Projekt L. Ch. 01

Story Info
Leon finds a new trick to help him get girls.
4.5k words
4.4
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers

My name is Leon Keith, a twenty year old boy in my first year of college with a desperate need to lose my virginity. Since I hit sixteen, my hormones went all crazy and if I were to tell how many times I've masturbated I will be super embarrassed. Although with this desire to satisfy my erotic hunger, because of my appearance I didn't had any luck. And I say this because I'm in a constant battle with my height, which is below average and this is mostly a let down for most of the girls. According to some of my girls friends, my height is probably why most of my dates that I had ended up in either ghosting me or putting me in the friendzone.

And to be honest, this made me mad because why women, of any kind of height and weight could get in a relationship with a man but it's not the same for the men. Although this made me have a lot of girl friends, I have learned a lot about women that could benefit me in the future.

I had a lot of luck in my highschool time, because I had the chance to grope a lot of girls and moat of the time I got away with it because of my innocent face and character and my curiosity. But also, this made my hunger grew bigger.

And now that I'm in college, I felt how my limit was reached and that I had to do something about it. All I had to do is to make them at least give me a chance to prove that despite my height, I could be good at something else, filling that gap. So for a long time I've spent it online to read how to please women, in every way. And along with my search, I found something, rather, interesting.

The username was Yukon69, and was praising itself because she or he invented a parfume filled with aphrodisiacs that could made any woman fall to your knees. The only thing about it was that you had to be all alone in a closed room for the parfume to make its effect. When I read that I got excited but a little doubtful. But then I went to the comments and I was completely stunned. Multiple comments about how good this parfume was and how much it changed their lives. At some point one girl who was a lesbian used on another girl and it worked perfectly. My heart began to pump like crazy and suddenly, I clicked the buy button. For 50ml I payed fifty dollars, a little too much but if it worked then it deserved all the money in the world. So I bought it and in a few days it had to come to my place.

I was staying my college's dorm but luckily was that I was living all alone but I was paying the rent more because of it. And all of this just to have the room always available in case of a holy miracle of me having sex. It was a little sad for me that I had to use this kind of thing to get me some girls but like I said, I just needed a shot from them to see that I can be very boyfriend material.

Now that I bought the parfume, all I had to do was to find a girl that I could get alone with in my room. Because not a single stranger would come to my room right in the first day of meeting, I had to choose someone that I already knew, to be easier. And without any doubt I thought about Giselle, a former classmate from highschool that I was very good friends with and was in the same college like me. The thing was that she had a boyfriend for a long time. But, what made me still choose her was that Giselle had the same boyfriend in highschool but still let me grope her for a few times. What I liked the most about her was that Giselle was taller than me. She had long sexy legs, a big butt and was an B cup size. Her black eyes and short black hair was making her look very mature and independent despite her age.

Having my mind ready, I started to talk more often with Giselle and to hang out with her, even though we were studying different majors. Day by day, our friendship was reconnected and now I was ready for the next move.

The day when my parfume arrived was the day I went to invite Giselle in my room. But I couldn't just invite her with no reason. Then something happened that made me believe that there is a chance for me after all. While talking to her I learned that she was having a hard day and was feeling like crap. So I told her if she wanted to drink some hot tea and chill to my dorm room for a while until she felt better and to my luck, she accepted. When she said yes I cleared all my schedule. Like, the rest of my classes I ditched and went to my room to fully clean and prepare it for what was about to happen.

After I spent a lot to clean the room, I went to take a quick shower and while doing that, I spayed some of the parfume I bought in the room. When I got out of the shower and went back to the room I was struck by a strong scent coming from the parfume I just used. It was so strong that it made myself a little dizzy. So I let the window from my room slightly open so that fresh air could come in. It was late afternoon when I got a text from Giselle that she was done with classes and was close to my dorm. So I quickly got dressed to come down to pick her up and when I left the room I sprayed some of the parfume on the sides of my neck without knowing how strong the smell was before.

