together the two of us moved over to the couch in the middle of the room where we sat in each other's arms and confessed to each other everything that was going on. I don't know how long we talked for because the next thing I knew I was waking up in bed with Alex sleeping next to me. I was still in my dress which was a relief, I didn't know if I was ready for my brother to know that I wasn't wearing panties.

Slipping carefully out from under his arm I went in search of our luggage which I had last seen back in the main room. In my suitcase I was surprised to find that Mom appeared to have only packed me lingerie. On the top of it all I found a hand written note from Mom.

Grace honey, sometimes a little mystery in the bedroom is better that baring it all to really get your man's motor running. Love Mom

Every single piece I pulled out was quite revealing and left very little to the imagination. None of it seemed to be suitable for sleeping in until I found a cream coloured nightgown that left more leg and cleavage exposed then my green dress. But it had a pair of panties to go with it so it would have to do. Changing quickly, I slipped back in to the bed next to Alex before he could wake and notice I was gone. When he rolled over and placed his arm around me again it was only seconds before I fell asleep once more.

I awoke in the morning and rolled over to find the space in the bed next to me empty. Suddenly fully awake, I immediately began to suspect the worst. Jumping up out of bed I rushed through the suite and each time I found one of the rooms empty I began to feel more and more like Alex had gone and left me to turn himself in to the G.H.O. in hopes of sparing me.

"Lose something?"

Turning towards the sound of his voice I found him standing just inside the door to the balcony. As fast as I could run, I flew across the room and in to his arms. It wasn't until I was back in his arms that the feelings of terror that had washed over me disappeared.

"Don't you ever do that to me again!" I yelled, trying vainly to pound my fists against his chest.

"Of course. But at the risk of sounding like an inconsiderate ass, what is it I should never do again?"

"Let me wake up alone. I thought you'd gone and turned yourself in to the G.H.O.. I was so worried that I'd lost you. I don't want to lose you Alex."

"You've got yourself a deal. To have your face be the first thing I see every morning when I wake up would be heavenly."

Pulling back slightly, I looked Alex in the eyes as the meaning of what he had just said set in. I found I didn't mind the idea at all.

"That's a nice outfit. Did you wear that for me?" He continued. Letting me out of his arms a little more, Alex surveyed my nightgown and I felt a tiny shiver of excitement pass through my body.

"Apparently I did. Seems Mom packed me nothing but lingerie and I'm beginning to wonder if our parents are involved in all of this as well. I don't know if you noticed, but there's only one bedroom here for what they think is two couples if they are unaware of what is going on."

"I had noticed that. Shall we discuss this over breakfast? I've set us up out on the balcony, which is heated by the way."

I followed Alex out on the balcony where he had set up a room service cart on the small table with pancakes and fruit juice. We both ate till we were completely stuffed and then chose to stretch out in the lounge chairs and watch the sunrise. Well one of the chairs as the last thing I wanted was to be anywhere but it my brother's arms. He didn't seem to mind at all, welcoming me in to his embrace as I laid my head down on his chest. I couldn't help noticing that his heart was beating quite rapidly, just like mine. Was this what love felt like between two people who weren't related?

"So, what are we going to do about us? We've gotten ourselves in to quite a predicament here." Alex asked after we'd been silently watching the sunrise as we laid there together. I didn't respond right away. I'd been doing a lot of thinking since we'd laid down and wanted to be absolutely sure about what I was about to say. Despite the difficulties we would face, I needed to be absolutely sure I was okay with it.

"I've been thinking about that actually and I've given this a lot of thought."

"Oh? Care to share with me what you're thinking."

"I think we should go through with it. I think we should sleep together."

"You mean so that we don't have to worry about that first deadline?"

Pushing myself up just enough so that we could make eye contact, I met Alex's gaze so that there would be no doubt about my words or the truth behind them.

"No, I mean to start a family together. Think about it. We both care very deeply about each other and our kids would be loved by both their parents which is something that doesn't always happen these days. Why should we let the fact that we are brother and sister stand in our way?"

"Are you sure?" Alex was smiling from ear to ear now, I had made the right decision.

"I am. I love you Alex."

"I love you too Grace."

"But I don't want our first time to just be us jumping in to bed together. I want it to be special. Do you think you can make that happen?"

