Promotion

Story Info
Darrin gets a surprise visit from his wife at the office.
2.5k words
4.06
52.3k
33
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BataBitch
BataBitch
129 Followers

Please read Debut for the beginning of this story. Promotion is part 2.

This is a fictional story and all characters are over 18. If you do not like stories with rough sex and Consensual Non-Consent please fine another story this one may upset you. Thank you.

***

It has been almost a full week since my husband Darrin, brought me to a sex party. One put on by Henry Billings, his boss. I was shocked at first. However, after the shock wore off I became insatiably horny. I'm so turned on I can't stop. I'm like a bitch in heat. Everything makes me wet. Since the party, Darrin has bent me over the couch, the dining table, and the pool table. He's fucked me in the shower, in the hallway, and in the bushes outside. I can't get enough.

Today I am to horny to wait for him to come home from work. I don't have any appointments for today so I am going over to his office. I made him lunch. It's mostly an excuse to get him alone. It's warm today, perfect for a sun dress. The dress is red with a knee length skirt. I am not wearing a bra or panties. My white wedges have little daisies on them to match the pattern on my dress. I look classy but underneath I am a slut. With a full basket, I grab my keys and head out the door.

"Henry Billings Office; please hold."

"Henry Billings Office; please hold."

"How can I help you Mam?" the secretary asked me in a sweet cheerful voice. Her name tag read Maggie. She was pretty but could use a little sun.

"Hi Maggie, I'm looking for my Husbands office. Darrin Hoffman?"

"Oh Yes, Nice to meet you Mrs. Hoffman. He is the last door on your left."

"Thank you."

"Henry Billings Office thank you for holding; how can I help you?" She says returning to the calls, but she smiles back at me.

I walk back to his office. Darrin is on the phone, I can hear him through the door. I lightly knock and slide inside. He is pacing around the desk with a stressed out look on his face. When he sees it's me he looks confused but he smiles at me.

"No. Those papers have to be in by today the client won't wait another day."

(Murmuring on the other end of the phone)

"Mr. Billings doesn't care; you forgot to file them now you have to fix it"

(More Murmuring)

"Call me back when you have it Done." Darrin sighs after hanging up the phone.

If I had known he was this busy I might not have come. Or maybe it is good that I did.

"I'm sorry Honey I can come back."

"No stay. Malcom is just a dipshit who needs to fix a mistake he made." Darrin sounded irritated, but it wasn't at me.

"I brought you lunch." I held up the basket.

"I can see that." He sounded happier already.

Darrin walk to his door and poked his head out as one of the office workers walked by.

"Can you forward my calls to David? I'm taking an hour for lunch. Unless it's Henry or Malcom, then go ahead and patch it through"

"Will do Mr. Hoffman."

"Thank you."

He closed the door and turned to look at me. He had a predatory look in his eye.

Quietly he locked the door. I moved in front of his desk placing the basket on the floor. With long slow strides, he moved in front of me. Without words, he crashed his lips into mine. This was not light a make out session. This was a battle of lips, tongues and teeth. His hands were all over me. on my ass, then up to my tits. Pinching and squeezing me it almost hurt, but all my moans were drowned out inside his mouth. One hand slide up my thigh underneath my dress. His head pulled back when he didn't feel my panties.

"Are you naked under this dress?"

"No... I have shoes on." I said with an evil grin

"I think you came here for more than lunch, Darling." Darrin lifted me up parking me on top of his desk. "I think you are here to beg me for something."

"Please, I'm so wet. I need you Darrin."

"This is my work place. I think you should call me Mr. Hoffman."

"Mr. Hoffman please fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

"No."

"But..."

"I want to play with your cunt. Spread your legs and lift up your dress."

I did as I was told. Darrin pulled one of his guest chairs over and sat in between my open legs. He kissed down the inner thigh of both my legs. Using his hands to spread me wide he licked all the way up my pussy. I shuttered. Then he blew on my wet cunt, making me moan.

"No noise. I can't have my coworkers hearing you."