I got down to pick up Giselle and we went to my room. The first thing that she told me when got in my room was that she loved the smell. We started to chat about her day while I was preparing the tea for her. After a few minutes, the tea was ready. I handed her the tea and went to bed and continued to chat. At first, I didn't noticed if the parfume was having its effect because I was too nervous but then I see Giselle glancing me up and down while smiling uncontrollably. After she finished her tea, Giselle laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. She was definitely tired and after that hot cup of tea it was impossible for her not to want to take a nap. I walked around my room, thinking about what to do and suddenly, because of the smell, I went straight in the bed, next to her.

My mind was dizzy, my heart was pounding faster and my breath got heavier. I took a long deep breath then I kissed Giselle on the cheek. And again, then again, again and again. Each kiss was closer to her lips and right when I was about to kiss her mouth, Giselle turned her head, facing me, opened her eyes looking at my lips and smiled. After a few seconds I went straight and kissed her lips. Then, Giselle responded back by kissing me also. She stopped after some time and told me to put on some music if I had in plan to kiss her more. And that was what I did.

I turned on some erotic music then I went to bed and continued to make out with Giselle. It was so surreal for me. Her tongue was going deeper in my mouth and I was trying to focus on not making any mistake. While kissing, my hands groped her chest then went to her waist and then to her hips. Slowly, I began to remove her blouse and her bra, exposing her breast in front of my face for the first time. It was a B cup but seeing them for the first time naked, in front of my face was a view that I would die for. I touched them with my hands and then I slowly pinched her nipples, making her gasp and leak out a little moan.

"Do you like them?" She asked smirking.

"Yes!"

"Give them some attention too, like you did with my lips."

Hearing that, I got my face closer to her chest. I closed my eyes and began to suck one of her nipple while playing with the other one. After I fully tasted both of her nipples I gave a few kisses on her chest then went to make out with her more.

"Mmmm, you're so hungry for my lips. What's up with you?" Giselle said surprised.

"I....I like the taste." I responded softly.

Giselle smirked once again then kisses my lips hard. My hands started to act on their own to her jeans and began to unbutton her jeans. Then I see Giselle stopping me and rose from the bed. She was in front of me and slowly, she removed her jeans and after some time her panties too. I was so shocked, she was fully naked in front of me. I looked at her beautiful shaved pussy exposed to me and took a deep breath. My head got closer to her tummy and I started to kiss it. Her hands reached to my head and she started to caress it while I was kissing her body. My hands were holding her thighs tight and my heart was pounding faster and harder than ever.

I stopped for a second and asked her if she could lay down on the bed. Giselle agreed and when she got on the bed she spread her legs wide open. When I saw her vagina exposed to me my body exploded with excitement and I covered my mouth which made her smile.

"Leon? Is...this...your first time?" she asked.

"...yes."

Giselle bit her lip and then smiled. "It's no pressure at all if you don't want to. But seeing how you lickes your lips I think that now you really want to have a taste from it, right?"

I nodded to her. Giselle smiled back and fully laid down. Once again I took a deep breath then I slowly began to kiss her inner thighs. In the transition between her thighs I was avoiding to kiss her pussy to tease her a little bit and Giselle was responding accordingly. I made sure to involve her midriff also. Giselle started to moan like crazy and suddenly I felt her touch on the back of my head and pushing me towards her pussy. I saw that I had no escape so I slowly kissed her pussy.

Then she guided me to her clit. I licked her gently and began to rub against it. As she felt the friction I began to massage it as well as I kissed it more intensively. When her moans started to turn into small gasps Giselle said:

"Oh Leon! This might be your first time but your mouth makes me believe otherwise. Ah, FUCK!"

She cried out loud when I sucked her pussy with one stroke. My hand kept on rubbing her pussy vigorously and I was sucking and massaging her cunt with my mouth and finger at the same time. With each stroke I felt Giselle getting tighter and wetter. Her moans were getting louder, louder and more aggressive. I knew that her climax was close but I needed something else to help me get off. Then my tongue went inside Giselle's pussy as I rubbed her clit harder and faster with my finger. I then inserted my tongue as far as it could go. After two thrusts and a half, Giselle came all over my tongue and after I pulled it out she immediately went to kiss me, tasting her own juices.

