Proper Home Time

Story Info
Swift punishment, "Knickers to your knees sara."
1.6k words
3.81
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proper Home Time -- slave girl sara

I have been instructed by Sir Don, my trainer, to keep continuity by adding to my Story/Blog on a regular basis, here is one from when I was home for a few days when I was nineteen.

Monday started off as a good day; I got a small raise from work for an exam I had passed.

Some of the girls were planning Alice`s Hen party in April, they were going to York and staying overnight, I was asked to go but when I asked my Father he said I was not allowed to go. Pleading in our home always results in a belting, at best, it`s classed as answering back, I learnt that when growing up.

I missed my train on Tuesday morning and the next train got in a few minutes later so I was not on time sitting at my desk.

My Father had come to see me in my bedroom before I left as he was going away for a few days in London.

He was a little rough and I got a spanking with my hairbrush as a reminder to be a good girl, he reminded me my eldest brother John was in charge and if he were out, Luke would see to my punishments.

Not had many spankings off Luke, he is a very quiet young man, I remember when he became a man on his eighteenth Father told him to strap me and Sis and he refused, so Father gave him a beating.

He asked him again the night after and he strapped us both with his own belt, lesson learnt for Luke.

Since then the odd over the knee spanking from Luke when I was stressed and asked for it, and one belting in front of his mates showing off and showing me off.

I had to wank them all off after that with fear of the cane if I didn`t.

I did as I was told and being naked got plenty of fingering and tit and nipple jiggling.

To be honest since then I have had more spankings off my older Sis than him.

If you could marry your brother I would marry him.

John on the other hand would only have to look at me a certain way and I was over his knee then on the end of his handsome cock.

Following on from missing my train my mobile phone went off at work and I had to see our manager after lunch, 2 black marks, and a punishment earned.

I thought about it and went to see him in my own time.

I apologised for being at my desk late and said as others were punished for the same thing then I as a team leader should be too, and could it be now.

He pulled his chair out.

"Knickers to your knees sara."

"Yes Sir, and, thank you, would you like my top off too Sir?"

"Your choice sara."

I really needed him to see me naked to flash my tits, I turned, removed my jumper and gave my nipples a huge squeeze as I removed my bra and they sprung free.

I noticed his eyes transfixed on my tits as I walked towards him,

"May I go over for my spanking Sir?"

I got the spanking I deserved, harder than I hoped for and I was soon in tears.

"Stand sara, I hope this is a lesson to you for your future conduct?"

I nodded and managed to get out,

"Please Sir, may I sit on your knee to be soothed"

"Soothed?"

He had no idea, being one of two sons to the works owner.

"Father usually strokes me to help settle me after a spanking Sir."

He patted his knee and I sat on one knee with my knees right in his crotch.

"Now, what does Father usually do?"

I took his hands and rubbed it over my tits and nipples, I felt him stiffening as I added a few sobs and tears, I could see him ready to pull away and took his hand again and cupped it over my pussy lips, he knew what to do there alright.

I stood up,

"Should I thank you Sir as I do my Father and brothers?"

He nodded and I knelt and reached in for his cock, he was very big in that department and I wanked and sucked him straight into my mouth and throat.

I put him away.

"Should I dress Sir?"

"Yes sara, we cannot have you naked all day can we?"

I was now desperate for his cock inside me and would hatch a plan.

For all that he had rung home in the afternoon and spoken to my mum, who in turn told John of my error of judgement.

John had given her a strapping just as I got in, as was her fate whenever one of her children were beaten she got double, it was her job to ensure we conducted ourselves correctly.

John was in charge, now my father was away, over all us ladies even though we are all over nineteen.

I hung my bag and coat on the hall dresser and walked slowly into the kitchen,

"Naked Sir?"

"Naked."

My mum was getting dressed as I was undressing.

I took her place over the table, it was still warm and I could smell her perfume, it reassured me.

"sara?"

I looked to my side to see him removing his belt for me, just as my Father had taught him. He had been shown what and how to, on my bottom, so knew to strap a girl.

We often heard him punishing his long-time girlfriend in his room and once he did it over the kitchen table, as my Father does, when mum was preparing dinner.

He had been shown the different ways to hold the belt, the height of swing, the force delivered.

The different strapping reasons, a wakeup call or a strapping and a punishment.

He took his position carefully so as to inflict the punishment I was to get in a gentlemanly way, so it hit exactly where he wanted it at the power he desired.

Whoosh thwack Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack

I was soon crying and threw in the odd scream so he thought he was getting it just right, actually he was, especially over the spanking I got earlier from work.

He finished with the customary last lash diagonally over all the rest at double the speed and power, I felt it stretch my skin bruising. He was his Father's son alright.

He then sent me to my room and followed up soon after.

I was laid on my back on the edge of the bed, legs up, it was how he liked take me.

He was gentle and considerate and I knew he wanted me to relax and enjoy my soothing time.

He left and I headed for a shower and passed mum coming into my bedroom.

"I will pop your work clothes on your chair sara, I have put your knickers from today in the wash."

That's how unremarkable what had both happened to us was, just a pretty regular occurrence in our and many more houses living the life we lead.

John visited again later that evening and stayed with me till about five in the morning then went in with my sister, she is over two years older than me and less than two years younger than John

She got a spanking over his knee at the breakfast table, a reminder as old as she was she was still under his rules and belt. Mum just worked around them with the toast and coffee and stuff.

After breakfast we were dismissed upstairs and knew one of us would be getting a visit to thank him.

We compared who got her bottom spanked the worst, I won by a mile so she had to kneel before me in the shower.

I was first home from work, John was waiting,

"Do you always leave your knickers on the floor sara?"

"No Sir, I thought mum had put them away."

"Go pee, shower and back to the kitchen, ten minutes."

"Yes Sir"

I was down in about seven minutes. John examined me all over.

He jiggled my titties,

"Not much growth there sara."

He rubbed my lips and slipped two finger in,

"When did you shave last I feel stubble?"

"Cane, belt or spanking sara?"

"Please may I go over your knee John?"

Six hard slaps on my tits.

"Sorry Sir, I mean Sir."

I rubbed my pussy and smiled at John, his left hand stayed below me as I went over his knee,

"Ready Sir."

The spanking was soon over and I was put over the kitchen table, I was hoping not for his belt, but if it was, it was.

He rubbed my pussy and with my wetness lubricated my bummy hole and gently poked a finger in.

He used both holes and when in my bummy I reached back to his hand on my hip and moved it to my favourite nipple, he soon got the idea and was soon riding me guided by my nipples.

I went to shower and was fucked again before it was my sister`s turn, she had the added advantage over me, she was in her nurses uniform. I stayed in my room until dinner.

So, all in all a topsy-turvy last twenty four hours, I wonder what`s on the cards for today, not often I have to stand on the train to work with a grin on my face.