Prom Queen Coronation

Story Info
Julia wins the crown but gets more than she expected.
2.9k words
4.25
32.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the near future, a panic about the declining birth rate and a steep decline in overall happiness has gripped the nation. A scientist testified to congress that the issue was simple -- people are not having enough sex. Immediately new "based in science" laws and programs sprouted up across the country to increase access to sex. One such new program is the "free-use option" where women who have committed a non-violent crime are given the option to have all charges dropped if they agree to cede control of their body for a night. This story is about the very first application of that law in the town of Oakville.

-------------------

It was finally senior prom at Oakville High, and Julia Clark had butterflies in her stomach. She was on the ballot for prom queen, and the winner was going to be announced in the next hour. Julia was feeling confident that she would win. Stephanie, her main rival, may be the head cheerleader, but Stephanie's reputation for being nasty was surely going to cost her votes from the other girls. As for getting votes from the guys, Julia had never really tried to catch their attention before, but tonight she was pulling out all the stops. Normally she didn't wear makeup, but tonight her eyes shimmered with extra color and her perfect smile glowed even more brightly between her glossy lips and blushed cheeks. Instead of her usual ponytail, her blonde hair was styled up with blue ribbons. On her body, she was wearing a matching blue ribbon-like dress that hugged her athletic torso so tightly it looked like it was painted on. It was low cut and accentuated her breasts (she wasn't wearing a bra), and there was a slit up the side that showed off a perfectly muscled track-star thigh. It was a little nerve-wracking to wear such a revealing dress, but if it helped her win the crown tonight it would be worth it.

Unfortunately, the cost of the dress and makeup had depleted all her extra cash, but she had a plan for that too. Her purse was stuffed full of hidden mini vodka bottles that she'd stolen from her parents. On the dance floor she walked up to her friend Emily who put $20 in her purse, then Julia surreptitiously handed her a couple bottles. She figured she could also use a little liquid courage herself, so she grabbed another bottle and managed to swallow the vodka despite the burning in her mouth.

After she tried the same cash-for-booze exchange a second time though, Stephanie noticed her and pointed at her accusingly. "Oh shit," was the only thing Julia had time to think before a chaperone grabbed her wrist and slapped on a metal handcuff.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Julia yelled, but the chaperone revealed himself to be an off-duty cop.

"I'm sorry miss, but you're under arrest for selling alcohol on school premises. You'll have to spend the night at the precinct."

"No no no no. Please. I can't leave prom. I can't".

"Hmmm, well, if we hurry and you confess to the judge tonight, you might be able to get back to prom in time."

Julia muttered a quick "fuck you" under her breath, but let the officer take her off of the dance floor and out of the building.

After a short ride in the squad car, Julia was standing in front of the judge.

"So, officer Carter, you caught her selling alcohol on school premises?"

"Yes, your honor. Another student pointed her out to me as she made the sale, and so I caught her red handed," officer Carter responded.

"I'm so sorry, sir," Julia implored. "It'll never happen again. Please, please let me go back to the dance"

"Hmmm, well we could do an expedited punishment..." The judge thought for a moment and then smirked. "Are you familiar with the new public-use alternative punishment? We could combine that with prom"

Her stomach dropped and she felt a hot tingling sensation spread through her body. She'd just read about this new punishment in the news. "No no no, I can't do that"

"Well, otherwise you'll not be getting back to prom tonight. And who knows what the traditional punishment will be. Could be a slap on the wrist - or maybe your whole summer will be community service. Are you sure signing away the ownership of your body for one night isn't the better option?"

Julia's head was spinning and felt like she'd lost all control. She also felt an intense heat between her legs, as she realized she didn't want her special night to end in a jail cell.

"Ok." She said meekly. "I'll do it."

"Then you must obey every instruction that officer Carter gives you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Julia nodded.

When Julia made it back to the dance with the officer, her friend ran up to her excitedly. "Julia, they need you on stage. You won the vote!"

Officer Carter urged her to the stage to accept the prom queen tiara.

When Julia stepped onto the stage, the music stopped, and the big projector screens above the stage switched to a video feed of Julia. One screen showed the whole stage, and the other zoomed in on Julia. Then the infinitely enthusiastic prom MC joined her on the stage.

"Congratulations to Julia Clark, the new prom queen!" He said as he placed a silver tiara on her head to a chorus of cheers. "Smile for the crowd and for the camera, Julia. This will make a fantastic centerfold for the yearbook. Also I've been told that officer Carter will be making another special announcement."

