Prolonging Close Encounters

Story Info
Two holidaying couples pursue wanton pleasure.
7.3k words
4.09
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
205 Followers

Beth sipped on her cocktail, or she twirled the glass by its slender stem and wondered just what she had gotten into during her holiday on the Amalfi coast.

The hotel, perched on a clifftop, was luxurious and the beach was as private as the hotel's management was able to arrange for their guests. They had done so by placing posts in the coarse sand of the beach and threading ropes through them so that passers-by knew that it was reserved for residents only. Even the cushions on the sun loungers, and the parasols over the tables, were in a distinctive colour that set them apart from the many rows of others that were spread out along the shoreline.

Now, she sat at a table under the flapping canvas awnings that the club restaurant had erected over the crowded tables and that had been arranged around a dancefloor. Music thumped loudly from tall loudspeakers placed far enough away for her still to be able to talk.

"Come on, Beth, let's dance again, shall we?" Callum smiled. He was unconcerned by how it might look to others when he stroked her bare arm. Beth's camisole dress, in white and candy pink stripes, flattered her figure and showed off a deepening tan that made her straw-blonde, bob-cut, hair all the more captivating. "Josie and John are boogying away so why don't we? It's your last night here, after all."

He wouldn't deny that Beth had caught his eye again, dressed as she was. His hungering gaze was constantly drawn to her shapely, almost, hourglass figure. She was beguilingly different in her attitude and ways from those he'd gone with on swinger's evenings that he and Josie attended back home. Beth danced so well, was rhythmic and light on her feet, her slender legs flattered by the short hem of her dress and the white pumps she had chosen to wear for what could become a long evening, perhaps night, in each other's company.

"Yes, okay, let's dance but it's just too warm to go leaping about as the others are doing."

Her companion was young and undoubtedly good-looking, his mop of black hair cut short and his lean high-cheeked face deeply tanned. She felt the strength in his arms, the inviting grip of his hand as he led her back onto the dance floor. It was impossible not to feel flattered by his renewed attention upon her.

Since that first time they had gotten together, something had changed in her and she had become resigned to the idea of John's wishes to be adventurous, even when she was in his company, and he made clear that he was eager to pursue Josie once more. He wasn't one to be promiscuous, and have many partners when the mood took him, but he did want his hunger for another woman to be fully satisfied and his lust to burn itself out. It was the mantra of all swingers, enjoy another's ways but don't get emotionally involved. She allowed him his diversions and sometimes played along, but she wasn't wired in the same way that her darling John was.

Now, as she danced with Callum and saw how involved John again was with Josie, she wondered how they would be when they were together alone, again, and had moved on to another resort. She was not intent on their holiday being remembered for the wayward activities of what others pursued at a swinger's club, or evening and someone's house, and that John had no problems with. His conscience never acted as a brake on whatever he did or sought to do when he lapsed into these wayward activities.

She knew about them, those he went with. It was a part of the arrangement, or 'understanding', that they had reached and John had remained true to his word, no matter how attractive the woman was, or how and where she took him. She would often sense that John wanted to share the experience or what had been discovered. It was tawdry but in doing so he kept her involved.

The time spent so far with a younger couple had been more than enough for her, she had chosen to think, but Callum and Josie were persistent, and Josie's claims on John were something that unsettled her. But, doing what she had done with the young couple, so far, had been enough and added a particular spice to what she did with John when they were alone in their suite, down the hall from the younger couple. It would be no different after this holiday, of that she had no doubts.

"The music's pretty loud," Callum murmured, his breaths in her ear making her shiver as he held her close, their bodies soon moving in sync in slow sinuous sways, or Callum pressing against her suggestively, the crowded dancefloor an ideal cover for what he wanted to do with her. "We'll be together later, won't we?"

"Perhaps," she began, clinging to him with her arms around his neck. She felt the unmistakable press of his prick against her belly as one of Callum's hands pressed into the small of her back. Beth caught John's eye as he and Josie danced close by. She then saw him lift his head in an unmistakable gesture that they should all go upstairs and play again, in one of their rooms. "I think I'm being talked into doing that, Callum."

