Property of the RC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bitch Emily paraded up and down the changing room aisle in a black sheer dotted blouse, and black satin fitted knee length skirt, a helpful sales assistant made a suggestion.

"It won't look correct until she's in the right shoes." she said pointing to the summer wedge sandals Bitch Emily was still wearing. Of course she was right the summer wedges were knocking the whole look off.

Lucy quickly grabbed a couple of pairs of 6" stilettos from a nearby display stand.

"Put these on."she told Bitch Emily.

Emily wasn't so sure these were much higher heels than what she was used to, the 5" wedge sandals hadn't been too bad due to the wedge heel, but stilettos that was something else.

She quickly changed the shoes and tried a few steps and immediately felt her ankle buckle.

"Bad girl." came the response from her feedback chip.

So she tried again, the heels making a clicking noise on the wooden changing room aisle floor.

Click click, stumble, "Bad Girl."

Click click, stumble, "Bad Girl."

Click click, stumble, "Bad Girl."

Finally she strung a few steps together.

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click. Stumble, "Good Girl."

It certainly made all the difference to the outfit, her legs looked long and slender her ass stuck out just so, her back was straight, and her tits thrust out and jiggled nicely with every careful step.

Lucy squealed with delight and high fived the sales assistant. The sales assistant wasted no time in getting a further sale by handing over another two sheer blouses, and three shorter skirts. Knowing her boss at the store would reward her with an extra few grams of 'Bliss' for her sales bonus.

Lucy made Bitch Emily try each combination on. As the shirts got shorter and easier to walk in Bitch Emily became a little more confident, even wiggling her ass to show a hint of the jewelled butt plug as she strode along.

Lucy had seen enough, "We'll take them all." she called and handed the sales assistant Bitch Emily's bank card.

As they left the store dressed back identically they now had a few handfuls of bags with them of new daytime outfits for Bitch Emily.

"Ok, let's go to up to the third floor and sort you out with some evening wear." said Lucy grabbing Bitch Emily's arm and leading her to the escalator.

When she had been Dr Koumides, Emily had never gone up to the third floor let alone bought anything from there. She knew it was full of disgusting RC men and their owned slaves being paraded around sex shops.

Arriving at the top of the escalator she was a little shocked how normal it was, looking just like the other floors really, and busy with half naked collared women just like her. She actually felt less out of place here than on the other lower floors. This thought was rewarded with a "Good girl." comment from her feedback chip.

"Come on, lets get a shake first," Lucy led them to what looked like a milkshake bar, only the sign at the storefront said Cum Shakes, in foot tall pink neon. Inside further signs boasted that they only used the freshest milk, and the best quality cum.

Taking a seat in a booth, a collared waitress came over to them to take their order, she wore a small pink apron, which barely covered her tits and pussy and left her ass exposed . Her name badge said Cunt Jenny.

"Hey girls," she smiled at them both,"what can I get ya?"

Lucy scanned the menu card on the table, "I'll have a French shake please."

"And for you Bitch?" the waitress addressed Bitch Emily appropriately noticing her collar.

"Erm," Emily looked at the menu card, but the words swam before her eyes, "Bad girl." came the call from her feedback chip for even attempting to read. She put the card down.

"What do you recommend?" She asked a little pathetically.

The waitress smiled, she could tell a first timer when she saw one.

"Well unless you want some fancy European cum like your friend, I'd say you should go with our regular Mandingo cum."

Bitch Emily smiled, yes that sounded delicious, "Yes sure." she replied.

"Good girl." said her chip.

The waitress turned to leave just then Lucy called out.

"Oh and can we have fresh milk please?"

"Sure," replied Cunt Jenny "that'll be $5 extra."

Lucy nodded ok, and Cunt Jenny skipped back to the serving counter. While they waited Bitch Emily took the bracelet Lucy had given her earlier and put it on her wrist. She giggled at the remembered thrill when she saw Lucy steal it, and of course it was pretty and sparkly too.

A few minutes later Cunt Jenny returned with another girl, she wore the same apron, but her big tits easily spilled out either side of the material, she was a little plump and her mouth was stuffed with a bright red ball gag.

The pair stood in front of Lucy and Bitch Emily's booth, and Cunt Jenny introduced her.

"This is Cow Sally, she's 27 years old, she's been bred 5 times, and as a result her 38G natural tits produce a gallon of milk a day."

Lucy looked at the shocked look appearing on Bitch Emily's face.

"Can we try her first?" Lucy asked.

