Prom Night Savior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned over, and Suzy was on top of him. Lewis just laid there and watched Suzy bounce around his dick, her big tits bouncing around. Her hands were firmly holding her headboard as she began to go faster. Lewis's hands were holding Suzy's hips. He tried to keep her steady. With the way she was bouncing around wildly, he was afraid she was going to bounce off his dick.

After a while, he got her on her back again and forced himself to go harder and faster than he had ever gone with any woman before. Suzy was feeling great pain from the pounding she was receiving, but it was the best kind of pain she could feel and wanted more of it. Before she knew it, she had orgasmed hard, and she let out an ear-piercing scream that momentarily distracted Lewis from his performance.

He got her to cum one more time before he started to get that feeling that he was going to finish himself. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking before he pulled out his dick to prepare to cum. Suzy begged him to put it back in her, telling him she was on the pill and wanted his cum inside her. He put his dick back into her pussy and, after a few pumps, finally let go and came inside of her.

He got off of her and lied next to her as they both tried to catch their breath. When she relaxed long enough, she moved in close to him. They talked for a little while before they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

"That was amazing," she told him. "Thank you so much for being my prom date tonight."

"It was my pleasure."

He leaned in to kiss her, which quickly turned into a makeout session. He got hard again, and Suzy was impressed by how quickly that happened, so soon after they had just had sex. They made love one more time before she told him he had to leave, as much as she really wanted him to stay. She wanted to make sure he was seen going back home so his parents wouldn't suspect where he was all night and might tell her parents afterwards. He understood, got dressed and called an Uber, kissed her one more time and left.

After that, they spent the summer dating, but broke up before she had to go off to college. They felt they were too far away from each other to maintain a relationship. Several years later, long after Suzy graduated from college, they met up again and reminisced about the good time they had and got back together. One year later, they got married while Suzy was two months pregnant.

The End

12