Property of the RC Ch. 06

Story Info
Bitch Emily spends a night in the police cells.
3.6k words
4.2
22.9k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers

Bitch Emily Gets a Record

Bitch Emily woke up in a police cell, her former life as college lecturer Dr Koumides seemed a lifetime away. Wearing only her brown leather slut collar and a pair of thigh high black pvc platform boots she shivered from both the cool morning air of the cell and withdrawal from the drug 'Bliss' after her ass plug had been removed the day before when she had been booked in.

Her body ached with need for stimulus, her nipples, ears, nose, navel and clit throbbed from their recent piercings, and the control chip implanted in her told her over and over again that she was a "Bad Girl".

"Bitch enjoy your breakfast." Barked an unseen guard as a tray was pushed through a small hatch in the steel cell door.

On the tray were two used condoms full of cum. Without any hesitation Bitch Emily picked up first one condom and then the other and squeezed every drop of their contents into her mouth.

"Good girl." Confirmed the voice of the feedback chip implanted in her head. While behind the door someone chuckled obviously watching her.

With that she pushed the tray away to the far side of the cell, a little ashamed at what she had just done. The cum had satisfied her craving, although she was still left with a nauseating need from the stimulus of drugs. She started to bang on the door to attract the attention of the guard.

To her surprise and relief the door was opened and the tall black guard came into the cell clipped a leash to the collar around her neck and led her out into a corridor.

"Time to meet CJ for your exam."

Bitch Emily wasn't sure what was going on but she was happy to at least get out of the cell for a while, in the corridor stood an elegant blonde woman, early thirties, in a tightly fitted suit, as they grew nearer she spoke in a soft voice.

"Bring her into the rape suite and I'll get her ready." She took the leash from the guard and led Bitch Emily into an exam room.

As they stood in the pastel painted room, she lifted Bitch Emily's newly blond hair up and took a scan of the barcode on the back of her neck.

"Hop up on the chair lovely."

Bitch Emily followed the woman and sat in the single padded chair in the room, the examiner adjusted the position of her legs so that they fit in the stirrups.

"There, we can get started now."

For some reason Bitch Emily felt safe with this woman, and her soothing tone had almost made her forget about the desires for drugs and sexual stimulus which had been gnawing at her earlier.

"So my name is Cunt Jasmine, I'm the Slut Support Officer here, first I'm just going to check you over before they ask you some questions about what happened yesterday."

Bitch Emily was a little surprised at this she hadn't realised that this smartly dressed professional was another owned slut, but now as she looked up at her standing over her she could see the delicate gold choker tight around her neck.

"You're owned too?" Bitch Emily asked.

"Yes, of course." Replied Cunt Jasmine rather matter of factly. "The Repatriation Company took me straight from University and put me to work here with the Police department.

Cunt Jasmine looked at a laptop on a workbench next to the chair, on the screen was Bitch Emily's records from the barcode read out.

"So you're a new slut, still in your first week, used to be a college lecturer, I bet things are happening a little fast for you?"

Bitch Emily nodded while she watched Cunt Jasmine scrolling through her details.

"You've been chipped, that's good, that will make things much easier for you."

Cunt Jasmine accessed Bitch Emilys control chip settings and made a few adjustments to her sexual desire and her IQ.

"There I've brought your IQ up to full again, although you do understand that the drug and your new lifestyle will permanently reduce your IQ over time, you'll never be able to be quite the same person you were."

Bitch Emily for the first time in days experienced a clarity of thought, her mind seemed to be buzzing with ideas again.

"Really, I'm going to be a dumb slut forever?" She asked.

"Well yes, but over time you'll just accept it more and more as it just become who and what you are."

"I'm not sure I'd like that." Said Bitch Emily.

"Slut, it's not about what you like anymore, you belong to the Repatriation Company now."

Cunt Jasmine pulled on a pair of black latex gloves and turned towards Bitch Emily.

"Now, just relax while I check you over."

She smiled at Bitch Emily.

"You might actually enjoy this, I turned you're sexuality up to full lesbian."

Bitch Emily froze at the thought of this, she hated the control chip and the way other people could make it control her intelligence and her feelings. But Cunt Jasmine was soft with her touch and it was actually quite relaxing as she gently caressed her body.

"So newly dyed blonde hair, and extensions too. Ears, septum, tongue, nipples, navel and clit pierced."