He looked around and grabbed the stress ball off his desk and shoved it in my mouth.

"A little slut like you can't help but make noise. So, hold onto this for me."

Darrin turns his attention back to my pussy. He starts off slow but before too long he is wild. Kissing my pussy, the same way he was kissing my lips. Sucking and biting I want to scream but my mouth is full. I am almost there. I can feel it building up. His tongue is buried deep in my cunt. His strong arms keep me in place on his face. I'm going to cum...

Ring. Ring.

Darrin lifts his head. No, no I want to cry.

"Hello." My juices are still covering his face. "Mr. Billings... No I have not heard back from Malcom. I told him to call me when it was settled. I am actually having lunch with my wife."

Darrin turns to me with a wide tooth smile.

"She would love to see you. Alright Sir come on over, see you soon."

I look at Darrin still needing to cum. My face is flushed, and my hair is a mess. Darrin wiped his face off with my dress before sliding me off the table and straightening out my skirt.

"Be a good whore for me darling. Remember your actions reflect on me. Don't speak unless spoken to and be polite."

Darrin pulled the ball out of my mouth just before we heard a knock. Darrin unlocked it to let his boss inside. Henry Billings was as powerful looking in a business suit as he was in a tuxedo. A silver fox in a sports coat.

"Good afternoon Darrin. Mrs. Hoffman, you are looking beautiful today."

"Thank you, Sir."

Henry walked over and kissed my hand. When he gestured to the chair I sat down. Darrin relocked the door. I tried to be as lady like as I could. Crossing my ankles and folding my hands on my lap. Henry looked at me with appreciation. I sat there quietly for a while as they discussed some business matters.

"Well, we have ignored your Wife long enough." Henry said as he turned to me. "Did you enjoy my party last week Mrs. Hoffman?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"I enjoyed your company as well Mrs. Hoffman. You performed quite well for a new comer."

"Thank you, Sir."

Henry turned to Darrin, "You must be proud of your wife Darrin."

"I am, Henry. she is the light of my world."

"To be frank, when I first invited you to the gathering I wasn't sure I was going to give you the promotion. But after seeing how well you handle your wife I had no doubts. You deserve the position Darrin."

"Thank you, Henry. I will work hard for you." Darrin couldn't stop smiling

"I know you will."

"I feel like a toast is in order but I have no champagne or cigars."

"Why not use your wife?... She is lucky enough to be here." Henry stood up and held out his hand to me.

"Great idea, My Desk is clear enough."

My eyes widened but I reached for Henry's hand. Silently I moved over to Darrin's desk. Bending at the waist I laid my chest down on the desk.

"Since, you missed the opportunity at your party, please let me offer you my wife's Cunt."

"If it is near as good as her throat it would be my honor."

Darrin stood behind his desk. I was eye level with his cock. He reached over to pull my skirt up revealing my bear pussy. As he did he pressed his bulge into my face.

"She is very wet. I was eating her just before you called but I hadn't let her cum yet."

"I see you don't let her wear undergarments."

"Actually, that was a special treat today. It's like she has been in heat ever since your party."

"It is a beautiful thing when a woman lets her true nature shine through, Darrin. There is a whore in every woman. The trick is to only let it show when you want it too. Women today are either too afraid to let it out or too willing. It takes a real man to show them the proper balance."

Darrin grabbed the stress ball again and shoved it into my mouth. I was looking at him when he nodded at Henry.

Smack.

I screamed into the ball. I wasn't ready for that. Henry spanked me three more times. It was hard. But he rubbed away the pain after. I heard a zipper go down behind me. Darrin gripped my hands and held them to the table. Then leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Be a good Whore for me darling and I will buy you that new mixer you wanted. Don't struggle, I want him to fuck you."

I felt Henry's cock slide up and down my pussy. He will be the first man to penetrate my pussy besides Darrin since we got married.

"Henry, is going to be rough but don't cum until you are told. Nod yes if you understand."

I nodded yes.

In a quick thrust, Henry impaled me with one stroke. I screamed but didn't try to move.