Officer Carter took the mic and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, this prom is going to end a little differently than usual. Julia Clark was caught selling alcohol tonight on the premises, and she's elected to avoid the hassle of the legal system and get back to the dance by agreeing to a night of public use, which will be starting now."

All the conversations in the ballroom came to an abrupt stop. The other students could not believe that the perfect Julia was going to be the first ever example of public use at Oakville.

"Alright, everybody that wants to see more of Julia, come up close to the stage. And Julia, come up to the front of the stage and stand next to me. She was naughty before, but she's going to be on her best behavior for us tonight."

"Julia, have you ever shown your tits to anyone, before?"

"Um... I guess not. I mean, it's not like I've had a boyfriend before."

"Oh wow," he chuckled. "It sounds like we have an innocent virgin on our hands! And everyone's excited to see these 'never-before-seen' tits of yours, Julia, so lose the dress"

Julia started to pull her dress down. She knew that this was the deal she made, but then she hesitated. Her instincts were fighting against her and she couldn't bring herself to pull the dress down any farther. Not wanting a delay, officer Carter came up behind her and pulled the top of her dress down anyway, exposing Julia's bare breasts to the school. On instinct, she tried to cover herself again, but he grabbed her arms and gathered them behind her back with one hand. Her dress fell and pooled at her feet. She was wearing nothing but blue heels, white no-panty-line underwear, and the prom queen tiara.

The camera panned up the exposed and very fit body of the trembling girl. It showed her athletic legs and her stomach which hinted at abs before settling on her tits. They were on perfect display with her arms held behind her. Julia couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had never felt more exposed and vulnerable in her life. All of her friends, and some of her teachers were seeing her like this. Her face flushed crimson with embarrassment.

"Goddamn, I'm not sure I've ever seen more perfect tits. And look here -- her nips are hard. I think she's is enjoying this more than she lets on"

Officer Carter then pinched one of her nipples and Julia flinched as a jolt of exquisite pleasure ran through her body. She realized there might be a little truth to what he was saying; her exposure seemed to be amplifying the sensation.

"Ok Julia, I've got to go get something real quick. But I want you to give them a show in the meantime. Why don't you kneel down with your legs spread and play with your breasts."

"Remember that you have to obey," he said as he let go of her arms and walked off stage.

Julia couldn't think of what to do except cooperate. So she knelt down at the edge of the stage, spread her legs, and gripped a nipple in each hand. When she pulled on her nipples, jolts of pleasure shot straight to her pussy and the moan that escaped her mouth was entirely natural. The crowd started whistling and cheering at her lewd display.

Behind her, the officer reappeared, wheeling in a low padded table. The table had numerous straps, and also what looked like moveable padded arms. Padded stirrups, actually, she realized. It was like a gynecologist's table except designed for sex.

"Alright Julia, we've all seen your tits now. It's time to hop up on the table."

At Julia's stricken expression, the officer smirked, "What? You didn't think this was going to be just admiring your tits, did you?"

The officer brought the table up close to the front of the stage and had Julia climb onto it and lie down with her feet toward the crowd. He took each leg and locked them into the stirrups. Then he had her scoot forward until her panty-covered ass was jutting out over the edge of the table and strapped her arms and torso to the table, completely immobilizing her.

"Julia, this public-use table puts your pussy at exactly cock-height. And the angle will allow for deep penetration inside you."

"I also have to move these stirrups out wide. It might be a little uncomfortable, but it's going to give everyone a fantastic view of your virgin pussy." Julia's crotch was indeed on full display with her athletic legs spread wide and the thin panties stretched tight against her shaved vulva. She'd trimmed and shaved her pussy for the first time that morning to feel sexier and more confident during the dance, but now she wished there were some hair to better hide her slit. Lastly, Carter elevated her head so that the crowd could see her face.

"Alright Oakville, eyes on the prize. And let's get the camera zoomed in and the spotlight centered." Another student appeared on stage wheeling a camera dolly.

Then Officer Carter pulled out a pair of scissors and said, "Julia, I think your privates are about to be very, very public". Then without any more ceremony, he cut through both sides of her panties and pulled the remaining fabric away. Julia moaned through the gag at the sudden exposure.

Everyone's eyes were drawn to the cute pink slit on display in front of them. People near the stage looked directly and people farther away watched a high definition zoom view on the projector screen. Everyone also noticed that her pussy was practically dripping with her arousal. This led Officer Carter to comment, "Hell, I think her shyness might be a performance, since her pussy is wetter than the fucking ocean."