She took an alcohol wipe from a dispenser and wiped the new piercings.

"You need to look after these for a few days honey."

She said wiping around her clit, and then continuing to rub her pussy, slide first one then two fingers in.

Bitch Emily gasped a little, she was enjoying this, Cunt Jasmine had an amazing touch, and she could feel her desire rising.

"So, it says here that you were plugged when you arrived, I bet your really missing that now?"

Bitch Emily nodded, she longed to feel the plug in her ass again, and receive the soothing constant dose of drugs that it delivered.

"If you're a good girl I can get that back for you."

Bitch Emily smiled a little thank you.

"How many times have you been fucked in the past 48hours?"

Bitch Emily looked at her blankly and smiled softly.

"I can't remember...er...lots." She giggled.

"How many guys?"

"Oh, just the one, my erm master, or owner or whatever he is Marcus."

"Yes I see, it says here an Investment Manager called Marcus is your pimp."

Pimp, that was news to Bitch Emily. Bitch Emily thought again for a while, now that her brain was capable of proper analysis.

"So, you got used to big black cock yet, honey?"

"No." She finally answered.

"His cock is huge, it makes me feel really full, and when he puts it in my ass I feel like he's going to rip me open."

Cunt Jasmine smiled.

"You won't have those problems if you stick to girls."

Bitch Emily thought about this and nodded. Cunt Jasmine was right, it would be so much nicer just to fuck other women. She was still cleaning her clit ring with the alcohol wipe, but now the fingers reached between her legs started to thrust in and out a little, building up a rhythm, and then they stopped.

"OK, well looks like your new owners, are turning you into a dumb obedient bimbo slut, you've probably got a lot of fun things ahead of you in your new life."

She typed a few new notes on her medical report on the laptop.

"You hungry, did they feed you?"

She looked at Bitch Emily who shook her head sheepishly thinking about her breakfast in the cell.

"Did they give you condoms?"

Bitch Emily nodded sadly, again ashamed at how she had devoured the contents without a second thought.

"You're in luck then, I've not expressed any milk this morning, you can drain these if you like.

Cunt Jasmine started to unbutton her jacket, to reveal her naked breasts, they were large and full with dark brown nipples.

"You're lactating?" asked Bitch Emily.

"Yes of course." Replied Cunt Jasmine.

"Since I turned 30 they breed me every other year, I spend one year pregnant and one year nursing, these just keep producing now constantly."

She rubbed her tits and squeezed a nipple producing a drop of milk instantly.

"There's a little black prince growing inside me now. It helps keep me in my place. By the time I reach 40 I hope to have produced 5 or 6 new masters for the RC."

Bitch Emily was fascinated by the smart, intelligent woman, who seemed to be every much a slave to the Repatriation Company as her self, and completely accepting of her role in society. As Cunt Jasmine leaned over her, she couldn't help but latch on to a thick nipple on the end of her pendulous tit, her sucking was instantly rewarded with delicious milk, every bit as tasty as that of the cow she had suckled at the milk bar the previous day.

As she sucked on the second nipple there was a knock on the door which startled them both as they had become lost in the moment.

"She ready yet CJ?" An unseen voice asked.

"Nope, just 5 more minutes, and I'll have her ready." Replied Cunt Jasmine.

She let Bitch Emily suckle for a while longer.

"You take as long as you need honey."

She stroked the side of Bitch Emily's face and then her hand went down between her legs to finger fuck her again. The climax grew from nothing and soon Bitch Emily's hips were thrusting wildly. Then Cunt Jasmine stopped.

"Let's get you ready then." Cunt Jasmine said quickly putting her tits back inside her jacket and doing up a couple more buttons to hold them in.

Bitch Emily was still enjoying the aftermath of her climax, eyes half closed, so she hardly noticed Cunt Jasmine fastening leather bindings around her ankles and wrists holding her in place.

"Hey, what you..." she started to ask, but was halted as a ring gag was placed in her mouth and quickly buckled around her.

Finally Cunt Jasmine adjusted the stirrups of the chair pulling Bitch Emily's legs wide apart.

"So I'm going to dial down your IQ again, and silence your feedback chip, but I'm going to leave you as a full lesbian, that should make it more fun for me to watch."

Cunt Jasmine went into Bitch Emily's control chip settings again, clicked a few things and then closed the laptop.

