Property of 27

Story Info
Tutor is lured to a party she knew to avoid.
6.8k words
4.36
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Property of 27

The following is a standalone story, but contains characters that were first introduced in the series "Revenge, maybe." I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment or message me.

Although the sound of the grackle was a nuisance to most people in the town, Nikki enjoyed hearing his call. For her it was the mark of a new day which was filled with opportunity and fun. She let her eyes stay closed for a few moments as she listened to the caw of the loud birds. It was soothing and brought her joy.

When she opened her eyes her smile gave way. Her boyfriend, Mike, was lying beside her. This on its own would have made her so happy to wake up to but knowing that he was there because he hadn't been able to find a job in the months since he was fired saddened her deeply. She couldn't stop thinking how he deserved so much better. She remained hopeful as she did every day that today would be the day that he would hear back from one of the many hiring managers he had spoken with, and he would land a job that would be perfect for him. She kissed him on the forehead and whispered in his ear.

"I believe in you."

Not too much later she was off to class. She barely got to see Mike lately as she is in grad school all day, doing grad assistant work to pay for tuition, and working a few shifts a week as a bartender just to make ends meet since mike was out of work. With each growing day she began to resent Danny for what he did to Mike.

Several hours later Mike woke with a pounding headache. He was immediately annoyed that Nikki had opened the curtains before she left letting the sun in that was shining directly through his window blinding him.

Even though his thoughts were still obscure in a hangover haze, he did know that today would be a day where he would be preparing for the upcoming ASS in Austin. It was also known as the Annual Sales Symposium, that he attended every year for the past 4 years with his old business partner Danny. He thought abought all the debauchery they would get into, under the cover of a work trip.

He dragged himself out of bed and the sad nostalgia melted away fast. That was because today was pay day. Yes, he had been out of work for almost 3 months, but that doesn't mean he wasn't getting paid. A few days after he had gotten fired by Danny he had received an unexpected email. It was from the HR department of his former company. His old boss had approved a very generous severance. Perhaps it was because of their long friendship, or maybe it was out of guilt from Danny knowing he was going to pitch Mike's old ideas as his own at ASS in Austin this year. Either way, he had been receiving his same paycheck for the past few months. He had kept this a secret from his girlfriend.

He rather enjoyed her feeling pity for him and getting all riled while she would rant that he deserved to be running the company and not Danny. He loved how she comforted him while she nurtured him "back to his feet." He was overcome with a feeling of schadenfreude seeing her come home after such a long day, totally exhausted balancing all her commitments.

Meanwhile, his days and nights were spent at the casino, and the strip club. He clumsily shuffled out to the kitchen to get coffee. A bright paper was folded in A-frame on the counter with a note from Nikki. It was some loving words of encouragement. He had come to expect some sort of love letter waiting for him in the mornings. It brough a smug smile to his lips. This morning, next to the note was a succulent that she had apparently picked up on the way home from one of her jobs yesterday. The note made some reference to being resilient like the plant. He reached to pick up the plant and it pricked his finger causing him to drop it back down to the counter.

"What the fuck!" he said, annoyed that Nikki left him some weird, dangerous plant to hurt himself on this morning. He shook it off mumbling to himself.

"She means well." He mumbled to himself, alone in the apartment.

Nikki had also set out a coffee mug that she had gotten for him as a birthday present. A large white mug with the words; "you're my favorite" written in black cursive letters on it. She even left out a k-cup sitting next to the mug for him. She took special care in leaving little signs to let him know that she was thinking about him, and she loved him.

While coffee filled his glass he swiped through pictures on his phone. A naughty one of Nikki put him in the mood to enjoy his hidden album pictures. The first one he stopped on was one of his girlfriend, Nikki, naked and bent over the side of the bed. He remembered that night. She had a little too much to drink and passed out early in bed. She was so deeply out so Mike had stripped her down and pulled her halfway out of bed. She remained asleep while her legs hung off the bed fully exposed. Mike took full advantage and took some very vulnerable photos of her.

