Prom Double Date

Story Info
I take Amber to her prom.
5k words
4.59
45.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go to the Prom with me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Can you...can you be my date to the Prom?" Amber replied, now a little unsure of herself.

I stuttered in response, glancing to my mother for guidance. "I...um, when is it?"

"May 14."

"Yeah, um, I guess, school will just have finished."

"Okay, great!" she smiled.

We looked at each other awkwardly as we stood in the driveway, my parents sitting in the car that was about to take me to the airport and back to the University. What was I supposed to do? The whole thing had caught me so off guard I didn't know what to do. One moment I'm tossing my suitcase into the car, the next moment Amber Castle is standing there asking me to her Prom.

"Um, okay," she smiled. "Have a safe trip. Bye Mr. and Mrs. Towson!" she waved and then walked away.

"What was that about?" Mom asked as I got into the car.

"I'm taking Amber to her Prom."

****

I had known Amber for years, she lived only a few houses down. I had looked out for her a bit when she entered high school as a freshman, and I was a senior, made sure no one was picking on her. And now I was going to take her to her Prom. Only now I was a 21-year-old college junior, and she was an 18-year-old high school senior. I hadn't really seen her in over 3 years, and the time had been very good to her. She was absolutely stunning, blonde hair, trim, looked pretty stacked too from the brief glance I took when she surprised me. Time had been good to me also, in a way. I was going to school halfway across the country. I had participated in many wild parties with lots of girls. I had tried dating but it was just too much trouble, so I just hooked up at parties. Girls were a fun distraction, I had no time to date.

I started Skyping with Amber. We did 'dates' every Friday, skyping for hours. I seriously started falling for her. Perhaps distance does make the heart grow fonder. Our 'dates' became more frequent. One night her best friend hadn't left yet and I got to meet Katy. Katy was also gorgeous and looked like she had some Indian in her, with tan skin and long, black hair.

One Saturday night after a few hours our Skype turned sexual. As the night went on, Amber confessed that she was a virgin and that she wanted to lose her virginity to me after the Prom. She even flashed me a few times. I felt honored and troubled. I wanted to do things right for her, make sure her first time was wonderful. As things worked out, my exam schedule meant that I flew home the morning of the Prom. I ended up arriving just in time to get into my tux and heading over to pick up Amber.

Amber was simply stunning. Blonde hair down, red dress and heels, she was amazing. Even with her mother there I couldn't resist giving Amber a passionate kiss. Finally getting to touch her after a month of just talking to her was pure heaven. Amber introduced me to Katy and her date, Adam. Katy was also dazzling in a blue gown, almost matching my Amber in hotness. We took a few photos in the backyard and then went in to wait for our ride. Something about Adam just didn't feel right, but I had never been a people person, so I brushed it of.

I have to say, the girls looked great at the prom. One thing that I quickly noticed was how immature the guys were. I was only a few years removed from High School, but these lugnuts seemed like they were all twits. Fortunately I had my Amber. The night progressed and Amber and I enjoyed ourselves, dancing and chatting. We had gotten separated from Katy and Adam, and then some girl ran up and whispered into Amber's ear. Her eyes widened, and she quickly excused herself, leaving me alone in a crowd where I knew no one.

It turned out that Katy had just caught Adam getting blown by another chick. Katy was distraught, and Amber was not about to leave her best friend. I found them on a bench outside, Katy crying on Amber's shoulder. I figured the night was a waste, but joined them on the bench. Amber was working tirelessly to cheer her friend up, and I followed her lead, telling Katy how beautiful she was and how all the college guys were going to drool over her. I left out the part that they were probably just going to want one thing from her, but you know. I finally offered to call the Limo to take us home. The cabin I had rented for the four of us was probably going to be wasted, paid in full and everything.

"Yes," Amber agreed. "Let's go home, get our bags, and then the three of us will go to the cabin."

I didn't like the idea, and Katy didn't either, as she didn't want to be third wheel, but Amber insisted. Amber worked on her friend the whole ride home. By the time we dropped Katy off, she was smiling. We went back to Amber's house to get our stuff, and she spoke up.

"Kevin, there's no easy way for me say this, but I need to tell you now." I nodded, wondering where this was going. "I've never done...it." I nodded again. "And I know this has been a crazy night, but I still want to do it with you. Tonight." My hearts soared.

