Proof of Guilt

Story Info
Innuendo torments the brain.
4.1k words
3.88
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had been in the cage for two days, not because he had done anything wrong, but because he had come to her for his need to serve a Mistress. He was young only just eighteen but looking much younger. He had been with Mistress Katrina as a live in slave only a month and she was still testing his limits. She had another slave that was the same age named Danny and he had been with her for three years.

Mistress Katrina had many other day slaves that came to feed their own particular needs and pay respects to her. Many of them were pain freaks that needed the pain for their buzz, but at the same time in fear of the implements that gave it them. It was during the evening on the Thursday and to Danny she said. "In the morning before you leave for your brother's for the week. Release Peter and get the food from the kitchen for his meal."

"Can I ask why you are testing him, Mistress?"

"Yes he is being tested to be an alpha slave. I will be away all day and will return about six p.m. in the evening."

"You are placing a lot of faith in his honesty, Mistress. He has only been here for a month. The slave belonging to Mistress Jitsuko was caught stealing the Japanese vase when he ran off. You have no idea about what Peter is like and he could have had history of theft or worse."

"If you remember I was no different with you, Danny."

The following morning Danny was sitting on the edge of his bed thinking. 'I have been here over three years and this new slave has been here a month and is being trained for an alpha slave. What the hell am I doing here the Mistress should be testing me?'

Danny had his breakfast and then walked down into the basement. He unlocked the cage and let peter out to eat the food he had taken him. Danny looked at his watch and said, "I have to go, the Mistress had to go to a funeral but she will be back later. You will have to wait for her return but as you are her preferred alpha slave it should not be any problem for you."

There was no more spoken as Danny walked up the stairs. Peter expecting a long wait lay down on the recovery table and not long after he had fallen asleep. It was later when the sound of heels clicking on the stairs where he opened his eyes and stood up. The Mistress walked over to him and asked, "Have you been upstairs at any time today?"

"Yes, Mistress Katrina, I went to the toilet about mid morning."

"You are being tested and I need to test you more, and we are going to have a game of questions and answers. Get in the frame and I will warm you up a little as you have had an easy day."

Peter was soon standing in the frame and Mistress Katrina was fastening his bonds. Once she had wound the handle and stretched him to a spread eagle position she stepped to his front. There was not the usual smile on her face the expression was what he would call questioning. "I am going upstairs for a moment but I will be back shortly and we will start."

Katrina stepped away from the frame with Peter in position. Peter never thought this was unusual because in the month he had been there his Mistress had done this many times. It was when she went to change her clothes, and he had noticed that he was wearing her walking out clothes.

Katrina first went to the kitchen and made a pot of tea and carried it to the lounge. She poured out a cup and thought about her movements the previous evening. She had spoken to Danny as she stepped into the house before he locked all the doors. She had also made a pot of tea then, and sipped it before walking over to the fire. She looked at her eye in the mirror because she had an itch in the corner.

The charm bracelet was catching on her jumper and it was making it awkward to use both hands to check the eyelid. Removing the bracelet had been her only option and it was placed on the mantelshelf of the fire. She looked at the few ornaments that were there now and smiled at her collection. There was no bracelet to be seen the value was unimportant but it had been her mothers and the sentimental value was priceless.

She walked over to the coffee table and removed the pot and china on the tray to take to the kitchen. Then went up to her room and removed her walking out clothes and replaced it with a black cat it made out of Lycra. All the time she was changing her eyes were searching the dressing table and then the top surface of the dresser.

Finally she stepped out onto the landing and steeped into another bedroom that had a small suitcase standing in the corner of the room. The single bed was neatly made and the surface of the chest of drawers was tidy and dusted. She pulled the drawers open one by one and looked at the neatly folded clothes. Nothing was out of place and she sighed before leaving the room.

Katrina was feeling more than a little annoyed at not finding the bracelet but she would soon know where it was. He walked down the stairs and then down into the basement. She looked at Peter hanging up in the frame with no expression on his face but there was no point in jumping to conclusions. She checked her watch and see that it was eight p.m. "When did you last eat, Peter?"