He swiped through more. One long stroke of the finger scrolled his photos and stopped on a particularly hot pic. It was of his old friend's wife, Maria, on her knees and caught off guard from the site of him taking a picture while her lips were hung from his cock. She looked wide eyed and surprised staring directly into the lens. He remembered being so delighted how easily he was able to manipulate his old friends wife when he made her think that her husband, Danny, had been cheating on her with his girlfriend, Nikki.

His cock had been swelling, now sipping his coffee. He pulled down his checkered boxer briefs and started to stroke his cock to the picture, and the memory. The next picture was the one he took just before he walked out. Mrs. Virtuous, holier than thou, Maria, was sprawled out on her own floor. Sprayed in his cum and looking thoroughly conquered. At this point his cock was as hard as it gets and throbbing.

Mike's attention hungry cock demanded his attention and he switched to the camera mode on his phone. He took a surprisingly well composed shot of his fully aroused state in the background of his steaming coffee mug. He sent it to Nikki with the note.

"Thanks for thinking of me precious, now you have me thinking of You."

He fired off the text and immediately turned his gaze back to the photos of Maria. Recalling how he disarmed her, and manhandled her with such ease, made him stroke harder and harder. He wasn't going to waste any time. He imagined paying her another visit, weakening her defenses, and taking her again. This made his climax inevitable. He crawled onto the counter pumping his cock asking for an explosion. When it came, he came hard. Mike made sure to aim his cum directly at his new inspirational succulent left by his sweet little girlfriend.

He knew she would appreciate the text. He also sent the same to two other women he thought would also appreciate a text like that. He filled in the extra time he had recently with some "side quests".

Nikki was running a group tutoring session at the university. Her grad assistant hours were spent mostly tutoring and grading papers. There was a big test coming up for the undergrad class she was tutoring for, so her session was full of boys from the team. One of the most challenging parts of the role was when tests were coming up. If the tutoring hour was filled with the students most dedicated to their studies it would be a breeze. Unfortunately, it was full this afternoon with half of the lacrosse team. The ones that were on the verge of failing if their grade slipped another point, so they were mandated by their coach to attend the class. They spent most of the time being obnoxious or inviting Nikki to whatever frat party was coming up this weekend. One boy in particular came on heavy. He made her uncomfortable at times, but she ultimately thought he was harmless if she kept him at arm's length, and certainly never took him up on any of his offers to show up at some underclassmen party.

On a few occasions he walked with her to her car which was the most uncomfortable she felt. He was a good-looking underclassman, very large and athletic, but she was not interested in any of the wild college life anymore. She had her fun when she was an undergrad. Now, she was more than content to keep grooming her boyfriend to eventually make a wife out of her. Just as Bennet, pushy jock guy, was disrupting her tutoring to try and rope her into a date she noticed someone outside of the classroom door. She glanced over and her eyes couldn't contain her excitement as she saw mike standing out in the hall holding flowers.

She quickly jotted a problem on the whiteboard for the class so she could excuse herself. She practically fluttered out into the hall and was greeted with a big hug from Mike. She told him how surprised she was to see him. He told her that he had been thinking about her all day and he had good news. She was certain that he was going to tell her that he was offered a job. Before telling her he led her into a classroom across the hall. It was vacant at the time, and he wanted her alone.

She begged him to tell her the news as they kissed each other in the empty classroom. Mike let her know that first he had to settle an urge he had all day. She blushed, knowing he meant to get naughty with her at her school. She insisted that she couldn't do anything serious, she couldn't get caught by the students she was tutoring, and they were right across the hall.

He assured her that he would be on the lookout but still she resisted. He laughed off her objection, which he read as her playing hard to get. Mike reminded her that she likes it when he takes control. He guided her hand to the bulge in his pants so she could see how much the idea of getting with Miss Nikki in the classroom excited him. Her eyes widened at the discovery.

He then began to reach his hands under her dress and grabbed hold of her panties. She quickly reached her own hands down to keep her panties in place.

"Babe, seriously, I can't do that here."

Her back was to the classroom door, and she kept looking over her shoulder, nervous someone would walk by. Mike slid his arm up her back and held her neck in place while he passionately kissed her. He assured her that he was on the lookout, and no one was out there. As if on cue, he noticed one of the boys from the class peeking into the doorway.