"Amber, I...," I started.

"But I am not going to abandon Katy, not after what that asshole did to her. So please be patient."

"I...okay."

When we got back to Katy's she had a change of heart and again didn't want to join us, but Amber talked her into the car. Amber joined Katy in the back seat. We talked happily for the entire drive to the isolated cabin in the woods. Amber really was a sweetheart, keeping the conversation light and fun and continuous. Katy put her things in one room, and we took the other. I returned to the living room and started the gas fireplace, still in my tux shirt and pants. We reconvened in front of the fireplace. The girls had changed into shorts and camis, and I kinda think I could see Amber's nipples through hers. Katy's had a pattern on it. The cabin had a few games on the shelf. One was an adult game, and Amber read a few of the frisky questions. Katy pouted that we couldn't play it.

"We...could play it," Amber offered, with a glance to me.

"Yeah but, I wouldn't have anyone to...," Katy started before following Amber's eyes to me. "Oh."

I swallowed and shrugged. This was not happening. Amber looked back to Katy and then smiled.

"Let's play!" she giggled and brought the game over.

Now, I knew the game. We had played it more than a few times at the Frat. The game pretty much assumed a boy-girl group, and had lots of cards with things like "Kiss the person on your left." or "Simulate your favorite sex act with the person on your right." A lot of left and right directions, and different levels getting progressively more provocative. I wondered how far Amber would let this go, and whether I would be seeing Amber and Katy make out. As Amber set up the board I quickly seized control and declared that we would be starting the with the PG deck of cards. Everyone was sober after all and I wanted to be sure that things out light and fun and not too sexual at the start. We gathered around the board on the floor set down our pieces. I drew a card and started the game.

The first cards were easy: Tell the person to your right 3 things that are attractive about them. Do a sexy dance. Would you prefer fame or sex and why, Are you a giver to taker, etc?. I drew the sexy dance card and did my best male stripper routine, taking off my shirt and wiggling my hips in both girls faces. We laughed a lot and both girls were having fun with it. I had to remind myself not to stare at Amber's nipples.

After a while Amber made the decision to skip the next level of cards and go straight to the 'R-rated' ones. She handed me the deck to draw for her.

"Give a lap dance to the person on your left," I read. Amber and Katy looked at each other for a moment, since she was to her left. "Remember, you wanted to do the R-rated ones."

"Do I have to...take off my top?" she asked me.

"I'm afraid that's Katy's decision."

"No, no titties out!" Katy protested, laughing, covering her face.

"No, you don't want to see these?" Amber teased.

Amber crawled over and got into Katy's lap, her legs wrapped around her back. In moments, they were squealing in laughter as Amber smooshed Katy's face into her chest. Amber looked over her shoulder at me.

"Tonight, baby," she purred before returning to her spot.

Katy was pretty red-faced as she tried to compose herself, fanning herself with her hand. I then drew for Katy. The card said 'Simulate your favorite sexual position,' but I left off the part about 'with the person to your left,' not wanting things to get too crazy. Katy paused and blushed.

"Well go on," Amber teased.

"I...um..."

"You've never?"

"No, me and Adam never."

"Oh my God, I totally though you two were...!"

Katy just shook her head and blushed. "I was planning...tonight...," she said, glancing at us.

"Well, you have to do something for your card," I finally offered.

"I, um, think doggy style looks fun."

"Well, give it a try!"

Katy giggled and shyly got on all fours facing Amber, then changed her mind and faced me. Then clearly wanted to change her mind again but had no other option, so she kind of faced us both. She started rocking back and forth with a huge embarrassed grin on her face. Katy brushed her hair out of her eyes and glanced between us. She was about to stop when I interrupted her.

"Damn girl, are you a Prius? Cause you are giving no indication that you are turned on."

Katy and Amber squealed in laughter and Katy sat back on her heels and covered her face with her hands as she laughed.

"Now get in position and try it again! Amber, why don't you help her."

The girls giggled again and Amber took up her position behind Katy. Amber didn't know what she was doing, but she tried to slam her hips into Katy's ass, Katy attempting some moans as they played. After a few moments Amber couldn't hold it together and fell forward, leaving us all in a laughing heap on the floor. We finally calmed down and Katy grabbed a card from the deck.

"Okay big boy, let's see what yours says."