"I had breakfast this morning, Mistress. Not long after Danny let me out of the cage."

Katrina looked at his face and tried to see any expression of guilt but there was a blank expression. She was thinking, 'there is no point in pointing the finger until she had thoroughly investigated all angles. Danny will phone as soon as he arrives at his brother's house in the north.'

Katrina walked behind Peter and picked up the soft whip on the way past the frame and the table. She was still thinking about the missing bracelet and it was niggling at her brain and she could not shake the feelings of despair. Thwack the whip struck his side near the kidney and she heard him draw air, and she realised the power she had put into the stroke.

She took a deep breath and the next six were not has hard she was however, slipping hard ones in between. Katrina noticed that it was only when she thought about the missing bracelet. 'Was she blaming Peter for the loss of her bracelet? Yes he was here all day by himself but what reason would he have to go into the lounge. When she entered the basement he was getting off the recovery table where he had been sleeping.'

Katrina was still in deep thought as she was serving the whip. 'Danny did say to her the previous evening that Katrina was placing a great amount of trust in her new slave. Yes it was only innuendo but the words and the missing bracelet were now coming back to haunt her. She trusted Danny but he had been with her three years and proved her trust in him had been respected. Peter had only been with her at most six weeks, and she knew very little about him."

Peter drew in a deep breath and Katrina realised her strokes were getting harder once more. It was then she decided that she would have to clear her head of the accusing thoughts until the picture was much clearer. Katrina stopped and put the whip on the table and released Peter from his bonds, "Go to the kitchen and make a meal then rest for the night."

Katrina called the cook housekeeper and said, "Janis, when you cleaned up this morning did you see my bracelet on the lounge fire shelf?"

"I did see it Mistress Katrina but I am unsure if that was before or after Danny left to catch a train."

Hearing this placed Katrina in an even worse mood and to make the situation worse Danny had not phoned and he was not answering his mobile when she called him. The Mistress went to bed but it was a long time before she closed her eyes and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

The following morning Katrina stepped into the kitchen and Peter was sitting eating his breakfast. As he finished eating and went to pick up his coffee he said, "Good morning, Mistress Katrina." She turned her head and looked at him as if she was annoyed because he had spoken to her. She never replied but picked up her coffee and went to walk out the door, but just as she pulled it open Katrina said, "Once you have finished your drink go down into the basement and remove your shorts and get one of the Saturday morning slaves to fasten your bonds into the frame."

It was a short time later when Katrina went down into the basement to see to her two day slaves. It was an hour later when she stepped past Peter and walked back up to the lounge. The first thing she did was check for messages on the answer phone from Danny but there was none. She gave his number another call but once again there was no reply.

The maid walked in with her morning coffee and the news papers that Katrina tried to read to get her mind away from the missing bracelet. After reading about young thieves being caught stealing jewellery from a defenceless old woman in daylight the news paper reports were no help to her tormented mind. After finishing her coffee Katrina returned to the basement.

Katrina stopped and looked into the face of Peter and thinking, 'look at his face looking back at me with no shame. He will wish he was more honest when I have finished with him and then I will kick him out. Danny said he never appeared to be as though he could be trusted. Look at his eyes there is a slyness about them and is that is not a smile it appears be a smirk.'

'The bastard is laughing at my stupidity well I will see if he is still laughing tomorrow night. He will be feeling pain like no other the rest of the weekend and that will knock the smile from his face. I will teach him a lesson he will never forget.' By the time she had stepped to the rear of Peter her anger had died down a little and Katrina picked up the soft flogger.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. The strokes struck his back hard and Peter tried to arch his back at the same time he shouted. "Fuck, I am not going to listen to your noise all afternoon." Katrina put the flogger down and threw a ball gag over his head and forced it into his mouth. Then without warning she gave him twenty strokes. Katrina looked at his back that was now red where she had powered the strokes onto the skin.

