Prom Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, you make this difficult and I'll make it even worse on you."

"Show me you've got what you claim and I'll let you have what you want."

"This is your final warning."

"You know, if you'd been nice to me during the school year and asked me to prom, you'd probably have gotten what you want."

"I'll still get it."

"Not until you can show me that video."

He got up and stormed out of the place. I sat and calmly finished my coffee before leaving and returning home. Jason was there, but my mother and father were both out. Dad was doing some weekend work, and Mom went shopping with a friend. My little sister Kara was spending the weekend at a friend's house. I was so happy that when I saw Jason, I hugged and kissed him.

When I did, last night's memories came flooding back, for both of us. Jason kissed me, but not like my brother, rather like the lovers we'd been last night. I responded like a lover and we stood there kissing and fondling each other. We made out for several minutes before we stopped, looked at each other, then wrapped our arms around each other and went to my room.

Jason pulled my shirt up over my head as I unbuttoned his shirt. He fumbled with my bra, so I unhooked it in back and we were both topless as we lay on the bed. Jason had clearly taken a liking to my boobs, and I liked the way he treated them. I slipped my jeans and panties down, so I would not have another soaked pair, which let Jason put a finger in my pussy.

I was prepared. I'd put a large beach towel down on the bed. Whatever juices we each had would go on the towel, not the bed itself. Jason lay there, sucking on my boob and finger fucking me to a fabulous orgasm. The bed was shaking and the floor was squeaking from the way I was pumping my hips. As I came down off that, Jason had taken off his shorts and was sticking his hard dick in me.

Jason may have fumbled the first couple of times he fucked me, but he was getting the hang of it. He slid smoothly into me and when he was deep in me, wiggled his hips a bit, which just made me that much hotter for him. I pulled his face down to me and kissed him as he began to slowly fuck me. Twenty four hours earlier, we'd both been virgins. Now we'd turned into fuck monsters.

Jason came in me again, and we were again unprotected. I needed that Plan B and needed some condoms. We lay there kissing and touching with Jason's dick slowly shrinking its way out of me when we heard the front door open. I wiped us both up with the towel, which I threw in a corner, then we both quickly dressed and came out of my room to see our mother.

She'd come back from shopping, and luckily was paying little attention to us. I knew my room smelled of sex and I'd have to keep her out of it for a while. I asked to look at what she'd bought, as Jason slunk back into his room. Mom and I made comments about her purchases, but at one point she stopped, and looked at me funny.

"Is there anything about last night I should know that you haven't told me?"

"I think someone slipped something into a drink. It left us disoriented and when we left the ballroom we got lost in the building."

"And that's it?"

"We got harassed by some guys, who pushed us around, but we were able to get out of it okay."

"You know if you have a problem, you can talk to me, Juli."

"Thanks, Mom, I appreciate it."

Right, like I'm going to tell my mother that six guys coerced Jason and I into sex, and we've been fucking regularly since then. That isn't going to happen. I know at this point that Jason and I will continue to be lovers, but we're going to have to hide it very carefully, or else we will be caught. I told Jason about my conversation with Mom, and he turned white.

I went by the drug store and got some Plan B and some condoms. I took the Plan B before I even got home and snuck the condoms into the house. I needed to get birth control and get it pretty quickly. Neither Jason nor I really wanted to fuck with condoms, and I had about a week before my period. I hoped I'd be safe, but I know I don't want to take Plan B too often.

"Mom, there's something we need to talk about."

"Absolutely, Juli dear. What is it?"

"I'm eighteen now, and I'll be starting college in the fall."

"And I know you'll do wonderfully."

"I haven't dated much this year, but I think I want to start."

"I think that would be good."

"Just in case, I think I need to be on birth control."

"I kind of hoped you'd wait, but I suppose it's better to be safe."

"You never can tell when thinks are going to happen. What if those guys after the prom had tried to force themselves on me?"

"Did they, dear?"

"They threatened. And it's better to be safe than sorry."

"I'll set up the appointment."

I got an appointment and birth control so I could start as soon as my period was over. I got my period on time, which was a relief and started my pills. At home, it seemed like either, Mom, Dad, or Kara was there all the time. Jason and I could never find time to be alone. It occurred to me that I could tell Mom that Jason was taking me to the mall, and we could sneak off to that wooded area again.

My Mother insisted that we take Kara with us, and Kara is always excited to go to the mall. Jason and I were both getting frustrated. At school things got a little funny. One unpopular kid came up to me in confidence to talk.

"You know, word is going around the school that you went to prom with your brother, and that you screwed him in one of the meeting rooms afterwards."

"My brother was my escort at the prom, but that was it."

"You didn't get it on with him?"

"Not with my own brother."

"Funny, right after prom the sister of a girl here said she saw you buying Plan B at the drug store, and condoms too."

"That must have been someone else. Someone who looked a little like me."

"She seemed pretty sure."

"That's ridiculous."

"Nothing stays hidden too long around here. Keep that in mind."

Jason's semester was almost over, as was my senior year. Mom and Dad talked about a family vacation and I tried to figure out how we could get them to let Jason and I take care of the house while they took Kara on their family vacation. Even if it were only a week or two, that would be such bliss. I knew I'd have to pull out all the stops and really try.

I did a summer enrollment at the college Jason was in, explaining that I wanted to get an early start. I also got a part time job. Jason had just been attending school and not working, but he got a job as well and also signed up for some summer classes. My parents wanted to cancel their family vacation, but Jason and I told them we could take care of the house and be responsible.

"If we agree to this, there will be no parties while we're gone."

"No parties. We won't even have friends over."

"No alcohol. Neither of you are drinking age and I don't want you starting."

"No alcohol and no drugs - absolutely none. We promise."

"I still don't feel good about leaving the two of you alone here while we're gone."

"We'll check in occasionally with Mrs. Curry across the street, and she can tell you if anything goes on that shouldn't."

"Work, school, and quiet nights at home with no company."

"Mom, Jason and I aren't exactly party people. We aren't going to go crazy and do things we've never done just because you're gone."

I was aching to have Jason kiss me, play with my boobs, and stick his cock in me. I knew he wanted that just as much as I did - maybe more. We had to be the perfect children we had been a few weeks before. We had to convince our parents that nothing bad would happen if they left us alone. I promised to do laundry and wash dishes. Jason swore he'd do yard work.

My parents kept us hanging for days before they agreed to take vacation without us. They did say they would ask the neighbor to come over and check on us and the house ever other day or so. That sounded fine, though they said they were giving her a key so she could come in at will to check. That was kind of a crimp in the plans, but we'd just have to be careful.