"Sure." replied Cunt Jenny, she fully exposed the girls left tit, cupped her hand under it.

"Be our guest." she said flicking the inch long nipple.

Lucy leaned forward and took the nipple into her mouth and sucked hard, pulling her head back to stretch the nipple further, before letting it go with a wet pop.

"And you Bitch?" Cunt Jenny exposed the right tit and offered it to Bitch Emily, she started to shake her head and was instantly hit with a "Bad girl." from her chip, the shake turned to a nod "Good girl."

Tentatively she licked the nipple a little and started to pull away, but then Cunt Jenny pressed her head further into the mound of tit flesh.

"Suck away, don't be shy." she didn't release the pressure on Bitch Emily's head until she saw her cheeks give a little suck.

The milk was sweet and warm in Bitch Emily's mouth, and not at all unpleasant "Good girl." she was rewarded as she finally pulled away.

"Ok then I'll get her hooked up and milked now and I'll be back in just 2 shakes." said Cunt Jenny giggling at her little joke as she led Cow Sally back to the counter.

At the counter she attached 2 milking cups and started the vacuum machine, it was an industrial grade milker so the two shake beakers were filled in no time at all. Then she filled two shot glasses from the cum dispenser, one at the spout labelled Mandingo, the other at the spout labelled French, poured them into the shake beakers and put them under the whisking machine.

Bitch Emily looked on in amazement from her booth opposite, the whole thing fascinated her. She was actually getting even more turned on by this and found both her mouth and pussy were wet with anticipation when Cunt Jenny finally brought the finished shakes to the table.

"Enjoy." said Cunt Jenny, adding two wide straws to each glass.

Bitch Emily couldn't wait to taste it and took a huge first slurp, drinking down a quarter of the glass. The sweet fresh milk, had a slightly acrid after taste from the added cum, which reminded her of sucking the cock of Marcus. "Good girl." said her feedback chip.

Lucy on the other hand just took a few small sips, she liked the milk, but the cum wasn't really to her taste yet. As she wasn't collared or owned yet she hadn't been drugged with 'Bliss', and as a result her body had yet to develop the associated chemical dependency on cum. Of course this would change when she turned 19 and Marcus would put a collar on her, but for now she was happy with a little taste only.

She watched Bitch Emily drain her glass greedily then handed her a lipstick to reapply her make up, before standing up leaving her half finished French cum shake.

"Come on, lets get you some thigh boots," she said turning to leave the milkshake bar, "if Marcus is gonna have you crawling around after him you'll need to cover your knees a little."

Bitch Emily took a quick slurp of Lucy's unfinished drink, "hmm was that a hint of garlic?" she thought, and then she followed Lucy out into the mall.

Opposite the milk bar was a huge shoe store, Bitch Emily was overwhelmed by row upon row of fetish heels, platforms, spikes, sandals, boots, all in shiny black or red patent.

Lucy led her over to a rack of thigh boots and started hunting for Bitch Emilys size, then selecting a pair with 3" platform and 7" heel.

"Here, try these." she said handing the boots to Bitch Emily pushing her to sit on a nearby sumptuously padded chair. Bitch Emily quickly unfastened her wedge heels, and put her feet in the boots.

A sales assistant saw the pair of girls and came over to help her own heels clipping on the polished floor.

"Hi," she said kneeling at Bitch Emily's feet, "I'm Tart Kelly, let me help you with those." and then she started to zip up the boots.

The boots reached just above the knee and were tight and stretchy clinging to Bitch Emily's legs. The sales assistant noticed the boots ended on Bitch Emily's leg where a dry streak of cum ran down from her thigh.

"How's the fit? Not too tight?" she asked.

Bitch Emily shook her head.

"No they're ok thanks."

"Well try walking in them then," said Lucy taking Bitch Emily's hand and pulling her upright.

Bitch Emily wobbled slightly, unnerved at first by the platforms. Lucy gave her ass a little slap to encourage her to walk.

Bitch Emily took a few hesitant steps, they were perhaps a little easier to walk in than the previous stiletto court shoes she'd bought earlier, she felt her ankle was a little more supported and less likely to buckle.

Just at that moment her concentration wavered for a second and she caught the platform on the floor with her next step and tumbled forward awkwardly.

"Ok Bambi," said the sales assistant Tart Kelly "perhaps you need some lower platforms to start with." She had seen her fair share of new girls come into the store, and could tell a girl trying platforms for the first time.

"No, no, these will be just fine," interrupted Lucy "she'll get used to them."