"Good slut. Take him deep."

"Darrin, your wife is marvelous. You have done a beautiful job with her. After how you used her at the party I wondered if she would be loose, but she is very tight." Henry sounded strained as he moved in and out of me. "If I hadn't seen it for myself I would say she was a virgin."

"Someday I will let you try her ass."

Henry Laughed. "I look forward to it."

Henry grips my hips hard surely bruising me as he drives his cock deep inside me. It hurts but I can't help but like it. I moan into the ball without realizing what I'm doing.

"This is your celebration Darrin, don't let me enjoy your wife on my own." Henry goes to pull out of me but Darrin stops him.

"No, you stay there. I think I will used her throat."

"I don't blame you, it is a fine throat to fuck."

Without waiting Darrin replaces the ball with his cock. Darrin is big and would normally warm me up before deep throating me but he wanted to impress Henry. Instead he shoved his cock all the way down. It is a good thing I have had a lot of practice this week. I now have both Henry and Darrin fucking me. They start to talk about work as they use me like a sex toy. Henry is hard and slow where Darrin is quick and shallow so I can breathe. I feel the pressure building in me but I can't cum yet. I need permission.

Ring. Ring.

"That must be Malcom." Darrin picks up the phone. "Hello... Malcom, hold on I'll put you on speaker. Mr. Billings is here too."

What is he Crazy! Darrin drives in a little deeper before I can make a sound.

"Malcom, Hello. This Is Mr. Billings did you finish filing the permit?"

"Oh, Yes Sir. I Even paid extra to have it expedited. I apologize for my mistake but I am handling it." Malcom sounded nervous.

"Good, I take it this will not be over looked in the future." Henry thrust into me holding there and grinding inside my pussy.

"No, Sir. I will make sure to file anything I get on time sir, I promise."

"Then I see no need to write you up. Your new supervisor is aware however, and will if this happens again, Malcom." Henry moves shallowly in and out of me. He feels so good I want to cum.

"New Supervisor?"

"Yes, Darrin here has been made head of the department."

Darrin goes deep again and holds for a few seconds before sliding back out. Oh, Fuck. I am so close.

"Return to the office Malcom, I will make an announcement before end of day." Henry reaches down to play with my clit. He knows I'm close.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. And um... congratulations Darrin."

"Thank you, Malcom."

"Alright, let's let Darrin finish having lunch with his wife."

Henry presses the hang up button on the phone. I don't know how long I can wait I need to cum. Henry goes back to deep thrusts but now he is going fast. I'm about to break when I hear Darrin say "Cum Darling."

I lose it, I spasm all over Henry's Cock. Darrin holds my head down on his cock to keep me from screaming. I hold onto Henrys wrist like they are a life line. Darrin steps back and unloads all over my face. He looks relaxed as he sits back in his chair.

"May I Cum in your Wife Darrin?" Henry sounds strained

"She is on the pill, Sir. You can fill her cunt."

Henry buries himself in me and releases a huge load inside my pussy. I can feel it fill me up and then drip down my leg. He pulls out of me and sits down in the guest chair behind me. I don't know if I can move.

"Darling don't forget to clean him up, Henry has to go back to work."

I turn around. Henry's cock is still up but it is softening. It is covered in cum and pussy juice. I kneel down and lick all the cum off. When I am done, I kiss it then tuck him back into his pants.

"You Truly have a wonderful whore Darrin. The best bitch I have seen in many years. Our next gathering is in a week. Would you allow me a privet hour with her? I promise we will go over any restrictions beforehand."

"I will discuss restrictions with her and get back to you but I don't see why not."

"Well then..." Henry turned to me. "Until next week, Mrs. Hoffman."

"Until next week, Mr. Billings."

After he left I cleaned Darrin's cock. We tidied ourselves up and straightened out the office. Darrin's lunch hour was over so I left the food for him. I smiled as I walk back past Maggie still busy on the phone. I was excited and nervous about next week.

BataBitch
BataBitch
129 Followers