She began to sway sensuously, in time with the music and response to Callum's embrace, pushing her hips against Callum as the music's tempo slowed. His hands were on her lower back and then hips, guiding her movements against him. His caresses, for that was what they had become, made her shiver and breathe warmly onto his skin. The young man engaged her; there was no doubt about it.

"I don't know what we'll do once you're gone," he breathed warmly against her cheek.

The familiar tune and words were slowly fading away and his closeness made her feel the warmth in her core that drifted down between her legs. It really wouldn't do to let things between them get out of hand and become embarrassing in front of the others on the dance floor.

Josie and John joined them as another tune began to play and she was startled to feel the three of them coaxing her to join them in a hug and to dance together, rooted to the spot but swaying and singing along to what words they knew.

"Let go and make a last night of it, Beth," Josie said only too directly. "You know that it can be fun!"

Right there, on the dance floor, Josie's hand drifted over the soft fabric of Beth's dress and caressed her bum. Beth may have flinched but no one seemed to notice or care that two couples, on holiday, were into each other.

"I used to love it when John touched me like that," Beth confessed, her words only serving as encouragement for Josie to lean in and lightly kiss her neck.

"I'd love it if I could be with just you and John," she murmured, her eyes wide and imploring as they met the other's gaze.

Beth shuddered even as she met John's look.

Her husband, so well dressed in his particular and casual ways, was ruggedly attractive and not handsome. He had what some might describe as an 'aura' or 'authority' that was attractive to women. And now she realized that they must have planned it all while they had been seen dancing and she had been swept up in Callum's arms.

She really couldn't allow this to keep happening while she was on holiday. She wanted John all to herself, but he seemed to have become ensnared by the young woman's ways and firm, youthful body. One night with her, that first night in the hotel, had not been enough for him, for them both it now seemed. She was beginning to feel both shame and guilt at the prospect of becoming a party to a threesome, but she could no longer quell the knot of longing in her belly, nor how wet her pussy was becoming at the thought of being taken out of herself once more.

"In our suite, be with us in our suite," John suggested as their holds on each other loosened and they returned to their table to collect what few things they had brought with them.

"I'm glad you're with me in this," John kissed, moments later, as their bedroom door closed behind them and they fell into each other's arms, kissing hungrily and John unzipping her dress. "I've thought of you and me..."

"Just the two of us?" she smiled, her tone teasing as she said it.

"The three of us. That way I can bring my obsession with her, with Josie and her hungry ways, to an end. She's shameless and has gotten to me."

"And it's who you are and what you have for her that makes it so."

It sounded bitchy, but she indulged him and had read all the signs, in both of them, for her not to be mistaken in what was playing out between John and a brazen young woman; she with a firm-breasted and trim body, her silken black hair tied back in a ponytail and a touch to John's arm drawing his attention back to her and what she sought from their times together.

She would go through with whatever was expected of her. After all, holidays brought new experiences and this one, in a matter of hours, had turned her ordered world upside down.

Calum has such a winning smile and wondering look in his eyes that she feels powerless to refuse his suggestion, that she and John spend some time with Josie and he is in the room looking on. They have had fun together dancing, John and Josie flirting outrageously and she behaving in her restrained ways. She has not been oblivious to Callum's renewed interest in her, despite their age differences and the obvious allure of his young wife.

"I'm just going to watch the three of you. Josie likes it when I do that." Callum says it as he pours out fresh drinks for them, the coolness of the room a welcome relief from the oppressive warmth of the night outside. "I won't be far away; you should know that by now."

Callum says it as his arm goes around her waist and he draws Beth closer to his side, Beth threading her fingers through his as he caresses the soft curve of her belly, shaped so enticingly by her dress.

She shivers as his touches continue, Josie moving closer and she too begins to offer seducing touches to her body. "I'm being asked to do things that are way outside my comfort zone."

"But you let go the first night," Josie whispers, her breaths in Beth's ear. She then presses moist lips to Beth's earlobe and sucks on it gently. They're about the same height, Beth the more voluptuous of the two, and now they gaze, momentarily, into each other's eyes.

