Properly Trimmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as my thumbs circled her nipples, she arched into my hands, begging for them to be groped. Penny sharply inhaled and under her breath pleaded "Ohhhgod Tom...nnnnffff...jesus!" I watched her nipples pucker from a pale pink to a deep rosy red. Her tips swelled and reached out. My fingers swept up to meet my thumbs at her thick erect nubs. I pinched lightly and smoothly plucked. She bit down on my shoulder to squelch a moan as I rolled each in my fingers.

I felt myself growling with hunger. Penny knew what I wanted. As the knot shook loose from my eager gropes, I pulled her T-shirt up so her breasts were inches from my eyes and lips. I studied each one up close. So filled and full. Ripe and sensitive. They fit her. They were made just for her. Her breasts were perfect.

I leaned in and brushed her left nipple through my prickly goatee. Penny shuddered and dropped the scis-sors. Her fingers combed through my hair as she whispered a breathy "Ogod...Tom...please." My tongue reached out and swirled around her nipple. My lips collapse and slowly drew her into my mouth. She arched and bucked as I suckled harder and deeper. "Pleeeease...don't...stop...ohhgodyess, Tom." I was grinding my cock against her knee in search of some relief.

I released her nipple with a POP and I looked up into her eyes. Her wide round eyes now took on a hazy & sultry look. Her pupils were dilated and ringed with deep blue. Penny managed a weak subtle smile as I leaned toward her right nipple. She caressed my hair and whispered "Tom...I...never...ahh..wow..too...good." I watched her eyes roll back as I wetly latched onto her breast and sucked. She tossed her head back as I raked my teeth on either side of her thick eraser tips. I nibbled and gave her nipple tight quivering bites. Her eyes popped open and her mouth went agape. As she was shaking, my right hand traced down along her skin and slipped right under the band of her shorts.

Penny was ever so full of surprises. First, I expected her to resist my advances. She didn't. Rather she turned slightly so she could open her knees more for my exploration. Second, Penny was wearing no pant-ies...NONE! I groaned into her breast at my discovery and tickled my fingertips through her fine little patch of pubic hair.

As my fingers reached over her mound, she pushed her pussy to my fingers. Her pussy was already fully blossomed and dripping her sweet dew. Her hood was swelled out and lips already puffy and ready.

I knew we had to rush a little, but I wasn't going to just plunge. No way. So I curled my fingertip under her hood and circled her clit. She jolted, pulling her breast from my lips and tongue. She was grunting "ooh-god...fuck..yes..Tom...what...how..are you...nngah...doing...that!"

I let the length of my finger drag over the tip of her standing clit. She whispered in a sultry husky tone..."Ooofuck...ohh!" I curled my fingertip under her engorged clit. Her juices were honey thick as I gave her clit little strokes while increasing the pressure slowly. Her clit pulsed heavily against my fingertip ministrations. I could feel it tighten and stiffen before suddenly giving way to the pressure and jolting erect. She nearly jumped off of me.

She turned to me with the wildest eyes and nearly sneered "You...how do you..god..shit ..im...already...gonna...cum." She lurched forward planting a full tongue heavy kiss onto my watering mouth. My fingers were strumming over her slit and down between her lips. She was almost crying into our kiss. Her hips bucked wildly.

I curled two fingers meeting one of her bucks and drilled my fingers deeeeep. Penny stiffened and shook like a growing earthquake. She shrieked into my mouth so hard she puffed my cheeks out. I stroked my fingers slowly, as she spasmed over and over again. I could feel her shake through an amazing orgasm. Her pussy oozed that sweet nectar.

She finally came down enough to break our kiss and curled up on my lap. She nuzzled into my neck. I brought my fingers to my lips and suckled her juices. She tasted so sweet and tangy. I whispered "Mmmmmmm," against her ear. She groaned and swiveled her hips into me. She giggled.

I pressed my now-angry bulge against her. I slid the smock from between us. I maneuvered my locked up rigid cock toward her pussy.

She seemed to wake from her fog and pushed her hand against my chest. She looked at me then, her eyes trailed down my body to my concealed cock. She smiled then looked in my eyes. She shook her head and whispered "You know you can't fuck me Tom." I know my face must have looked awfully stunned and con-fused. Penny got an evil little smirk on her face and, again, that giggle. I thought she was going to leave me high and dry. I started gritting my teeth thinking of the few weeks of pent up sex inside me ready to erupt.

Penny reached down and slid her fingers over the outline of my pulsing member. She smiled and stroked lightly. "No...That isn't the right thing to do...now." She slowly slid my shorts downward. She had me climbing the walls not knowing what the fuck she was going to do next.

Penny continued in a sultry whisper "I can tell how you are sometimes, Tom." She played a little coy as she pulled my shorts down until my cock SPRANG free. Her eyes widened as she smiled. "Oooo...wow...is this what I do to you, Tom? Is this all from me?"

Penny propped herself up and turned to look me in the eye. My eyes were locked with hers then drifted down to her breasts. Even after the groping and sucking, they remained delightfully supple and ripe. She giggled.

Penny reached her petite hand down and her delicate fingers grasped my throbbing muscle. I shuddered as I felt my girth pump against her hand. I reached for her breast to fondle and caress. She relented for a moment and gasped. Penny then whispered "A fuck isn't appropriate right now..we can't do that...but"

She started to slide down my body. Her breasts dragging heavily against my pecs, ribs...and belly. Penny continued "what I really want to do is show you..." her voice drifted off as she slid down so my cock rested between her breasts. She started stroking my cock with her breasts. My cock jolted strong against the warmth of her full young breasts.