Katrina stepped to his front and saw the tears and said, "I'll bet you wish you never give me a sly twisted smile now you pathetic crying thief," before she started striking his chest and worked on all parts of his body for over an hour. During that time he had been calling out for mercy she heard him and shouted back "You haven't got a hope in hell thief."

She threw the whip on the table and said, "I am going to eat and you and I will commence where we have left off tonight tomorrow morning."

Peter was left hanging in the frame where he had been all day he was tired and even worse he was frightened for his life with bad thoughts in his head. Mistress Katrina was ignoring his safety words and he had no idea why he was getting beat. She kept calling him a thief and he had no idea why she was saying that either. As soon as I am released from this frame I am making my escape from this psychopathic woman.'

He was hanging in the frame all night sleeping the best he could but as soon as his eyes closed his weight would pull on his arms and his eyes would open. Peter's night was very long and painful and he still had the bitch to deal with in the morning. He had no idea what time it was but he heard the basement door open and he started to shake in terror.

Katrina had been up early and had just left the kitchen after having her breakfast. She was still in a foul mood and went to the answer machine but there was still no word from Danny. That non call did nothing to help her troubled mind except aggravate the seeds of stupidity that were already planted in her mind by the very same person, Danny with his innuendo. It was mid morning before she decided to go to the basement and see to the thief.

Peter could hear her footsteps getting closer as Katrina walked down the stone steps to the basement. She appeared out from behind the brick wall and her face told Peter all that he needed to know. Her sharp eyes were fixed on him as if guided by a laser beam, and the worst was there was no mercy to be seen in them. As if like a magnet Katrina was drawn over to face him in his vulnerable position because she loved to taunt the pain freaks before punishment.

"So you are awake and I hope you had a good night's sleep because I am going to see that you get none today. You come to me for your need and hope that I will show you mercy but I have heard your fake cries many times. I know what is safe and you will be thankful to me for fulfilling your need."

Katrina stepped around his body that was once more its normal colour and said, "You have not flogged hard for a while as I can see no old welts under the skin. I will start you off with the flogger and work you up to the cane and horse whip."

Peter on hearing this started shouting through the ball gag and pulling at his bonds shaking his body as much as the restraints allowed. Katrina that was near the implements table picked up the cane and struck him across the buttocks and Peter shouted into the gag. Katrina said, "Now cut that out or I will give you more of the cane first you fucking thief. I am going to enjoy punishing you."

Peter sobbed in despair when hearing her words. The Mistress had lost the plot and see Peter as a thief and entertainment and not the submissive he was. Did she even know who he was or who she was looking at?

Katrina had disappeared out of sight and then he felt the sting of the flogger on his back and she was using power and each stroke was painful. Peter was shouting mercy on each stroke, but he could only hear her laughter. By the time she stopped striking his back it was almost lunch time and Peter shouted no more. In fact he was shouting but he had lost his voice and there was no sound.

The Mistress stepped around to his front and looked at him and laughed and said, "I do not hear you shouting for mercy now thief, I expect you are getting used to the pain you had forgotten."

He was shaking his bonds and arching his back shouting as he begged for mercy, but there was no sound. "A few strokes of the cane will get rid of that aggressive attitude after lunch."

A little later Peter was listening as Mistress Katrina walked down the steps once more. This time she never stopped, and as if she was on a mission walked straight past to the rear of the frame. Thwack, the only warning Peter had was the sound of the cane cutting air and he screamed into the ball gag. He counted twenty strokes in all and he screamed on every one. Katrina walked to his front and looked at his face and could see the fear in his eyes.

"You need to fear me, thief. When I have had my afternoon tea you will feel the horse whip. Then you will shout at the top of your voice where you have hidden my bracelet you thieving pig. Your silence is deafening and after tea I want to hear your shouts just as loud."

As Katrina walked past the frame he heard the cane being thrown onto the table and his head dropped as he sobbed. He was listening to her footsteps and then the slamming of the door, and he was grateful for the short rest but fearing her reappearance in front of him. The pain he was feeling in all parts of his body was giving him no rest.

