Prokaryotic Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, such a good load for me," she panted, fluttering around him. "Why stop now though?" She lifted her hips before slapping them back down on top of him, breasts jiggling delightfully for his glazed eyes. Slowly, she started to bounce, the pseudopod inside his dick once more stirring around and teasing the depths of his pampered but strained cock. Greg's eyelids fluttered and his head rolled back, mouth hanging open as he felt another orgasm starting to build in him. Sung to sleep by the sweet sound of Alisson's hips slapping lewdly onto his, he passed out. She did not stop, and his dick kept her pre-occupied for quite some time after.

Greg dreamed about pink bubbles.

Surprising no one more than himself, Greg did make it into work the next day, albeit two hours late and looking like hell. He limped to his desk, bow-legged and sore. Taking a swig from the massive, liter sized water bottle he brought with him, he gingerly eased himself into his desk. His boss caught his eye with a look and nodded sympathetically. "Women, huh?" the bespectacled man joked before moving on.

"Yeah," Greg rasped in reply to no one, taking another long drink from his water bottle, making desperate sounds as he inhaled the fluid. Water good. Water pure. Water friend. He sighed in contented relief as he swallowed down half of it, knowing he'd have to refill it from the cooler soon. But that was ok, it was important to stay hydrated. Inside the bottle, unbeknownst to Greg, a small pink blob squirmed and hid beneath the layer of ice slowly leaking its own nutrition inside the water he drank so feverishly. Making sure he got everything a hard working boy needs.

12