Prom Night Patricia Pt. 03

Story Info
A random encounter with Linda and a meeting with Patricia.
4.8k words
4.56
3.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late afternoon, after dropping off some donated items to the high school, Kevin noticed some people watching something through the windows that viewed the gymnasium. He stood for a bit at one of the windows looking down at the senior girls volleyball team playing against another team. The senior team was 18 year old and up also in high school so quite exclusive. After a minute or so of checking out the individual attributes of the female forms, he realized that Linda was on the court.

Kevin knew that she had tried out for a team but had not seen her play before this unexpected 'sighting'.. After 15 minutes or so, the game finished and people started to scatter. Patricia's boyfriend had come home so he hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks, and he hadn't seen Linda in three weeks. The last time that he saw Linda was the night that she got drunk and he fucked her while Patricia stayed late at work. Kevin noticed his dick move as he remembered that night on the couch with Linda and watched her on the court in the tight shorts.

The visiting team left first and some players disappeared to get changed. Some just grabbed a carry all, then left, and some people milled around, talking with others. Spectators trickled out and ten minutes later, most people were gone. Kevin had seen Linda go into the locker room, watching her ass sway all of the way, but he didn't see her come back out. As the rest of the people disappeared, one by one, he wondered if he may have missed her. That didn't seem possible as he was watching for her.

Ten more minutes clicked past and eventually, he made his way to the gym floor, noting that aside from a person in the hall, the gym had only two people left in it. As he watched them walking to the exit and talking, he looked around, then cautiously headed toward the locker room.

About six feet from the entrance, he was startled when a girl emerged suddenly and started sprinting across the gym. Looking off to the side, his chest felt like it had exploded as the sound of her feet on the floor echoed then quickly faded. He nervously checked the observation windows, the exits, and seeing nobody, he quickly ducked into the doorway.

Kevin had no way of knowing if there were any other stragglers in the locker room, or if it might be just Linda alone. He kept wondering if she may have left without him noticing and he would find an empty locker room.

Cautiously, he descended the stairs, tensely wondering who might be in the locker room. As he got into the locker room, the sounds of someone moving about were evident, and he looked around to survey the room. His heart beat fast and his dick twitched, swelling a little with anticipation.

It appeared, and sounded like there was only one person in the locker room, so he moved past rows of lockers and peered around them. When he got to the last row, he saw Linda standing in front of a bank of lockers in her underwear reaching for a long sleeved top.

Kevin's adrenaline surged as he moved up behind her, admiring the view of the sheer briefs stretched over her ass cheeks and his cock swelled, lengthening uncomfortably in his pant leg. He quietly approached and swept his left hand around to cover her mouth while grabbing her waist with his right arm and pulling her to him. Linda yelped but the hand which covered her mouth quickly stifled the sound that she made.

"Linda!" he said "It's me."

As he moved his hand away from her mouth and she turned to face him, she scolded, "What the fuck, Kevin?"

""Come on now," he explained "it's been a while." and he reached up and gave one of her little boobs a gentle squeeze, his other hand adjusting his stiffening member in his pants.

"Hey!" she complained, slapping his hand away then fiddling with the top that she had picked up.

"What's the matter?" he asked, reaching for her other little tit which just pushed her t-shirt out a little.

Slapping that hand away too, she angrily said "Not here!" but he grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her mouth roughly and groping her ass while her limbs pushed at him and flailed a little.

"Come on," he hissed, humping his hips toward her, "there's nobody here." as his hand slipped into her underwear and he grabbed a handfull of her bare ass while she struggled.

"No!" she protested as he mashed his lips to hers. Kevin tore her underwear off of her, causing her to cry out again "Hey! Stop!" He lifted her and she raised her legs, wrapping them around him to keep from falling, but unintentionally giving him better access to her crotch. Both of his hands grasped her ass, then one slipped under to stroke her pussy. Linda felt his fingers moving on her pussy and poking in her slit.

"You can't!" she complained again and arched her back, pushing against his shoulders with both arms, angling her torso away from him. This pushed her pelvis toward him, and her exertion as she struggled caused her legs to pull their bodies closer together, squeezing his hard bulge against her bare pussy. The top that she had in her hand fell to the floor.