Bitch Emily stood back up clinging into the chair this time.

"I'll take them." she said with a worried little smile. "Good girl." came the prompt from her chip.

"Ok right this way." said Tart Kelly, these were a $200 pair of boots and her biggest sale of the day, she wasn't going to argue, even if meant Bitch Emily breaking her wrist or something with her next fall, she was already looking forward to the bonus Bliss ration she would get from the store owner at the end of her shift.

"She'll wear them out the store." confirmed Lucy as she handed over Bitch Emily's bank card and gathered up the discarded wedges and stuffed them into one of the other shopping bags.

"Certainly." said Tart Kelly, completing the sale. "Have a nice day, and take it slowly on those platforms Bitch." she watched Lucy and Bitch Emily walk out the store arm in arm. Bitch Emily clinging onto Lucy for support.

Bitch Emily was back to taking smaller steps in the platform boots, the confident ass wiggling stride of earlier in the day had been lost again. So it took a little longer to cross the mall into the next store, and she spent the whole time looking down at her feet and didn't notice where they were headed. In fact when they got inside and she did look up she was unsure what sort of store it was. She saw big chairs arranged around small workstations but couldn't comprehend what they were for.

A store assistant watched them enter and came over to welcome them "Hi I'm Bitch Kimmy, welcome to our Piercing Parlour."

Bitch Kimmy was appropriately heavily pierced, ears, eyebrow, nose, lip, and that was just the ones above the steel ring collar she wore.

Bitch Emily giggled "Hi I'm a Bitch too," and giggled again.

"Great, what can we do for you both?" asked Bitch Kimmy.

Lucy took charge of the situation, "So, yeah, hi, this is Bitch Emily," she squeezed Emily's ass just to accentuate this "and her owner would like a full set of piercings please."

"Ok," replied Bitch Kimmy "when you say full set, what do you want?" she pulled aside the black leather tabard she wore to reveal her own pierced nipples and navel. Lucy nodded. Then Bitch Kimmy continued, pulling her hair back to show the 4 piercings in her ear, and lifted the tabard to show her pierced pussy lips. "And all these?" she asked.

Lucy for once was a little stumped. Marcus hadn't been specific about it, in fact he'd only said get her some jewellery, perhaps he did just mean a bracelet or two. No, she was sure he was hinting at piercing, he'd said "get her some jewellery done." and you would only say done if you meant piercing. She cleared her thoughts and gave the instructions.

"Ears, nose, septum not nostril, tongue, nipples, navel, and clit," she said firmly and clearly, "studs and barbells for now, her owner will upgrade them to rings later."

Bitch Kimmy nodded "Ok, let's get to it then," she put on a pair of black latex gloves, "Sit her down and I'll get started."

Bitch Emily finally spoke "I'm getting pierced?" she asked as the dumb smile began fo fade again a little from her face. Everything so far in her drug hazed mind had felt like a game or a dream, she was happy going along with the fun, but piercings seemed a bit more permanent and painful.

"Yes," confirmed Lucy, "Marcus will love it." She pulled up Bitch Emily's crop top, and mini skirt and then pushed Bitch Emily down into the chair next to the workstation.

Bitch Kimmy got to work expertly and efficiently, she used a spray to numb the flesh, before inserting the piercing needle, starting with Bitch Emily's ear lobes.

Dr Koumides had never been interested in piercings or jewellery for that matter she had a coupe of pairs of clip on earrings for special occasions but she didn't even like the gentle bite of them on her flesh and couldn't imagine having holes punctured through her skin.

As Bitch Kimmy finished her ear lobes and inserted plain studs she'd decided it wasn't too bad after all, and her feedback chip kept reassuring her that she was a "Good girl." over and over.

Her nose, was a little more frightening but it was a single piercing and over quickly. "I'll put a barbell ring in here," said Bitch Kimmy as she finished this to Lucy.

For the tongue piercing Bitch Emily kept giggling every time the forceps pulled on her tongue. Then as the needle passed through she passed out.

Lucy and Bitch Kimmy were a little surprised, but it would perhaps make thing a little easier now.

When Bitch Emily came to just a few minutes later, Bitch Kimmy was taking her gloves off having finished piercing her nipples, navel and clit.

"Whatff happenf?" asked Bitch Emily, now lisping from the tongue stud.

"Oh you just had a little sleep," replied Bitch Kimmy, adding "sorry about the lisp but your friend told me to put a larger stud through your tongue."

