Prom Night Cuckold

Story Info
A hotel in a bad neighborhood leads to a cuckold.
3.6k words
4.45
69.2k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

All individuals in this story are 18.

*

"That was actually really fun," I said looking at my beautiful girlfriend Kayla, 18, sitting in the passenger seat of my car zooming down the highway from just leaving our prom venue. Her skin glistening from the sweat of dancing all night. My penis slightly hard from said dancing and occasional grinding.

"You actually busted some moves on the dance floor," she giggled.

"Only get one prom, right? Might as well have fun on the dance floor even if I look like a fool," I quipped back.

"My fool!" she said laying a kiss on my cheek, "You ready for the second half of the night babe?"

My sweaty hands gripped the steering wheel as we made our way to our planned hotel. My fantasy of getting some pussy after senior year prom was finally going to come true! Though we had already had sex with each other pussy after prom still seemed like a big deal and accomplishment. Especially with Kayla. We had been dating a few months now after we met on the track team. Kayla is 18, blonde hair blue eyes, pale skin, small tits like A cups - super skinny from all the running, but has a great little round bubble butt.

"No peeking!" she said getting undressed from her prom dress into something more casual. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes on the road, but I saw a flash of her tiny tits. Since they were tiny she had the cutest little nipples.

"Oh no no no!" she cried.

"What is it?"

"I forgot to pack my other shirt, I literally just have this lingerie top thing, pants and this prom dress. I don't want to walk into this hotel wearing my prom dress just all eyes on me," she said.

"One, you got a lingerie for tonight? That's amazing! But two you can wear my jacket over the top," I suggested. She got in her sweats, lingerie blouse top, and my suit jacket.

"You only been hinting at me wearing something like this since you asked me to prom," she laughed, "but no problem, its actually pretty cute huh? Jessica went with me pick it out."

"Well, I appreciate it," I humbly said.

"It makes me feel naughty," she giggled looking down at herself. Her words coming out softer and quieter, "You think tonight you can talk dirty to me?"

"How so?" puzzled as I've never done anything like that before.

"Just call me names, I wanna feel wild!" she said with her hands running through her hair carrying on her face a devil smile.

"Okay huh yeah," I unconfidently replied. Moments later we had arrived finding street parking near our hotel. "Are you putting on sunglasses?" I chuckled as we got out of the car.

"Yes, what if someone sees us?" she said with a straight face

"Who's going to see us?" I asked.

"I don't know people. a friend of a friends mom, dad or something," she responded.

"We literally got a hotel like 45 minutes away for that very purpose. It's nighttime you look silly and super suspicious."

A few moments later we made our way to the front of the hotel.

"I'll wait here you go check in," Kayla instructed.

"You're not coming in?" another in the line of questions I had.

"No, two eighteen year old's checking into a hotel. One looking like he came from prom and me wearing sweats, you're suit jacket over a lingerie top - they will clearly know we are going to do it."

"Whatever you say miss incognito mode," I joked entering the hotel lobby.

I walked in, did the usual check in, pay etc. When out of the corner of my eye I caught a guy now talking to Kayla on the street. My mind rushed, did this guy know her? Was this the friend of a friends dad type situation she worried about.

I quickly grabbed the hotel key and swiftly walked towards the them outside.

Kayla had a disgusted look on her face even under the sunglasses..

"Sorry for the mix-up little lady," I heard the man say before walking past me walking into the hotel.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"He thought I was a hooker," Kayla let out.

"What?" I busted out laughing.

"He offered me $100 for a blowjob."

"Not a bad deal," I joked before she punched my arm. "Well there goes your blowjob tonight," she said walking into the hotel.

Following shortly behind, "I'm just joking, for real look at you I said you looked suspicious," continuing to laugh.

By the time we got to our room we were both laughing about the whole thing and back in good spirits.

Kayla jumped onto the bed laying on her back.

"I think I'll just go to sleep now I'm tired," she said with a grin and eyes closed.

"Oh hah hah" I said walking over to the foot of the bed.

She crawled towards me playing with my tie meeting my face with hers, as she sighed happily, "Did you have something else in mind?" and her soft lips met mine. Her tongue entering my mouth always gets me a hard.

Thrusting myself on top of her we fell onto the bed quickly stripping our clothes away. I couldn't get our clothes off fast enough.

