Prom Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Dress Up for the Prom Sissy.
2.2k words
4.43
26k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has homoerotic and forced-sex themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

Water cascading over me, I let the tears flow. How could Darnel have done this? How could any of them have done this?

I was still at Norm's house. None of them had shown any remorse for what they had done. Norm himself seemed almost triumphant at having raped my mouth.

Darnel had shunted me to the shower and told me to clean myself. He had not mixed words either... clean myself: he had told me he wanted 'my asshole clean enough to take his cock'.

In the shower now I was using Norm's mom's douche to squirt the water up inside me. I was starting to see why Norm was such a pervert with how his family lived. His mom kept enema kits on the shelf next to the sink and his sister had her thong handing on the railing to dry.

A bit of poking around also resulted in finding a penis pump under the sink: evidently his dad's. This was a house of pervs.

I felt my ass fill to bursting before letting it all spill out onto the shower floor. I repeated this several times until everything felt squeaky clean.

I exited the shower just as Darnel came back in. He was completely naked, like me, and approached me until he was inches away from my face.

"Are you ready for me slut?" he said, looking me dead in the face.

"Why are you doing this Dar-" but I was cut-off with a hard slap across my face.

Looking back at him, tears began to well-up in my eyes.

"Stop crying bitch. You're ours now and you'll not speak unless spoken to. I'll ask again: is your pussy clean?"

"Yes." He had broken me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, my pussy is ready for you."

"Call me daddy."

"Wha-?" I got another slap across my face. It stung red hot as I bit back more tears.

"My pussy is ready for you daddy."

"Good slut. Now I've left some clothes for you in the corner. We'll see you when you're ready".

He exited the bathroom and I looked down to where the clothes were that he had left me. They were clearly girls clothes.

Upon closer inspection, he'd left me (presumably) Norm's mom's whore outfit. There were pink high heels, a lacy pink thong, a lacy pink bra, a latex mini skirt, a latex tube top and a collar that said 'Slut'. There was also an assortment of make-up as well as a shiny metal butt plug.

I looked down at the panties and shoes in my hands as I contemplated where I was. They weren't gonna get away with this, right? They had to know that this wasn't legal...

I let out a deep sigh and went about getting dressed. First thing I did was pull on the pink panties. The soft silky material felt nice against my bare ass. I turned to admire the look in the bathroom mirror and saw the dripping white words "Cum Whore" embroidered on the rear. The taste still present in my mouth only solidified the name.

I pulled on the bra. It took me a while to get it done up, but eventually it was on. It was a push-up bra, but there was nothing of me to push-up, so it felt quite bare behind the fabric.

Next I pulled the latex skirt and top on. The top was tight over the top of the bra, but eventually I managed to stretch the material over me.

Before putting the shoes on, I thought it a good idea to try using the make-up. There was a lot to get my head around here.

There were creams and gels and powders and pencils... Before now, I'd never really looked into this stuff and I was getting a little overwhelmed trying to guess how to use it.

I'd seen women using these little brushes. Rummaging around I found one of them.

In addition to the brush I was going to need some of the powder stuff. I opened the pot and dabbed it on. It took some force to really get any amount of it on the end of the brush and I just went to town: dragging it over every part of my face.

I looked back in the mirror. I didn't look much different at all. I suppose my face was a little softer looking, but that was about it.

I looked in the bag and found some more powder; this time it was a darker shade of red, rather than skin colour. Sticking the brush in, I got a good deal of it and prodded at my cheeks. It certainly wasn't elegant... I looked more like a painted lady than any social media influencer.

Next was the eye liner: that pencil really scared me. After my third attempt at bringing it to my eye, I had to give up. I wasn't even getting close. Picking up the mascara, I instead put a decent amount into thickening my lashes.

There wasn't much left in the bag. There was a single tube of deep pink lipstick: the same colour as the latex outfit I was now wearing. I gently painted my lips with the tip until it was all covered.

Looking back in the mirror I felt a wave of shame. I couldn't have looked gayer. Looking back at me was a gay faggot, painted to look like a cheap hooker, practically begging for cock.

I bent down to strap myself into the shoes, with surprisingly fit my feet and turned to leave the bathroom. I had my hand on the doorknob as it swung open from the other side. Darnel stood there, fully naked, cock rock-hard, looking back at me.

"Nice," he exclaimed. "Damn bitch give me a twirl." I saw Norm peering over his shoulder, also naked, trying to get a peek at their collective date.

I struggled to turn in my heels and as I shimmied half way around, I felt Darnel's hands on my waist and neck.

"Where is your plug?" he whispered menacingly into my ear.

I quivered under his grip. "I- I- uhh-" I stammered.

"No, no, no," he sneered into my ear. "No bitch. You're supposed to be getting yourself ready." He released me and walked past me to the pile of make-up on the floor, where the plug glittered from the midst.