Penny looked up at me. I felt like I was on a cloud. My hips involuntarily lurched. My cockhead brushed her chin. She giggled. "I know what you might want Tom...but I want something more...I want to give you some-thing...different from me..."

Her eyes were locked on mine as her tongue reached out and licked my cockhead. The pre-cum stringed from her tongue to my slit. When it broke, it fell and the glistening line wrapped down around her chin and down her neck.

She whispered "That's what I want to give you Tom...something different...and deserving..." Penny pushed her perfect breasts around my cock. She slowly rocked back and forth as my cock nestled into her perfect cleavage. My cock was dribbling pre-cum thus slicking her voluptuous valley. She whispered down to my cock "Do you like that?...will you do it?...will you...cum for me," she then licked around my crimson head as popped it through.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were ablaze. She nodded "That's right, Tom...I want your cum. I want to wit-ness... how I make you feel." She released my cock from her breasts and slipped my aching thickness be-tween her pouty lips and into her warm slick mouth. Her tongue massaged my gland...humming against my overly engorged cock...sucking ever so tenderly. I groaned low.

My senses were overloaded. As she pulled back up, her fingers cradled my tender balls. Her lips popped from the head and looked up at me whispering "I want it Tom..I want to see your cock cum...hard.. all over my breasts..all over my face...I want you to ...pllleeasee!" I bucked and humped the air, as she fisted and pumped.

Penny reached under and lightly raked my sac. I could feel my balls rise instantly. She gave a sultry gasp "Ohhyess...give it to me Tom..give me your cum." She drove her lips and tongue down my shaft. That was all I could handle. I thrusted my cock up suddenly.

Penny jumped back and slipped her lips off the swollen head. Just as Penny's lips released me, she was met with a powerful blast of white hot cum that splashed against her chin and lips. She quickly grabbed my shaft and stroked fully "Ohmygod...yes...I can feel your cock pumping," and aimed it at her breasts. Three thick white jets splashed her breasts.

I was thrashing on the stool...grunting...barely hanging onto any reality.

Penny was enthralled. Whispering to my cock "Cum...give me more." Her tongue raced around her lips to taste with a sultry "Mmm." She then slid her lips around my cockhead again. I rocked on the stool as I felt her slowly suck-in my length...deep...then tantalizingly suck back up my length.

As she released my cock from her lips again, Penny held my cock firm and whispered "Oooh...yess...more.. She leaned back and arched her perfect mounds, glistening with my fresh glaze, with her beautiful face skyward.

I never felt like this before but it was like she syphoned my cock. I felt my cock spasm harder than I've ever known. Even though I had just cum, her last suck had seemed to pull even more jizz from my bloated balls. I launched yet another thick streak of fresh sperm high in the air. As if in slow-motion, it came down and splashed on her face, neck and chest. I was literally shaking as she ran her fingers through the hot cum cooing a quiet "Oooyessss," as my cock lurched two more powerful thick ropes into the air and onto her face and breasts.

My mind was lost and my nerves were fully overloaded as my hips and limbs involuntarily humped and twitched. My cock was flexing wildly. My balls continued to contract causing my cock to drip cum-drops on her as she tilted her face to me.

Her eyes blinked open. Her left eye had a string over it but she just blinked and smiled. She leaned and gently sucked and licked the pearly cumball formed at the tip of my cock. She looked at me with her baby blue eyes that now have a hint of that innocence mixed with a slutty gaze.

I sat back, trembling and speechless. I admired our work. Her face was streaked and her soft lips were glazed. My eyes scanned down to follow the streaks and drips of cum from her chin to her chest and breasts. She held still and posed while I gazed at her breasts. Thick white glaze ran all over her breasts...as she sat up proud and satisfied. Her nipples were as stiff as ever as cum ran down to the full underside before trailing down her tummy.

I leaned back in total awe and whispered to her. "Amazing. Simply amazing." She giggled.

She whispered "You know, Tom..I've never done that before...for anyone." She swirled her finger around a nipple and bringing it to her lips. Teasingly her tongue swirled and sucked.

She looked down and whispered "Wow, that's a lot of cum."

I chuckled "Now you know what you do to me." She giggled then nodded.

Just then the upstairs door swung open and Shelly yelled down "Hurry up you two, dinners ready!"

Startled and panicked I called back up "Okay honey, we're just about done!" I turned to Penny "We gotta clean up real quick!"

She quickly finished up my front. It wasn't great but it would do for now. We jumped and grabbed the sheet. She wiped herself off with the sheet, while I went and swept up real quick. She handed me the sheet and I stuffed it in the washer.

As we marched up the steps, I could see a stain on her bottom from her juicy pussy. I reached and quickly teased her bottom. She leapt and turned with her finger over her lush lips. I shrugged. We composed our-selves and went to the table.

No one seemed to suspect anything and we even got some compliments on the haircut. Penny piped up and said "He really only needed trimmed." I looked at her across the table. As I gazed I noticed her finger nonchalantly tracing along the shadowy depth of her cleavage. I saw the glint of a pearly white dollop being stirred by her fingertip. My eyes widened as I looked at her. She gave me that giggle.

12