"Going straight for it I see," she laughed looking down towards my cock entering her. I dipped the head of my cock into her pussy before coming out. This toying was slowly getting her wet until I slid my entire penis in.

"Okay stay right there for a sec, so I can get used to you," she calmly instructed.

"Ready to take my cock... b...bitch," I stumbled out.

We both looked at each other before we both let out laughter. I didn't have the dominant presence and confidence to say such a line. I could feel her pussy pulsating as she laughed - which actually felt really good.

"Okay we can work on that at a later time," she said.

My hips thrusting and clenching. I had to grab the condom sooner then I expected as I was so built up from thinking about this all night.

We laid there embracing each other, "Did you orgasm?" I asked.

"I think I was close a few times!" she softly replied kissing my cheek.

After about 30 minutes of cuddling we decided it was time to go. We were on a timeline as again the hotel I bought was 45 minutes out of town - she agreed to the hotel if it was super discrete - but our curfew meant we had a timetable to be home.

We headed down hand in hand to our car parked on the street as it wasn't worth parking in the hotel parking garage and paying crazy money to only be there an hour or two.

I went to start the car however it gave me issues.

"What's up Ben?" she asked.

"Uh it says I'm out of gas. I filled up before getting here," I said confused.

We had got out of the car to determine our car gas had been siphoned.

"What the heck stealing gas is a thing?" Kayla asked.

"I guess when a cars parked out this late on the street."

We went through all our options. We had both used all our money on Prom even with the money our parents lent us already for the night. Dinner, etc. We couldn't ask for more without a proper explanation which may give our location away.

After going back into the hotel for a refund for not staying the night we were denied.

"We can't stay the night Ben, how would we explain this in the morning?" Kayla worried.

"We were kidnapped?" I shrugged. Kayla was not amused.

I looked over and across the lobby in the hotel bar was the man who had thought she was a prostitute drinking at a booth with another man, "This might sound crazy but what if..." I chuckled, but before I could finish Kayla had tracked my eyeline looking at the man.

"Pff Hell no! With a capital H and a capital N! We are not that desperate," she exclaimed.

"Are we?" I questioned.

"Are we?" she rebutted back.

"I don't know, its just sucking a dick, girls do it all the time," I half joked not really thinking it was a valid option.

"So? So do guys why don't you suck that weirdos dick," Kayla laughed back.

"All I'm saying is 5 minutes with a dick in your mouth could save us a lot of time, money and worry," I said jokingly back.

"You're fuckin serious about this?" she said this time with a straight face.

I hesitated, "That or we come up with something else. Your choice."

"Damn right. My mouth, my body, my choice," Kayla argued back. There was a long pause I could see her eyes shifting as her thoughts raced. She took a sigh before asking, "It'll only be like 5 minutes right?"

"I uh oh, I imagine so," I replied unconfidently.

Kayla made the first step. I followed a step behind. I could hear under her breathe, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Before we entered the bar/restaurant area Kayla grabbed my arm, "No one hears about this! I mean none of your friends, Trevor, David, no one!" she said laying down the law.

"Trust me, no one, this isn't my best moment either nor how I imagined my prom night," I replied, "Okay you wait here and I'll go talk to him."

She questioned, "What are you my pimp now?"

"You want to come?"

"Fuck no, I'm just saying."

Sweating, stomach in a knot I walked over to the table.

"Hi guys," I pathetically waved, before coughing to clear my throat, "Do you remember my girlfriend from earlier?" Pointing behind me - Kayla half heartedly waved.

"Do you remember that proposition you had offered earlier? Would that still happen.. to be in a manner of speaking... on the table?"

"Possibly," he said before pausing, "Names John, and this is my buddy Eddie. See Eddie's visiting from out of town. I think he could go for some lip tonight too."

John and Eddie looked both 30 or so. Eddie had some tattoos popping out over his shirt collar on his neck and is more heavier set than John.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," I muttered back, "Was thinking more of a you, fives minutes with her type of thing," I uttered back.

"Your girl looks fine, way finer that any girl I've seen in awhile. We are feeling generous tonight, Eddie visiting and all, $300 for both of us up in your room or ours and see where it goes. Take it or leave it. Plus I'd like to see your ID's to prove your 18 cause you all look mad young."

I walked over to Kayla and explained the situation. After what felt like a long talk I was actually leaning towards no but her thinking was "We had gotten this far." She did laughably ask me if I had offered my services.

