Promoted

Story Info
Wife got a promotion at work.
3.9k words
3.42
20.1k
13
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Just a quick thing. This is purely fantasy and basically porn. Things happen that likely wouldn't in real life. In this world in which the story takes place, there is no need for protection. Obviously, in real life, it is very much needed and should be used. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. *

* * * * *

"My boss is coming over for dinner on Friday," my wife said. I'd met him a few times over the few years that my wife has worked for him. He was always nice to me and seemed to treat his employees well. I can't think of a time when Stef had a bad word to say about him.

Apparently, his wife was out of town visiting her pregnant sister, so it was just going to be the three of us. I was a little disappointed about that because his wife is quite beautiful, but on the other hand I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught stealing glances at her.

On Thursday, I got a text from Stef in the early afternoon. It was a simple message and came out of the blue. 'It's my turn tonight.' was all it said. I knew exactly what that meant. About a year ago we start dabbling in assplay. Not just hers, but mine.

That eventually led to us trying out pegging. We started out small, of course. Eventually working up to a seven inch dildo, that isn't overly thick. It's maybe the size of a tennis racket handle. It's not small, but not huge, either.

I left work a little early that day and got myself prepared. Stef got home a little after 5:30. I was sitting on the couch working on my laptop. She walked over to me and gave me a kiss and told me she would be ready soon.

I had figured that we would be having a late dinner and it turned out that was going to be the case. So, I brought up a few porn pics on my laptop while I waited. I didn't really need to do it, but it helped pass the time while I waited.

Ten minutes later, Stef called down that she was ready. I closed my laptop and climbed the stairs. I didn't really know what to expect. Sometimes she wants me to go down on her first, sometimes she wants to fuck before she has her turn and other times she just wants to get into it.

She was already naked and wearing her strap-on, which was glistening with lube. Stef is 5'5" and still maintains her athletic build from her youth. She was on the dive team in high school and college and also played volleyball.

Her hair was light brown, that reached her shoulder blades, normally. She currently had it up in a ponytail. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, something I like and she prefers. So, no complaints from me. Her small C breasts had a little sag, but not much.

She smiled, kissed me and move me into position. She had me get on all fours and got up on the bed behind me. I felt the cool lube on my asshole, then her fingers as she rubbed it in. While I was getting myself prepared, I took the liberty of using one of our toys to get myself even more ready.

She easily slid a finger inside me, "Oh, what a good boy." I nodded.

"You must be hungry for cock."

"I am," I replied. Two years ago, I never would have thought I would have said that.

I felt the head of the strap-on press against my asshole. I forced myself to relax and within a few seconds the head was inside me. "I'm so glad you're into this," Stef said as she sank further into my ass.

I moaned as she eased more and more of the strap-on inside me. She leaned forward, pressing her upper body against my back. Her nipples were like pebbles. "I'm going to fuck your ass so good," she whispered into my ear. "Do you want it?"

I nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Tell me,"

"Yes, I want it."

She leaned back, grabbed onto my hips and began to work the cock back and forth inside me. I moaned in pleasure that I didn't get from any other kind of intercourse. "If only you could see how good this looks," Stef said.

'Probably not as good as it does when I have my cock in your ass,' I thought.

Within a few minutes, she was freely feeding me her cock. Occasionally she would add a little lube to keep things moving smoothly. Then, out of nowhere, she slammed her cock home. I grunted in surprise and a little pain, but nothing overwhelming.

"Are you ready to get your ass fucked?" she asked.

"Yes Stef. Give it to me."

"Mmm, with pleasure," she moaned. She eased back until just the head was in my ass and slammed it home again, then settled into a quick pace.

"Fuck Stef. That feels good," I moaned loudly.

Stef began to thrust faster and harder. That only increased my moaning and pleasure. "You like it when I pound your ass?" Stef asked.

"Love it," I replied between grunts.

She continued to fuck me, although she switched it up and was giving me long, deep thrusts now. I was rock hard and figured I would come in a matter of minutes if not seconds if I were to touch myself. But, I managed to hold back.

Finally, Stef pulled her cock out and pushed on my hip. I got the message and rolled over onto my back and lifted my legs up into the air. Stef applied more lube onto her cock and slid it slowly back inside me while looking at me with a lust filled look in her green eyes.