The color drained from her face for a moment, replaced by a blush.

"What does it say?" Amber asked, grabbing the card from her. "Simulate oral sex with the person to your...right."

"We can switch," Katy blurted, because she was on my right.

Amber glanced at me and then her and then me again before deciding. "No, it's cool. Totally," she smiled. "The card said it, so you have to do it. Plus, I want to watch."

I looked at Katy. "You sure?"

She nodded. I rolled over to my hands and knees and slowly crawled over to her. I kept going and bumped her forehead with mine, pushing her back until she fell to the floor. I leaned back. I hooked my arms under her knees and yanked her towards me, legs spread wide. Her hands flew down to cover her crotch, not that her shorts were skimpy, just instinctive. I moved my head over and gently licked the back of her knee.

"Oh my God," both girls whimpered at the same time.

I swiveled my gaze to Amber, her eyes wide in shock. "This is a preview of what you are going to get," I growled, and slowly licked my way down Katy's thigh.

The instant my tongue touched her skin a switch flipped in my head. I no longer viewed her a fragile little virgin to take care of, I was ready to fuck her. I locked eyes with her as I slowly worked my way up her thigh toward her crotch, her eyes getting bigger by the second. I switched to the other leg and repeated the process, her thighs starting to tremble. This time when I reached her groin I pulled her hands away and slowly licked the crotch of her shorts. Katy whimpered, her hands twitching in mine. I then sealed my mouth over her pussy and inhaled her deeply. I leaned back and looked at Amber, who had her hand over her mouth.

"Tonight," I threatened, then changed my mind. "No, you know what? You're going to get a preview now."

I crawled over to her wide, staring eyes, pulled down her hand and kissed her for a few moments before leaning her back to the floor. She lifted her head to look at me as I took my time licking my way up her thighs, nipping her right one. This time I spent a little extra time licking the crotch of her shorts, savoring her musk. When I leaned back the room was thick with sexual tension.

I leaned back and pulled another card, still staring at Amber, who was laying on the ground panting. I brought the card to my face and read it aloud.

"Make out with the person to your left." That meant that Amber and Katy were supposed to make out. I decided not to emphasize the that said 'R rated' level of the card.

"Um...we don't have to...," Amber offered weakly, glancing at Katy. "I've never..." she whispered to me.

"Well I haven't either," Katy growled, sliding over to Amber. "But the card said it, so we have to. Plus," she continued, glancing at me, "he wants to watch."

And then Katy grabbed her head with both hands and planted a kiss on her lips. Amber was rigid at first, but then Katy grabbed Amber's hand and placed it firmly on her boob.

"R-rated, remember?" she snarked and then kissed her again.

"You're the one who didn't want my boobies out!" Amber protested.

Katy apparently took that as a challenge and slid a hand up under Amber's top. Unfortunately, it was on the opposite side and I really couldn't see what was happening, but Amber responded with a squeal and started to maul Katy's breast from over her shirt.

"Now let's give your man a show," Katy purred and maneuvered herself so that she was sitting in Amber's lap.

Well that escalated quickly, I thought as I was treated to a front row seat of two beautiful women making out, apparently for the first time. It was high quality porn, as if Katy knew she was performing for me. Amber slowly loosened up, opening her mouth and letting their tongues do battle. Katy's other hand had come around and was squeezing Amber's ass as Amber groped her breast. Finally, Katy pulled back, pushing her cheek against Amber's so that they both were looking at me. They were both a bit flushed, but Amber was looking dazed.

"Was that good enough?" Katy asked me. I nodded. "Good," she said as she slid from Amber's lap. "Now go show your man you're not a lesbian."

She pushed Amber to me. Amber crawled over and I pulled her into my lap. She wasted no time attacking me with her kiss. I saw Katy push herself up to leave but I allowed myself to get greedy, grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.

"I'll go to my room and..." she complained, but I jerked her arm to get her to stay.

I turned my full attention to Amber. She moaned lightly as our tongues met, her hands holding my head, her hips rocking in my lap. Katy sat to the side, her chin practically on my Amber's shoulder as she watched. I slid my other hand under Amber's top, finding her soft breast, fondling her gently, and I released Katy's wrist to take a handful of ass. I flicked Amber's nipple, finding it small and sensitive. She moaned immediately, twitching in my lap. I started to lift her top and then paused to break our kiss, looking at her panting face.