"I was thinking about that myself, just in case it came down to this. I think we should take things slow, ease in to it. We're already comfortable sleeping in the same bed so that helps. Next, I think will be getting used to seeing each other naked and I think I know just how we can do that. I think we should use that jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and enjoy the water as we get accustomed to being naked around each other. To really make it special though I will still have to go out to pick up a couple things, think you can handle being away from me for a little while?"

"I suppose I'll have to. But not right away, I want to enjoy this moment a little longer." I didn't like the idea of Alex leaving me, even if he was promising it wouldn't be for long and that he would return to me.

"Agreed."

Still staring into Alex's eyes, I could no longer resist the temptation. Leaning in closer, I slowly pressed my lips against Alex's. The feeling I experienced was incredible. It felt like my whole body was experiencing the kiss and I could feel Alex pulling me even tighter against him as I let the full weight of my body rest against his. Taking small breaks just long enough to continue breathing, we made out until we both seemed to realize that if we continued it was all going to happen right here on this balcony.

"I suppose I should probably get going if I'm going to make this happen the right way."

"You're probably right, you should go before I change my mind. Don't be long though love."

"Don't worry. Before you know it, you'll be back in my arms where you belong."

Somehow, we both managed to stand up from the lounge chair without breaking physical contact with each other and after placing the room service cart with our empty dishes outside the room, Alex dressed and headed out, but not before spending a few more minutes with me making out in the middle of our suite. Having finally given in to the situation we found ourselves in, I felt a great relief wash over me, but it still wasn't easy for me to let him go.

When I finally decided to let Alex go, it took some time to accept that he wasn't gone forever. I kept telling myself that he would return to me and that there was nothing to worry about. But that only worked for so long, so to distract myself I decided to put our clothes away in the dresser. But every time I thought I heard the door open I took off running in hopes of seeing Alex there.

When the room phone rang after an hour I nearly jumped out of my skin in surprise. I ran as quickly as I could to the phone and picked it up anxiously.

"Hello?" I hoped with all I had that it was Alex calling me, I wasn't disappointed.

"Hello my love."

"Where are you? I need you back here with me."

"I'm downstairs in the lobby. Why don't you put something on and come down so that I can wrap you in my arms again and we'll go out to lunch."

"I'll be down shortly."

Before the phone was even back in the charging base, I was off to the bedroom. I ran so quickly that if this had of been a cartoon there would have been a dust shaped silhouette of me left standing at the phone. Mom had indeed packed me one outfit that I could go outside in, a pair of jeans and a sweater, and I quickly changed into it. In the bathroom I ran my fingers through my hair and considered doing my makeup when I realized with a laugh that it didn't matter how I looked, Alex already loved me for who I am.

Down in the lobby I spotted him speaking to someone at the front desk and as soon as he saw me his smile brightened the entire room. We both began to move towards each other and met in the centre of the lobby where Alex wrapped me in his arms and pulled me in to a deep kiss as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." He said when we finally separately.

"I can't believe you just did that in front of everyone. There are so many people looking at us."

"So? All they see is a young couple in love. Nobody knows who we are. Now come, let's go get something to eat." Sure enough, Alex was right. As we crossed the lobby with an arm wrapped around each other, all the faces that met us were nothing but smiles.

Leaving the car at the hotel, Alex and I decided to take a casual stroll around the area just to see what was around. Not once did either of us worry about what people might think if they saw us and it felt like I was walking on a cloud with my hand in his. We had no specific destination in mind, we were simply enjoying the moment. When we finally felt hungry enough to eat, we stopped at the first place we saw and ordered lunch.

"This is nice." Alex commented as we sat staring into each other's eyes from across the table, our arms outstretched across the table so that we could hold hands after finishing a wonderful lunch.

"It is. I hope we'll still be able to do this after these first few days are over. Do you think Mom and Dad will be able to accept us?"

"I don't know. I mean I hope they do. I'd hate to have to do all this just the two of us."

"But what if this turns out to be a mistake, I mean you and I being paired together. What if the G.H.O. tries to separate us?"

"Somehow I don't think our being paired together is a mistake. But if it is than hopefully by then you'll be pregnant and they'll have no reason to separate us because everyone will have gotten what they wanted in the long run."

"Well than I guess we should probably head back so we can get started on trying." Alex smiled at me across the table, telling me that he was thinking the exact same thing. Calling for the check, we gathered our coats and started our journey back to the hotel.