Peter's mind was in thought once more. 'This wicked bitch is going to kill me what bracelet is she talking about? I have seen no bracelet I couldn't tell her where it is now if I did know. As soon as this bitch releases me I am giving her no chance for her and the slave Danny to put me back. I will be out of here like a rocket she can find another whipping boy."

Peter was unsure how long it was before he heard the door open and close and his body was shaking in fear. She stopped long enough in front of him to say "Now I will get my jewellery back when you scream out its whereabouts," before she walked past the frame fast.

Katrina stepped back to his front but now she had a vicious looking whip that was a five foot length of leather covered glass fibre with a four to five foot leather tail. "Tell me where the bracelet is and save yourself a lot of pain."

Peter tries shouting but there was no noise from his throat and he stopped trying. "Well your silence leaves me with no alternative," and she stepped back a few feet. Her hand moved to her side and fast forward and the five feet of leather wrapped around his waist. Zip a second stroke caught in the side and the tail circled his body to strike him across the chest, Zip. Peter's scream of pain was there once again but silent. "Shout your guilt, thief, because Danny said you were a thief and I never took him seriously enough." Zip, as the stroke struck his belly. The pain was too much and his head dropped as his brain shut down. In a frenzy of strokes Katrina struck him another five times and lifted his head. His eyes were closed and she used the smelling salts, but nothing happened. She was talking out loud to nobody, "Fuck him but he will get more of the same tomorrow. She unfastened his ankle bonds and lowered the wrist shackles and one at a time unbuckled the straps. Then lifting him under the arms she dragged him to the only cell in the basement and locked the door.

Katrina went upstairs and made a meal before going to her room to rest. Peter was just an ongoing task that she would finish in the morning. It was midnight when Peter finally opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. The relief flowed through his body as he realised she had put him in the cell. He looked up at the camera looking down at him and got up from the floor but in a lot of pain.

There was some dried dirt near the door and he wet his finger and thumb to manipulate the dirt into a lump of mud to push it against the tiny lens. He was in luck because his clothes were still in the cell from when he stripped to get into the cage. He was soon wearing them along with the trainers and all that he had to do was stay awake until the morning.

Peter found it hard not closing his eyes because of the heat in the cell but he managed.

He heard the tumblers in the lock dropping and the door opening as Katrina stepped inside he punched her hard in the forehead. She dropped like a brick and Peter left he where she had fallen and ran to the stairs and his escape. He opened the front door and ran in the direction of Mistress Annabel that was his proper Mistress.

Sometime later Katrina picked herself up and looked at the empty cell and made her way slowly out of the basement. She had just got to the hallway when the front door opened and Danny stepped inside. "Are you alright, Mistress Katrina?"

"I have just been struck in the forehead by that thief Peter before he made his escape with my bracelet."

"When did he steal it, Mistress?"

"The day you left for your brothers and I was at the funeral."

"That is impossible Mistress because I text your phone telling you I had locked it in the phone table drawer because you left it on the fire mantle. I had to go in the lounge to get my train ticket in the same place."

Danny walked over and lifted the key from the hook and opened the drawer and handing the bracelet to Katrina.

She was speechless knowing the hell she had put Peter through and he had done nothing wrong. "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"I had my pockets picked at the station and I had no idea what the house phone number was. The text was sent just before it was stolen."

"Go and get some food, Danny, because there is going to be hell over my punishment of Peter. My sister will be calling soon and it will not be very good listening."

Peter knocked on the front door of the big house and when it was opened a woman said, "Peter, what are you doing here?"

He went to answer but no sound was heard. So to show Mistress Annabel he stripped of his clothes and turned about. "Dear God, you had better go down and lie on the recovery table and I will sort that mess out. I can see you have no voice and I will get a pen and paper." Peter was down getting oiled for over an hour before he was deemed ready to dress in shorts once more. Mistress Annabel had the entire story by the time she was finished.

12