"Yes, I did, but John was there too."

"And he will be again," Josie answered on a pout of her lips before she gazed down on seeing Beth's erect nipples shaping the front of her dress. She couldn't help but notice hers harden as they pressed their bodies together. "Let go and make it a last night for all of us to remember, Beth. I sure want that and your man, I know, wants that too."

Shocked, Beth gazes into John's wondering eyes as he sees them so close together. Callum is also engaged with the sight before him. Warm feelings surge through her body, feelings she has known of before, on that first and tempestuous night, and when her restraint had been seduced away.

Josie's a lovely young woman, her silken and glistening black hair tied back from an unblemished face, her skin tanned, and her slim figure blessed with pert and full breasts. The white, short-hemmed, backless beach dress she had chosen to wear for the evening flatters her, its strappy design and the lacey cups reveal the wilder, even provocative, side to her nature. She carries off the sexy look with ease. No wonder, Beth now thinks, John is more than a little smitten with the young woman and may have suggested to her how their last night could be spent.

"You do surprise me," Josie chooses to confide when the men are arranging the covers on the bed, dimming the glare of the lights so that the room is bathed in a warmer glow. "John's so into this that I wonder how you cannot play as much as he wants to do."

"It may explain why we're still together," Beth confides. "I always like to take him back and we then make up for what he's done. You may get there too with Callum, one day."

"Perhaps," Josie says with a shrug as she kicks off her shoes. "All I'm saying is that you're a beautiful woman. I hope I get to look so good when I'm your age."

Beth laughs in dismay on hearing that, but she is silenced by Josie embracing her and then kissing her on the mouth, questing caresses, and the clamp of her hands breaking through her reserve.

"I'm...I'm not used to that!" she cries out yet knowing that there is a first time for everything, even after her times with John and the company he sometimes keeps, she often with him.

Josie pursues her and stands close, at her shoulder, as she gazes out onto the bay below them, the resort's lights twinkling on the calm sea far below their vantage point. The contradictions are not lost on her, and Beth wonders how luxurious surroundings can also be a place for those in pursuit of a debauched way of spending time together. She will become one of them, her loyalty to John and her wish to exercise some control over his ways now prompting her to concede to whatever is asked of her. It's a line of least resistance and has nothing to commend it. She responds to Josie's arm going around her waist as they sip on their drinks.

"John told me that you two once shared in a threesome, just once. Is that so?"

Beth simply nodded her reply to that, squirmed on feeling Josie's hand drift from her waist down to brush her tummy, to then tug on the skirt of her dress until her hand caressed the soft skin of her thighs, between them. "John?"

She groaned as waves of unconfined pleasure, spurred on by the illicitness of a young woman's claims upon her body, rushed in. She pushed her hips forward to meet Josie's wandering and caressing claims, her thong tugged aside. The young woman was intent on putting on a show for the men whose reflections she could see in the mirror that she and Josie faced.

"I want John to join us," Jose now kissed, slowly and provocatively to match the slow rhythm of her caresses. "We can be together...the three of us...it's what we both want, now, isn't that so?" Josie paused but received no answer. "John said you had been with him that time, only once, but it was special...and you enjoyed yourself. So do it again with me and John, okay?"

Beth felt tongue-tied and did not answer.

She met Josie's still look and saw her provocative smile. "I guess it was as John told me..."

"So, we have no secrets, none!" Beth exclaimed on hearing that a secret was out.

"But was it good, that only time?"

Beth now felt John's strong arm go around her shaking shoulders and the three of them embraced.

"It was a special moment for me, Beth...and...and I want that again while we're here." He bent to kiss her and felt Beth's lips trembling. The woman who was always so in control of herself was lost in what he was asking of her. He wanted to go beyond what they had all shared that first night in the hotel.

"That time was a secret that I have always kept, until now."

"But you said that you enjoyed it and being here with Josie and Callum seems a good time for us to go there again. You did enjoy that time...didn't you?"

"Yes, I did!" Beth snapped in reply to his coaxing words and in response to the caresses of Josie and John to her body, Josie's invasive and pleasurable. She now felt John's touch, his hands sliding around her body before they moved to cup and squeeze her breasts. She was the object of the desiring attention of three others.