"Ok, I'm gonna open her up a bit more." Julia's delicate pussy lips were partially concealing her vagina until Carter's fingers spread them apart exposing her pink pussy completely. He even pulled back on the hood of her clit, making the tiny button visible to the camera. Julia could feel all of the hundreds of lustful eyes on what was supposed to be her most private place and instinctively tried to close her spread legs, but they didn't budge.

As the camera zoomed in on her full pink spread, everyone could see the tiny entrance to Julia's pussy, and the thin trail of natural lubrication leaking out. "Now this will make a proper centerfold for the yearbook" Officer Carter said. "Have you ever seen a cherry that looked more poppable than this?"

"Ok, I need the biggest dicks in the audience to come on stage. We want this to be a memorable experience for Julia so the biggest, thickest cock gets to pop that cherry. Every time she cums for the rest of her life she's going to imagine this night."

In a minute, Officer Carter had ten guys up on stage with their cocks out. All ten were impressive, but Mr. Pierce, the track & field coach who was volunteering as a chaperone for the evening, came out on top. A former athlete himself, Mr. Pierce's well muscled physique and strong jawline made him the object of fantasy for many of the girls on the track team. But now he would be known for another feature. Only halfway erect, his hardening cock was already twice as thick as average. Julia could not believe the sight and worried that it might not fit.

Mr. Pierce had been secretly fantasizing about Julia all year and could not believe he was finally going to drill the hot student athlete. At officer Carter's instruction, he lined up his heavy tool with Julia's entrance and pushed in just enough that the tip was caught against her hole. The camera was also perfectly positioned to catch the moment of Julia's first fuck.

The revved up crowd began to chant, "Pop that cherry, pop that cherry". Stephanie was leading the chant at the front of the crowd, wanting to see her rival's humiliation up close. And like half the crowd, her dress was hiked up so she could rub her clit while she watched.

Officer Carter raised his hands to silence the crowd. "I'd like to hear a few words from Julia."

"Julia. I want you to say something to Mr. Pierce." Then he bent down and whispered into Julia's ear.

Having completely given in at this point, she locked eyes with her track coach and said the words, "Coach. Would you please fuck my virgin teenage cunt"?

After a nod from the officer, Mr. Pierce thrust into Julia. She let out a cry as the first thrust ripped through her virginity and stretched her tight pussy. Mr. Pierce kept thrusting to her cries, steadily getting deeper each time. When he eventually bottomed out in her the whole room was in awe at how widely she was stretched. Pierce paused for a moment to enjoy the view of her pussy gripping his cock, then he started thrusting again. He also reached out and grabbed a tit with one hand, so that he could pull against it to thrust even harder.

"Mr. Pierce, don't hesitate to cum inside her; it won't be your responsibility if she gets knocked up."

Julia meanwhile, was confused by her body's reaction. The pain she felt at first was receding and her extreme embarrassment was combining with the pleasurable sensation of being fucked into a fiery heat in her clit. When her coach started rubbing against her clit on each thrust she felt her first ever orgasm building inside her, and she started unconsciously bucking her hips against him. A minute later, she reached the point of no return just as he started cumming inside her. Then as he withdrew his cock from her deflowered pussy, her first ever orgasm enveloped her. She moaned loudly, and her on-display pussy contracted visibly and rhythmically as her orgasm continued. Each contraction pushed a little cum out of her vagina. When she came to her senses and realized what had happened, the extreme humiliation of visibly orgasming from her punishment caused her to again try in vain to close her legs to hide her exposed pussy. But at the same time, the embarrassment and bondage caused her pussy to start to heat up again. Her body was craving more.

"Holy shit, she is a hot one," Officer Carter said. "Everyone who wants a turn to fuck this hot slut, get in line on stage. We'll try to get through as many as we can before the end of the night, though I don't think we'll get to everybody. Ladies are also welcome to participate. I'll get an orgasm counter up on the screen as well, so be sure to yell out when she starts cumming again."

"Also please put your name on this card before you leave if you fuck Julia. The yearbook club wants to be able to credit everyone involved when they publish the prom photos."

Officer Carter then knelt down next to Julia so only she could hear him. She slightly moaned as another cock filled her pussy.

"Hey girl," he said. "I am really impressed by how you are handling this. You showed a lot of courage today. I want to mention an opportunity to you. There's a end-of-year sex-ed course coming up where they teach the girls about guys and the guys about girls. The thing is, this year the course is going to be hands-on, if you know what I mean. And they need a female model for the boys' class. Would you be interested?"

In her orgasmic daze, all Julia could do was grin.