He made eye contact with the guy, who happened to be the infamous Bennett. Mike grinned and raised his eyebrows in a bragging sort of way. He held Nikkis' head close to his to ensure she didn't look around again. He nodded to the stranger in the hall and planned on putting on a show.

He promised to Nikki one more time that no one was going to catch them. Then, more greedily this time, he reached back under Nikkis' dress and whisked down her panties. She gasped as Mike was ignoring her fear of getting caught. This time he didn't let her pull them back up and instead let them slide to the floor.

"This is going to be hot Nikki, I've been thinking about this all day, I need you!"

Mike made quick work of her dress and gathered it up with his hand that was behind her back and pulled up, exposing her ass now to the excited undergrad out in the hall. With his hand around her shoulders, keeping her from looking around he pressed her down to her knees.

"Oh my god! Mike" She protested.

"I know this turns you on, admit it!" he answered as he pulled out his cock.

"Yes, but we can't!"

That was all she got out before shoving himself into her mouth. He showed her off like a trophy to the onlooker who now had his phone out recording. Mike encouraged him to come and get a closer look. Mike had both of his hands guiding Nikkis head, only occasionally letting her gasp for air, allowing Bennet to get close enough where he could have actually reached out and touched Miss Nikki.

Mike wanted to up the ante. He gave Bennet a sort of "hold my beer" kind of look. Letting him know he was going to make this much more interesting. Mike was able to draw Nikki up from her knees, but keeping her lips wrapped around his cock, his hands cradling her head, acting as blinders. Now he had her standing up but bent at the hip. Her dress was hiked up to her armpits and her ass was panty-less and fully exposed to bennet, who was standing just a foot away. Her tits hung down and wobbled as he brought her back and forth.

"I'm almost going to cum baby" Mike assured her. She worked with a new enthusiasm knowing she was close to finishing him off. It was what she had to do at this point, and quickly so she could get back to her class before anyone caught them. Mike found himself playing a game of chicken with his new partner. Bennet had pulled his cock out now as well. He was also still recording Miss Nikkie from behind. Bennet's cock was also hard, and he had moved closer and closer. He pressed his hips forward, Mike seemingly daring him to get as close as possible and thrust his sword into his tutor. Bennet was so close he couldn't tell if he was going to stop first over fear of getting caught, or if Mike would stop him. Neither seemed to be happening and he was just about resolved to press his hips just a few inches further, which is all it would take for Miss Nikki to be impaled by him. He figured they would both hold her in place as she squealed and tried to wiggle free. This would only let him sink deeper and she would be a receptacle for both to blow their loads.

Just before Bennet made his move Mike started to cum. He waved off Bennet knowing that she would be finishing him off quickly and would discover him if he didn't leave. Bennet pulled his pants back over his cock and offered up a fist bump to Mike. Mike gave him his bump and a wink as he blew his load into Nikkis' mouth.

Bennet ran out of the room just as he let her suck the last drips of his load. Mike eased up on his control of her head. She recovered and stood up from her knees. Pulling up her panties and letting her dress fall back into place.

She looked around and saw that they were still alone.

"See, I told you babe, I was on the lookout."

She kissed him and whispered in his ear that he was so bad. A smile moved across her face, now that she was no longer afraid of getting caught, she admitted to him how erotic that was. Mike showing up at her school and taking her from her class to have his way.

She fixed herself, now in a hurry to get back to class after Mikes surprise "quickie." She began to run out of the room when she remembered he had some good news. She turned back around to ask him. He just smirked and told her he would let her know when she got home.

"You made my day baby!" He called to her as she returned to her class.

She turned and blew him a kiss and let him know that he made hers too. Even though she had gotten very nervous, she was absolutely tickled that he stopped by. She felt so naughty, but loved a bad boy that would ravage her in the classroom.

She struggled to re-focus on her tutoring session. She was riding high from adrenaline. There was something else though. Even though she was sure that Mike kept a good eye out for them, she couldn't help but think that there was a different energy in the room. She felt like someone knew what had happened. No one said anything, but Bennet was giving her a very smoldering look. Nikki kept glancing over at him and couldn't get out of her head that he seemed to know something. She stuttered and stammered through the rest of her session. It had to be paranoia she convinced herself. As soon as the clock hit the hour she grabbed her bag and made a b-line to the door. Today was not the day she wanted to fight off Bennett or any of his buddies on her way to her car. Also, tonight she had to bartend, so she had to make it across town quickly to be on time.

