Promise Not to Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then . . . oh dear! I pressed inside. The sound that he made . . . I've never heard anything like it. Kayla's head sprang up at the sound of it, then fell back down with a tremendous moan, coming instantly after she saw what I'd done. I kept going at it, making my way in deeper. He was coughing, gurgling. The bump inside the strap-on was absolutely torturing my clitoris in the very best way.

I looked at the video again: Bryan's rock hard cock was twitching wildly. I reached around, and took it in my right hand, rubbing it as best I could from the awkward angle. The grunting, the smells! I was freaking out behind the mask. Grimacing, weeping, breaking my face with smiles. I could feel the glow starting: in my toes, my thighs, my stomach, my soul! I was coming, really coming, hard, for the first time in years! I could no longer stay silent; my screams drowned out theirs. I watched as my head spasmed uncontrollably in the monitor. Bryan was bucking like a bronco, cock burning in my hand; Kayla's knees blocked his head from view, green hair flowing from in between; she had taken off her bra somewhere in the passion: her big, gorgeous tits bouncing rhythmically from the sex. She placed one hand on her breast to calm it, and his hand on the other.

The dam burst. I soaked my harness, the blanket, my nephew, in female ejaculate; I pulled him into me as much as I could, arching my back, thrusting my hips, to make the pleasure last, to punish him more. I jerked him faster, rougher . . . oh my god, the noises he made, I could tell his was close. I jackhammered his cock with all my strength. He struggled, finally pulling free of me, and blew out, like a deep sea whale, all over my daughter, drenching her navel and her tits in thick gray spunk.

"Oh! FUCK!" she yelled, taking over stimulation with her hand. I shoved Bryan from behind with two hands, who then fell into Kayla, into his own cum, and I spanked him. Hard, then harder, then harder!

"Hey!" he cried out. "That's enough!" He tried to get up; but Kayla grabbed his arms, locking him with her legs, framing his ass for more swats. It was turning a painful red on both cheeks. I couldn't stop myself, wailing in grunts, what I thought a samurai might sound like. Bryan was wriggling, trying to break away, then shifting his hips downward; I saw a look of shock appear in Kayla's face.

"He's - inside me! He slipped inside me!" she gasped, breaking character, eyes wide as could be. She looked horrified and ecstatic.

What? I thought. I saw crimson, my ire fueled by outrage and envy. How dare he . . . how dare he enjoy this at all. I struck and struck at his ass, his thighs, his back with both hands, with fists! He thrusted with every blow, away from me and into her. "Mom! His cock is still in me! It's . . . it's gonna make me come!" I saw the light in her eyes intensify.

She came. Powerfully, disturbingly, flauntingly. She dug her fingernails in his back, drawing blood through the cloth.

I was weeping, I was screaming, I was out of my mind! I hit him with everything I had. At last I heard what I had wanted to hear: "Aunt Heather! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! You're hurting me!" He was crying, finally, in a way that reminded me of broken eggs.

I collapsed with a sob. I fell on top of them both, my nipples pressing into the back of his dress. I hugged him, caressed him. We both did. I kissed at Kayla's hand. All of us crying, laughing, embracing; sweaty, cum-soaked, pungent with sin. We felt like a real family.

Okay, so you're finally shocked for real, huh? I know how this sounds, believe me I do. But, oh to be a part of something like that! I never knew it could be so wonderful! And that — and this is the kicker — others would pay so handsomely to watch! That first time — oh yes, there have been many more — we made over eight thousand dollars! I swear! My daughter's little business is booming.

Oh, but you're not cross with me? I'm so, so glad. I couldn't bear it if you thought less of me, but I just had to let you know. Like I said, I think of you like a real sister, closer to me than my own brother. In fact, I was hoping . . . Well, I was hoping you'd join our family for real. You'll think about it, won't you? No, Bryan's not leaving us. We just won't let him. He's not yet ready for the world, and, well, we don't want our summer to end.

Oh my, look at the time! Like I said, I'm such a flibbertigibbet these days. Well, madame, that's my summer story. So tell me, how was yours?

***