"Officers!" She called opening the exam room door.

"She's ready for her interview now."

Two tall black police officers entered the room, the first gave Cunt Jasmine a deep kiss while squeezing her ass.

"Nice work CJ, just how we like them." Said the second officer standing between Bitch Emilys legs.

He read Bitch Emily her rights, ending with "You have the right to remain silent, but anything you do say will be recorded as evidence." Then started a recording machine on the desk next to the chair.

Bitch Emily, giggled to herself, how dumb, she was gagged, how could she possibly answer anything.

The police officer looked at her noticing the laughter in her eyes.

"Do you understand?" He repeated.

Bitch Emily nodded.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused has nodded yes." Said the second officer still fondling Cunt Jasmine.

"Good, then let's begin."

The first officer unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to reveal an already erect cock, which he guided into her still wet pussy.

After a few initial deep thrusts he stopped and spoke.

"Did you steal the bracelet from the store at the shopping mall yesterday?"

Bitch Emily shook her head, thinking don't be silly, my friend Lucy gave it to me.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused has nodded yes."

She was fucked with a few more vigorous thrusts in quick succession.

"Why did you steal it, were you going to sell it?"

Bitch Emily shook her head again, more wildly than last time, so that there was no way it could be mistaken for a nod.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused has nodded yes."

"Your financial record, says you're in a lot of debt and your lecturers job is no where near enough to pay the bills anymore, is that why you did it?"

Bitch Emily felt tears start to build and shook her head again, if only they would let her speak this could all be cleared up.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused has nodded yes."

He then fucked her solidly for a few minutes his pacing varying.

"What about all these other items that the store has reported stolen over the past 3 months, did you take those too?"

What, no, thought Bitch Emily, remembering the nasty store assistant, that's the first time I've been in there, she shook head again, now in floods of tears.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused has nodded yes."

Then in a final burst of thrusting he came in her pussy.

"She's all yours." He said pulling out and swapping places with his partner.

Curt Jasmine kissed him, and then knelt down to lick his cock clean, looking over her shoulder at Bitch Emily and winking when she caught her eye. While the second officer now pulled his pants down to his ankles and pushed his erect cock into Bitch Emily.

"So it's the usual good girl gone bad story is it?" He asked keeping up a slow steady thrusting rhythm.

"You've always been a slut deep down now you've finally decided to admit it and give yourself to the RC?"

Bitch Emily shook her head again, more weakly this time, realising the futility.

"For the purpose, of the tape, the accused, has nodded, yes." He was a little more out of shape compared to his partner and gasped for breath between words.

"Well, for a first time offender like you, we can probably just give you a warning, now that you've already been collared, how would you like that?" He asked.

Bitch Emily, thought for a moment, she longed to get back to how things had been before, the pleasant feeling of the plug in her ass, the dreamy feeling of all these new experiences, so she nodded yes.

"For the purpose of the tape, the accused is shaking her head, no." He spoke clearly to the recorder, smiling at Bitch Emily with an evil look now.

"Ok so you want to play hard do you?" This time he didn't wait for an answer, fucking her violently for a couple of minutes before coming deep into her pussy.

He pulled out and again Cunt Jasmine came over knelt before him and licked his cock clean.

"Let's get the rest of the boys in." He said as Cunt Jasmine continued to suck on his cock with a loud slurping action.

Two by two more black police officers entered the room for the next hour, taking turns fucking Bitch Emily's pussy and alternating this with fucking her ass. Cunt Jasmine gave them encouragement and caressed Bitch Emily's body, and when each finished she licked their cocks, and dribbled any collected cum into Bitch Emily's gagged mouth.

Bitch Emily lay their limply, waiting for it to end, each and every cock now disgusted her, she longed for Cunt Jasmine's soft flesh and gentle touch.

Finally the last cock shot it's load into her and no more officers entered the room. Cunt Jasmine stroked Bitch Emily's cheek and tidied her hair a little.

"Well done Slut, looks like you're a big hit with the police force." Then she turned to the cops left in the room.

"Why don't we bring the Chief in to finish this up?"

"Yeah bring in the Chief" repeated the nearest officer, and the call when down the corridor and around the police station.

After a couple of minutes a grey haired white guy in his 50s with a janitors mop was brought into the room. He wore a police uniform, but it wasn't like the others, this was more a fancy dress novelty store police uniform. He was bare footed and his hands handcuffed.