She maintained eye contact until she had her cock buried in my ass, then she finally looked down at my cock and smiled. She wrapped her hand around it, "So hard. Did you jerk off earlier?"

I shook my head, "No."

She nodded, but didn't say anything. She let go of my cock and grabbed my legs to help hold them up while she began to saw back and forth inside my ass. This position had several advantages, mostly which was I got to look at Stef and her tits.

But, I also really liked it in the previous position as it felt more dirty in a way. Not sure why. I guess the whole being on my hands and knees. Anyway, I was thoroughly enjoying the fucking that Stef was giving me while being able to watch her tits bounce around.

She grabbed the lube and squeezed a little into her hand. She grabbed my cock once again and stroked it a few times to spread the lube around. She immediately began to thrust faster and harder, while stroking my cock. I took deep breaths, trying to make it last, but I knew it was a futile attempt.

It took less than a minute before I announced that I was going to come. She encouraged me while continuing to fuck my ass. I grunted as the first spurt of cum flew up into the air before landing on my chest. All in all, there was six spurts that shot out. All with a little less velocity.

It left a trail from my chest down to my pubic area. The rest oozed out as Stef milked me dry. She slowly slid her cock from my ass. "Fuck, that was hot," she said.

"I'll say."

She smiled at me while she slid off the bed and removed the harness. I watched her climb back onto the bed. I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't done with me. She smiled as she swung her leg over me.

Her pussy hovered inches above my face. She was beyond wet. "Look how fucking wet I get from fucking you," she said.

I looked at her pussy, then up to her eyes. I smiled and nodded that I indeed saw how wet she was. She lowered her pussy to my mouth. "Eat my pussy and make me come," she ordered.

For the next ten to fifteen minutes, I ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Of course, she also humped my face at times, so I laid there and let her do her thing. For the rest of the night, I could smell her pussy and that was something that I was totally okay with.

* * * * *

The next night, Stef's boss, Jeff arrived right on time with an expensive bottle of wine. He and I sat in the den smoking cigars while Stef finished dinner. Of course, we didn't have to wait long as she had planned everything down to the minute it seemed.

We had a good dinner and the conversation flowed easily. Jeff asked if we planned on having kids. I wondered if he was asking because he wanted to know in order to prepare for the time that Stef would inevitably be off work in that event, or if he was just making conversation.

Stef and I had discussed it, but decided to hold off for the time being. That answer got no noticeable reaction from Jeff. He just nodded and mentioned how he and his wife had waited and had no regrets on having their two children.

After dinner, we finished the bottle of wine that Jeff had brought. Stef decided to open another bottle since it was Friday night and nobody had work the next day. She got no arguments from either of us. While Stef was in the kitchen, Jeff looked over at me, "Stef is really special."

Seemed a bit of an odd statement, but with the wine I thought nothing of it. I nodded, "Yes, she is."

"I don't know what I would do without her at the office. She's literally the glue that holds the place together."

I felt a lot of pride in hearing that. "That's kind of you to say and I'm glad she's a valuable employee."

He got a serious look on his face, "Between the two of us, I'm very close to offering her a senior management position. She'd essentially be my right hand woman."

I couldn't really say I was shocked, because Stef worked incredibly hard. But, there was still a part of me that was caught off guard, because she'd not told me any of this. Although, maybe she had no idea that Jeff was considering this.

Before I could respond, Stef returned with three refilled glasses. We toasted each other and took a sip. We damn near finished that bottle before I had to use the restroom. I was gone a few minutes before returning to the living room.

I heard the noises before I saw anything, but in my slightly inebriated state it took longer before my brain figured out what the noises were. But seeing things, it made it crystal clear. Jeff was resting his head on the couch while Stef was bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

I watched for almost a minute before making enough noise for them to realize I was back in the room. Jeff didn't say anything, just smiled. Stef looked back at me, "Everything okay? You were gone a while."

'Really?' I thought. 'That's what you say?'

"I'm good," I said.