"This is my first time tasting myself." Giselle said breathing heavily.

"You taste so good." I responded licking my lips.

"I know that now, thanks to you." She said and winked at me.

With all that I did to her, I assumed that I should be hard as a rock by now but to my disappointment, I wasn't at all. Not even semi-hard. Giselle began to undress me and when she got to my pants I started to panic. Because I wasn't hard at all it could be a huge turn off for her for to think that I wasn't into her as much. I stopped her.

"Wait!...."

"What?" Giselle asked slightly worried.

"Can you...wait a little? Like, a few seconds to go to the bathroom and-"

"Shuush." She said stopping my sentence.

"....."

"It's your first time. Of course you aren't hard because your body is all nervous. Don't worry, Regardless of its state or size, nothing can stop what we already started. So keep calm and let me help you get hard as a rock, okay?"

Her words went right through my body. I never believed that a girl could say such words. From the get go I knew I couldn't compete with her boyfriend because he is even taller than her. So of course he had a massive cock under his belt. My junk was 4 inches and a half when hard but what was worrying me was that when flat, my cock looks like a micropenis. And I was afraid that this would be a red flag. But I let her take off my pants and along with them, my boxers.

I could stuck my head into the ground of how embarrassed I was. My cock was not hard at all. I looked at Giselle to see her reaction and what she would do. And what she did moved me, if I could say. Giselle didn't react at all the first time she saw it. She looked at me, smiled, then she went to kiss the sides of my shaft. Then I felt how my balls were instantly into her mouth, sucking them. And it felt really, REALLY good.

After Giselle sucked it for about two minutes then she began to slowly stroke it with her fingers. When the tip came out she kissed it, gave it a few licks then started to suck it. I began to moan like crazy just from that. It felt so freaking good.

After a few seconds I felt something strange and when I looked down, Giselle had all of my cock inside her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. She grabbed my hands and squeezed them hard. Then, I FELT IT! I felt how it started to grow. And not the ordinary way, but super fast. It was incredible and to top it off it caught Giselle off guard when my cock started to get hard into her mouth. She struggled to keep it all into her mouth then when it got fully erect Giselle backed up, releasing my junk from her mouth.

"Holy fuck! I wasn't expecting this to happen!" Giselle said surprised, "But I loved it."

She looked me straight in the eyes then opened her mouth and began to suck my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every sensation that was going on inside my penis. It felt so fucking good that I lost track of time, enjoying the feeling of it entering into her hot mouth. And that made me get full of myself and made me grab her head and start fucking her mouth. Giselle, surprised, let herself to my care. I used her mouth like it was my sex toy, without any break. My moans were uncontrollable and I started to feel her saliva coming out from her mouth and getting on my balls. I didn't stopped until my junk was fully drenched into her saliva and when I felt that I was close to cum, I pulled it out fast.

My cock was twitching like crazy and both of us were looking at it, surprised. Then, I went to kiss her lips and got amazed. Giselle smiled and said:

"First time having a taste of it?"

"Yes...."

"I was the same when I found earlier how delicious your cock can be. You like it?"

I nodded to her question and then I began to make out with her. While doing that, she kept stroking it to maintain it hard and ready to go. After a few minutes we both stopped and Giselle went to the bed, waiting for me. This was the moment I've been waiting for! I climbed up the bed and got between her spread legs. My cock touched her pussy and I started to get all excited. I slowly inserted it inside her and grabbed her waist. It was something amazing! It was like I put my junk into a place that was so warm and spacious, to protect it from whatever it might want to hurt it. It felt so freaking good. My hips began to push back and forth, making her moan.

It seemed that my thrusting speed increased and so I was hitting the walls of her vagina while still moving forward.

"You're doing amazing Leon! Fuck!"

Soon enough I reached the end. Giselle was moaning loudly as she tried her best to keep it inside her. I stayed there, unable to move. I wanted to go slow and savor every single second of the experience. Finally I moved in slowly but soon after I withdrew my cock from within her, my cock started to shoot huge loads of semen onto her stomach. I didn't realized how close was I, and that if taken too much time I could've came inside her.