After showing the gentlemen our proof of age we awkwardly made our way to our room - since we didn't get the refund we still had the room figured it was somewhat safer to choose our room.

"Your hair looks really nice," Eddie said on the elevator ride up.

"Yeah and your make up really brings out your eyes," John complimented. Is this real? I thought to myself.

Kayla did blush and said in surprise, "Oh, thank, thank you."

We entered the room. "You going to stay bud?" John asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. John reached in his pocket and gave me a wad of cash equaling to the agreed upon amount.

John and Eddie pulled two chairs next to each other while I slowly sat on the far off chair.

Kayla took a deep breath and began to slowly kneel down. "Hold up hold up," John got up and grabbed a pillow off the bed and laid it down for her knees.

"Thanks," Kayla again said in surprise.

John and Eddie pulled their pants down revealing their cocks.

Kayla kneeling down with her hands on her knees took a deep breathe.

"Ya like?" Eddie said as they both fluffed their dicks with their hands.

"You're both endowed I'll say that," she muttered.

"Endowed. What a vocab on this one. I like this one," Eddie chuckled.

"Its okay," John said as he brought her hands to each cock, "Ever done two cocks at the same time before?"

"I can't say that I have," she replied.

"That's about to change," He said before grabbing the back of her head bring it to his cock.

There was no turning back now my girlfriend was sucking a strangers dick. Her hand jerked at the base of his cock while her mouth slowly bobbed on his cock head. She switched to Eddie now taking in his slightly thicker cock.

"Can you use more mouth and less hand," Eddie proposed.

"Uh how so?" Kayla inquired.

"May I?" John asked before grabbing her head with both hands shoving her mouth halfway down his shaft. Thrusting his hips and bobbing her head - she gagged. "It's okay it's okay you're doing great," as he continued face fucking her. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth.

He lifted her head up as she gasped for air and passed her to Eddie.

"Just like that! Okay?" instructed John.

"Yes, Daddy," Kayla let out, but her face frozen clearly showing she may not have meant to say that allowed. My eyes bulged hearing that and the two men shouted in excitement not expecting that either.

"Oh shit! I knew I liked this chick," Eddie said grinning from ear to ear.

"You like dirty talk?" John asked. Kayla shrugging answering silently almost embarrassed, "A little."

"Come suck on daddies cock," John instructed, "Just like that."

Eddie got down on the ground and gave Kayla's ass a slap - she pouted. "You have a fine ass you little slut, you're going to be our bitch tonight, okay." Eddie said slapping her ass again. I could hear the erotic moan from her as soon as he called her a bitch.

Now rubbing his hands around her ass he yanked down her sweats to her knees revealing her bare ass. Her pale ass cheeks already red from his previous slaps. Kayla didn't react to her pants being yanked down until another slap that left her sighing with pleasure still with a cock in her mouth.

Eddie licked two figures and dove them into her pussy fingering her vigorously.

"Hey!" I shouted standing up, "That wasn't the deal!"

Eddie didn't bother turning towards me and continued on. Kayla's body began rhythmically moving as Eddie continued to finger fuck her.

"Sit down," John spouted towards me, "The deal was $300 and we'd see where it goes. This is where its going."

Kayla pulled her mouth off his cock and rested her head on high is thigh moaning. "You like that girl?" John asked.

"Ye... ye..," Kayla smiled struggled to get the words out.

"Tell daddy you love it!" John again instructed.

She picked herself up and looked towards Eddie finding the words, "That feels good Daddy." Her eyes met mine, "I'm sorry it does."

"Don't be sorry," John told her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to cum," Kayla let out astonished, "Oh shit," her nails digging into Johns thighs.

John had the biggest smile and reached over to smack her on the ass. Kayla entire body shivered - my leg twitching uncontrollably - her face looked like it wanted to let out a scream, but was silent. She came too with a gasp for air.

"Thatta boy Eddie!" John congratulated.

"Her pussy is definitely ready," Eddie let out.

My heart sank as I knew what that meant was most likely next.

John and Eddie picked her up - Kayla let out a slight excited giggle - as they undressed her before they tossed her on the bed.

"That is one clean looking pussy," Eddie complimented.

Kayla laid on her back before being instructed to turn around doggy style.