Stef smiled, "Glad to hear it. Remember what we talked about a few times?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

To this day, I contend that had she not raised her eyebrow like she did, I wouldn't have known what she was talking about, I blame the alcohol. But that little movement, made it clear to me what she was referring to. I looked at her for a few seconds, then nodded.

"Then why don't you join me," she said, smiling.

So, over the last few months when she would peg me, we would talk about potentially adding a third person to our fun in the bedroom. We had talked about adding a woman, but we had also talked about adding a man. More specifically, myself being with the man.

I've never considered myself homosexual. Never really thought of myself as bisexual, or curious. At least not until the last year or so. If anything, I was curious...maybe bisexual. I certainly wouldn't consider myself homosexual, because I still found myself very attracted to women.

Now, here we were in a situation where my wife was inviting me to suck a cock. Her bosses cock, no less. I should say that over the last few months, I have "practiced" by sucking on Stef's strap-on before she pegged me. I started to wonder how long she had been planning this whole thing.

I quickly pushed those thoughts out of my head and joined my wife on her knees in between her bosses open legs. I hadn't really gotten a good look at his cock until now. It was a little longer than the dildo that Stef had used on me the previous night. However, it was definitely thicker.

I knelt there and watched as Stef licked up and down the shaft while occasionally looking at me to see if I was watching her. She smiled and took the head in her mouth and bobbed up and down for several seconds before she slid off Jeff's cock and pointed it at me.

I glanced at Jeff who smiled. 'Now or never,' I thought to myself.

Obviously, I had no real idea what I was doing, even though I had done this a few times with the dido. But, as so many men will probably tell you, I just did what I like, or what I would like my partner to do to me. Of course, I didn't just go from zero to ten.

No, I leaned in and licked the shaft and heard Stef moan, followed by, "Fuck that is hot."

I licked up and down the shaft a few times, "Lick the head," Stef said. So, I licked up to the head and it was softer than the shaft, but of course it was. I wasn't really surprised since I have a dick myself.

Stef leaned in and started licking the shaft while I focused my efforts on the head. Jeff was moaning a little louder now. "Two tongues on my cock...amazing."

Stef licked up to the head and our tongues slid across each other. I leaned back and she took the head into her mouth for a few seconds before she popped it out again. "Let's go upstairs."

Once we all got upstairs and undressed, Stef looked at me, "He won't come for awhile." I started to wonder how she knew that, before she answered my unasked question. "I sucked him off in his office this afternoon."

I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about that, but in that moment as horny as I was, I overlooked it for the time being. "Why don't you sit down in the chair over there and watch us," Stef said to me.

Seemed a bit off after the way things had gone on downstairs, but I was willing to play out. Because Stef had been facing me when she got undressed I hadn't noticed the butt plug, until she turned around to face Jeff.

They kissed for a few seconds while I sat there and watched. She knelt down in front of him once again, but this time, Jeff slid his cock into Stef's mouth and slowly began to slide it back and forth. Stef immediately reached down and began to rub her clit.

Jeff moaned while getting a grip on Stef's head and began to thrust faster until he was facefucking her. He looked over at me a few times. I was so hard. I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly jerked myself while watching them.

Finally, he slid his cock out of her mouth, leaving a long trail of saliva from her lips to his head. Stef took a few deep breaths, while looking up at Jeff. He grabbed onto his cock and slapped her face with it several times.

"Bend over," he said, looking down at her.

I watched her spin around and bend over the bed. Jeff grabbed the butt plug and eased it out of Stef's ass. He produced a bottle of lube from somewhere. I didn't see him grab it, as I was focused on Stef. He squeezed lube onto his cock and then onto her asshole.

In no time, he was sliding his cock into my wife's ass. 'The fuck?' I thought. But, I was also turned on beyond belief. I was so hard. I began to jerk myself faster while I watched Jeff continue to work his cock inside Stef.

Stef looked over at me and smiled. Then her mouth opened as Jeff began to thrust faster and deeper. I was already getting close to blowing my load. "Fucking come for me," Stef said. It was clear she was talking to me.

It didn't take more than a minute before I could feel my balls tighten up. Seconds after that, I began to shoot cum up into the air and onto my stomach and hand. "Give me that fat cock," Stef said, looking back at Jeff. Jeff smiled and began to fuck Stef with hard thrusts.