Her resistance wasn't working out the way that she was intending it to as Kevin leaned toward her more, lifting her t shirt and licking her tits with his wet tongue. "So hot." she heard him whisper.

"Stop Kevin!" she pleaded as his mouth sucked onto her nipple, leaving it glistening when it popped from his lips and her t shirt fell down against it.

"Just enjoy yourself" he instructed her "like you did at your parents' place that night."

"Ahh!" she gasped as she pushed against him "That was different!" Linda felt the wet chill on her nipple from his saliva as he sucked onto the other one, tickling it with his swirling tongue. His fingers rubbed her pussy slit and she felt a warmth in her, betraying her, as her tender private parts began to moisten and relax. Still pushing against him, she felt his fingers moving in her folds as they were suddenly slippery.

His fingers entered her cunt and touched close to her little ass hole. Linda liked the sensation of his fingers touching close to her ass hole but she wouldn't want to acknowledge it. If he did it against her will, then she wouldn't have a choice and she could just enjoy it. "OH!" she cried out, "Stop!"as her outstretched arms relaxed ever so slightly and her mind began to fog.

Kevin's lust was surging as he moved his hands from her treasures to free his raging tool from his clothing. Linda oddly didn't like that he took his hands off of her and immediately wished that they would return, to roughly grope her body. As Kevin's erect appendage sprang free, he felt relief and he leaned against her, his thobbing penis mashing against her slippery slit. "Oh fuck!" she breathed "Don't..." and her voice disappeared, like it had fallen off of a high cliff.

She thought about how big his hard cock felt against her as her arms held his shoulders loosely, no longer pushing against him. She felt his hands return to her ass, gripping her roughly while a finger pushed crudely against her ass hole, and the hardness of his erection slid over her wet, sensitive flesh. "No!" she whispered as a token protest as his shaft moved over her clit, so slippery and his finger poked at her little anus.

Releasing her nipple from his mouth, Kevin panted an animalistic exhale and a long string of saliva hung from his lip to the pink tip of her breast. "Kevin..." Linda panted, barely getting it out "stop..." She sounded drunk and her arms were bent and relaxed now, as his hard bone moved against her slippery cunt and his wet mouth moved in, covering hers. She felt his tongue poke against hers as she struggled to breathe and her mind clouded further, her arms slipping around his back and neck.

He sucked her mouth and continued sliding his hard poker aganst her slippery slit, rubbing against her clit while rubbing her tiny butt hole with his fingers. She almost didn't notice that suddenly, Kevin was walking, carrying her. Her vision seemed blurry and everything seemed slowed down, but she could see that they were now at the large table where clean towels were kept for the showers. "Oh!" she gasped as he set her down on the towels, pushing her to lay back and raise her knees.

A desperate "No!" fell out of her in a whisper as his mouth sucked onto her clit. He licked and sucked at her pussy as her head fell back and her mind spun as if she had been drinking. Linda felt his warm tongue probing and swirling as he sucked and licked at her sensitive clit, while sinking a finger in her cunt. It was like electric current was running through her as she felt his slippery tongue poking at her ass hole, then lapping at it, then circling her clit again between the sucking kisses that he attacked her pussy with as he finger fucked her wet pussy.

The sensations were so intense and her moans and gasps occasionally echoed in the empty area. Kevin got up and slipped the large head of his cock up and down in her slit a couple of times before lodging it against Linda's entrance and leaning toward her. "Nooo!" she moaned as his thick limb sunk into her tight pussy and he clumsily grasped at her t shirt, lifting it, uncovering her little tits again. He went back and forth from one little breast to the other, leaving them wet from sucking and licking her nipples as he pulled his cock back, then thrust forward in her tight hot cunt.

He worked back and forth in her slippery hole with her moans filling his ears as he got his hands under her ass again. Linda was barely coherent as Kevin's thick cock filled her, sliding in and out harder and harder. Her ass was gripped tightly, pulled apart by his strong hands. As he rocked back and forth with long strokes slapping against her body and wet cunt, she shook with the impact of his thrusts.