"Get that ass up!" Eddie told her. John hopped onto the bed moving his dick towards her mouth.

Eddie grabbed the base of his thick dick and plunged it into her wet pussy. My dicks never slid in so easy before. I felt disappointment knowing I've never made her as wet before.

Eddie was just as vigorous with his cock as he was with his fingers. There was no build up or holding back. He had a grasp on her hips and was thrusting forcefully.

My leg shaking uncontrollably - my stomach turning. I couldn't bare to watch I tried to look past them and just watched the shadows projected on the wall of my girlfriend being run a train.

"I'm going to use the restroom real quick," I silently said to the room - though I'm pretty sure no one heard me or if they did they didn't care that I excused myself.

I honestly thought I may throw up in the restroom. Bent over lifting the toilet seat up I just looked down at the toilet. Through the walls Kayla's erotic moaning and the sounds of their body's clapping together was still audible.

My stomach still felt upset... but... for unknown reasons the erotic sounds was almost overbearing. *Click*... I undid my belt buckle.

Still feeling nauseous but I slowly and gently rubbing my placid penis. The pace of their fucking was increasing - my heart was now beating as fast if not faster.

My cock was now rock hard. My arm muscles tensing up with how fast I was now jerking off. The other hand laid flush against the wall holding my standing crunched body up.

I could hear Kayla, "mhmm mhmm," with the sound of a cock in her mouth while being fucked.

I felt nauseous, almost claustrophobic in this tiny bathroom - the feeling of my heart beat and their fucking going faster...and faster...and faster.

Through the wall I heard Kayla shout, "Oh my god I'm going to cum again," before an audible, "ohhh."

The feeling of sensation of cum building up my cock was the biggest I've ever felt. Grunting, I shot a load of cum into the toilet. I grunted silently again as more cum left my cock. This sensation was unbelievable and exhilarating. Looking down I saw the last of my cum dripping down from my sensitive head.

I zipped up. Breath and heartbeat slowed back down to a normal pace. Turning on the sink cupping my hands with water and tossed it in my face.

Walking back out I saw Kayla on her back getting fucked, but the guys had switched positions from when I had first left the room.

John was now grunting as he plowed my girlfriend. Her left leg dripped over his chest while he pinned down the other.

I sat back down - hunched over with my elbows on my knees.

"Fuccckkkk," he spouted out as he pulled out his cock from her pussy and shot it all over Kayla's stomach.

Instantly Eddie came around the bed and slapped his cock against her pussy before inserting - then he pulled out - inserted again before an instant pull out. "Stop teasing," Kayla let out and with that he dove it back in to a pounding.

It wasn't long before he as well pulled out and shot his load on Kayla's stomach as well.

John came back around the bed still pulling up his pants to grab her tit, "That was good shit."

"You can say that again," said an exhausted Eddie.

Kayla laid there out of breathe looking up at the ceiling with a smile on her face - I've only seen her like this after runs on the track team.

"Damn... guys you got it in my belly button,"

Kayla laughing disgruntled, "Oh gosh, it's already hardening and drying on my skin. Gross." She got up - Eddie smacked her ass as she ran to the restroom. The sound of the shower turned flickered on.

"You got a good one there, though I'm sure you know that," John told me. I was taken back when they stepped to me and both men shook my hand before heading towards the door.

She got out of the shower with a towel around her body still wet. "I hope you're okay, I kind of just lost control. I felt I finally got to unleash something in me or something I don't know. How are you doing babe?"

I got up out of my chair not saying a word I just kissed her with passion like I've never kissed her before. She was taken aback, but then reciprocated with the same passion.

I stripped her towel to the ground. Both hands squeezing her tits before tossing her onto the bed.

"Ben?!" she said with confusion, but also with lust in her words.

"I may have lent you to them, but you're my slut bitch!" I said this time with confidence I didn't have before and there was no laughing between us.

"Yesss, I am! Come claim your pussy." Kayla exhaled.

This was probably the best sex I've ever had. Especially when I got Kayla to orgasm shortly after.

We ended up staying the night in the hotel and having sex again in the morning. Out of all scenarios we just called our parents and told them we stayed at a friends house and had our friends cover for us. Used the money for gas and breakfast. It was not the prom I had in mind - nor a story we will be telling our friends - but to Kayla and I it ended up really bringing us together and our sex has never been better.

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers
12