"From how I see you getting on, together, it looks like Beth's ready for a new adventure," whispered Callum, his embrace upon her tightening. She could feel the press of his hard prick against her buttocks, the skirt of her dress tugged up until it was around her waist. His hand cupped her mons and Callum's fingers pressed against the fabric of her thong, traced a slow path down and over her pussy. "You're...you are one sexy woman, Beth."

Beth shared in hungering kisses with them all, her moans of dismay at what was happening silenced by the press of mouths to her lips, cheeks, and throat.

Suddenly, Callum's touch is no longer on her. She feels Josie's soft caress to her face as her free hand tugs lose the fastenings of her dress, drawing the zip down her back as she holds John's stare upon her. The dress is slowly eased from her body, her breasts tumbling free.

Josie's mouth closes over one breast and her tongue swirls over her nipple as Beth is held close. "I want you, Beth...I want us to get together with John."

Beth shudders. Is she again to experience an adventure that breaks all of her rules for a time like this? At least she will be claimed by one man and woman, not two men. Callum can have her later if that is how the night will be played out. John, she knows, will want to fuck that Josie until he has nothing left to give her.

"Let us see you," Josie coaxed.

"Yes, that goes for me too, darling..."

John leaned forward and began kissing her as his hands covered her wonderfully firm breasts, the beginnings of their indolent sag taking nothing away from their beauty, their pert nipples turned up and inviting his attention. He heard her soft moans and felt her hands in his hair as he claimed them. She had closed her eyes and languished in his embrace but was startled to feel his hands impatiently tugging away her dress, sliding it down over her body until she stood in just her thong before them all. The cool night air, that wafted in through the open window, hardened her nipples and she found both John and Josie renewing their attention upon them.

"Undress, both of you...get undressed!" she gasped, clutching John's head as his mouth worked her nipples to an aching hardness and Josie fingered her with practiced ease. She leaned in to kiss her, open-mouthed, whenever John moved away to pursue another to claim her body. "You too?"

Beth reached out to pull Callum closer and met his kisses, watched him as he undressed Josie before she took to John, rushed to drag his dark blue shirt off his tanned body, and then tugged on his belt.

Josie shared with him his undressing, John's white slacks soon around his ankles before he stepped out of them. Beth gasped on seeing his state of arousal, her man was so strong and blessed with so much that his pouch briefs could scarcely contain his length and heavy sac. How could she share her man when he was blessed with so much? She never tired of him, nor the sight of what he brought. And now, she would have to share that with another woman and was being coaxed to willingly do so.

It's clear from how Josie is seen to cling to John, once more, and as she trails caresses over his broad chest and down to grip that swell in his briefs, that she wants to be fucked by him once more. She wants that to be in his wife's presence, for her, Beth, to see them and she plays her part on the wide bed that dominates the room.

"Persuade her," Josie murmurs, but loud enough for Beth to hear, and she meets John's look before she's drawn into his embrace. His lips are warm on her naked skin, his chest strong as her breasts are crushed before his mouth crashes against her lips and she is lifted against him.

"I'll love with you, first." He kisses them as she is lifted off the floor and she is carried to the bed, Josie pushing her hands between them and caressing her breasts. She pinches and tugs on hard nipples and kisses her back as John holds Beth in his lusting embrace.

Is she losing all sense of time and place, her man's caresses, and those of another woman overwhelming her restraint?

"Are you enjoying this?" Josie asks, her lips pressed to her neck as John keeps his hold upon her. She is crushed between them and hears John's coaxing voice asking her to 'really let go'.

"It seems like a good idea, so sexy, for us both to share what John can bring and enjoy, don't you think so, Beth?"

John has loosened his hold upon her and Beth meets Josie's kisses, opening her mouth and groans as the young woman's tongue darts and swirls in her mouth as John's fingers stroke her pussy's lips, his erect penis brushing against her belly. She kisses back, loves the touch and taste of Josie's tongue in her mouth, and enjoys what's happening, between two women, for the first time.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
205 Followers
12