"How far do you want to go?" I asked, glancing to Katy.

Amber glanced at Katy as if just noticing she was there. She looked back at me and swallowed, and then looked back at Katy.

"I...," she started weakly, returning to look at me. "I don't know. I'm a virgin. You tell me."

I looked over to Katy, her mouth open in shock.

"I'm a virgin too," she finally whispered before looking back to Amber. "If that's okay?"

Amber looked at me. "Is that okay?"

I was shocked, as I had not actually expected this to work so simply. "It's fine. We all will have to look out for each other," I said, looking at both. "If anything doesn't feel right, we'll stop, okay?"

They looked at each other for a moment and then nodded. I leaned in to kiss my girl for a moment. I then leaned over to Katy and kissed her too. When I broke the kiss, Katy took the initiative and leaned over to kiss Amber. I smiled and whispered encouragment, and when the two finally seperated they were both flushed with sexual excitment. Amber turned back to me, eyes hungry for another kiss, but I stopped her for a moment to lift off her top. Her breasts were perfect, highlighted by her tan lines. Small, pert handfuls topped with small, pink nipples begging to be touched. I kissed my date again, our tongues meeting, and fondled her bare breast. With my other hand I raised Katy's hand to her other breast. Amber whimpered in delight.

I pulled back and nudged Katy in to take my place, getting another close up view of the two friends becoming lovers. When they finally sat back Amber was panting. I tugged at the hem of Katy's top and pulled it over her head. She had larger breasts than Amber and also sported enticing tan lines. I cupped her breast and kissed her, raising Amber's hand to take the other side. When I pulled back, Amber came in to take my place. I took to kissing Katy's neck until it was time to switch. We alternated for long, blissful minutes, two mouths on a girl at a time. I sensed both girls were ready for the next step.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I whispered and pulled Amber to her feet.

The bedroom was perfect, with a queen-sized bed that would fit all three of us. The room also had these cool LED strip lights that bathed the room in a soft glow. I positioned the girls on the bed and then turned on the LED strips. Both girls were so beautiful, patiently laying on the bed topless, hungry eyes waiting for me. I made a show of taking of my shirt for them before coming over.

"My God you two are beautiful," I sighed as I sat next to Amber, cupping her face gently. "Since you are my date, you get to go first, okay?"

"Fuck yeah," she nodded eagerly. I kissed her again as I slid her shorts off.

"Do you want me to finish your preview?" I asked as I slid down her body.

"Oh God, Kevin, I'm so ready now I don't even need it."

I grinned and kissed her hip before getting into place between her legs. I kissed her inner thigh and looked down at her pussy. She was right, she was dripping.

"Katy, I want you to caress her. Just do things you think she might like."

"Oh God," they both whispered

I kissed the juncture of her thighs, taking my time, watching Katy slowly explore her friend's body, kissing neck, licking her nipple. Amber's thighs were quivering already, and she shook as I licked her lower lips, staying clear of the prize for now. I inhaled her delicious aroma as I worked, slowly getting closer to her protruding clit. She held on to Katy's arm in desperation as I began to lick her. I brought a finger up and moved to slide it into her, discovering that her hymen was still intact. My mouth settled on her as I began to lick her in earnest, my hands gripping her hips to hold her in place. Amber turned out to have a filthy mouth, a series of 'fucks' in every possible conjugation pouring out of her mouth. She came in no time, giving one loud 'fuck' as she clamped my head between her thighs. Finally she settled, falling back to the bed and shoved Katy away, a glow in her eyes.

"Fuck, Kevin, fuck me. Fucking fuck me."

I grabbed a towel from the nightstand and put it under her ass before kicking off my shoes. We had already talked, and Amber said she was on the pill and wanted to do it without a condom. I wasn't going to argue, and had shown her my test results on a Skype. Katy sat up next to her as I pulled off my pants.

"Oh my God, dude," she whispered in shock, covering her mouth as she saw my dick. "That's...oh my God."

"Don't worry, it'll fit," I grinned. I know I'm not small, but it's always nice for a girl to react when seeing it for the first time. I put myself in position. "Amber, baby, it's going to hurt a little at first, okay? I'll go slow."

"Fuck that, fucking fuck me! Fuck me now!"

12