She gave Bitch Emily a hand mirror to allow her to look at the finished work. The tongue stud was smaller than it felt, the ear studs were actually ok, the nose ring was also not as big as it felt, and the sensation it gave Bitch Emily was very strange, like she was about to sneeze all the time.

Then she looked down at her nipples and navel seeing the glint of metal through her flesh, Bitch Emily was a little disappointed now, these weren't as pretty as the dangles that Slut Suzy wore. Then she reached between her legs and felt the metal through her clit hood, this intrigued and she bent her head down to take a close look to understand what was going on.

"Cool," she said finally satisfied that she could put a picture of a piercing to each of the new sensations she felt. As she shakily stood up and adjusted her clothing, Lucy paid the bill using Bitch Emily's bank card, and received a few aftercare items from Bitch Kimmy.

"Come here, let me fix that." she said reaching over and adjusting Bitch Emily's crop top so that the barbells in her nipples were pulled outside of the mesh crop top. "That's better." she finished.

"Wheresf nexf?" asked Bitch Emily, still struggling to accommodate the tongue stud. The sound of her own lisp even making her giggle.

Lucy looked along the row of stores before them, Dildo Palace, Electro Arcade, Sluts R Us, and finally started leading them arm in arm to the Bimbo Salon.

Bitch Emily instantly understood what this store was from the rows of chairs facing brightly lit mirrors, it was a hair and beauty salon.

"Go right through, take a seat and I'll be with you in a second," said the assistant with a smile as they entered. Lucy led Bitch Emily to an empty chair and sat her down, depositing their collected shopping bags at her boots.

The stylist came over once they were settled, "Hi girls, I'm Slut Sandy, what can I do for you today?"

"Hi, this is Bitch Emily, she's newly owned, is there anything you can do with her hair?" said Lucy, running her fingers dismissively though Bitch Emily's lank dull short brown hair.

"Of course," replied Slut Sandy, she liked a challenge, and starting this new girl from scratch certainly was one "leave her with us for a couple of hours."

Lucy smiled, "Thanks, and can you sort her nails too?"

"Sure thing," nodded Slut Sandy, waiving for a nail technician to come and join them.

Lucy, squeezed Bitch Emily's shoulders and looked at her in the mirror, "babe, I'm gonna do some more shopping for you, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Oh superff, seef youff laterff," lisped Bitch Emily in reply as she watched Lucy walk back out into the mall.

Lucy spent the next few hours running up debts on Bitch Emily's credit card, buying items that Bitch Emily would need if she was to become a profitable slut. She bought fetish lingerie all straps and buckles, a couple of handbags for the her to keep her cash in if she was working the street, vibrators and electro stimulators, and finally a selection of dildos, including a doggy dildo with knot, and huge horse cock dildo.

When Lucy returned to the Bimbo Salon, she only knew it was Bitch Emily by the bags at her feet and that she was sat in the same place she had left her. In front of the mirror sat a girl with long hair, loosely curled, and platinum blonde, she was flicking through a porn magazine, looking at pictures of white girls being fucked by big black cocks, struggling to turn the pages with her crimson red inch long pointed nails.

"Well Dr Koumides, look at you now!" she exclaimed, deliberately using Bitch Emily's old name.

Bitch Emily, looked up from her magazine, "Heyf Lucyff, youff buy meeff anything niceff?"

Lucy reached in a bag and pulled out the horse dildo.

"Oh yeah, lots of things you're gonna love... eventually." she said waving the dildo at her in the mirror.

Bitch Emily giggled, her feedback chip told her she was a "Good girl."

Lucy paid the bill, and they collected their bags together and walked out the salon. Arm in arm, Bitch Emily still shuffling a little, still getting used to the platform boots. As they walked back out into the mall, Bitch Emily could see the snooty sales assistant from earlier on, "Tramp Gabby?" she thought. She was stood with a security guard.

Tramp Gabby looked at the two girls, hardly recognising them at first, the blonde hair and the thigh boots hadn't been there before, but their identical pastel pink mesh crop tops, and pink vinyl mini skirts were the same. Bitch Emily looked back at her smiled and waved her hand with her new inch long red acrylic nails.

As they locked eyes Tramp Gabby raised her own hand but rather than waving back she pointed with a perfectly manicured red nailed finger.

"There they are officer, that's the bitch who stole the bracelet."

Bitch Emily looked down at her wrist to the bracelet Lucy had given her earlier, she turned to look at Lucy for an explanation but she was gone, nowhere to be seen.