She panted and gasped as he fucked her, though she felt like she was watching a movie in a way. Only movies don't tease or stimulate the body parts like this. She once again felt one of his thick fingers against her little ass hole, lewdly circling, pressing, slippery against her most personal and intimate place. Her tension was rising as he fucked her and she still whimpered out "No!" weakly every couple of thrusts.

His cock was now completely exiting her every time that he drew back, and she felt the fat head mashing against her entrance before sliding through her snug tunnel again, probing her to bump lightly against her cervix while his pelvic bone gave just enough of a push against her clit. The physical things that were taking place were all that she was aware of and her mind was awash as if she were mildly sedated.

"No!" she grunted out "No!" as she felt overwhelming electrical impulses and her body acted on its own, suddenly squeezing Kevin's thick weapon. Her legs shook and vibrated a little.

"No!" she grunted again as she pulled at him with both arms and he bucked hard against her, no longer withdrawing from her clenching fuck tunnel. Linda felt his finger push inside her ass as it pulsed repeatedly on it and his hard tool pushed against her cervix. Kevin held her tightly as she bucked her hips against him. Her vagina and ass convulsed intensely while she came, and she panted "OH!" with each flex, her legs vibrating and shaking erratically.

He was almost out of control but still, he waited for her throes to dissipate. "Stop!" she moaned, sounding like she was in a trance while holding him with every bit of strength that her arms possessed. Kevin held deep in her snug pussy, his shaft being milked by her muscles as the spasms of her orgasm got weaker. When the time came that there were no longer any muscular contractions, he pulled his fat, throbbing cock from her warm, cunt.

For Linda, breathing heavily in a deep haze, it seemed like it took forever for his hard member to exit her ravaged pussy, and the big head stretched her entrance as he pulled it from her. She felt the tension of her cunt holding his veiny erection as it withdrew and the large mushroom head stretched, then popped out of her, despite the grip that her body had held it with.

Kevin's cock was now shiny and throbbing and he was raging with lust after fucking her through her orgasm. He pulled his finger from her ass and moved up on the table, pushing his engorged, soaking dick down to point to Linda's gasping mouth. "Taste your pussy." he said lowly as the slimey knob pushed past her lips. Muffled sounds came from her as her lips closed around his thick, shiney shaft and he stroked profanely into her mouth.

Linda thought how big the hard flesh was, with the slimey and lightly musky coating as she tightened her lips around it and tried to twist her tongue in circles around it. It moved in her mouth slowly and she pressed her tongue against it, then it moved quickly in her mouth and she kept her tongue down, trying to increase the tension of her lips against the pumping gristle. It was difficult to breathe while his penis invaded her mouth so when he withdrew, she panted heavily, gulping air.

Linda thought that the large veiny thing looked angry with its big purple head, as it moved away from her lips but she liked that he put it in her mouth. Kevin moved down and pushed his fat knob against her wrinkled little anus. "No!" Linda gasped while she sucked air deeply into her lungs and she felt his hard penis bumping against her ass hole.

Her mind was in a deep fog as Kevin pushed the huge head into her ass, hissing "Yes! Yes! I'm going to fuck that ass hole!"

"No! Please!" she slurred as she felt his thick shaft opening her up "Don't do it!" she managed to plead in her semi-catatonic state but Kevin was incapable of hearing anything at this point. He pushed into her deeper with each thrust and his tingling erection was all that he was aware of as he stabbed her ass with it over and over. With his cock's full throbbing length now in her, he breathed heavily, his tool lurching and tingling.

Linda could feel each time his member flexed and spasmed and her mental haze deepened again, those electrical sensations returning. "Please don't fuck my ass!" she begged in a whisper before he pulled back and stabbed into her ass hard. "AHH!" she yelped as he buried his dick in her, the large head reaching deep inside her. He then began fucking her harder and harder and she yelped each time that he thrust in her ass.

He rose up and pushed some long strokes into her, then dropped down lower and thrust into her. He felt as if he were coming on his next push, but pushed in and pulled out over and over without achieving his release. Linda was groaning and moaning beneath him and her eyes were rolling back as her eyelids fluttered "Nooooo..." she moaned and he began thrusting harder.

Suddenly he was panting and drooling like an animal, pushing on his hard cock as it pumped sperm into her hot, tight ass while she gasped and begged "No! Please!" When the second strong squirt of semen shot into her, her legs began to shake and she saw flashes of light as she went over the edge again. Her ass clenched on his flexing, lurching cock as it flooded her insides with streams of jism.