Stef was grunting and moaning with each thrust. "Eat your cum," she said, looking at me.

This was new. Pretty much every guy has tried their own and if they said they haven't they're lying. It's not my favorite thing, but I don't hate it, either. I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked the cum from my fingers while Jeff repeatedly slammed his cock up my wife's ass.

Unbelievably, I stayed hard the whole time. That was the first time that had ever happened to me. I noticed Stef had slipped her hand underneath her and I knew she was rubbing her clit. Sure enough, she was soon rocked by her orgasm.

She rode it out, while Jeff continued to fuck her ass. Once again, I wondered how many times they had down this. Questions for another time, though. Once Stef came down from her orgasm, she looked at me, "Your turn."

Jeff pulled his cock from Stef's ass and applied more lube. I was on autopilot at this point. I got up and walked over to the bed. Stef moved around so that she was laying on her back with her legs open, but changed her mind and leaned against the headboard.

"Right here," she said, pointing at a spot in front of her.

I crawled in front of her and looked at her while on my hands and knees. Jeff got onto the bed behind me and much to my surprise, I felt him bury his face in my ass, followed by his tongue licking my asshole. Stef smiled.

After being probed by Jeff's tongue, he began to work lubed up fingers. First one, then a second. I was moaning at how good they felt. Finally, he placed the head of his cock against my asshole and began to push. This was definitely thicker than anything I had ever had in my ass.

Holy fuck did it feel way bigger, too. I almost bailed out, but Stef looked at me and calmed me down, just by being there and giving me reassuring looks. No words were necessary. She had just had his cock in her ass, so surely I could take it, right?

It was slow going for several minutes until I finally started to loosen up and Jeff began to pick up the pace. When we reached that stage, Stef, who had been slowly playing with her pussy smiled at me. "Eat my pussy, while he fucks your ass."

My cock twitched...hard. I leaned down and began to lick Stef's obscenely wet pussy. I wondered what I looked like in that moment. Face buried in my wife's pussy with my ass up in the air getting fucked by her thick cocked, boss.

I did my best to eat Stef's pussy, but it became difficult the harder Jeff began to fuck me. "Mmm, give it to him," Stef said. "Fuck his ass, hard."

Jeff did just that, making me grunt loudly with each balls deep thrust. "Fuck him harder, he can take it," she said, while thrust two fingers in her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

Jeff began to pound my ass with powerful thrusts. "Holy fuck," I grunted.

"Take his fat cock," Stef said as she neared another orgasm.

Jeff continued with his hard thrusting as Stef came again. She grabbed my head and placed my mouth on her pussy and held me there. I felt her juices flood into my mouth and on my chin. Jeff slowed down, but kept his deep thrusts.

Finally, Stef pushed me away from her sensitive pussy. Jeff lazily slid his cock in and out of my ass. Stef got her bearing a minute or two later. "You didn't come, right?" she asked, looking at Jeff. He must have shook his head as a way of answering, because all Stef said was, "Good."

Jeff pulled out and Stef motioned for me to roll away. Stef sat up and quickly bobbed her head back and forth on Jeff's cock before she laid back and spread her legs. Jeff immediately slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her fast and hard.

I laid there and looked on in fascination and disbelief. It didn't take long before he thrust deep and grunted as he came in my wife's pussy. A good minute passed before he slipped out of her and laid down beside her on the bed.

Stef looked at me, "Come eat your dessert," she said.

I laid back down in between her legs and looked at Jeff's cum starting to ooze out of Stef's pussy. I swallowed and dove into Stef's pussy. Yeah, it felt odd, but it was also hot. It was strange to be eating another man's cum, especially from my wife's pussy.

Afterwards, we laid there. Jeff grabbed his phone and did something before putting it down. Thirty seconds passed and it chimed. "Leslie will be here in a few minutes," he said, getting up.

'What the fuck?' I thought. Leslie was Jeff's wife. I thought she was out of town. Or so I had been led to believe.

We all got dressed and showed Jeff out. Leslie waved to us from the car. Jeff climbed into the passenger seat, kissed Leslie and they backed out of the drive. Stef closed the door and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

12