Bennet stayed in his seat while Nikki rushed out of the class. He watched and re-watched the explicit video he had just shot. In awe of how close he got to taking her from behind while she serviced her boyfriend. Miss Nikki was a fun distraction when he had to go to tutoring occasionally before, but now, she was his new number one target.

Often it was Bennet waiting out in the parking lot to run into Miss Nikki when she came out of the building. This time it was different. Today it was Mike Malone who was waiting out in the parking lot for Bennet. Bennet came out of the building with his gaggle of cronies, they were all looking over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of the video playing on his phone. There was no mistaking for Mike, what they were all watching.

When Bennet looked up and saw Mike standing there he shouted.

"Legend!"

What commenced could be called a "bro-fest." Bennet and his buddies all high fiving the newly anointed legend amongst them, Mike. They insisted that he come back to the frat house with them. He of course took them up on the offer. He couldn't wait to revisit his glory days, and after all, Nikki would be working late tonight.

Mike was an easy sell on assuming the role of "Legend," returning to his old stomping grounds and show the new brood how to slay "fresh meat." This was a crass term the junior and senior frat bros referred to the freshman girls, and new sorority pledges.

Walking into the dilapidated house it was as if nothing had changed. A crowd around a beer pong table in one room, dancing, and ritualistic chanting in another. Also not changed was the steady flow of students being coerced up the stairs to the "VIP" rooms as this frat called them. They were the bedrooms.

Bennet introduced "the legend", Mike, to some of his teammates/housemates, while showing them the accompanying video highlighting his bent over girlfriend, a direct show from behind of her bare cheeks. He zoomed the screen in for his buddies so they could get a better look at Miss Nikki, unaware that her pussy was exposed from behind in clear view of one of her students. Now in clear view of several of her students.

Mike thought it was hot at the time, showing off his girlfriend to the undergrad jock peering from the hallway at first. Goading him to sneak ever close was an adrenaline dare that he reveled in. At first, seeing Bennet show off the pic to a few friends was a wild turn on as well, but the feeling wore out and he started to feel a bit shameful seeing his girlfriend, who was wholesome and virtuous and, His. She was now getting ogled at by dozens of underclassmen as if she was "fresh meat."

A few hours into the night he found himself surrounded on a makeshift dance floor. From the staircase, some of the house residents were flinging cups of water over the crowd below. He looked around and several of the girls were in various states of undressed as they bounced along to the beats. It was the main mission of the frat to get as many of the visiting girls as naked as possible by the end of the night. Turns out they were very good at it.

It was a known deal, that for the girls to get back any "missing" clothes, they had to perform "seven minutes in heaven" with one of the brothers from the house. Throughout the night he watched a steady stream of girls staggering up the stairs, being led by one of the guys to an upstairs bedroom. Some of the girls were just topless, some in their underwear, and some had somehow lost All of their clothing. The more experienced girls, mainly the sophomores and juniors knew how to hang on to their clothing. They would occasionally strip down at these parties too, but they knew to hang on tight to their clothing as they would often "disappear" and must be claimed...in heaven. The residents of the house had an ever-growing collection of clothes they had "found" throughout their parties. The collection was of course maintained upstairs.

A topless blonde next to him on the dancefloor whispered in his ear. She wanted her top back and believed that Mike would be able to escort her upstairs to reclaim it. Had she been just a little more mature, or perhaps less desperate or less lubed up, she certainly would have detected the smarmy sleaze-bag aura radiating from him. She wasn't, so she chose him, the older but very popular "legend", as her "seven minutes in heaven escort." Mike was confident he could be a valid solution to her problem even though he didn't live in the house. He surveyed the staircase and noticed Bennet and some of his buddies were essentially acting as gatekeepers at the base of the stairs. He wondered if he could leverage his "legend" status to help the adorable topless coed who had seen him as her ticket.

12