Picking it up, he turned it over in his palm. Directing himself back to me, he thrust it to my face. Instinctively, I opened my mouth.

"That's right baby. Get it nice and wet. You don't want to know how it feels if I push it into your pussy dry, now do you?"

His cock was rock solid. I could see the precum dripping from the end as he stared lustfully into my eyes.

He withdrew the plug. I knew what was coming next...

As expected, he reached down to my ass poking out from the skirt, pulled aside the lacy pink panties and pushed the plug into my ass.

I let out a desperate scream. Maybe it was a moan... It's hard to tell. All I could think about was my ass giving way to the thick metal probe now invading my hole.

After about 10 seconds of 'wiggling' my ass gave way and engulfed the little plug. It almost sucked it in, so that it was just protruding only slightly; the larger bulb now happily buried inside me.

I looked up at Darnel, my eyes watering-up once again. My reaction only seemed to make him hornier, as he bit his lip and took me in his arms.

Carrying me into the bedroom, he let me fall onto the floor, now cushioned by a lone mattress.

I looked around. Bill and Norm stood over me, totally nude, cocks in their hands, looking at me the same way that Darnel had done.

Norm was first. Without wasting any time, he brought his cock to my pink puffy lips. I opened willingly and his cock re-entered my mouth for the second time that night.

He didn't thrust like he had done the first time. Instead, he gripped my head hard and moved me onto his cock. My hands found the ground and I got my balance to bob my head on his cock. Despite the situation around me, I found myself rather good at giving head.

It wasn't long before bill wanted to get involved. As if forgetting that I was a guy, he reached underneath me and began fondling my chest over my latex top.

Darnel just stood there watching, stroking himself slowly.

After a few minutes, Bill and Norm swapped. Bill's cock slid into my mouth and made it's way further down my throat. Norm was also much rougher with my 'tits' than Bill.

I felt a splash on my back. I strained my eyes whilst still blowing Bill and saw Darnel dripping oil over my body. He rubbed his hands all over my body, the latex snagging as the oil hung to it.

Now covered in oil, Norm snapped my bra from the back. It fell loose and he ripped it from me from under my left arm.

He now groped me rougher over the top of the tube top, grabbing what little cleavage I had and twisting my nipples over the top of the latex.

All at once, I was let go. Bill withdrew his dripping cock from my open mouth and Norm stopped his onslaught on my nipples. I looked up to see Darnel holding a video camera pointed directed at me.

"Tell me what you want baby."

I just held still, slumping slightly as I breathed in fresh air.

I got a slap across my ass. The wet oil leaving a lasting sting and my cock felt like it had had an electric shock.

"Fuck me." I exhaled.

Another slap across my ass reminded me of my place.

"Fuck me daddy!"

Another slap. Biting back tears I let loose all that I could.

"Fuck my tight little fuckhole daddy. Fuck your little cum slut."

I braced for impact again, but it never came. Instead, my panties were moved aside and I felt a tugging on the plug buried in my ass.

Norm in front of me went in for the kiss. His tongue probed my mouth and I closed my eyes as I melted into the kiss. This was the first kiss I had ever really experienced...

I felt the butt plug pop out of my ass and a cool breeze brush against my inner rectum. The hole was quickly plugged with Darnel's cock.

Consistent with popular opinion, black dick really is bigger. Darnel must have doubled my own 4.5 inches. His cock slid in me just fine, but as it delved deeper than the butt plug, I felt myself begin to panic.

Still locked in the embrace with Norm, I hadn't noticed Bill come around to my front. Norm broke off the kiss and I felt the back of my head being pulled into what I could only assume was another blowjob.

Where I was expecting my throat to feel the pummelling of another cock, I was (relatively) relieved to be met with Bill's asshole. I knew what I needed to do and began lapping up my friend's ass like a good little whore.

After a few minutes I felt my mind begin to spin. My body gave way to the pounding of my ass and for a second I thought I may have even been enjoying being their plaything.

Out of nowhere I began moaning against Bill's ass. I started to scream louder and louder as I felt my ass explode from Darnel's orgasm and I squirted my own cum onto the mattress below me.

Darnell pumped me until the very last drop of his cum was deposited within me. My own orgasm kept going through and now with nothing in my ass, I instinctively threw my own hand back and thrust it inside myself.

My screams subsided and Bill moved away from my face. I saw the stain of pink lipstick all over his ass and could only imagine what my own face must look like.

I collapsed into my own pool of cum, Darnel's cum spilling out of my ass and covering my own hand.

I looked bleakly to my side, where I saw Norm frantically jacking off with the video camera pointed at me.

He came up to my face and let his cum wash over my face. I took it willingly and lapped at his cock staring directly at the camera pointed at me.

I closed my eyes, feeling the cum cake my eyelids and immediately passed out.