I was pretty disappointed because it lasted so little and now I was looking at it and how hard was twitching. Giselle grabbed it and began to stroke it slowly.

"Did you liked it?" She said smiling.

"Yes, I did. But...."

"You want more?" Giselle asked.

"Yeah...."

"Okay sweetie. That's why I'm stroking it, to make it all go out. After that you can take some wet wipes to clean it and then we can go again."

"Really?" I mutter excited.

"Sure."

After she was done I grabbed some wet wipes and cleaned my cock. Then, right when I was close to put it back in I realized something. I wanted to try a different position. I asked her and Giselle kindly agreed. And without me telling her, she turned around and got into doggystyle. The moment she did that I felt how inside my head all my neurons activated and deep inside me I was screaming like a monkey.

I grabbed her ass hard as I could and shoved my cock inside her pussy. Then, without any restraint I began to pump her pussy as hard as I could. Her butt cheeks squishing into me like she didn't have the air left in her lungs. As I pumped her pussy harder and harder my dick went deeper. I could feel Giselle's body shaking. I didn't stop pumping her pussy and neither did she. I continued pumping and she kept crying out loudly as I pumped faster. It felt like I was being fucked for hours. All I could smell, all I could hear was her gasps, moans and whimpers.

Then, finally everything in her broke and she reached her orgasm again.

My cock got out from her pussy and then I began to eat her pussy hungrily. I was so horny than I went to eat her ass as well. Giselle was moaning, excited of how energetic, curious and brave I was. As I was having my time with her ass I remembered that I have some lube on my drawer. Normally, a partner should ask the other if they wanted or are open to try something different but I didn't thought about it at all. I just jumped from my bed and took the lube from the drawer. Giselle saw me and asked:

"What are you doing?"

"Umm.....Can...I put it in your ass?"

"Like.....you want to try anal?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

Giselle saw how excited I was and then looked at my junk how hard it was twitching. She smiled.

"Okay, but be gentle. My ass is not like my pussy so you have to go slowly and put a lot of lube, okay?"

"Yes!" I responded and kissed her lips.

I was now behind her again. I poured some luber on my cock then onto her hole. Then I started to slowly massage her asshole with the tip of my cock and tried to push it inside. I felt how Giselle flexed her hole and slowly, she let my cock slid inside it. My hands were on her hips and I began to push back and forth. She moaned loudly as she stretched her asshole so that my cock could go all in. And once it was, I began to go harder on her. Then, I don't know what happened to me, but it was like something took control of my body. I told Giselle to put her hands on her back and after she did that I grabbed them with my right hand, lifted her up, grabbed her hair with my left hand and began to pound her ass like an animal.

"HOLY FUCK! LEON! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! AHHHHHHH!!!! SWEEET COCK OF MOTHER FUCKING FUCK!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKCKCKCKKCKC!!!!!"

My body kept on going, despite her moans and groans. I couldn't stop and I couldn't think of anything else. Nothing mattered except that she could feel the pleasure and the pain. Everything was just so intense, so powerful, so satisfying that I felt like I was a god.

Finally, I felt that I was close and released her from my grip. When I put my hands on her big and beautiful ass, I felt how my cum began to come out, going all inside her butt.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck...."

"Did you do what I think you did?" Giselle asked breathing heavily.

"Yes....sorry."

"It's okay. You could've said that you want to do that so I could prepare myself. But you caught me off guard again. You keep surprising me, fuck."

When I pulled it out, the semen began to pour down from her ass. I got some wet wipes to clean my cock and her ass but couldn't get all of the cum from her ass. We both collapsed on the bed, hugging each other tightly, kissing. I was looking at the ceiling while Giselle was holding my cock with one hand and had her head rested on the other one, looking at me.

"What?" I said to her.

"Nothing." She responded smiling.

"I realized just now that we didn't used any condoms..."

"Really? Well, it must've forgot to ask you that." Giselle responde without any worry.

"Is it okay?" I asked a little bit scared.

"I trust you." She responded and kisses me.

AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers
12