Bitch Emily looked at him, surely they weren't going to let this sad old white guy fuck her too.

Of course they called him Chief because before the financial crash he had been Chief Of Police, but after the race riots and the collapse in trust from the public, the Repatriation Company had been given control of the force.

Since then all the white officers had been dismissed, except the Chief, back in the day he'd been instrumental in their heavy handed approach to policing, and more then once he'd been implicated in cases of excessive force being used against black suspects. Now the RC kept him on as janitor, cleaning up piss and puke from the cells, laughing at him in his joke store police uniform.

"Show her what you got Chief" ordered one of the police officers.

He put down his mop, and with his cuffed hands awkwardly pulled down his pants, revealing a limp caged dick.

"She needs a clean up, ass and pussy." Said Cunt Jasmine leading him between Bitch Emilys legs and pushing his face down to her pussy.

Slowly but surely the Chief began to lick the cum from out of Bitch Emilys pussy. He showed little enthusiasm, and Cunt Jasmine had to guide his head from pussy to ass and back again.

The crowd of officers gathered round and laughed at the pathetic spectacle. Once his face was completely smeared with cum he was pulled away and sent back out to mop floors. The crowd of cops also slowly dispersed just leaving Cunt Jasmine and the two interview officers.

Cunt Jasmine accessed Bitch Emily's control chip settings again, turning it back on again. Then she started to unbuckle her shackled legs and arms, finally removing the gag from her mouth. A leash was clipped back onto Bitch Emily's collar and she was led out to the front desk of the station.

Dressed only in her fuck me boots and collar, Bitch Emily attracted a few looks from the people in reception. At the desk the charges were read out to her by tall black cop with gold stripes on his uniform. In front of him he had a brown bag full of Bitch Emily's slut clothes she had been shopping in, and in a clear zip lock bag was her butt plug.

"So Bitch Emily, you're charged with 20 counts of Shoplifting. How do you plead?"

"Bad Girl." Came the control chip voice in her head.

"Well?"

She hesitated for a few seconds, she wanted this whole nightmare to end, and to get her butt plug back for its soothing dose of drugs.

"Erm...Guilty." She finally replied.

"Good Girl." Confirmed the voice of her control chip.

"Well I'm told you've given a full confession in interview and have cooperated with our enquiries. So as a first offence I'm duty bound under the Repatriation Company Rules for Sluts to give you a suspended 6 month sentence, any more trouble and you'll be sent to jail slut."

Bitch Emily was shocked, she was expecting a caution only.

"In the meantime, you need to repay your debt to society and for that I'm ordering you 100 hours of Community Slut Service."

Bitch Emily had no idea what this meant, she felt Cunt Jasmine squeeze her ass cheek.

"Lucky girl." She whispered in her ear.

Of course as an owned slut Bitch a Emily had no rights any more for a trial, and the RC allowed the police to pass sentence on all sluts. Jailing a Slut only reduced her earning potential so most sentences were either fines or Community Slut Service.

"Sign here." Said the desk Sergeant passing a clip board with paperwork to Bitch Emily.

Bitch Emily looked down at the papers, but again the words swam before her eyes and she couldn't understand a word. She picked the pen up with a little difficulty due to her inch long red nails that she still hadn't got used to, and then froze. She couldn't rememberers to sign her name. In desperation she just drew a love heart and passed the pad back.

"Cute." Commented the sergeant. "Just need to scan her now, give me a hand CJ."

He raised a scanner up, its laser light shining bright. Cunt Jasmine pushed Bitch Emily's head down on to the counter and again moved her blonde hair away from the back of her neck, and the charges and punishment were formally assigned to Bitch Emily's record with a single scan.

He handed the bag of clothes over and Cunt Jasmine took the butt plug, taking it out if the bag and licking it slowly to lube it up. Bitch Emily couldn't wait to get it back in her and eagerly spread her legs leaned forward and pulled back her ass cheeks. Cunt Jasmine pushed it home. The relief was immediate as the first hit of Bliss began to run through her body.

"OK Slut, that's you all done, your Daddy is waiting for you outside to take you home." Said CJ leading Bitch Emily to the exit door and unclipping the leash from her collar.

Bitch Emily's doped up, IQ limited mind began to race, my Daddy? I haven't seen him in years. I'm practically naked. What's he going to think?

Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers
12