Proper Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,295 Followers

She kept it slow, sometimes riding me with her eyes closed and head back, arms braced behind her on my thighs, and sometimes bent forward, arms on my chest, looking between us as she worked my dick in and out of her.

Soon Charlotte was sliding and grinding against me urgently, gasping and moaning, one hand working her clit as she rode me, her boobs swaying and bouncing, sweat making her skin shine once more.

I tried to hold back, but Charlotte was relentless as she ground herself against me then lifting to slam back down. I started to come just moments before she held herself still with eyes closed. Strong pulsing contractions gripped me inside as she came, lost in bliss, head lolling to one side.

She collapsed onto me and then rolled off. I kissed her forehead and held her while we caught our breath. Charlotte opened her eyes and beamed at me with another big grin.

"I think I want to marry you," I said, stroking her cheek.

"Ta gueule! We are only having fun."

"Yeah, I know. But this is the most fun I've had in a long time. With anyone."

"Oui. Moi aussi." She looked at me, suddenly serious. "I... thank you, Travis. I feel not as lonely now. You are the first person here to be kind to me."

"You weren't very kind to me, you know."

She shook her head. "It is right to be formal with strangers. It is not unfriendly. It is being proper."

"Not here. People are a lot more friendly. Mostly."

"Ah, I know this 'friendly.' They act friendly to strangers, but it is false. When you are too friendly in return, they are guarded. Suspicious. We are more honest. Strangers are treated with respect and distance. Friends are treated as friends."

"So are we friends now, Charlotte?"

She grinned and pecked my lips. "We are becoming so."

That night I discovered how playful Charlotte was in bed—smiling and teasing, exploring. It was a side of her I never expected. Together we laughed and played like children, until lust overtook us and we mated again. We did that all night until drifting to sleep with me holding her from behind, still buried deep within her.

~~~~

I woke to sunlight. Charlotte was already getting dressed. She smiled and walked over to kiss me.

"We will be late. You must get ready." She went back to the mirror.

I sat up. Last night seemed unreal. I was still surprised by it all.

"It's Friday. It's our last day at the plant," I said.

"Yes. Then I go home."

"Oh, right. I'm... happy for you. You've been away a long time."

"Yes. This was my longest trip away from home."

On the drive to the plant, Charlotte was chatty for the first time. She talked about her favorite restaurants in Zurich, wanting to see her family again, how she missed walking along the lake, and hiking in The Alps.

My work was another productive, Mr. Warner-free morning. I finished my final tasks just before lunch so I bought sandwiches from the plant cafeteria and then sought out Charlotte at the main office.

"Let's go on a picnic. Along the river."

She only agreed when I assured her we would be back on time.

We carefully teetered along the path until we found a spot to sit and eat. The sun was out, taking the chill from the air and causing a mist to lift from the trees across the river.

"It is scenic, Travis. A little like places at home." Then she looked at me. "I have been thinking about you and last night."

"Me too. I wish we had more time together."

Charlotte kissed my cheek and turned to look at the river. She surprised me when she said, "I want to make love again as soon as we return to the inn."

I stood and pulled her to her feet. She looked at me, uncertain. "We are going back?"

Grinning, I said, "not yet. I just don't want to wait until tonight." I pulled her off the trail into the brush.

She gasped. "Non! We cannot. This is improper. We will be late. Someone will see."

I turned her around and kissed the back of her neck. I slid a hand under her jacket to massage a firm boob. "No one's here. We can be quick."

I guided her hands to the trunk of a tree and started lifting her skirt. Charlotte looked over her shoulder, shocked, but held onto the tree as I lowered her panties. Her shapely, dark bum came into view, delicious in the dappled light streaming through the trees.

I freed myself from my pants and rubbed up and down her dark pussy. She was already moist. I wedged the head of my cock into her opening and worked back and forth gently until she was wet enough to ease into her.

Charlotte lowered her head when I finally bottomed out. She pushed back and wriggled to seat me even deeper. After a moment, she looked back.

"We are being very bad," she said.

I pulled out then sank back into her, causing her to gasp.

"We should stop," I said. I pulled out and plunged in again, a little harder.

"Yes," she breathed, turning her face back to the tree.

"Tell me when." I gripped her hips and started to take her with regular strokes.

Charlotte didn't say anything else. She clung to the tree and let me fuck her, pushing back and arching her back to drive me deep. I enjoyed the sensation of her clasping pussy and the sounds of her quiet panting and moaning.

It was an incredible sight: the proper Swiss businesswoman, hanging onto a tree while my pale dick sank into her inviting body. When Charlotte looked back again, her mysterious dark eyes half-lidded, I lost control and thrust harder. She braced herself against my assault until, too soon, I was emptying myself into her. Charlotte reached back with one hand to hold me tight against her rear as I filled her.

We cleaned up and held hands as we hurried along the path to the plant.

"Stop smiling," she said. "We should not have done that. It was inappropriate."

"Don't have to be proper all the time. Wasn't it fun?"

Charlotte looked at me with exasperation.

We reached the gate just as lunch-hour ended.

~~~~

On the drive to the inn, Charlotte frowned at me.

"What?" I said.

"Your sperm was leaking from me all afternoon."

I grinned and she swatted me. "It is not funny. It distracted from my work. I kept thinking of us together. I wanted to find you and... leave early."

"Did you get everything finished?"

"Of course."

"Then no harm done. You should learn to relax a little. Get messy. Have a little fun."

Charlotte was silent for a while, then said, "In Switzerland we have 20 days leave each year. I have ten I must take."

I glanced at her. "Really? I have five."

After a pause, she said, "I have only been working. I would like to see the famous places here. If I stay, will you take your days with me?"

I reached over and grasped her hand. "I'd like that, Charlotte. Fair warning, though—I might be improper sometimes."

"On vacation I can be improper too. You may not like it." She grinned mischievously. "Now, tomorrow can we drive to the Grand Canyon?"

She thought I was joking when I told her how long that would take.

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,295 Followers