Upon our return to the hotel, I could feel the nervous energy running through both of us. The sun was quickly setting and we knew it meant our time was running short. It seemed to take forever to cross the lobby to the elevator and I was glad this time I had Alex with me for the ride up.

"Excuse me Mr Stevens?" A sharply dressed older man said as he met us crossing the hotel lobby. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was clearly someone of great importance.

"My name is Arthur Grey and I am the manager of this fine hotel. First of all, on behalf of my staff I would like to congratulate you and your wife on your recent nuptials. Second, I just wanted to let you know that your suite has been prepared as per your request. If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to contact me through the front desk and I will see to it personally."

"Thank you. I'm sure you and your staff have gone above and beyond. But I think the only thing we'll be requiring tonight is some uninterrupted privacy."

"I will see to it personally that my staff not disturb you for the rest of the night."

After thanking Mr Grey again, Alex and I crossed the rest of the hotel lobby. At the elevator I had to wait as there were other people with us, but once we were alone, I could no longer hold back.

"Your wife? Really?"

"Yes, and if I could I would make it official. But would you have preferred I corrected him?" I had no response to this, so I simply remained quiet. I found the title of Mrs. Stevens instead of Ms. Stevens to be a perfect fit and wished that we could have some sort of ceremony to share our love with everyone.

Outside of our suite, I began to wonder just what it was that Alex had arranged for. With the key in hand he opened the door and stepped aside to let me enter first. It wasn't until I got to the bedroom that the surprise began.

The room lights had been turned off and replaced by hundreds of LED teas lights. On the bed the regular hotel linen had been replaced by beautiful silk sheets and there were two garment boxes sitting on the bed. Alex immediately moved over to the boxes and handed me one.

"Matching silk robes. You change in here and I'll change in the bathroom. When we're ready, we'll reveal ourselves in the bathroom before getting in the tub."

With a very chaste kiss, Alex disappeared in to the bathroom and I quickly changed into the robe he had left for me. The feeling of the soft material against my naked flesh was electric and I could hardly wait to give myself to my brother. It seemed to take forever for the moment I was to join him to come as I listened to the sound of running water as Alex filled the Jacuzzi tub that came with the suite.

Once I heard the water shut off and I knew he was ready, I entered the bathroom to find more of the same from the bedroom. More tea lights providing the only light in the room. There was also a bottle of champagne and two glasses sitting waiting for us. But my eyes fell to Alex who was standing there in the middle of the room with the ends of the sash on his robe in his hands, twisting them nervously.

"So how should we do this?" I asked as I stood in front of him.

"Uh, I'm not sure." Alex was clearly nervous, and I couldn't blame him. It felt like the butterflies in my stomach had butterflies of their own. But no matter what I knew Alex loved me and that was all that mattered.

"How about if we close our eyes and undress. Then on the count of three we open them so we both get to see each other at the same time."

"Okay that sounds like a good idea." Alex was just about to close his eyes when something else occurred to me. Quickly I went over and turned on the bathroom lights before taking my place back in front of Alex.

"The candles are nice, but when we see each other I don't want there to be any hiding."

Alex simply nodded at me and smiled. As he closed his eyes, I saw his hands begin to untie the knot in his sash so I closed my eyes and began to do the same.

With my eyes tightly shut, I reached down and untied the belt holding my robe closed. Shrugging shoulders, I let the whole garment slide off my body and to the floor. A shiver went through my body as I realized that for the first time, I was completely naked in front of my brother. I felt fully exposed and vulnerable, but knowing that the man who I was about to give myself to loved me made it easier for me.

"Grace?" Alex called out, nervousness still showing in his voice. Our eyes still closed.

"Yes Alex?"

"Reach out and hold my hands, I want to be holding you in some way when we see each other."

The sentiment behind Alex's request was sweet, and after a bit of fumbling we managed to find each other's hands.

"Alright, on three, okay?"

Together we counted to three and we opened our eyes. Now despite the fact that the purpose of this whole process was for us to see each other naked, it meant a lot to me that when I opened my eyes, Alex was looking directly at my face. But despite all this, I needed him to look.

"It's okay Alex, you can look."

With a smile I watched as Alex's eyes dropped to look at my naked body. Once I was sure he was looking I did the same. Despite knowing it was there and having felt it pressed against me on multiple occasions, when I saw Alex's erect cock pointing directly at me it still came as a shock and caused me to gasp audibly. He was quite large, and his cock had a slight upward curve to it.