Kevin bucked against her wildly while licking and sucking her nipples, biting at her neck, then stabbing his tongue in her gasping mouth. She was only aware of his weight on her and his thick, flexing invader, stretching her tight, spasming ass, as it squirted and jabbed deep inside her. Linda's whole body jerked as waves of electric sensations passed through her, and she moaned unconsciously as every liberty of her body was taken.

He moved in her until he no longer felt her muscles flexing on him, and as he regained his composure, he still humped at her lightly. She clung to him tightly, breathing heavily while recovering from an intensity of euphoria that she had not felt before. Kevin's head slowly cleared and he laid with her for a few minutes while he caught his breath, then slowly pulled his softening cock from her.

They dressed in silence and finally, Kevin said "Come on, I'll give you a lift home." and they left together. Neither of them noticed Sonya, who slowly emerged from the shower room after they left, having watched the whole scene. Sonya waited a few more minutes before anxiously leaving the locker room.

A few evenings later, Kevin got a call from Patricia, "Hi. How are you?" she greeted him.

"Good. How are you?" he returned.

"I'm OK." she said.

"What's up? Your boyfriend is home isn't he?" he asked, thinking that it was odd to hear from her while he was home.

"Yes but he's away until tomorrow" she explained "something about helping his buddy bring home a truck that he bought. I just wondered if you knew anything about Linda."

"What about Linda?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I'm worried about her" she continued "and I want to talk to you about it."

"Ok." he replied "I can come and get you." Kevin wondered if she found out that he had sex with Linda and he felt stressed about the possibility.

"Just to talk though." she stressed, sounding cautious.

"Of course!" he replied, "Is now good?"

"Yes." she replied.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." he told her "I will park halfway up the block. Look for the black truck."

Kevin borrowed his father's truck with the bench seat and extended cab, and went to get Patricia with damage control being first in his mind, but a diabolical thought to be prepared to try to get Patricia in a compromising situation as a backup plan. As soon as she got in, she began voicing her concerns about Linda and had all sorts of complex theories.

The main concern that she voiced was the possibility that Linda was experimenting with drugs. She was so involved in describing the details of her thoughts but did seem to calm down after Kevin suggested "She's at a complex age and growing up is tough. She's probably just thinking a lot about life." He offered up a lot of level-headed and philosophical thoughts which she seemed to take to heart. To Kevin's relief, there was no indication that Patricia suspected that he had been with Linda.

As she was calming down and listening to the low key perspectives from Kevin, he was able to stay on topic in the midst of his distraction due to her presence. Seeing Patricia's ample tits and thinking about fucking her had his cock half hard in his pants. He had started off toward the town limits when he first picked her up, and fifteen minutes later was pulling off onto a dirt road of a treed private property that he was familiar with. She hadn't been paying attention to where they were going during the conversation but suddenly asked "Where are we?"

"This is just before the Falls Road." he said.

"Oh ok." she replied with acknowledgement "Why are you pulling in here?"

"This is a great place to think or have some quiet time." he explained casually, "Me and a few of the guys used to come here and have a couple of beers. It was a warm night so with windows down, Patricia lit a cigarette and offered Kevin one. They talked some more about Linda, then a few other subjects and small talk. Both of them had another cigarette and Kevin was thinking about how Patricia pulled him toward her on prom night, protesting while encouraging him and actively trying to get him to fuck her. His penis was swollen and pulsing in his pants recalling the events.

"Well Kevin, thank you so much for this." she said and leaned toward him with her arms out. Kevin hugged her "It was so good to talk to someone about it." she explained. Patricia released her hold on him but Kevin didn't release her. He inhaled her scent and felt his head spin a little, his cock pulsed hard as it lengthened. "Yeah, it always helps to talk." he responded empathetically, "And I've missed you."

His empathy was quickly replaced with thoughts of opportunistic exploitation as he dropped his left hand down and groped her tit from the side. "Hey!" she said, trying to pull away a little. Then his hand slid lower and behind her, forcing it between the seat and her snug denim covered hip, cupping her ass roughly.

12